Beauties And Beasts || Taeggu...

By _A_for_ARMY__

Where the cold CEO Jeon Jeonggukk , also known as JJK in underground mafia, falls for a cute boy named Taehyu... More

Preview
1 | Twins |
2 | Mr. Bunny |
3 | Petal |
4 | Smile |
5 | Brothers |
6 | Hyung |
7 | Date |
8 | Plan |
9 | Meetings |
10 | The end |
11 | Duty |
13 | Work |
14 | Kids |
15 |Text|
16 | Apologies |
17 | Memories |
18 | Preparation |
19 | Friend |
20 | โœจThe Dateโœจ |
21 | The Date - II |
22 | Moon |
23 | Talk |
24 | Anger |
25 | Saviors |
26 | Deficiency |
27 | Chocolate |
28 | Sleepy |
29 | Trouble |
30 | Meetings-III|
31 | Secrets |
32 | The Christmas |
33 | Gift |
34 | Monster and Angel |
35 | Twins pt II |
36 | Kim Taehyung |
37 | Ideal couple |
38 | Using |

12 | Meetings - II |

2.8K 144 28
By _A_for_ARMY__

.

.

.

Jungkook was observing his boyfriend through the phone screen. V was moving around his kitchen, cleaning all the messes caused by his bear and the shorty.

Jungkook just wanted to see V. So when the older said he was busy cleaning, he insisted on doing a video call just to watch him.

He was walking through his college hallway suddenly someone bumped into him. They both fell and but Jungkook quickly got up and checked if his phone was okay.

"DON'T YOU HAVE EYES, YOU PIECE OF SHIT?" The other guy growled at him while getting up.

Students already crowded around them to witness what was going on. Who wouldn't like to see something that'll be worth gossiping about?

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't see" Jungkook tried to apologize but the other grabbed his collar.

"WHERE WERE YOUR EYES AT, YOU BASTARD?"

Jungkook was struggling to escape from his hold. "I s- said sorry"

"OH YEAH? Then this is my welcome" The guy raised his hands to punch him and Jungkook closed his eyes.

"HEY STOP!!!"

Jungkook opened his eyes to see who was it.

Jackson Wang? The collage heartthrob. Senior.

"He said sorry." Jackson calmly said to the guy who was holding Jungkook.

"It's none of your business, Jackson" He spits.

"It is. As a student here, I wanted to have a peaceful environment until you decided to ruin it for silly reasons." His charm was flowing which was making the girls around him go....... 💞🦋🦋💕🦋🦋💘🦋🦋💥🫀🦋🦋

"..and also you have eyes right? It didn't seem like he was the one who bumped into you. You were the one who intentionally got in his way. Why? Wanted to show off? That's cheap." Jackson stood in front of jungkook and the students laughed at the guy.

The guy huffed and walked off while the girls clapped.

It's not something that is worth this much clapping.

Jungkook thought. Jackson on the other hand signaled them to stop as he turned to face Jungkook.

"Thanks" He showed an awkward smile.

"oh, it's nothing. I just did what my instinct said. We are all future doctors anyway. Kindness is in our soul." Jungkook nodded but cringed inside.

"wait, you got-" Jackson reached out to touch Jungkook's face but he was very quick to jolt back.

"Don't worry, you got a scratch on your forehead." Jackson indicated.

Jungkook touched his forehead and winced when his finger touched the small cut which he might've gotten when he fell.

"It's a small cut. I can get you first aid."

"N-no. It's fine. I'll get it myself" Jungkook noticed that there were eyes on them.

They look cute. UwU

I like Jackson but I think I'll ship these too.

Some girls murmured watching the scene. To which Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes. These new bl shippers. Don't they have anything better to do?

"Are you new here?"

Jungkook shook his head at the question. "I've completed pre-clinical practices... I-I'm in my fifth year now"

Jackson made an 'o' with his mouth. "you look young...btw, I'm Jackson Wang. Final year." He extended his hand and Jungkook received it with a tight smile.

"Since you're in fifth year, your clinical training must start soon.... And that means we have a lot of chances to meet daily" Jackson smiles.

To Jungkook's rescue, his phone rang. He excuses himself and attended the call.

"Hyung? Oh really?.... It's an emergency? I'll come soon... Don't worry" Jackson noticed the urgency in Jungkook's voice.

"Anything serious?" Jackson asked.

"It's my brother. He needs help. I've to go. Bye. Nice to meet you, Mr. Wang" Jungkook said politely.

"Just call me Jackson." He waved his hands and Jungkook smiled before turning away.

Jackson watched him walking away. "He's a lot cuter than I thought" He mumbled to himself.

Jungkook called back to the ID which called him a moment ago.

-Jin Hyung 💗-

"Hyung, why'd you call me?" Jungkook asked casually.

"What the hell was that earlier?" Jin, from the other end, was confused.

"I was just tryna escape from a situation" Jungkook shrugged.

"Whatever, Are you free?"

Jungkook hummed. He's not in the mood to hear all the gibberish which is going to come out from his senior doctor's mouth.

He's passionate about being a doctor. He's a bright student too. But these clinical practices can literally suck the life out of you.

"I was planning on skipping today's sessions anyway. "

"Great. I'll call Mr.Wang saying you're sick. Now, I want you to meet someone. You'll love him" Jin sounds excited.

"I have a boyfriend" Jungkook could feel the eye roll by the older even through the phone.

"Just get here" Jin hung up the phone.

.

.

.

"Hobi" Yoongi's call for him was the one which made Hoseok finally turn away from his computer screen.

Yoongi opened his mouth to speak but paused after seeing Hoseok's face.

"What?" Hoseok voiced.

"Nothing. We have to be in Jeongguk's office in an hour." He informed before throwing a jacket at the other.

Hoseok stood up and stretched his stiffened body while Yoongi was busy selecting a handgun for him from his collection. He chooses his favorite. A personalized Glock 19 matte black with golden lines. It has an excellent reputation for reliability and accuracy, as well as a good trigger pull that makes it easy to shoot accurately.

"Is this your jacket?" Hoseok asked after wearing it and Yoongi looked at him up and down before humming.

"Do I look too good today? Why are you giving me the looks" Hoseok beamed resulting in Yoongi rolling his eyes.

"You look like a zombie. Get some light before you began mortifying." He huffed before heading out.

"You know, I'm starting to feel jealous of the people who haven't met you". Hoseok complained before following him.

.

.

.

"Where are the others?" Dogeon asked.

"They're on the way. I've already informed Yoongi. He'll bring Hobi too." Namjoon replied.

They were currently sitting in Jeonggukk's office waiting for him. Dogeon checked his watch.

"Meeting will be over in 10 mins, Dad" Namjoon informed and his father nodded.

"Weren't you supposed to accompany him?" He questioned.

"He said he will handle it"

Dogeon sighed in response. "Still, it's your duty, Joon"

Namjoon sighed and kept his head low. But as soon as the door opened he looked up to meet with Jeonggukk's sharp eyes. Which soon turned into a confused one seeing the middle-aged man sitting on his office sofa.

"Uncle Kim? I didn't know you'd visit". Jeonggukk's voice and face didn't contain any excitement.

"I arrived last night. It's been a long I've seen you" He grinned ear to ear. Jeonggukk just nodded and moved toward his chair and sat on it. Dogeon stood up and sat in front of the CEO.

"How's everything in Tokyo going?". Jeonggukk asked while his eyes were focused on the documents related to his previous meetings with Exo Enterprises.

"Jisoo has been taking care of it very well. Also, it's quite peaceful there compared to here." Jeonggukk looked up at his words.

"I have something important to say." Dogeon paused and took out a box from his pocket. He sighed at it before handing it over to the CEO.

Jeonggukk was confused looking at the box in his hand. It looked clean but old.

"It's a key" Dogeon stated.

"Of what? " CEO voiced out his confusion.

Dogeon didn't answer. Rather he looked at his son and the CEO.

"That's right. It's not safe here. I'll get the car ready."

Jeonggukk and Dogeon nodded at Namjoon's words.

Namjoon walked out of the office taking out his phone to call the driver.

"JooooN !" It was Hoseok and Namjoon recognized it without even looking at him.

Hoseok however earned a smack at the head from Yoongi for being loud.

"Keep it down. It's not home, idiot" Yoongi hissed.

Hoseok pouted rubbing his head as Namjoon walked towards the loving duo.

"We're heading to Enfer ." Namjoon informed them making the two of them sigh in irritation.

"The hell man? did you drag me out just to go back? " Hoseok complained.

Enfer is the place where all the gang activities take place. Like meetings, attack plans, and interrogations which mostly lead to murders. Only a few people know the location. Even the guards inside the building are not aware of where they are. They don't try to find out too, as they wish to be alive.

"I'll drive Jeonggukk, you two get Dad" Hoseok's eyes bulged out at Namjoon's words.

"Uncle Kim is here ?" Yoongi groaned.

"Last night. He was there at our home" Namjoon sounded disappointed.

"So your longed wish to bang your husband went in vain?" Hobi mocked.

Namjoon glared at him making him glue his lips together. "I got a speech on how I should be working to help Jeonggukk on this Aoki crisis than enjoying my life with my husband" He huffed.

"Let me guess, 'Forgetting your responsibilities? I've taught you better than this Joon' " Yoongi said and chuckled.

"It also upgraded to 'your sister is taking care of all of our business in Japan. Never chased over lust. When you said you wanted to marry, that to a 'boy' , I shouldn't have agreed if it wasn't Seokjin. I agreed, only because I thought he would understand your commitment towards work. Never thought you'd get lost in your desires neglecting your duty..' " Namjoon sighed burying his face on his palms.

"Having Successful sibling is a curse" Hoseok croaked out.

"Your a single child"

"I know"

.

.

.

Jungkook was walking towards Jin's cafe while trying to reply to V's message. But apparently his keypad wasn't working properly. He groaned in frustration.

Suddenly he got a call from the ID "my beast💜" . But his frustration only built up when he couldn't attend it.

After some pretty angrily taps on the screen he finally succeeded in attending the call. But before he could say hello, he tripped on something and fell down on the floor along with the phone. It's a lucky day.

His phone screen was completely destroyed. He looked at the floor to see what did he trip on, so that he can destroy it to comprehend his frustration. Turns out it wasn't a thing, it was a person who's now getting up while glaring at Jungkook.

"Where the fuck was your eyes at you dipshit?" He shouted at Jungkook.

But Jungkook got enough of this. He huffed and looked at the man from head to toe before getting up from the floor.

"I'm sorry, I didn't look down"

The male gaped at him."Are you calling me short?"

Jungkook scoffed."What do you think?peaple might even mistake you for the 8th, long, forgotten dwarf that no one knows about."

"You'll regret what you said you giant snollygoster !" The smaller male warned making Jungkook furrow.

"Snollygoster? Wtf is that?" He was confused.

"You would've known if God blessed you with a brain that's bigger than a guava seed." Peaple started to notice the two men shouting at each other infront of the peaceful cafe.

"Atleast He blessed me with some height unlike you, dwarfie" Jungkook was never insulted someone this far but something about this small male is getting his nerves.

"You -" Ringtone from a phone interrupted his comeback and he attended his phone. "I'm here. I had to stop becoz of a shit in floor" He glared at Jungkook.

"You -" Jungkook stopped when the other man put a finger in his lips .

"I'm coming Hyung" The he pushed Jungkook aside and walked inside the cafe talking to his phone.

He wanted to follow him but he heard his own phone ringing. But nothing is showing up in this screen. Just black blank broken screen.

He groaned once again and walked straight inside the cafe restroom. He look like a mess. He needs to look somewhat decent before seeing Jin And also put a bandage on his forehead bruise.

.

.

.

"It's your father's" Dogeon said making the four pairs of eyes around the table glance at the box with curiousity.

"Then why haven't I heard of it before?" Jeonggukk asked.

"Hyunsik gave this, right before he ...died" Dogeon breathed out.

"To me." Everyone turned to Yoongi. "He gave it to me. I didn't know what to do with it at that time. I handed it to Uncle Kim when he arrived" He was just 16 at the time.

"Hyunsik as in... " Hoseok trailed off.

"My brother ... Your Godfather" Dogeon looked at Jeonggukk who kept his silence.

Jeonggukk remember him. Hyunsik and Jaemin, aka his father, was one soul in two bodies. Hyunsik acted more like a father figure towards the twins than their actual father did.

He don't remember much about his childhood. But he remembers Hyunsik's sweet voice and warming smile. The song he used to play for the kids. The candies he brought with each visit. Their personal handshake.

The only thing he can't remember is his last words to him. He got hit while trying to protect Jeonggukk and Myeong.

After getting them to a safe place , he said something to Jeonggukk. But He can't remember it. How hard he tries , only thing he remember after it is Hyunsik's and his Dad's lifeless bodies. It was still too much for a 10 year old.

"Jeonggukk" Namjoon's voice brought him back to the present. "How do we find what this is about?"

"Check all the old stuffs left. We'll get some clue. Any clue" He suggested and the other nodded.

"Joon, didn't I told you to call him 'boss' or 'sir' while gang related works? All of you" Dogeon glared at the guys.

"Sorry, I-"

"No excuses, Jeonggukk may be younger than you but he is the heir of JJK . No he is JJK now. You need to understand the greatness of the position. Regardless or relationships."

"They know it Uncle. You don't need to repeat. They always keep the honorifics. It's just Namjoon hyu- , *cough* I mean Namjoon is always around me , so sometimes names get mixed up." Jeonggukk spoke.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and Hoseok noticed it. "Was this your 'important thing' ?" Yoongi asked.

Dogeon shook his head."There's something else which I've never told you about... "

"What is it?"

"I might know a way to get the properties back from Aoki". Dogeon stated making the four males stir in their position.

"But he got the P.O.A with my father's signature."

"But he isn't the owner. He just got the rights to keep it on the absence of the right owner. "

"But they're dead." Yoongi deadpanned.

"Jaehyun wasn't the owner, Yoongi. Nor was Hyunsik." For the record, Dogeon and Yoongi were never in good terms.

"Then who?" Hoseok asked.

"You guys know that person. The ones who escaped with the money."

Jeonggukk frowned at it.

"Did you mean-"Namjoon started.

"Yes. They have the right documents regarding the properties Your father treasured. But they escaped with our money. Hmph... The greed had gotten in their heads" Dogeon roared.

"Whose isn't? " Yoongi mumbled but all of them heard it. But He couldn't care less.

"But, Dad said they're dead" Hoseok sounded doubtful.

"It may be true, They can't survive that long in this world when Aoki would do anything to kill them. And they don't have any gangs' support " Namjoon pointed out.

"Maybe, but where's the money ? There's nothing left from them." Dogeon said.

"What if Aoki already caught them?. And destroyed the evidence" Hoseok shrugged.

"Yeah, maybe that's why he's so confident about it"Namjoon supported it.

"Maybe you're all are right. But I'll still like to belive they're alive. Somewhere." Dogeon's voice were low this time as he looked down.

"Confidence can also be a powerful mask" Yoongi silently commented leaning back at his chair.

.

.

.

_________________________________

Sorry for the delay.

I'm not feeling too well becoz of some personal issues.

I couldn't upload.

But writing this today made me relax somehow.

Thanks for 7.6k+ reads.

.

.

Purple u guys 💜💜💜...

-M♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 48.8K 43
[Completed] Where Jeon Jungkook is the king of mafia world and Kim Taehyung happens to be a cute young boy living with his elder brother Kim Seokjin...
489K 16.3K 23
[HAPPY ENDING] [TAEKOOK] ๐ŸŽˆFLUFF FLUFF FLUFF ๐ŸŽˆNO CHEATING ๐ŸŽˆJEON TWINS (just taekook relationship) ๐ŸŽˆSMUT ๐ŸŽˆBOY*BOY ๐ŸŽˆMAFIA AND NERD ๐ŸŽˆTAEKOOK ๏ฟฝ...
707K 40.8K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...