James Knight: Teenage Superhu...

Autorstwa IskippU

BOOK TWO - Being Super Seeks Trouble *Cannot be read as a stand-alone ~ Please read the 'James Knight: Teena... Wiฤ™cej

Copyright ยฉ๏ธ
Welcome Readers!
Outline
Outline Pt. 2
Outline Pt. 3
Playlist
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Book Three
Cosmic Twins: The Heart of the Fire - Chapter One
Cosmic Twins: The Heart of the Fire - Chapter Two
Cosmic Twins: The Heart of the Fire - Chapter Three
BOOK THREE (1ST DRAFT) OUTLINE
Ask the Character ๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Cosmic Twins: The Heart of the Fire - Chapter Four

21 0 0
Autorstwa IskippU

Noah's POV

   Having a twin has its perks. For one, you're never lonely. Bryce and I could talk forever, and we often did, with no one knowing.

   Second, we were each other's twin flames. That was ironic because Bryce could manipulate fire, while I could manipulate electricity. We used to refer to each other as Bryah, Noah, plus Bryce. We were inseparable until the day we got separated. Still, I would visit my brother whenever I could or whenever I was in town.

   I didn't see Bryce much after our thirteenth birthday. We were in search of dad. He moved since we came back to the united states, and we were unsuccessful in locating him for a while, but that's another story for another bloody glorious day.

"Do you think we'll ever find dad?" Bryce interrupted my thoughts and went back to my crummy motel bedroom.

"I don't know, Bryce," I told him. "But if we ever do, I don't think killing him would stop Alexander."

"Yeah," Bryce agreed. "I don't believe dad is such a bad guy."

"Yeah, I've been thinking about that, too. Maybe Dad was misunderstood, or we missed something. Maybe—"

"Noah!" Alexander called from the bathroom.

"Speaking of uncle dearest—" I said. Bryce chuckled.

"Have fun, Noah."

"Yeah, you go have fun with your rich-kid life while I move from hotel to hotel."

"I can always tell him—"

"I'm—"

"NOAH!" Alex growled again.

"Got to go. I love you, Bryce."

"Love you, Noah," I replied. Then there was dead silence as I raced to the bathroom. Alex knotted his tie, staring at himself in the mirror as I wandered in.

"Noah, I want you to find out where Max left. Bring him back and tell him I have an important task for him."

"Why?" I asked Alexander. Alex slid the e-cig from his teeth and let out a husky growl. He threw out his hand, chucking me against a wall with an invisible force. My back crashed against the hotel wall, and it caved in.

"Because I said so," He snapped. I yanked myself from the drywall and dusted myself off. Then Bryce's voice appeared in my head.

"If I had the guts, I would beat the shit out of Alexander," He muttered.

"Yeah, me too," I told my brother. But neither of us had the guts to do that. We were kids, and Alex was a powerful, abusive son of a bitch. There was so much I would give up to see my uncle suffer and lose everything. It was a matter of time. He would get his karma one day.

∆∆∆

Bryce's POV

"For the thousandth time, Bryce, you are not joining the football team," my dad, Dexter, growled, pacing the room in sheer panic. "What did I tell you about using your powers at school?"

"It was an accident," I screeched.

"It was an accident that won't happen again because you're not joining the team, Bryce," my dad snapped. Sebastian snickered in the background before Thomas snapped at him.

"Knock it off, Sebastian," He growled.

"Bryce, I don't care if it was an accident. You need to be more careful with your abilities."

"I'm sorry," I said. "Next time, I'll be more careful."

"No, you won't, Bryce, because it's not happening again," my dad said. "End of discussion."

"But—"

"I mean it, Bryce," He snapped. Sebastian chuckled at me from the couch, watching with amusement.

"Look, maybe you're being too hard on him, Dex," Thomas interjected. Sebastian's laughter slowly subsided into growls.

"There is no fucking way I'm letting that freak on the same team as me," Sebastian roared.

"First, language," Thomas snapped. "And second, he's not a freak. He's just different."

"How is that different?" Sebastian grumbled.

"It just is, Sebastian," Thomas said. Sebastian looked at Dexter, but Dexter was on my side, too. My father stuck with me. I rubbed my palms against my sweatpants, eager to escape and avoid my family's death glares—especially Sebastian, who seemed to enjoy this moment too much.

"Admit it already! He's a freak. What kid can lift a semi-truck with no fucking effort?"

"Language," my dad and uncle snapped simultaneously.

"His superpowers don't make him a freak. It makes him awesome!" Kyra put in, trying to help me out.

"He's a freak!" Sebastian roared.

"Bryce is not the freak, you jerk," Kyra snapped at Sebastian. "You are!"

   Kyra raced off toward her bedroom, and suddenly, she shrieked and rattled our eardrums in the other room, "Bryce!" She screamed.

   Dexter and I raced to her doorway, staring at the giant brown spider crawling across her desk. "Kill it, Bryce! Kill it!" She screamed. I looked at my father before walking in and scooping the spider into my cupped hands.

"Kill it!" She screamed again.

"I'm not killing it," I told her.

"Not everything is worth saving," Kyra said.

"You don't think this spider deserves a fighting chance?" I asked her, staring into her brown eyes.

"It's a fucking bug, you freak," Sebastian grumbled, appearing behind us. "And it's not like you didn't roast that whole swarm of black widows one time—"

"Those are different."

"How?" He questioned me as I suddenly faced him, feeling the spider squirm in my palm.

"Sebastian, knock it off," Dexter growled. "Take the spider outside and put it somewhere safe," my dad ordered. I rushed past them, racing down the staircase and out the door to the garden, setting the spider on a nearby flower.

"Stay safe, little bud," I muttered before rushing back inside. Hopefully, the spider got a second chance, as I did with Dexter and Thomas.

"I'll kill it later," Sebastian threatened me with an antagonizing smirk.

"Stop it, Sebastian. No, you won't," Thomas roared.

   I rushed past them toward the kitchen to make a non-caffeinated soda with our soda machine because caffeine made my powers glitch like crazy. Sometimes, Sebastian liked to swap the logos on the syrups when he was over to see me fuck up with my super strength.

"Did you seriously save a fucking spider?" Noah's voice suddenly appeared in my head.

"Shut up. Yeah, I did," I muttered as if everyone could hear us.

"You're such a goodie-two-shoes." Noah laughed at me.

"So what?" I said, pouring water from the faucet into the container and setting a glass underneath, pouring carbonated soda into my cup. Then, I reached across the counter for root beer syrup, hoping I wouldn't grab cola or the off-brand Dr. Peeps. I almost dumped it into my glass when Kyra rushed in.

"STOP!" she screeched. "Sebastian switched the wrappers again."

"Son of a bitch," I muttered. "Which one is the root beer?" I asked.

"I-I don't know," she stuttered. "It could be any of them." She searched the row of syrups. I rolled my eyes.

"Your cousin is a dick," Noah muttered in my head.

"Tell me about it," I muttered back. I dumped the syrup into the bottle and grabbed my glass, guzzling the carbonated water.

"You didn't have to do that, Bry," Kyra said. "I could have taste tested for you."

"It's alright," I told her. "You don't need the caffeine, and neither do I." Then I slammed the cup on the counter and wandered past her and up the stairs to my bedroom. Fuck my life.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

1.7K 296 46
[MOVING JUNE 30] A month ago, all Eric wanted was to pass his high school classes. Now, he and the other superpowered altered from Tyche Point are de...
190K 12.7K 41
***FINISHED! AND FULLY UPLOADED*** "Your friend was right," the villain says, tilting her chin towards the moon. My mouth's on autopilot now as I men...
36.3K 1.2K 66
โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก...
11.6K 951 59
17x ๐…๐„๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ ~ Amby's Third Round Qualifier BOOK ONE - Being Super is the New Normal. Sixteen-year-old James Everett Knight yearns for a norm...