The Young Mistress

By shrishtivashistha

Burning inside for revenge on her father and brother Death she decides to become a mafia.......the story of a... More

CHAPTER I : BETRAYAL
CHAPTER II : HAPPINESS
CHAPTER III : THE NEW CHAPTER
CHAPTER IV : THE FACTORY
CHAPTER V : CONTUMACY
CHAPTER VI : REBOOT TO LIFE
CHAPTER VII : COMPASSION
CHAPTER IX : CELEBRATION
CHAPTER X : THE BALL NIGHT
CHAPTER XI : YOU AND ME
CHAPTER XII : SECRETS
CHAPTER XIII : "NOW IS NOT THE TIME"
CHAPTER XIV : "ITS NOW OR NEVER!!"
CHAPTER XV : "WE ARE ON!!"
CHAPTER XVI : LOVE IN THE AIR..
CHAPTER XVII : MISTAKES
CHAPTER XVIII : JUSTICE
CHAPTER XIX : ALLEVATION
CHAPTER XX : THE GAME BEGINS!
FINAL BATTLE (pt.1)
CHAPTER XXII : FINAL BATTLE(pt.2)
CHAPTER XXIII : FINAL BATTLE(p.t 3)
CHAPTER XXIV : "I TRUST YOU!!!"
CHAPTER XXV : "THE REUNION"

CHAPTER VIII : INCEPTION

8 0 0
By shrishtivashistha

****ANNETH POV****
"yaah Anneth!!! What's happening to you....huh?!!! Why are you being like this huh???" My mind screamed at me for being acting so stupid but I shrugged it off and laid on bed after doing my night routine.....
A smile flashed on my face as everything flashed infront of me again....I dont know why but I liked it.....liked it when he protected me....liked it when he was fighting beside me....."maybe I was wrong about him?....maybe he is a good man and the circumstances made him rude......"
My thoughts were cutted off by Ronnie's call. I know why he is calling me at this hour.....I sighed heavily before picking up the call "here goes the nagger"
"Yes what It is this time?" I said as soon as I picked up
"What is it?......you arrogant brat......you tell me what is it....why you beat people like a crazy bull ......what on earth happened........tell me?"And he started with his nagging as usual.

"It was just a small fight ....why are you getting so worked up over it?" I said getting annoyed

"Just a small fight?" He frowned "aishh....this brat" He scoffed. "You beat 14 people up....14 people!!!! infront of a godamn crowd and you say it was a small fight!!!!!...aigoo.....I'm going to die of stress at this rate" He said getting dramatic. "And what about the property damage huh?? Who's going to pay for that?"

"I'll pay it....don't worry about it ." I said assuring him.

"You will pay?....." He laughed hysterical ly. "Omo....my stomach...." He took a breath before starting again
"Its fucking 140000 dollars!!! ......from where you will pay all this huh? You don't even have savings....all your accounts are sacked....so from where? Huh? Leave the money what I don't get is why do you always have to use violence huh?? Is that the only option you have......what do I do with you huh!!!?"
Here goes the nagging again. Once got the pace forgets about stopping. Leaving me with no option but listening.

"Okay okay I'll be very very.....very very careful from next time.....so don't worry okay eomma!!!" I said teasing him a bit before he could say anything else.

"I'll take care of it.....so don't worry and let me sleep will you? I'm tired Ronnie." I whined

He sighed. "Fine..sleep but get up on time tommorrow okay....I'll meet you at the crossroad okay?"

"Okay eomma" I said and cut the call and sighed heavily "finally..." I put my phone aside and drifted off to dreamland.

###TIME SKIP###
****THIRD PERSON POV****

Here I was standing frustrated and annoyed on the hallway waiting for these fucking morons to finish their work fast.
"Yaah!!!.....you morons.....load it fast.....move it....fast.....we don't have much time....." I shouted while looking at the watch.
They soon finished loading the artefacts and we moved towards our next location.
"Now I'll be rich as hell and show every fucking man on earth.....who jerry is...." I smirked and thought while sitting in car.
" I will make this fucking world kneel before me......I'll be the king....the king of this fucking world" I laughed.
Thats when i noticed ....the driver instead of going straight turned towards the Riverside.
"Hey....where are you going?" I shouted
And the man drove ignoring me.
"Yaah....you deaf or something.....I said stop the car!!!!!!" I shouted more but the man was not in mood.....I tried to get off but the doors were locked.
After a few minutes he Stopped at a barren land.....an unhabited area.....right between the forest and the coubter...."how come I don't know about this place?".....I questioned myself.
I moved a bit to take out my gun but before that I felt something already pointed at me.
"Too late for that I guess" The man squirmed. I took my hands off and the man took my gun.
"Good.....now move it.....fast". The man said indicating me to get off the car
"How dare you.....you peice of shit.....who are you and what do you want?" I said while he pushed me to the ground.
"Who is calling for their death today.....who dared to touch the future king of the world.....tell me.....just tell me the name.....who do you work for....I will show them how big of a mistake is this for them....." I threatened the man.

"Don't you think you are getting too ahead of yourself....?" A voice caught my attention......A women was walking slowly towards us.

"King u said?....."she said bending to my level and started laughing.

"You are nothing more than a pawn my dear......u know just like a tissue.....used when in need then thrown away......well it's not your fault though....guess no one ever told you before....." She said in a teasing tone.

"Being a woman doesn't mean I will leave you alone.....stop that annoying tongue of yours and let me go or you'll face consequences" I said frustratingly.

"And what if I don't?" She said raising her eyebrow

"Well....my men must have noticed me missing so they must be here anytime....so women sorry to say but whatever your plan was it failed.....better leave me and run for your life....I'm giving you a chance" I said smirking and the woman started laughing hysterically.

"You giving me a chance?" She laughed again. "Alice....what..... did you hit is head or something.....I guess he is out of his mind." She stood up and checked her phone and smirked.
"And I thought you would be smart....really dissappointing".She clutched her tongue shaking her head and I looked at her in confusion.

"Still don't get it? Well no problem....don't use so much brain it will be useless...anyway you don't have much...wait....let me.....so in easy language. ....I am behind whatever has happened or is going to happen here....from the plan to steal the artefacts till you came here...everything...and don't worry nothing will happen to me....Because no one is going to come here..... No matter how hard you try, you will not be able to find this place..... So you worry about yourself, not me."

"Who are you a-and why are you doing this?" I said getting nervous.

"ME?....oh sorry" She chuckled " where are my manners.....I should have introduced myself.....so I am....Anneth Romanoff......the youngest daughter and only heiress of the romanoff kingdom....which you and your beloved father destroyed by leeching off it." She said leaving me shocked...."ANNETH ROMANOFF" as per my knowledge....all the romanoffs were dead.....then how?" She continued.

"Remember me?.....the little girl whose books you took to study......whose toys you played with.....that was me you ungrateful bastard!!!!" She suddenly raised her voice.

" I thought you were dead.....my dad killed you....I'm sure....but then how?" I asked anxiously.

" Well it seems that the big guy had other plans for Fuckers like you.....it's for me to destroy what's yours and snatch what's mine." She smirked

"Well didn't you lose enough already....your father, brother, your friends.....what more do you want to loose".I said teasing her but soon felt a tight slap on my face...it was so hard that it made me fall on the ground.

"Thats what you get for opening that filthy mouth of yours" She said and held my collar "don't you ever dare to speak about my brother or my family.....I swear...." She left my collar harshly before kicking me to the floor. I groaned in pain and was picked up by the man.

"Anyway.....enough of the introductions and all....let's get to main part....shall we?" She said rubbing her hands walking around. " So by now you must have figured out as to why you have been brought here....so let's come straight to the point.....you just have to tell me where did your father hid my family heirloom and in return..... I will let you live......as simple as that." She squirmed.

"Its not as easy as you thought....you can never....never in your life can get past my father.....you guys were never worthy to be honest but my father was....that's why he took it from you.......it's better you live your live in hiding as you were doing uptil now.....coz once he gets to know about you.....he will not let it go.....you know he won't make the same mistake again....he will kill you and everyone who helped you....so you better save yourself.....forget what happened in the past.....let bygones be bygones.....live in the present and save yourself" I said trying to get up.

"Oh this man speaks so much.....so annoying.......Alice.......shut him up and get me the location" She ordered the man and he started beating me like a maniac.

"This punk .....talks a lot..... tell me where is that key..... where has your father hidden it..... tell me" And another punch landed on my face....making my face bleed he continued while the lady was enjoying the sequence and smirking like a lunatic.

My eyes were getting tired and blurry .I was about to fell unconscious when she threw blazing hot water on my face....
"Not now dear.....we have unfinished business here......" I screamed in pain while she was enjoying my plight.

Then the man came towards me and held my right arm firmly and injected me with something.....all of a sudden my head felt heavy and my vision got more blurry......within no time I lost control and fell on the ground. He picked me up and layed me on a stretcher.......All I remember next was a dark room filled with medical equipments and some faint voices.

"How much did you inject him idiot....how will he speak he can barely manage to open his eyes"

"Sorry young mistress....but I gave just as much I was instructed to."

"Fine.....now wake him up and ask him what he know"
The man nodded and slowly patted my cheeks to wake me up. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Yaah.....jerry tell me where is the key....where did your father hid the key..
." I totally lost control over my body...could barely manage to think before answering....he asked again and this time I answered

"S-scotland......the irish bank.....locker no.3303" And blacked out.

****END OF POV****
"the irish bank?.....that's where my brother kept his souvenirs from his every Mission.....it was always right infront of my eyes but I never noticed it.......this bastard." Anneth said frustratingly. She soon texted Ronnie the location and asked him to take care of it .
Done!!!....now there is only one thing left". Not bothering to even think once she took out her gun and shot him and moved out of the room with a serious look....leaving Alice dumbfounded.

"What are we going to about him madam?....can't leave him like this" Alice pointed towards jerry while running behind her.

"Send his body to his father and clean the traces Here....." she sat in car getting ready to leave the place.

"And what about the factory madam....we sacked everything and now it's of no use for us...."

"Burn it.....that's what we do to useless things....discarding" starting the engine she took a last glance to the place where jerry was and drove off....

###TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY###
****JOHNNY POV****
It was a bright sunny morning.....I left my room and got downstairs for breakfast after getting ready thats when I heard the doorbell....
The maid went to open the door. I was about to take a bite when I heard screams...I went there and saw m-my only son
"Jerry!!!!" I screamed looking at my dear boy.....lying lifeless in a coffin with a message ......I took the paper and it read "YOU ARE NEXT!!!"

"Who was it.....who did this to my dear boy.....my son.....find him....find that bastard right now!!!" Processing as to what just happen that's when I got a call...
"Sir we are doomed".........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 1.2K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
200K 2.5K 9
A hunted young woman gets a second chance at freedom under the protection of a notorious mob family. 🔞 BEWARE OF MATURE CONTENT/ADULT THEMES.
1.7K 162 21
"I don't think we will survive this!"I said,exasperated. "I don't believe it neither!"He said bitting his lower lips."But I have a plan that involves...
1.4K 161 40
"You cheated on me before our wedding! I'm never going to get back with you ever!" messed up past and a messed up future for this 17-year-old, being...