Believe | Blaine Anderson - G...

By simp4blainchel

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back... More

Cast
Home
Better Than Revenge
Livin' On A Prayer
Forget You
The Day The Dance Is Over
Only Girl
Baby, It's Cold Outside
She's Not There
Silly Love Songs
Blame It On The Alcohol
Animal
Believe
Born This Way
New York
It's Not Unusual
Tonight
America
Rumor Has It
I Kissed A Girl
Control
Let it Snow
A Thousand Years
I'm Yours
Fight Song
I'm Still Standing
More Than A Woman
I Have Nothing
Walk Like A Dinosaur
You're Not Alone
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Sign Of The Times
Sadie Hawkins
Confident
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Can't Help Falling In Love
Material Girl
Put It In A Love Song
Wake Me Up
I Love You
Fruity Voodoo Powers
Once In My Life
Teenage Dream
All You Need Is Love
Sami In The Sky With Diamonds
Hey Jude
The Quarterback
Applause
Movin' Out
She Used To Be Mine
You're My Best Friend
Hold On
More Than A Feeling
Toxic
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Don't Stop Believin'
Downtown
I'm Still Here
Tested
Who Are You Now
The Last Time
Liar, Liar
Don't You Want Me
Fly
Deja Vu
Problem
It's Too Late
Blami
All Out Of Love
Fearlessly and Forever
The Wedding
Fire
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
clueless
self-promo

Dreams Come True

989 13 1
By simp4blainchel

"It's time." Kurt said, walking into the room as I handed Mr. Schue his jacket. "I can't remember the last time I was this nervous." He shuddered as he put it on, and my mind instantly went to the 2012 nationals. Nothing had ever meant more to me than winning that, besides Blaine, of course.

"Oh, well, you don't look nervous at all. You look great. Are you ready?" Rachel asked, dusting off his shoulder, and he nodded before taking a deep breath. "Yeah." He sighed, and we all started to walk out. I noticed Blaine wasn't by my side as we left, and I turned around to see him checking his appearance in the mirror.

"You look handsome as ever, now let's go or we're going to miss it." I laughed, grabbing his hand and pulling him out after straightening out his bow tie. "What would I do without you?" He smiled as we walked, and I rolled my eyes. "Have a crooked bow tie."

"And now, the first-place winner of the 2015 High School Show Choir Nationals Champions is..." The announcer said, and Blaine grabbed onto my shoulders as I squeezed Rachel's arm, holding my breath for dear life. Winning this would be even more special than when we had won before, for we were the ones responsible for helping our team reach the top two at Nationals. Being part of something like this made us all feel like we had achieved something extraordinary, and that feeling would never fade away at the New Directions.

"The New Directions!" He announced, and I let out a loud sigh of relief as I started jumping around with Blaine, Rachel and Kurt all crying tears of joy. We all took to the stage to celebrate with the team, and it was the most incredible feeling to see all their hard work pay off. We were all so proud of our team and couldn't help but feel extremely proud of ourselves too, for we had coached them and helped them get to where they were. Seeing the joy on their faces was a reward in itself and we all knew that they truly deserved it.

"Oh, my god." I gasped in amazement as Blaine and I walked into the choir room on the first day of the new school year to find it packed full of kids eager to audition for the club. It was amazing that McKinley had become such a thriving performing arts school, but it was a shame that Blaine and I were moving back to New York to finish my time at NYADA, while Blaine was going to NYU to finish his education, and wouldn't be able to coach the club.

"It hasn't been like this since 2013." Blaine chuckled, as his eyes scanned the room. "And none of them look like stoners!" I added, making both of us have to fight our laughter as we sat on the piano in the middle of the room next to the rest of the old club who had come for the opening of the school.

"Here he is!" Rachel announced, pointing at Mr. Schue who walked in the room and everyone started to cheer, Blaine pulling me off of the piano to stand, even though I had just sat down. "Wow, I have to say that this is the most exciting first day of glee club that we have ever had. No offense to the alumni who have been here since the very first ever glee club meeting." Mr. Schue smiled, then turned to the OG's as Blaine and I ducked out of the way so he could see all of them behind us.

"So, Mr. Schue, when are you gonna start auditions?" Rachel asked, and I hadn't realized how much I enjoyed the break from her voice in Glee. "Yeah, I think you're gonna have trouble sticking to your 'whoever wants in, gets in' rule." I laughed, getting flashbacks to Sugar Motta.

"Not true, Mrs. Anderson." He said, and Blaine and I both looked at each other, loving smiles on our faces. It had almost been a year since the wedding and yet it still gave me butterflies when I got called Anderson. "The New Directions will be only one of the glee clubs at this school. I'm bringing back The Troubletones and starting an all-boys version called The Duly Noted. We're also going to have a junior varsity squad for those who feel like they need a little seasoning before they're ready for the big time."

"So, wait. How are you gonna teach all of those glee clubs and run a school?" Mercedes asked, which had me stumped too. "I'm not. I'm actually not coaching any of them." He sighed, making my heart drop a little.

"Not even the New Directions?" Artie muttered, and Mr. Schue took a deep breath before looking over to Sam. "Well, uh, I've interviewed a candidate for that particular job that I really like. But, until then, I wanted to say farewell to you all with a song that I prepared for this occasion. My life changed because of all the magic that we created in this room. If I've learned one thing, it's the message in the lyrics of this song."

I laid my head on Blaine's shoulder while he wrapped his arm around me as I looked down at my wedding ring. I truly owed everything to this club. My husband, my friends, my career. It all happened because I wanted to make Quinn upset after she kissed Sam. It's funny how something that seemed so big and life ruining was now something I could just laugh about with them both. I couldn't imagine who I would be without this club, I mean, I could still be living in France. Quinn would have gotten pregnant regardless of the club, but Finn could have never found out if the members hadn't told him. They wouldn't have stayed together though, because Rachel and Finn were soulmates. As much as I loved Jesse, I couldn't look at them together without thinking of Finnchel.

"I can't believe we're actually done with the club. We're all going to New York for good." Rachel cried after the meeting and it was just us in the room. "We aren't done, we will come back. We always do." I sighed, sitting in a chair next to her.

"I know, but we're officially not part of it anymore. Before we were coaches, but now we're nothing." She sniffed, her eyes staying on the floor. "We're not nothing. We all built this club. You and Finn built this club. If anyone's nothing, it was the kids that came after you graduated." I laughed, wiping my tears then grabbed her hands and she giggled slightly before continuing to cry.

"Thats why it's so hard for me to leave. This whole place is Finn. He was supposed to take over the club. I love Jesse, but I feel like I can't let this place go. It's like if I leave McKinley, I'm leaving Finn and I don't think I can do that." She sobbed, and I pulled her into a hug. "Finn isn't in McKinley. When anyone thinks of Finn, they don't think of the choir room, or the football team. They think of us. They think of you, Rachel. Finn lives on in all of us, not a building." I said, tears starting to flow heavily from my eyes.

"Yeah, you're right. You're always right, and it's annoying." She laughed, pulling away slightly but still holding onto my arms. "Being right is what I'm best at. If I hadn't humbled you constantly, there's no way I'd be hugging you right now." I joked as she wiped a tear, continuing to laugh.

"Imagine if we went back to 2012 and told ourselves that we'd be hugging and crying in the locker room." Rachel giggled, and I almost burst into laughter. "I probably would have bitch-slapped you." I said, and that made us both lose control.

-

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked Sam, who was sitting alone in the locker room, airing up footballs. "Oh, uh, just a little inventory. We got to do it before we sell this stuff. I mean, all these balls are under one PSI, so they're basically useless unless we fill them up to 12.5."

"So, listen, considering that you're going to be unemployed somewhat soon, I was wondering if you'd given any thought to maybe, I don't know, moving back to New York. Sam and I have this spare room for you, and it's perfect. It's really small, it's like a closet cause we're trying to keep a room open for the future, but-" I said, leaning against a locker and crossing my arms as Sam cut me off.

"Oh, yeah. No, we talked about this before. I told you, like, New York's not my speed. It's too fast. It's too loud. There's too many sports teams, so I get confused on who I'm supposed to root for." He shrugged, grabbing another football. "We just root for whichever one's winning." I laughed, and he looked up from the football with a smile.

"Okay, that's something Sami would say." He scoffed, pointing it at me. "I'm not allowed to watch football anymore, she says I get too upset over it, so I'm not up to date on my teams. Happy wife, happy life. That's what happens when you get married. Sam and I are really happy, all right? We're having a very good life together. We see everybody. We see Rachel, Artie, Brittany, Santana, Kitty. It's a lot of fun, but I miss my best friend. And, it would be nice to watch football with someone who knows what's going on, we just wouldn't have to tell her." I smiled, whispering the last section and he looked at the floor before standing up.

"Dude, I miss you too, man, you know? But this is home, okay? I need to be out in the wide-open spaces. I need to be able to just go out on the weekends and shoot stuff if u want to. Look, I'm happy. I am genuinely happy here, okay? This is where I'm meant to be." He said, still pointing the football at me.

"I just don't want you to waste all of your talent." I sighed, pushing the football out of the way. "I'm not. I'm using all of my talent in my new job." He grinned, then walked out without saying another word, leaving me extremely confused, but that was normal with Sam.

-

"That was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be." I sniffed, wiping a tear as I walked through the hall with Blaine after Mercedes said her final goodbye. "I know, I didn't expect it to be this painful." He sighed, squeezing my hand.

"Oh, what the hell?" I laughed, pointing out Sue, who was snooping around Mr. Schue's office. "We have to go see what she's doing, right?" He asked as we watched her root through his drawers. "I think we have some more stuff to say to her too." I said, pulling him into the office.

"Oh. Hello Chihuahua. Mrs. Chihuahua." Sue smiled, looking at me then to Blaine. "What are you doing, Sue?" Blaine sighed, holding back a laugh at the name.

"I just came to drink in the old office one last time and to drop a hot one in the middle of Will's desk. But that felt childish so I just peed everywhere." She shrugged, and Blaine nudged me in the shoulder as I was sniffing the air to see if she actually peed.

"Can you have a seat for a second? We wanted to talk to you." I said, sitting in the chairs across from her. "As you probably already know, Blaine and I are leaving for New York in a few days, but before we leave, we wanted to thank you for trapping us in that dumbass elevator with a bathroom and getting us back together. If it hadn't been for you, we would still be apart and still be miserable."

"So, thank you." Blaine smiled, and I nodded aggressively. "We really mean it. Thank you."

"Chihuahua. The first moment I laid eyes on you, I knew you were someone special. You walked into my office and demanded to be put on the Cheerios. I hadn't been treated like that ever before, and I was truly reminded of a young, less pretty Sue Sylvester. But then I got to know you. I'm ashamed to say that you aren't like me anymore. You're better. You made me have to work harder to destroy the glee club, and for that, I thank you. You made my easy and boring battle with Will Schuester have some spice. Seeing you stand up for Porcelain when you were barely even five foot tall made me question things about myself. Who I wanted to be. That's when I knew you weren't a young me, because I would have been the person you had to stand up to. I still was, and you never even faulted to stand up to me. I don't know how you did it, but you made me a better person, and it feels weird. Thank you." She smiled, taking me by surprise. "You're welcome, Sue." I said, feeling oddly proud of myself that I made Sue Sylvester slightly less evil.

"Blaine, I still really don't get you. I guess I'm just not a fan of your thing. But, hey, you're doing you. And that's swell." She sighed, keeping smile on her face as she turned her attention to him. "Thank you, Sue. I feel the same way about you." He said, holding back a laugh. "And now, if you'll excuse me, there's somebody I need to see." She nodded towards the door and we both awkwardly got up and left.

"You know, I'm a fan of your thing." I joked, nudging Blaine in the shoulder and giving him a playful smile as we walked out. He rolled his eyes, amusement dancing in his gaze. "Why did I marry you?" He teased, stopping in the hallway and taking my hands in his.

"Because I'm hilarious, of course." I replied with a giggle, squeezing his hands. "Yeah, that's definitely not a reason." He sighed, and I dramatically gasped before I tried to move away. He stopped me, pulling me back into him and placed his hand on my cheek as he planted a soft kiss on my lips. We both smiled into it, not deepening it because we were in the middle of a school. My hand fiddled with his as we kissed, because I wanted to make it as long as possible. It was going to be our last kiss in here for a while. I wanted to make every moment with him count, because even forever was too short with him.

"Kids, here at the Harvey Milk School for Career Day and Celebrity Tuesday Sing-along, Samantha and Blaine Anderson are coming because I think they're just inspirational as Broadway's biggest openly bisexual couple! Recently, Blaine performed the first LGBTQ version of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf at Lincoln Center with Kurt Hummel, and before that, Samantha re-introduced the musical Wicked, which includes a romance between Glinda and Elphaba! Let's give a Harvey Milk Elementary School welcome to Samantha and Blaine!" The teacher announced as Blaine and I walked into the classroom we were visiting. "Hello! We are so excited to be here. It is so cool to be in a place where it is safe and okay to be who you are." I grinned as Blaine took my jacket, revealing my large baby bump.

"It kind of reminds us of our school. Or at least one room in our school, and that was called the choir room." Blaine smiled, joining me at the front of the room. "Yeah, that's because we had an amazing teacher who accepted us. I continued, grabbing Blaine's hand.

"So, we want to encourage all of you guys to be proud of who you are, and to find friends that accept you, and to not only dream, but to dream big and surround yourself with people who can help those dreams come true." Blaine said, walking me over to the piano and helping me sit down, even though I didn't really need it.

Once we found out I was pregnant, Blaine became overly protective of me, and while it became slightly annoying, it was also adorable. He rarely let me do anything myself, not even get up to get myself some water, even in the early months, and it just got worse over time. While I loved him taking care of me, my stubbornness also got worse.

The pregnancy had been the most challenging part of our relationship, mainly because my hormones made me a total bitch most of the time, and that was definitely saying something, but we had never been so in-love. We learned how to make up after a fight instead of breaking up for a week like we used to in high school. We constantly fought now, but we would just get stronger after each one, both of us taking it as a learning experience instead of a pointless fight, which it always was anyways.

"Blaine, I'm capable of getting out of a car." I snapped, slapping his hand away as we got out of the cab to meet everyone for Rachel's Tony awards. He put his hands in the air, backing away slightly as I struggled to get out. "Someone who's not Blaine, help me." I groaned, and Mercedes ran over to help me stand up while Blaine was fighting back a smile.

"Oh, my god, you're huge!" Tina gasped, rolling Artie on the sidewalk while Kurt and Cameron walked with them. My head snapped over to Blaine, telling him I was already done with Tina, and he immediately got the hint. "Thanks, Tina." He sighed, grabbing my hand as Mercedes and I walked over to them.

"Okay, guys, come on. We're gonna be late." Blaine said, changing the subject from Tina and everyone else ran up the stairs, besides Tina and Artie, who stayed behind and kissed for a minute. I stood there, looking at the large amount of stairs for a moment, before Blaine came up behind me and picked me up bridal style in a quick and easy movement.

"Okay, I'm not going to complain about this, because I wouldn't want to go up these even if I wasn't about to have a baby come out of my body, but can you at least warn me before you do it, because if you scare me too badly, they're pressing on my bladder and I will pee myself." I laughed, running my hand through his free curls as he carried my up the stairs. He hadn't worn gel since he graduated from NYU, and it was probably the only reason I haven't killed him yet. "I promise to warn you, but you should have already been expecting it." He smiled, kissing me on the forehead before putting me down in the hallway.

"Is it time already?" Rachel asked as we all came into her room while she finished getting ready. "It's time. We're all here." Kurt grinned as we all walked in to her room and she tried to get up, but Kurt and Cam quickly stopped her.

"Don't strain yourself." Kurt urged, pushing her back down into the chair while I pushed Blaine away, who was trying to walk me to the bed. "Please. I've been sweating my boobs off at Tracy Anderson's for nine months. This baby can have my body now, but then after that, Mama wants it back. It wasn't even supposed to be mine, but Sami had to go and get pregnant too quickly." Rachel snapped, looking over at me as I sat on the bed.

"It was the heat of the moment. At least I actually had fun making mine." I shrugged, fixing my hair in the mirror. "Gross. Anyways, we got you some organic juice from this special place in Tribeca. It's to help the baby's brain grow." Cam smiled, helping Rachel get out of the chair, much to her dismay.

"How come you don't get me special juice in Tribeca? Do you not want our baby's brain to grow?" I asked Blaine as he walked over to sit by me, and he instantly turned around and walked away to sit by Mercedes. "There's two of them." He whispered to her, and I snapped my head over to him again, this time I was done with him. "I heard that." I mouthed, and his eyes widened while Mercedes started to giggle quietly.

"Okay, I've heard the story from Kurt and Cam, but I want to know what made you say yes to being their surrogate!" Tina smiled, rushing over to Rachel. "Well, it was supposed to be Sami, but that didn't work out for obvious reasons, and there's a full circle story based on how I was raised, but these guys have just been so amazing, and I figured they've given up so much of their lives to make me happy,  the least I could do was give them nine months of mine. I love you guys so much, you're going to be the most amazing dads." Rachel signed, hugging all of us, then Kurt and Cameron.

"I can't wait for that." Jesse said, walking into the room. "Oh, here's my husband." She smiled, hugging him next. I snapped my fingers at Blaine, making him come sit by me.

"I miss his old hair." I whispered to Blaine, sighing wistfully as I looked at him with his new haircut, so different from the style he used to have. "Soon we can get started on a co-production of our own." Jesse suggested flirtatiously, and I was so overwhelmed by his cheesy remark that I could barely contain my urge to laugh.

"Is that what we sound like?" I asked Blaine, and Artie turned his head over to us and nodded slowly. "How are you still friends with us?" I laughed, standing up from the bed, once again slapping Blaine away as they all walked out after Rachel and Jesse.

"Just let me take care of my wife, who is eight  months pregnant." He pleaded, grasping my hand firmly as we lingered behind the group. "No, I'm tired of you treating me like I can't do anything by myself. Just because I'm carrying a child doesn't mean I'm incapable of walking." I snapped, releasing his hand and folding my arms protectively around my belly.

"I know you can walk, but I'm just scared of something bad happening to you or the baby. I need to make sure that I'm doing all I can to keep you both safe." His voice cracked and a few tears started to form in his eyes, making me start to cry too. "No, don't cry. You don't want to ruin your makeup." He said gently, wiping away my tears.

"I don't care about my makeup; I'm allowed to cry if I want to. If anyone has a problem with it, they can take it up with my husband. I understand why people want to help me, but it makes me feel like I'm doing nothing and I hate it." I shrugged, moving a loose curl off his that separated from the others back into place.

"Nothing? Sam, you're doing everything. You're doing an amazing job creating a person. I thought the least I could do was to help you relax a bit. I promise to give you some space, but please let me help you when you need it." He sighed and held my hands in his. I had to stand on my toes to kiss him gently before pulling away with a smile. "I'll try, but this baby seems to have taken over my emotions, so it's not entirely up to me. God, I want my body back." I laughed, and he pulled me closer to him, placing a hand on my cheek.

"Me too." He teased, kissing me softly again. This time, when he tried to pull away, I grabbed the back of his neck and deepened the kiss, taking him by surprise since I hadn't been in the mood for a make-out session since I started to experience morning sickness. "Okay, we're going to be late if we don't go soon." He smiled, picking me up and starting to carry me down the stairs.

"I can't believe it. Rachel Fucking Berry just won a Tony." I exclaimed, laughing with disbelief as we all sat on the couch after watching the awards. Blaine handed me a glass of ginger-ale while he sipped on some champagne. "Who would have thought that the short girl in a carousel horse sweater would win an award before me?" Tina sighed, almost shuddering at the memory of her outfits from our sophomore year.

"Not me, though," I said with a shrug, taking a sip of my ginger ale before Blaine playfully nudged me in the shoulder. "I was only joking. Just because I'm awesome doesn't mean she isn't too." As soon as I said that, I felt a splash of water go down my dress and everyone else's eyes widened in shock.

"Did I spill my drink?" I asked, quickly moving my dress aside to see a small puddle on the floor. "No, Sam, you're in labor," Blaine said with a grin, taking the drink out of my hand and standing up to assist me.

"What? No, I'm only eight months, I haven't even had a contract- Yeah, there it is." I groaned, feeling a sharp pain in my stomach as I spoke. "Oh, my god! It's starting!" Mercedes exclaimed, grabbing my hand to help me up with Blaine's assistance.

"It's not time yet, this is just the first one. I don't want to be stuck in a hospital for the next few hundred. I'll go in when they're five minutes apart." I protested, attempting to sit back down, but Kurt stopped me. Blaine rolled his eyes after taking a deep breath, as his way to put up with my reasoning even though he was fully aware of our plan for the past few months, and went to call our parents to distract himself. "No, absolutely not," I replied firmly as Kurt laughed, linking arms with me to prevent me from sitting down again. "You'd let Rachel do whatever she wants when she goes into labor, so why not me?"

Cameron also stood up, placing a hand on Kurt's shoulder as he added, "We wouldn't let Rachel do this. We're going to the hospital the second her water breaks; we're not risking anything. I mean, it's not like I don't have the money for it." His gloating was annoying and I wanted to throw a pillow at his face, even though I also had the money. "If you guys don't let me do whatever the hell I want, you're not the godfathers anymore," I snapped, and they both immediately backed away.

We continued to spend the night together, discussing the father of Rachel's unborn baby, which was intended to be a surprise to all. Blaine, however, was not so engaged in the conversation, instead he was keeping a close eye on me, timing my contractions as they grew closer and closer together, making him increasingly more anxious.

"Let's go." He said, standing up immediately when the timer hit five minutes. "But I was just about to bet that it was Cameron's," I pouted, reluctantly allowing him to help me up.

"No, you're about to have a baby, so we're going." He snapped, gripping my hand tightly, so that I couldn't let go. "Alright, I bet you all 100 bucks it's an Armstrong." I said, turning around and giving them a wave goodbye as they sent me their love.

"I honestly don't get why you're so worried about this. I'm fine, I can still walk, I don't need a wheelchair. This chair is giving me PTSD." I said, crossing my arms as Blaine wheeled me to my room. "Are you sure you're fine? Because you're probably going to have another pretty quickly." He shrugged, checking his watch as he walked around to help me into the bed.

"Yes, I'm fine. Don't help me, I don't need it. I snapped as I stood up, but despite my protests, Blaine stepped forward, his hands outstretched in case I needed them. A sharp contraction hit me, worse than any before, causing my knees to buckle and sending me careening towards the floor. Blaine was there in an instant, his arms catching me before I could hit the ground. "Will you let me help you, now?" He asked, his voice a mix of concern and exasperation. I nodded desperately and he gently lifted me into the bed, his arms still providing support as the contraction eased.

"I need this baby out of me." I groaned in frustration, throwing my magazine to the side and leaning back against Blaine, who was lying next to me on the bed. His arm was wrapped around my shoulder, offering me comfort in the midst of this arduous labor. I had been in labor for a long 15 hours, and I needed to get out of the hospital as soon as possible. Almost every time I would look to the side, I could see Quinn laying in the bed next to me, and it was almost like I was reliving it all again. "I know, baby." Blaine reassured me, his gentle smile still visible even from upside down. He lovingly stroked my hair, and I felt a wave of reassurance wash over me.

"Okay, Sami, give me another push. This time for five seconds." The doctor said as another contraction started, and the  several nurses surrounding me got ready again in case something happening because of my prolonged labor, and the only thing distracting me from the pain and extreme chaos in the room was the grip Blaine had on my hand. He hadn't left my side the entire time, and I wouldn't know what I would have done without him, because he was the reason I wasn't cussing out everyone around me.

"Five, four-" She instructed and I sat up to be able to push with all of my might, but I cut her off as I couldn't keep pushing, the pain getting worse with every contraction. "Three, two, one." I yelled quickly, laying back down against the bed, and Blaine began brushing the hair out of my face with his free hand while I nearly crushed the one holding mine.

"Come on, Sami, you've gotta give me five seconds." She urged, as it started again not even five seconds later. I tried my hardest to push for five, but I couldn't and fell back once more. "I can't, I can't do it." I cried, and Blaine took my hand in both of his.

"You can do this, Sam." He sighed, but that only made me cry more. "No, I need to be done, I can't do it anymore." I sobbed, feeling another contraction starting again, this time it was even worse. "Sami, the baby's heartbeats a little fast right now, we need to get them out." The doctor told me, and if that didn't make my body fill with adrenaline, seeing the nurses start to scramble to get an incubator ready definitely did.

"Now or never, Sami." She said, and took a deep breath and nodded, determined to do whatever it took to get my baby out safely. Blaine's words of encouragement and the sight of the nurses working quickly to prepare for our baby's arrival gave me the strength I needed. "I hate you!" I screamed repeatedly at Blaine as I pushed with everything I had in me while the doctor counted from five.

"Almost there, Sami, keep going!" She ordered, and I was practically breaking Blaine's hand, but he didn't dare say anything. "Here we go!" She said, and with one final muster of energy, all of the pain suddenly stopped as the room filled with a cry.

"You did it, Sam." Blaine grinned, kissing the top of my forehead as I laid my head back on the bed, even though it was insanely sweaty. "It's a healthy baby girl." The doctor announced, holding her up so we could see.

"Oh, my god! She's so tiny!" I gasped as I cried, but this time it wasn't because I was in pain or scared, I was purely happy. They pushed the incubator to the side as they started to wipe her off. "I hate you." I laughed as I looked back over at Blaine, who never let go of my hand.

"I love you too." He smiled, giving me the same look he used to give me back in sophomore year. We had been together for nearly 10 years, and he still gave me that boyish and cocky smirk he always wore when I caught him looking at me during Glee. Sometimes we would just be sitting on the couch and I'll catch him staring at me, just because he wanted to look at me.

"Can we come in?" Mercedes asked, opening the door to my room, revealing everyone from Glee, and I nodded while nudging Blaine, who was sleeping peacefully next to me. "Seriously? I pushed out a baby and you're sleeping?" I scoffed, and he quickly woke up, his eyes going straight to our daughter who was sound asleep in my arms.

"She's precious!" Rachel gushed as they all walked in and surrounded my bed, each of them trying to get a look at her. "It's a girl?" Brittany asked, completely unaware of the balloons in the room that read "It's a girl" that we had received from our moms, who we both wanted to be the first ones to see her.

"Yeah, Britt. It's a girl." I laughed, my eyes leaving the rest of them and going back to her. "Does she have a name yet?" Santana asked, her eyes absolutely lighting up as she stared at her. Blaine and I looked up at each other, and shared a soft smile before announcing, "Finley Lucy Anderson." My eyes went from Rachel and to Quinn, who both looked like they could fall into pieces, and just the mention of Finn made everyone melt even more.

"It's perfect." Rachel beamed while I handed Finley to her as Quinn wiped a tear from her cheek. "We're godfathers!" Kurt gasped, gripping onto Cam's shoulder, who wasn't even fazed by his husband's sudden outburst.

"Yeah, I got that, Kurt." He chuckled, his eyes not leaving Finley. "How was it? Birth?" Rachel asked, a little bit of fear showing in her eyes. "Horrible, I do not recommend it." I answered immediately, making her eyes widen as she passed her onto Quinn.

"Kurt, Cam, expect to be humbled in there, it's brutal." Blaine sighed, and they both looked to me as I slowly nodded, remembering the several insults I screamed at Blaine during contractions. "Sam's calling!" Mercedes said, answering the phone almost immediately.

"Oh, my gosh! She's so little! What's her name?" Sam asked as Mercedes pointed the phone at us and Quinn who was still holding her and sitting in the chair beside my bed. "Finley." Blaine said, a proud smile on his face.

"That's a wonderful name, you two. Congratulations." Mr. Schue said, coming into view on the camera. "Yeah, it's nice, why does everyone look so emotional when you said it?" Sam questioned making all of us in the room start to laugh.

"Finn, Sam. Finn-ley." Mr. Schue laughed, placing a hand on Sam's shoulder, and it finally clicked in his brain. "Oh! Wow, that is genius. I wish I could be there with you guys." He sighed, making faces at the baby, even though she was asleep, but we weren't going to ruin it for him.

"We miss you too, Sam. You need to come visit us soon." Blaine said, and Sam broke into a smile as he turned his camera to show an extremely large amount of students pouring into the choir room. "I've kinda got my hands full here. You could come and visit me like Cedes does." He suggested, and Mercedes rolled her eyes, but a large grin spread across her face at the thought of seeing her boyfriend again.

"With a newborn? Absolutely not. Don't you have class?" I laughed, and he scrambled up from the piano bench, joining Mr. Schue, who even though he said he was just going to be the principal, had continued to regularly teach them. "Okay, Sam, off the phone. Congrats, you two." Mr. Schue smiled, giving us a wave.

"Alright, I gotta go. I'm definitely gonna try and visit you guys soon, don't worry! Love you, Cedes." Sam said, and before he hung up we could hear him do his Matthew McConaughey impression to the kids, and hearing it again gave me a huge sense of comfort, since it reminded me of home. New York was where I lived and where all of my friends were, but Lima is still home. It's where I grew up, and where I made some of the best memories I'll ever have made.

"I want to go back to Lima." I blurted out to Blaine who was laying in bed with me while Finley slept peacefully on his chest as he read a book. "Can I ask why?" He laughed slightly, putting down his book and he took off his glasses and setting them on the nightstand as slowly as possible so he wouldn't wake her.

"I don't know. I've just been thinking about it a lot for the past few weeks. That call we had with Sam, it just made me realize how much I missed it all. I also don't really know how I feel about raising her in New York." I sighed, softly stroking Fin's head. "Okay, but what about Broadway? Are you ready to give it up?" He asked, and that had me stumped for a moment. I hadn't even thought of it, I had been so wrapped up with the baby, I forgot it existed.

"Maybe I am. And I wouldn't really be giving it up, I left on a pretty good note. I'd just be retiring. Besides, it would only be for a little, and we could move to SoCal afterwards, I know we both want to start acting, and I know how much you love LA. But, the real question is, are you ready to give it up? I can't ask you to leave Broadway if you don't want to." I said, and a smile formed on his face. "Sam, even if I wasn't ready, I'd still do anything for you, and for her. And I agree, I don't want her to grow up here, just trying to get her to daycare is already stressful enough, just think about when she starts school. We'd have our parents to help us too, so we won't have to find a sitter if we go back to work. And I miss driving." He added, making me roll my eyes, and lay my head on his shoulder.

"How are we gonna tell everyone?" I asked as I smiled at Fin since we were face to face.  "I think more importantly, how are we gonna tell Sam?" He joked, and I started to laugh silently.

"He's gonna lose his shit." I giggled into his shoulder, and he kissed the top of my head. "Well, when he meets Fin, he definitely will. How would you not when you see this face?" He said in his baby voice as he held her up like Simba.

"If you wake her, I'll kill you." I whispered, even though she stayed sound asleep. "Please, she's just like me when I was a baby. I slept 24/7, rarely ever cried." He scoffed, gently placing her back down on his chest.

"I find that hard to believe." I teased, ruffling his curls a little. He had slowly stopped using the gel a few years ago, thank the gods, and he had grown to love his curls just as much as I did. "Rude. I think you're just jealous that she's basically a carbon copy of me." He shrugged, laying his head on mine.

"She looks nothing like you when you were a baby, though. You were a chubby baby, I've seen the photos. She's literally five pounds." I laughed, and he lifted his head and squinted at me. "When did you see those?"

"Blaine, we've been together for almost 10 years, you think I haven't seen baby photos?  I may have also been in cahoots with Cooper." I muttered, and if he didn't have our daughter on his chest, I'm sure he would have shot up at that, both for the fact that we've been together for so long, and that I asked Cooper for his baby photos. "Holy shit- 10 years. It feels like we should be preparing for regionals right now, or deciding what song we'll do for this weeks lesson." He sighed, resting his head on mine again.

"I know, it's crazy. I think that's a reason why I want to move back. Apparently there was a sexting scandal between the Troubletones coach and the Duly Noted coach, they both got fired. We could be rivals again. I thought it was pretty exciting when we were on different teams. Might get our sex life going again." I teased, and he quickly covered Fin's tiny ears. "There's a baby, language." He gasped, and there was a hint of a smirk on his face at the thought of having sex again. The last time we had actually been intimate was when we made Fin, and it was killing both of us, but the build up would just make the next time that much better.

"Oh, please, she doesn't even understand what mom is. I can assure you she doesn't know what sex is. Besides, I want her to grow up in a very sex-positive household, and not end up like her godmother, who wasn't safe and got pregnant." I said, pulling his hands off of her ears. "You do realize that we weren't safe and got pregnant, right?" He laughed, fiddling with my hair as we both just watched Fin sleep.

"At least we were adults, and I didn't have sex with Puckerman. Oh, my god. Does that make Puck her godfather?" I gasped, and his eyes widened. "No, we've already got two of those, we don't need a third." He reassured me, and I placed a hand on my chest in relief, letting out a huge sigh.

"So, when do you want to go?" He asked, grabbing my hand, softly rubbing his thumb against mine, just like always. "As soon as possible. I love New York, but 6 years is too much." I sighed, squeezing his hand.

"Felt like 6 months with you." He smiled, knowing the cheesyness would make me annoyed with him. "Okay, go put Fin in her crib, I'm done with you." I laughed, kissing the top of her head before he slowly stood up.

"You love me." He said, placing her in the crib and shutting off the light as he climbed back into bed with me. "Sadly, I do. Fearlessly and forever." I smiled to myself as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing his bare chest against my back as he pulled me in as close as possible. He planted a kiss in the crook of my neck, and the second we both started to fall asleep, Fin started to bawl.

"It's your night." I muttered, and he let out an annoyed, but slightly sexy groan before reaching over me to grab the towel on my nightstand, knowing this was a burp cry. He got out of bed, threw the towel over his shoulder and picked her up, immediately starting to burp and bounce her. He paced in circles as he patted her back, the lights of New York streaming in through our window, making his skin glow as he walked around and hummed "The Day That The Dance Is Over."

"You're beautiful." He smiled as he caught my eye during his pacing, which I'm sure made me go red. Even now, just the slightest smile and compliment from him could give me butterflies. Some people say that those feelings go away once you're married or have kids, but they never faded. Every day for the past 9 years still felt like we were 16 and freshly in love. Blaine was the love of my life, and that would never change, because he was my soulmate, my best friend, my husband, the father of my child, my everything, and nothing would ever change that.

-

(im so sorry this took so long, i had no idea what to do for their ending, but i kid you not, it literally came to me in a dream. i loved writing this, and it blows my mind that my first ever book has almost gotten to 20k. even though i haven't updated in months, it still gets more reads by the day and i couldn't be more grateful. i plan to write some about their life in la, and feel free to give me any suggestions you'd like to see happen to complete their story and life together! i love you all so, so, so, so much, and once again, thank you.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.1K 61
[OC x Quinn Fabray Story] Finn Hudson, Noah Puckerman, Santana Lopez, Brittany Pierce and Quinn Fabray were friends way before high school. Back in m...
37.5K 543 30
Season 1-6 oc x oc just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon
30.5K 423 78
Mia Anderson has three brothers, Cooper Anderson, Derek Anderson, and Blaine Anderson. Mia goes to Mckinley High and is away from her twin brother Bl...
387K 8.4K 122
{sam evans ff} Olivia Schuester is a Cheerio, a member of the celibacy club, she's popular and she gets good grades. She's surviving high school unti...