Be My Baby || Muzan x reader

-PRTTYGAL द्वारा

★・・・・・・ ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★ 𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣�... अधिक

𝐼𝑁𝐹𝑂
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝐼
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝑉
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑉
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑉𝐼
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑉𝐼𝐼
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝑋
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝐼
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝐼𝐼
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝐼𝑉
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝑉
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝑉𝐼
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼
A/N

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝐼𝑋

924 53 13
-PRTTYGAL द्वारा

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Warning: descriptive gore

If you want a better visual of the fight, watch Aragai vs Kiss Shot. It's not the exact fight but it's somewhat based off that
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Are you ready, Nephew"

Daisuke got into a defensive position. The long Michigan that was dark as night hovered over his shoulder as he aimed the sword slightly up toward the sky. The blade was like the shadow that overtook the sky as the sun fell into its nightly slumber

"Ready"

As soon as the words left from his mouth you were in front of him. A sinister smile grew on your face revealing your demonic fangs and shrunken irises. Daisuke's instincts quickly kicked in. Turning the handle in his grip to the side, he swung the blade aiming for the side of your neck.

Your hand shot up grabbing his wrist and forced it to aim up towards the sky. You squeezed down hard breaking his wrist and snapping the bone. Daisuke released a grunt dropping his weapon.

"Be a dear and let's not use weapons, okay", you smiled before retracting your fingers back a bit then sunk your nails deep into his skin hitting an artery. Blood spilled from his puncture wounds Daisuke glared at you as he felt your nails tear deep through his flesh.

Holding onto his wrist, you leaned back and sent a hard kick into his stomach. It all happened so fast, but it felt so slow for him. The force of the kick shattered his ribs. Daisuke shut his eyes as he felt the vile of spit and blood force itself out from his low abdomen. He spat the blood and vile out. Daisuke felt the painful burn of the stretch in his skin as his body and left arm. Soon, he felt his arm torn from his body.

Daisuke crashed hard into the stone wall behind me creating a crater into its hard flesh. Resting his back against it he growled in pain. The stump where his arm was torn off from bleed profusely before eventually stopping, but the pain. The pain was unlike any other he had felt. It was as if his body was on fire as if someone was stabbing him over and over again in that one spot.

You giggled lifting his arm up to observe his hand, that's when you saw the ring.

"Aw nephew why didn't you tell me you were married", you chuckled. "Tell me who is she".

Daisuke glared at you while holding the spot where his arm was torn off from. He released huffs trying to get used to the lesion. You moved his detached arm making his hand flop around.

"Tell me, does she know you fight demons", you asked.

"I don't have anyone", he frowned slowly standing up. "So you're just a poor man who wear's ring around", you scoffed. "I know someone of Olivier's bloodline wouldn't suffer that type of embarrassment", you spoke tossing his arm aside. "So tell Auntie, who is she I would like to visit her".

"I won't let you touch her", Daisuke sneered rushing at you. You smiled manically as he got closer to you.

Once he was close you sidestepped out of the way. He tried turning his body quick enough to attack, but you were faster.

Grabbing him by the side of his face, you lifted him up then slammed him down hard against the ground cheek first. He released a pained grunt feeling his skull crack. You giggled lifting him again then slammed him back down. You did this repeatedly until his head turned to squished brain matter and muscle.

When you slammed him back down on the ground again he quickly sent a kick at your leg, he used enough force to knock the tibula out of place. A cry of pain escaped from his lips, but he didn't let up. He repeatedly slammed your head down on the ground crushing your skull. You laughed as he did. Your face was now in half, every time he lifted your head it would reveal pieces of your skull mixed in with your brain matter.

Once you got bored, you flipped your legs up wrapping them around his arm. You yanked on his arm ripping it clean off once again. Daisuke released a grunt stumbling back. He hunched over as the spot his arm was ripped from bled out allowing the blood to pull on the ragged cracked stone floor.

"Come on boy! You don't want your body to rot away in his graveyard do you", you laughed tossing his dismembered arm aside. The rest of your grew back into its healthy state.

"Let me take your skull to her, I'll make sure both of your skulls sit nice and pretty in my throne room along with the others", you said then gasped.

"Maybe I'll even take your full skeleton too, I'll need something to pick my teeth with after devouring her".

"Stop it", he growled. A new arm shot out from the wound replacing the one that was just ripped off. He stood back to his full height.

"Ohhh~ how I hope she's pregnant, eating a stuffed woman has always been my favorite delicacy, like a stuffed pig they are", you sighed happily placing a hand against your cheek.

"Maybe I'll even tear that fetus out from her stomach and raise it as my own. Then once its skull solidifies I'll put his skull right next to mommy and daddy's!".

Daisuke appeared right in front of you. A punch was sent towards your face colliding with your cheek. Your head spun around quickly into a circle before popping off your neck. Your head went flying back like a football soaring through the air. It bounced and then landed on the ground again. Blood soon shot out of your stump like a broken faucet.

Daisuke stood in shock from his strength. Your blood Raine down onto him and the area closest to you guys. He wiped the blood from his eyes.

The blood soon stops your stem from going completely dry. A new head too sports from the stump as if you never lost your head in the first place.

"Good, now you're serious".

Daisuke went to jump back, but he moved too slowly. Your hand grabbed the side of his face hard. Your nails sunk deep into his skin to get a better grip on him. Rushing forward you started to run around in a huge circle at looting speed. Pressing his face against the wall, the speed you went at made his head scrape itself against the wall like these against a grater.

You pulled him away from the wall. Then you spun him around like a little girl spinning around her toy. The speed you went at made the two of you look like a blurry tornado, a huge mass of wind with the colors you wore blurring together. You laughed manically as you released him allowing him to sore through the air of the abounded castle.

Daisuke was able to catch himself skidding to a stop. Digging your heels into the ground, you launched yourself forward creating a crater beneath your feet. You swung your extended nails for his face sending deep demonic claw marks across it. His eye popped out making him release a grunt. Daisuke shot his arm out making it burst through and out of your back. Demonic blood forced it out of your throat making you spit it up. You gave him a demonic smile the dark blood coating your teeth. Daisuke dragged his arm up making you split into two. Then he pulled his arm out from you.

As you were regenerating, your head went flying off your body as he decapitated you. The last look on your disintegrated head was a shocked look.

A new head sprouts from your body, a look of annoyance.

"You're cheating nephew", you snapped.

"Shadow Breathing, Sixth form: Flood effect", Daisuke spoke softly holding his dark blade over his shoulders as he was ready to strike.

Suddenly the room turned a bit darker. The shadow you cast stretched out and spit until it surrounded your standing forward. Extending upward were twelve shadow copies of Daisuke. The first tone sliced your head clean off.

You quickly regenerated your head only for it to be sliced off again.

"YOU CHE-", you went to scream, but your head was soon chopped off.

Finally, the copies dispersed when they chop your head off the thirteenth time. Your body tipped backwards hitting the ground hard.

Daisuke lowered his blade staring down at you with a sad expression. He holstered his blade and then placed his hands together in a praying motion.

"Rest in peace, Auntie", Daisuke spoke then opened his eyes. He turned around and started to leave, but stopped. As he went to check if you started to disintegrate yet, his perspective soon turned upside down.

A pained gasp escaped from him. You sat on top of his shoulder with your arms locked under his arms to keep yourself steady. You twisted his head until his scalp faced the ground and his chin was aimed towards the sky. You smiled down at Daisuke.

"We're not finished yet, Nephew", you hummed then ripped his head off from his neck to allow help a new one grow in place.

You jumped off his shoulders landing a few feet away from him. Dusting your outfit off, you then turned around to face him. A new head sprouted on his shoulders.

"But I decapitated you thirteen times", he stated. "You did", you hummed placing your hands on your hips.

"I didn't expect you to reach that number, you hasher are strong", you giggled. "Explain yourself", Daisuke demanded with a glare. "Thirteen is my lucky number" you answered taking your hands off your hips. "To be honest, I don't know the limit of how many times you or I can be beheaded".

Daisuke eyes widened slightly making you release a giggle. "You may think it's a cruel blood art, and true it is annoying not knowing my limit but..", you began. "..The joy of being able to torture you brings me great pleasure!".

You launched forward thrusting your hand forward and aiming your extended nails for his heart. Daisuke quickly blocked your nails with the side of his blade. You smiled psychotically at Daisuke.

"Let's continue our dance now shall we Nephew!", you exclaimed retracting your hand. Daisuke swung his blade at your neck decapitating you. A new head sprouted back in place of your stump.

Daisuke swung his blade down slashing your right arm off then made a slash down your chest. All you did was laugh as he did. You were soon decapitated again. A new head sprouts in place quickly. You sent a punch at his face knocking his head clean off his shoulder. His spine followed after still attached to his head. His body wobbled a bit before standing upright and a new head grew in place.

Before he could attack again, you grabbed him by his throat forcing him to his knees. You held his wrist that had his nichirin blade in it forcing him to remain still. You released a hum smiling softly down at him, his blood disappearing off your face and clothes.

"You know, when I first ate a human, I refused to at first", you admitted squeezer harder. "She and I were both terrified, two creatures unaware of one another just knew we both were trapped", you explained. "I remember the twisted pleasure I felt in my stomach along with the hunger when hearing the way her blood rushed in fear", you moaned. "I didn't want to eat her, but nature forced me to".

"Muzan made you!", Daisuke shouted. "And how do you know that? You weren't there", you scoffed tilting your head.

"My uncle", Daisuke croaked as you choked him harder. "He..He wrote how kind you were", he forced out. "That man doesn't know anything about me", you hissed getting up in his face. "He wrote how you treated every skull you collected with kindness!".

"Shut the fuck up!", you raged grabbing his jaw and ripped it clean off. Daisuke quickly broke free and swung his blade at your neck decapitating you again. Daisuke quickly jumped back to create distance between you.

Your head regenerated a bit slower this time by a second. You had a pissed look on your face. Your locs started to levitate into the air. The ominous glow returned to your body. You lift your arm high into the air. Daisuke looked up seeing a huge blade manifesting into the air. It looked the size of an air blimp. The blade was conjured up by red dust as it came into reality.

"Blood Demon Art: Guillotine", you spoke then bright your arm down.

The huge blade came down on top of him. Daisuke lifted his katana up on this head blocking the huge. The force of the collision made him release a grunt. The huge blade made this body sink down on the ground gradually creating a crater underneath him. Daisuke quickly jumped to the side as fast as he could. The demon art was able to chop his foot off.

Your power collided with the ground making the whole castle shake and create a huge dust cloud.

Daisuke quickly regenerated his foot. Once it did he quickly stood up and got into his battle position. He released heavy pants trying to stay upright. Even with the regeneration he inherited from your power, the energy was still zapped out of him. Once the dust cloud, disperse your form appears.

"Are you getting tired Nephew", you cooed.

"No, never", Daisuke huffed.

"Well I am, I need to figure out a place for your skull", you hummed checking your nails. "So, let's end this like warriors should we".

"What are you proposing", Daisuke questioned.

"An all-out blood bath", you smiled. "What do you say?".

"...As I said before, I will save you", Daisuke answered getting back into his offensive position. You rolled your eyes.

"I don't need saving, I need new decoration!", you packed then launched yourself at him. Daisuke rushed forward toward you. The two of you met up halfway colliding with one another. You sent a hard punch to his cheek knocking his head off from his shoulders. Even though he was headless he still swung his weapon for your neck decapitating you.

Both of your heads regenerated at the same time. The two of you attacked one another going head to head. Daisuke and your head bounced off one after another similar to that of bucket spilling bouncy balls everywhere.

Your maniacal laughs his battle cries and the names of his breathing-style attacks filled the abandoned castle air. Both of you lost count of how many times the both of you have been decapitated. He was sure he passed up the number thirty-three times he has chopped your head off.

You continued to slap, slash, punch his face. As you did this you got flashes of your memories. You remembered your subjects betraying you, Muzan embracing you, catching him cheating on you again, meeting Hitoshi, Muzan's love and curliness, Muzan forcing you to become human, and your wedding.

Olivier.

Your smile dropped. You grabbed Daisuke hard by his hair ripping his head clean off. You held his head right in front of yours.

"Stop that", you sneered. Daisuke gave you a confused look before you tossed the head aside. A new one sprouted from the stump.

"Stop giving me these memories!", you snarled sending a hard punch straight into his stomach sending his body flying back. His back hit the wall hard. He stumbles standing to his feet. A huge gaping hole was on his stomach allowing his intestines and gusts to fall out. He spat up blood as his stomach healed up. Daisuke noticed, that every time he was decapitated he got a flash of a memory. From the latest to the earliest.

"I'll...I'll save you Auntie", he groaned rushing at you.

"Die you insurable brat!", you raged as he charged you. You released a cry when he sent his blade right into your mouth. He swung it up cutting the upper half of your head in half reeling your brain matter. He then decapitated your head.

You got a flashback of Olivier giving you the whale skull drawing.

You went to attack, but Daisuke beat you to it. He sent a huge gash down across your chest. Your sternum and lungs peak out from the bones and flesh. He tore the arm you went to attack him with clean off making you roar in rage. He decapitated you.

You remembered the moon and Muzan. The daily nights you sat with the demonic man.

Daisuke split you down the middle and then decapitated you.

"Or he could be ashy".

"No theater that's his skin tone".

You released a roar thrusting your fist right through Daisuke's skull then ripped his head off from his shoulders.

"Daisuke, stop reading those letters about her", Daisuke's father sighed.

"But she sounds amazing father, she collects skulls like me!".

Daisuke's head regrows back on his shoulders. He swings his weapon decapitating you again. You released a gag blood and spit squirting out of your mouth.

"You're a scary man Muzan, I've never seen someone with pale skin and bloody eyes", you chuckled caressing the skull he gifted you. "Do I really frighten you, Your Highness", Muzan questioned. "Do I need a reason to be?", you questioned. Muzan smiles leaning in close, gently grasping your chin. He rubbed his thumb against your bottom lip his nail teasing to stab you a bit.

"I would never".

Holding your hands out you bright them together crushing Daisuke's head in your hold making his eyes and brain matter spill out from his ears, eye socket, nose and other openings.

"You clean the skull like this, Daisuke", Oliver smiled. "Why do you keep those", young Daisuke asked creeped out by the rabbit skull.

"Because, it is for a special someone in my life", Olivier answered.

"Who is it"

"Hopefully a lover, but for now my friend, a princess".

"Shadow breathing Sixth Form: Flood Effect", Daisuke announced. Multiple forms of him appeared. "CUT THE SH-", you raged only for you to be decapitated. Each time they chopped your head off your memories become younger and younger. Until you remember you reached your earliest memory.

Your father sat out on the balcony clutching the portrait of your mother. You sat down beside him wanting to comfort him. You're ten. "Father?",

"...Your mother was beautiful you know", your father croaked. "...I know father", you answered.

"You killed her....you don't deserve the throne"

Your head went flying off your shoulders. It lands on the ground bouncing a bit then rolls to a stop facing your lower body. Your body tensed up, its body twitching before falling to the ground. You waited for a new head to appear, but it didn't.

That's when the disintegration started.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.4K 40 11
𝑠𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑜 𝑋 𝑓𝑒𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟! [Some chapters may contain 𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭] [I do 𝐍𝐎𝐓 write smut] ༻𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑...
1.4M 41.4K 86
╰┈➤Your family was killed and your best friend, Douma, was turned into a demon by Muzan. Urokodaki found you and Douma and decided to take you in and...
224K 5.2K 12
You being Muzan's daughter WRONG GRAMMARS AND CRINGE AHEAD
75.1K 2.8K 74
【"】ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ /ᴊᴜːˈғᴐːʀɪə/ ɴᴏᴜɴ ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏʀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss.【"】 "҉ Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴇ...