By PhonixLeaf

Hi! This is my first time writing on wattpad! So um, yeah Characters do not belong to me! All rights to the c... More

A/N
First words to your soulmate
Attention~
Nightmare
Le (Dumbass) ghost
New to love
New to love-Part two
Please don't do it
Miss you
Guess your roommates will meet me after all
●A/N+pictures●
●Well uh, your certainly did do something last night●
●Well uh, your certainly did do something last night-Part two●
●Cuddles●
●Its just a joke....right?.....RIGHT?!●
●A box●
●Smut●
●Needy●
●Terminal●
●Terminal-Part two●
●Get ready for school●
●I deleted one shots●

Just figuring things out

919 11 29
By PhonixLeaf

(Modern highschool AU)

Sabito and Giyuu were just to teenagers, figuring life out.

They were figuring out what they were to each other.

Sabito's family owned a cabin, because their fucking loaded. And Sabito invited Giyuu to come along.

Sabito was raised to be a man and always wanted his father's approval, but on this, he didn't know how he was going to tell him.
"SABITO!" Riku yelled, knocking on him and Giyuu's door.

Giyuu murmured. Sabito opened his eyes,

Giyuu and Sabito were wrapped in each others arms and faces dangerously close.

They both stared at each other for moment.

Then their faces turned bright red and the jumped away from each other.

"U-Um, I um" Giyuu stuttered

"Uh, uh, um," Sabito looked away, flopping out of bed. He looked over at the bed Giyuu should have been, last night they must have fallen asleep while hanging out.

Then Sabitos door opened.

"Are you coming?" Riku asked opening the door then her face lit up. She giggled.

"Why did you guys sleep together?!" She laughed

"S-Shut up!" Sabito yelled, jumping out of bed and covering her mouth and shoving her out of the room.

Giyuu looked down and to the side, fidgeting with the blanket.

"I um, guess we passed out during the movie" Sabito said with an awkward laugh.

"Y-Yeah" Giyuu mumbled. Sabito looked at him.

"YOU TWO! COME ON!" Renee yelled

"Okay!" Sabito screamed back.

Giyuu and Sabito made their way up stairs into the kitchen and living area.

Riku was sitting at the table eating toast, when she saw the two she started giggling.

Sabito glared at Riku.

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" Sabito's mother Yuka asked.

"Wafflez!" Minoko exclaimed. Yuka sighed

"We don't have waffles," Yuka responded.

"Awe," Minoko mumbled

"Is anyone gonna go wake up your cousins?" Yuka asked.

"ME I WILL!" Souta yelled

"I WANT TO!" Shota yelled.

"NO I AM!" Souta screamed. The two twins started yelling at each other

Sabito looked back at Giyuu who giggling as Yuka tried to get the two to
stop yelling at other. Sabito stared at Giyuu, giggling at the situation, Sabitos face got a pink hue.

Sabito's eyes widened, he looked away from Giyuu, and saw Renee giving him a cheaky grin. Behind Renee was her best friend Yua looking at her confused.

Sabito glanced around, no one was looking, Sabito held up the middle finger to Renee. She rolled her eyes.

"Fine we can BOTH go get are cousins" Souta and Shota said at the same time running down the stairs

"LET HOWIE OUT OF HER KENNEL WHILE YOUR DOWN THERE!" Sabito yelled.

"No whyy" Giyuu whined as their dog Howie came barreling up the stairs crashing into Giyuu on the way, Giyuu falling into Sabitos arms.

Giyuu quickly stood up his face bright red and looking away from, Sabito.

"Are we going down to the lake after breakfast mother?" Lumi asked.

"If you guys would like, now someone go get your father" Yuka responded

"I will!"

"Um so what do you wanna do if we go down to the lake?" Sabito asked Giyuu as Minoko walked past them and two the left door at the top of the stairs.

"I don't know" Giyuu mumbled.

"Paddle boared?" Sabito asked

"Sure" Giyuu responded with a smile. "Fucking adorable" Sabito thought.

It was later in the night and everyone was sitting around a campfire.

"Sabito" Riku said coming over to Sabito and Giyuu who were trying and failing to get Howie to come out of the tree. Riku looked up confused.

"How did the dog get up that high in a tree?" She asked.

"Does it look like I know?" Sabito responded

"Okay um anyway, do you and Giyuu wanna sleep in the tent with me?" Riku asked.

"Sure" Sabito responded.

"Yay!" Riku exclaimed, running off to go tell her mother.

After everyone got ready for bed, Riku, Giyuu and Sabito went down to the tent which was on a ledge that over looked the lake.

Sabito closed the tent.

"Night night gays" Riku said laying her head down

"What" Giyuu said tuning to her

"I'm sorry" Sabito said also turning to her his face having a pink hue

"I said night night guys" Riku responded in a confused tone.

"O-Oh" Sabito stuttered. Laying his down next between Riku and Giyuu.

Sabito woke up. He sat up and saw that Giyuu was also awake staring at hin.

"Why hello little boy" Sabito said with a funky British accent. Giyuu laughed.

"Hello" he responded. Then something banged against the side of the tent and Giyuu jumped back, unknowingly into Sabitos arms.

...

"It's just Howie, she does this every night" Sabito whispered

"O-Oh" Giyuu stuttered. Giyuu looked up at Sabito and Sabito stared at him for a second.

Giyuu sat up straight to be on just about eyes level with Sabito and turning to face him, Sabitos hands fell around Giyuu waist.

They stared at each other for a moment longer. Sabito leaned closer to Giyuu's face. Giyuu pressed their lips together. It was gentle and sweet but felt so magical. Sabito pulled Giyuu closer to him. The two separated but only for a moment to catch their breath before leaning back into each other, continuing to kiss and embrace each other.

Meanwhile Riku woke up and opened her eyes to see Sabito and Giyuu kissing

"I knew it" she whispered reaching over and grabbing Sabitos phone. She tuned the volume down and the flash off and took a picture, then she went into his contacts. She found the 'Zack Foster simps' group chat.

In this group chat was Sabito, Giyuu, Kokosume, Mitsuri, Obanai and Makomo.

Sabihoe-

This is Riku by the way

MitsuMochi- OH MY GODDD

EmoSimpSume- I FUCKING KNEW

Sabihoe- You guys swear a lot

FlowerOmo- Awwwww!

Sabihoe- I'm surprised that you guys are up right now, like I know Kokosume is usually up at 3 am but you guys

EmoSimpSume- Yup, I have a terrible sleep schedule hun

MitsuMochi- Yeah, we're having a sleepover!

ObaSimp- Why are you guys texting at this time?

MitsuMochi- LOOK AT THE PICK RIKU SENT US!

ObaSimp- Damn

FlowerOmo- It's so cute!

Sabihoe- I'm going back to bed

Riku put Sabito's phone back. And drifted back off to sleep.

Meanwhile Sabito and Giyuu went back to sleep in each others a bit later on.

(Word count 1071, I hope you enjoyed reading, :], and, I'm going to workmon the argument part two since a part two was requested)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 1K 35
A bunch of sanegiyuu oneshots! I write my own ideas most of the time but I am always open to requests! Don't be shy if you want to see me write your...
10.6K 189 36
SHIPS - Rengiyuu (slight) Obamitsu Tankana Akaren (ONE SIDED) Hello! This is my first time writing a silly story like this so it might not be long o...
7.1K 142 44
!!VERY SHORT CHAPTERS!! ❝ 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐, 𝒊 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚...
99.6K 1.6K 34
The cover art isnt mine! 스냅- Snap First story!! When Shinobu Kochou, Insect Hashira decides to pull a prank on Giyu Tomioka, Water Hashira, things ta...