Tensura X Kuma Kuma Bear|TENS...

נכתב על ידי NullAzatoth

So in this AU When Yuna was steeping in the bear gate a portal suddenly appeared which is connected to the vo... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

chapter 3

2.2K 46 21
נכתב על ידי NullAzatoth

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{MANAS/SKILL}
.....................................................

Yina:
"EEEEHHHHHH!!!"
(WH-WHAT DOES HE MEAN BECOME HIS BRIDE)

bear:
{Sigh.. Master you have a fate with the Supreme Emperor}

Yuna:
{What but i don't know anything about this}

Bear:
{SIGH...Ill explain}
After explanation

Yuna:
{What so im fated to be with this being?}
'Blushing'

Bear:
{Yes master}

Rimuru:
"Hoh are you by any chance talking to that unique skill of your's"

Yuna:
(Ho-how did he know)

Bear:
{..... He is a god master sigh..}

Yuna:
{Ehh.. why do you sound disappointed for some reason bear san}

Bear:
{It's just your imagination master}

Yuna:
{Ehh, your right it's just my...
Wha. No it's not, im sure your disappointed}

Bear:
{Nope it's just your imagination}

Yuna:
{Ehh really. The. I guess it is}

Bear:
(It works, fufufuu as expected of the supreme word of lady ciel, and she's just inches away from here, Kyaaa )

Ciel:
"Hmmm... What an interesting personality this one has, can you come out bear chan"

Yuna:
(KYAAAA!!!, Lady ciel is calling for me, this lowly me , this is the best day of my entire existence)
"Hai ciel sama"

Suddenly smoke appeared and formed a humanoid body, manifesting the same image of yuna but with green eyes.

Bear:
"It's an honor to meet you ciel sama Rimuru sama and all the queens and empress of tempest"

Yuna:
"Ehh bear san? Is that you!?, And why do you look like me"

Ciel:
"Well she used your clone so in a way she would look like you"

Rimuru:
"Enough with the chit chat so yuna chan do you agree to be my bride?"

Rimuru said while smiling at yuna

Yuna:
"Wh-wha Chan!?, bu-but why do you want me as your bri-bride you're majesty"

Rimuru:
"UmU no need to be so formal with me, after all your gonna be my wife right?"

Yuna blushing like crazy.

Ciel:
"Sigh.. dear give her a break she just came here and your asking her to be your wife, not to mention she is only 18 years old, give her room to decide "

Rimuru:
"That's true ciel but she is also someone destinatined to be with me"

Yuna:
"Etto she called you dear your majesty and I heard from soui san litus-san souka-sa. That you already have many wives so why add me who isn't even that strong"

Rimuru:
"Kukuku yuna chan don't understatemate yourself, your already stronger than carrion when he wasn't awakened not to mention, im a king i can have as many wives as i want, normally i wouldn't add any and will not marry anyone no matter how cute or beautiful they are"

Yuna:
"So why?"

Rimuru:
"Simple see this red string?, It signifies our fate, Red represents love, but even with this i wouldn't marry you, indeed your cute and on the beutiful side, but that isn't it either "

Yuna:
"Ehhh me cu-cute, and be-beutiful"
(Im not even close to this girl's in the Room and from the looks of it, they might be his wives, and his proposing to me in front of them)

Chloe:
"Don't worry yuna chan we have no problem with it, everyone already agreed to accept you even ultima and Carrera who are tortur... Ahem i mean interrogating the nobles who harassed you earlier, also you are indeed cute as dear said"

All girl's noded.

Yuna:
(Ehh aren't those the names that souka-sa. Mentioned earlier, and she was about to say torture wasn't she, wait did she read my mind)

Chloe was now sweating heavily and is trying to avoid eye to eye contact with yuna, who looks at her
suspiciously.

Rimuru:
"Tsk, don't remind me of those trash, they dare to talk like that to my cute yuna chan, they should be happy i didn't go there and erased them from existence"

Yuna:
(He-hes angry for me? ' blushing'
Why does he look so cool and.. sexy when he's angry, what the... Yuna snap out of it,... What did i just say)

Rimuru smirks.

Rimuru:
"So I'm hot huh
' smug'
"Well if you accept my proposal you will have a hot and strong husband"

Yuna:
"Wa-wa-wa-waaa yo-you re-read my mind"
(NOOOOO, this means everyone can read my mind in this room, I can't get married anymore)

Bear:
"Master of course you can, you are to be the supreme God's wife"

Yuna:
"YOU'RE NOT HELPING BEAR SAN!"

Rimuru:
"She's right you know"

Yuna:
"But this is too sudden"

Rimuru:
"Sigh fine then how about this, we can stay as friends and acquantance for now, then slowly grow our relationship is that alright?"

Yuna:
"We-well that's good and all, I'm happy that your majes.. Rimuru san wants to take me as your wife but, i need to return to my world, and i was actually gonna ask if it's possible for you to help me so"

Velzard:
"Is that all?, If that's the case anyone of us can help you but.... You must first think of your decision, that red string isn't only about your fate with Rimuru"

Velgrynd:
"That's right it's your fate as a whole, meaning you didn't come here accidentally, it might be true that you died because of the war 10 years ago but... You wouldn't have any fate here if that was the case"

Yuna:
"Meaning?"

Shizu:
'chuckles'
"It means this was decided by fate itself, you are fated to be Rimuru's wife, and you wouldn't be able to find it back in your world, if you marry someone not fated for you, then it's a Rocky relationship that will never succeed"

Hinata:
"Think of it like this, do you know those relationship's that never works like how some married couple devorces and never have a happy life, or a couple that doesn't care about there partner or child?, That's what happens when you married someone not fated to you"

Yuna:
"Ehh so that's how it is?"

Bear:
"Yes master, and Don't think you're not worthy, after all fate decided your worthy "

Yuna:
"I see... That means i was fated to come here in this world, Then I can't go back to shuri and the other's anymore"
'yuna was sad and depressed'

Rimuru seeing her depressed felt his heart ache after all she is also fated for him.
So he hug's her and comfort her.

Rimuru:
"Yuna chan don't cry, it's true you're fated to be here and to be my wife but that doesn't mean i wouldn't help you, we can just bring them here or i can merge both worlds into 1, i will bend the universes to my will for you, so please don't cry"

Elmesia:
"Yuna chan we treat each other like sisters and now you're a part of our family, we will help you as a sister, if you want to bring your friends and family from that World here then there is no problem, we can even stay in that world until it ends before returning here, after all we have no Life span"

Testarossa:
"She's Right, we can't just leave our new cute sister sad"

Shuna:
"Yuna chan is accepted by us so we will help you in any way possible, ill help you in your behavior and to act as Royalty, after all you're a future Queen"

Bear:
"Master doesn't have to be sad i am here as well, remember what i told you, i will forever be loyal to you from now on"

Yuna:
"Really?..hic.."

Everyone:
"Of course "

Yuna:
"Th-thank you Rimuru"

Luminous:
"Heh so you're already calling him by his name huh, our new sister is quite bold"

Milim:
"Fufufu, yuna seems to have accepted to be Rimuru's wife"

Yuna:
"I-i i.."

Ciel:
"Alright that's enough girls, shuna can you help yuna get proper clothes"

Shuna:
"Of course, yuna chan let's go"

Yuna:
"Ah yes shuna san"

Shuna:
"There's no need for formalities, we are now sisters so call me shuna"

Yuna:
"Yes shuna"

So the blushing yuna followed shuna to another room, not knowing the horror's of following this ping haired oni in a closet fall of dress, after all shuna eye's is like someone who found a new toy(dress up doll).

Rimuru:
"Fu so what do you guy's think"

Ciel:
"Hmm she's a good girl not to mention she has little interest in wealth money or status"

Shizu:
"Yeah her only goal and objective right now is to return to her old world"

Chloe:
"No kidding, she didn't even care if she would be married to a king, emeperor heck even a god, so she is not greedy nor materialistic"

Hinata:
"She's also very humble when she already hold that kuch strength"

Velgrynd:
"Quite respectable indeed"

Velzard:
"Bear chan how was she when she came here"

Bear:
"She was sad knowing she's away from her new friend's and family but is determined and strong willed"

Elmisia:
"Perfect she is indeed worthy"

Luminous:
"No objections, she would be a great asset and friend to have"

Milim:
"Yeah she's quite pure but also neutral, she wouldn't do anything unless necessary and is prepared to do anything to achieve her goals"

Testarossa:
"It's decided then"

Shion:
"Fu, leave her training to me i can hone her strength ,also she already meet benimaru, meaning he arranged a training session for yuna eith hakuro"

Hinata:
"I'll help you with that"

Everyone agreed.

Meanwhile

Yuna:
"Shu-shuna san pls calm down"

Shuna:
"Kukuku it's been a while since I dressed someone up, thanks to my queen status I can't openly dress someone since im the one being dressed this days, but now"

Yuna:
"He-help me Rimuru, bear san, ciel san, anybody"

Shuna:
"No one's coming here to help you fufufufu not even Rimuru sama, unless dana-sama wants to take your place"
'evil smile'

Yuna:
(Scary this is the first time i felt fear, shuri HELLP MEE)

.........

Shuri:
"Yuna onechan!"

Shuri looks around

Shuri:
"Yuna onechan...."

Shia:
"Shuri... It's already been a week since yuna san disappeared... We still dont know the reason for the incident"

Shuri:
"Yuna onechan"
Shuri said with a tear in her eye.

Misana:
"Shuri..."

Eleanora:
"Shuri chan i know it's hard to accept but.. let's wait maybe she is still okay
Y

una chan is strong after all"
(Altho from the reports it was stated that she entered after the incident meaning,.... She might be in the middle of that sudden force, what even is that, it's the first time we felt such power)

Right now shuri is staying at the foschurose mansion in the capital.

Yuna:
"....."

Shia:
"It'll be alright shuri let's believe in her"

Eleanora:
"Well i haven't sent a message to Clift about this incident but.... There is another problem in our hands"

Gran:
"Is it the monsters that are scattered lately, i heard there are a lot of them near the Walls"

Eleanora:
"Yeah and we don't have any measurements for them"
(Yuna san please return soon}

..........

Yuna:
"Where are we going?"

Hinata:
"Well you need to understand, the strength in this world, specially your own so we're gonna go to the training grounds and have a mock battle"

Yuna:
"Ehh really?"

Yuna is actually excited to test her new strength.

Shion:
"Yes for now we will see your limits"

Hinata:
"And for that there is a certain someone who will help us"

Arriving at the training grounds there is an old man with 2 white sharp horns with black and silver white hair, he is an ONI.

Author:
(So here hakuro is also a patron and can change his appearance, he stayed as an old man with black hair, also in this form his power is limited to 10 million ep, meaning it's his weaker form)

He is currently training his new students he picked up when he traveled to human Nation's, and some prince and princesses.

Yuna saw a girl from the side and talked to her.

Yuna:
"Etto.."

Girl:
"Hmm.. ahh is there anything you need?"

Yuna:
"Ahh nothing i just saw how you aren't training with the others"

Girl:
"Ahh im actually finished since I'm a special student of hakuro sensei, my name is Grace"

Yuna:
"Ahh hello grace my name is yuna"

Grace:
"I see nice to meet you yuna san, so are you new here by any chance?"

Yuna:
"Etto.. yes so um ehat do you mean by special student"

Grace:
"Ahh, unlike the other students im a direct disciple, and a protege of hakuro sama, also the current strongest student, that is not part of tempest Executive or military, in a way it's like my special status here in tempest , as hakuro sama student, but because of that my status is even comparable to foreign royalty, even some king's don't dare talk to me because of having a patron as my backer and master"

Yuna:
"Heeeh.. well that would make sense, so you are his strongest student outside military and tempest affair?"

Gracev
"Correct although some actually say im close to that of commander level in terms of raw power and in sword skill im close to sword saint, im rated as a special A and my race is that of a dragon born, what about you"

Yuna:
" I see, im not much and have no status here but i came here to assess my strength"
(I can't just say, I'm the grand emperor's love interest right?, I haven't even decided if i will be his wife yet and im not his fiancee yet, also how much existence value is a special A rank?)

Grace:
"So umm.. wanna be friends"

Author:
(Grace has a special status in tempest as the protege and student of the Sword lord so many can't face her as her status is higher)

Yuna:
"Hmm sure"

Grace:
"Really?"
(This is my chance i can Finally have a friend)

Yuna:
"Yes"

Hinata and shion lowered their presence so yuna could make friends and communicate, but hakuro could still sense them.

Student 1 :
"Damn master go easy on us"

Student 2:
"Yeah were gonna die at this rate"

Hakuro:
"What are you brats talking about the others over there are fine"

Student 3:
"It's not fair why do you take it easy for the girls, this is biased i tell you"

Female student 1:
"HUH?.. Biased you say, be a man and train, there's nothing biased about this"

Female student 2:
"Yeah"

Student:
"Then why do you have lesser cuts "

Female student 3:
"Obviously were stronger"

Student 2:
"Why you..."

Hakuro:
"Okay that's enough.. so prince how are you keeping up"

Prince:
"Fine master I've been thinking of returning to my country tomorrow to show my progress to father, lately mother has been giving me letters stating how my sister misses me"

Prince 2:
"Mah it's good to have some break once in a while"

Princess:
" Ne Sensei my little sister will be joining us starting next month "

Princess 2:
"My brother as well"

Prince 4:
"Mine as well"

Hakuro:
"Hoh that's good so I'll have new students hohoho, hmmm"
Hakuro notice yuna hinata and shion.

Hakuro:
"Hoh, hinata dono and shion, it has been a while. I see that you brought a guest with you, is she by any chance.."

Hakuro was cut off as one of the students suddenly asked.

Female Student 2:
"Wa-wait aren't you two, her majesty shion and hinata?"

Female student 1:
"No way, im a big fan your highness"

Female student 4:
"Can i have your autograph"

Author:
(So all Queens are idolized by both human and monster's, specially for the females, male's of course are fans but majority of them idolizes diablo and benimaru, because of there strength)

Shion:
"Sure kid's"

Hinata:
"Alright ligne up"

So the students lined up and had there sword,weapon,armor or anything be signed by hinata and shion.

Hakuro:
"Hmm, as popular as always"

Hinata:
"Aren't you quite popular yourself old man, also you were gonna ask if she is the one benimaru told you right?"

Hakuro:
"Indeed so is she the yuna girl?, Ahh my mistake so is she lady yuna?"

Yuna:
"Ehh lady?!"

Grace:
"Hmmm?"
(I thought she said she has no status here in Tempest, so why is hakuro sama showing respect to her, and she even meet benimaru sama, did she lie? Or is she hinding it)

Grace was sad knowing how her first friend hid something after just meeting her.

Grace:
(No there must be a reason, after all i didn't manage to get a friend because of my status so maybe she's hiding hers?, Well she might have a higher status than mine after all hakuro sama is respecting her)

Shion:
"Indeed she is"

Hinata:
"Yuna, you should be conscious of your status, you will be respected by many tempestian "

Yuna:
"Bu.."

Hakuro:
"I see it's alright miss yuna if you want me to be less formal with you, i can tell your not a fan of it"

Grace:
(I see so she doesn't like formalities and respect or such, then we can totally be friends)

Grace is happy knowing yuna had a good reason for hiding her status

Yuna:
"Yes. Thank you etto.."

Hakuro:
"Hakuro that's The name given to me by lord rimuru"

Yuna:
"Then hakuro San it's an honor to meet "

Hakuro:
"The honor is all mine lady yuna"

Shion:
"Anyways we are here to see her in combat so we wish to ask you if you could have a mock battle with her"

Hakuro:
"Sure I don't mind"

Grace:
(Let's see how strong she is, im a special A rank, but if i were to go all out im fairly confident i can fight a S rank individual, after all when im going all out my ep is close to that of 930,000 and if i use my unique skill i can reach the millions class which only those before the tenma could obtain or the ancient brings could obtain without awakening, but i reached that, altho those 4 are near me im still above in terms of Existence value, and if i use my unique skill, it let's me reach 1,550,000 ep. And unlike most i actually have a demon lord seed, which lord hakuro explained to me)

Author:
(Fufufu this is confusing right?,why give a seed to some random character... and why is she so strong. Well she will have a major role in this so yeah, also after Rimuru and the others trained, he put a Power cap so no one could reach a power above 500,000 ep unless obtain the demon lord seed, and is actually rare. Also no one can breach 1,000,000 ep without evolving. Only those worthy and blessed)

So both hakuro and yuna went to the center.

Student:
"Hey who is she"

Student 2:
"I don't know be she came with shion sama and hinata sama"

Female student:
"Yeah and lord hakuro also called her with sama so she might be someone important"

Prince:
"Hmmm.. from the looks of it she has the same aperance as those japanese otherworlders, so she might be one"

Princess:
"But lord rimuru has band summoning, 10 years ago, and we havent meet her"

Meanwhile 4 student with crimson and Black hair just smiled feeling the familiar Bleesing bestowed on her.

Princess 3:
(...so she is the one father told us about)

prince 3:
(She's strong i can feel it)

Prince 2:
(Interesting, she has a powerful presence)

Princess 2:
(Heh finally someone with immense power besides those 2)

The other students reacted differently

Student:
"Yeah she doesn't look familiar"

Student 4:
"Well let's see how strong she is"

Grace:
(Show me what you got yuna san)

So both yuna and hakuro stayed for a minute and tried to scan each other.

Hakuro:
(Not bad she has good balance and little opening, that still lack's experience and techniques)

Both clashed sword's while releasing battle will, they also use there aura to cover their swords, hakuro was using a wooden sword while yuna was using a real one.

Yuna:
(This.... How is he doing it, I know he strengthens his sword with his magicule but I don't feel any from the side so how is it still intact, it only holds the center but not the blade part, it almost feels like his only using the 'TANG' and hilt of the sword)

Hakuro:
(Ho, interesting she might be able to grow in a short amount of time)

Grace:
(Hmmm she's fairly fast also she has good sword skills, she might be a bit better than me with the sword)

Yuna was keeping up with hakuro, his magicule was only helping the structure, if anything he didn't need to do this, he coul used a tree branch to fight yuna but wanted see her limit's, and to his surprise yuna was adapting and growing at a scary rate, not even near the growth of most students he trained, she might be more of a genius than gobta, only below the likes of kenya, but far from those of benimaru or hinatas talent"

And so their fight continues's

Hinata:
"Heh, not bad"

Shion:
"She's above gobta in terms of talent and adaptability"

Student:
"No way so fast"

Student 2:
"I can't even see them"

Female student 4:
"Whaa"

Student 7:
"This... Amazing"

Student 5:
"So strong"

Female student 3:
"SHe can keep up with sensei"

Prince:
"Oi oi oi, that's too much how is she fighting equally with the sword lord"

Princess:
"I don't know but she's awesome "

Prince 2:
"She might be someone important "

Princess 4:
"Yeah let's get on her good side"

Prince 6:
"Yeah it's better to have a connection with her, she looks like our age"

Prince 5:
"She is also beutiful"

Prince 3:
"Don't do anything stupid any of you, i feel like she has more than a mere connection with lord rimuru"

Princess 8:
"Same"

Yuna:
(It's hard to keep up even with my though acceleration in 100,000.
Even my unique skill bear is being pushed to its limit,if only i had more experience and knowledge for sword fighting rather than my skills in the game )

Suddenly..

{VOTW: individual yuna has obtained extra skill, sword dance,extra skill sword skill and extra skill sword mastery and knowledge}

Student:
"Wait isn't that"

Grace:
(The voice of the world?)

Prince:
"No way the voice of the world!? And she obtained 3 extra skills!?"

Princess:
"Impossible"

Student 3:
"Oi oi is it that easy to obtain skills"

Female student 3:
"No it was said that it requires a lot of training and such, even if it's not a unique skill, it is still a skill, not to mention only those connected to the grand emperor was said to obtain many skills from the past"

Meanwhile:

Hinata:
"Heh not bad her growth is good"

Shion:
"Yes, with this we now know she can adapt fast, there is no need to hold back when training her"

Hinata:
"Yes but in terms of magicule control and magic we can ask shuna for that and holy magic, is adalman and luminous specialty"

Grace:
(Hmmm she's adapting fast, she's already stronger than before the fight, she might actually surpassed my sword skill with this mock Battle,how... This wait does she have the egg... No I didn't feel anything, lord hakuro said that a reaction would be felt between a hero's egg and demon lord's seed)

Back to the fight.

Hakuro:
"Not bad 3 extra skills, hohoho"

Yuna:
"Wait is it that easy to obtain skills?"

Hakuro:
"No but you are influenced by lord Rimuru, even otherworlders only had 1 unique and maybe a few extra, but your growth is impossible to copy only lord Rimuru was this fast in terms of skills, after all it requires a strong will and soul"

Yuna:
"I see"
(I need to end this)

*Sword art: sword of the black bear*

*Sword skill*
*Sword dance*

Yuna:
(If i use a sword art from sword mastery and knowledge then add sword skill and amplify it with sword dance, then i should be able to do something)

Grace:
(So she's ending it huh.. that attack, it could actually kill me, to think she was this strong, i have 2 unique Skill's and It might be a hard fight.. but)

Hakuro:
(Interesting she's putting it all out without restraint, she can't fully control it but... That attack would undoubtedly kill a saint or even someone who is at least 1,000,000 in terms of Existence value, not even the soul would survive, that skill that amplifies the attack makes it spiritual, and she looked up a sword technique using her sword mastery skill huh, not bad... But)

Grace:
(If we actually fight)

Yuna:
*Black sword severance*

Grace:
(Then, my sword superiority will defeat you)

Hakuro:
(You still lack experience and technique)

Hakuro:
"Oboro style: eight petals"

Grace:
"It's done"

Hakuro didn't use his sword, no he made a sword will and used sword spirit to strengthen it. This not only nulified Yuna's attack but also made it shatter. The very frame work of the said 3 skills turn to shattered Glass.
Yuna saw the attack but for some reason.... The attack was already finished and simultaneously being formed and also being executed, as if past present and future was being bent by the sword.

Yuna:
"Wha.."
(What is this, why am i seeing 3 events in one move and he looks so perfect, absolutely perfect with all his form, how is this possible)

Hakuro:
"Hmm.. you still lack experience and technique, what i did was use the most and very peak of swordsman ship not even guy crimson would be able to break that technique"

Yuna:
"Peak of swordsman ship?"

Grace:
"It's actually the highest of all swordsmanship yunax

Yuna:
"Eh grace?"

Grace:
"Why not explain it to them master"

Hakuro:
"Listen well my students, what you just witness is the utmost peak of swordsman ship, the absolute form and formless swordman ship, if their is absolute power then there is absolute sword's manship, the counter part of magic is the sword, the counterpart of spiritual art's is physical art's, the counter lart of power is powerlessness and that is the sword"

Yuna and the students we're at awe at this, they were now hearing the secret's behind the truth of swordsman's ship.

Hakuro:
"I once saw a strong attack of the Demon lord's and true dragons when we were all training, and i thought hoe is it possible for sword smanship to reach them without any form of magic, enhancement or even force, and the answer was none"

Everyone- hinata/shion:
"Ehhh"

Grace:
"Yeap the normal reaction"

Hakuro:
"To make a perfect form and to make it formless, to make it so perfect that not even realiry or time could stop it, an attack that looked as if it was already done, it has past present and future when being executed"

Yuna who saw the attack earlier is surprised, while those who don't cant comprehend.

Student:
"Master what do you mean all 3 events from past future and present being executed in one move?"

Hakuro:
"Hmm i think yuna saw it but... Do you brats believe that swords manship could be so powerful that it can penitrate reality without the help of skills and any form of energy?, Only your sword and body will move"

Prince 7:
"Not to sound rude sensei but is it really possible?, It's too absurd "

Princess 6:
"Yeah not to mention how did the yuna girl see this"

Grace:
"Sigh, as absurb as it might sound it's how it is"

Hakuro:
"Then i shall explain, also yuna has 3 extra skills connected to the sword and used it, in a way it was similar to a unique skill, but it shouldn't have been enough for her to see, so i made my attack so she could understand it"

Hinata:
"Hmm hakuro are you sure to tell this, im not questioning your desition but, frankly there is no point, the human brain wouldn't be able to comprehend it, not even me back then was able to unless i was able to learn it myself"

Hakuro:
"Hohoho hinata sama, do remember you said it yourself you were able to learn it, not to mention Chloe and shizu sama was able to learn it as well, even yuna here is able to see it"

Shion:
"True but they are an exemption, do you believe any of this kid's would reach the peak of swordsmanship? The way of the sword, an absolute and absurb form of combat, a martial arts that would destroy a whole universe if you swing your arm down?"

Hakuro:
"No i don't believe so, but i also didn't believe that lady hinata, Chloe and shizu would be able to attain it, even before they became gods they were able to achieve such power, the current me who is using an avatar eith 10 million ep executed it as well, meaning it's not the body, its the mind and will to execute"

Yuna:
"Etto so hakuro san can you pls elaborate the peak of swords man ship"

Hakuro:
"Ah yes, this is not possible you see, normally you will need technique,power and the body to become strong in the way of the sword but.. the peak doesn't require that"

Everyone-hinata/shion:
"Huh?"

Hakuro:
"What you need is the body,mind,soul and existence, even without power you may execute perfection, and i mean absolute perfection, stance, movement, mind, soul ,body.
To execute this is like being in the past the future and the present, while the attack is being executed, it is so perfect that it was like time itself didn't move, my attack was flowing so fast that time didn't matter, simultaneously it was also slow that some can see and comprehend, so its already in the future and in the past.
Even information particles were not spared they were also destroyed, do know that this attack was done with no weapon and mainly the sword will and sword spirit, and even without those 2 it wouldn't change anything.
I did that so everyone can see what i did meaning you brats only saw the present but my move was past and future, of course yuna saw this.
Now if i swing my sword without any form or any will, then i can destroy the universes, why? Because my movement itself is perfect, and if a strong attack that can destroy the world is going straight at me , i will not use even an ounce of strength,only a slight movement can change it's tragictory why?, Simply because my movement is perfect i step perfectly, i walk perfectly, everything.
Not even flowing water or a stream is perfect, no line is absolutely perfect, nothing is absolute and perfect, that's why its impossible, and yet we obtained it and made something impossible as well. Now do you kids understand why hinata sama said no human mind can comprehend it?"

Now everyone excluding hinata and shion were shock, how could such be possible, they even question reality itself, no common sense can be used here, how absurb.

Student:
"Se-sensei do you mean to say that utmost perfection cant be formed but also be formed, which is impossible to achieved, is the requirements for the absolute swordsman ship?"

Hakuro:
"Correct.. if absolute strength and power requires will and existence then the opposite is absolute swordsman ship, nothing is required if your so perfect then you don't need anything, and this is also used in power meaning you need power simultaneously don't, it doesn't make sense but it also does, if you punch something then it break's, but if you have the peak then just by staring at it without anything it also breaks, that is absolute above anything else in reality"

Author:
(So yeah even the weakest is the strongest without any power, with mere perfection... But)

Hakuro:
"But.. like i said nothing is absolute so how do we cover this weakness?"

Yuna:
"It's the opposite to cover weakness you also need power"

Hakuro smile's
" Correct, in the end you will use power, this would be the peak of existence, you have both weakness and power, you have the peak of sword and magic, now you are balanced, from perfect to imperfections, meaning if i use anything in an attack like earlier then it's impossible to block it, only those with higher power and who also has this can win, but if someone like guy crimson fight me with everything we got and he is stronger but im superior in terms of swordsmanship, then i win. No peak is absolute without superiority, you cant win against seasoned warriors without experience, if you only have brute force and no technique or experience then it's worthless, it all comes down to how superior you are in combat, technique etc.
Now imagine both sword and magic being used with both power and weakness, using it to the utmost limit,
Its absolute.
But if me and the guy crimson fight and he is superior to enhancement and magic he can make his swordsmanship stronger, i lose and that js TRUE ABSOLUTE.
I can't win even if i put everything in it nothing literally even my own existence won't.
He's strength is being enhanced, his swordsmanship being backed with magic, there is no way to win"

All students are still confused but some can understand and pale, after all they now understand how absurb this world is and how absurb tempest is.

Prince:
(This... Something like this can't be real, he is practically saying that reality itself can be bent with simple movements, don't tell me all beings above are like..this..Father never mentioned such a powerful technique)

Student:
(Absurb, they have everything from power, technique in both sword and magic, any combat from mere martial arts to magic that can anhilate absolutely anything.
This... They are invincible, unless someone with superior power and technique can fight them, but that's only with sword alone what if both sword and magic were used, not only enhance but everything,)

Princess 2,3
Prince 2,3 :
"....."
(We heard of such from our parents when they spared but.... To completely understand it is absurd)

Hinata'
"Sigh he's done it now, this can't be released to the public or else all of humanity will lose absolute hope, then again none will understand and will only think how absurd it is"

Shion:
"Correct and also they are his students none will reveal it"

Yuna:
(.... Absurb how is that achieve able...
If i learn this will my position as his wife be solidified.... no what are you thinking yuna.. have i gone mad)

Bear:
{No you have not master}

Yuna:
{Ehhh bear san...}

Bear:
{Yes it's me master I've been here since your sparring and i must say, im impressed, also everything he said was true but you haven't got the jest of it, you don't fully understand it, no one can, only the supreme brings in this world can}

Yuna:
{Eehh not even you}

Bear:
"{I don't do martial arts or magic master, im an analysis skill and support skill, but analysis is also required for the peak of existence}

Author:
(So the peak of existence is the highest of all, but there is still a power difference, for example guy and rimuru, they are both peak but 1 has more power then he wins, or 2 majin have same skills etc but 1 has more control or more magicules then he wins, it's bassically depends on the 1 very important superiority, it's absolute like how unique can't beat an ultimate skills, but there is no exemption none)

Yuna:
"Ohhh .."

Hakuro:
"Anyway you guys can't achieve this but this should tell you guys how big the power difference is, there is no strong or weak in front of absolute, it has no form but also has a form, nothing binds it, like i said it's the peak and most absolute, only something above it can win, meaning it is also not absolute and is still binded by higher form of sword and magic.
Now what would happen if they have strong weapon's on top of that"

Author:
(I know it doesn't make sense for some and this would look like a total bull, but im trying okay? I just can't find the proper words to use. It's simply power above power and can inly beaten by something that is a little above, if you have don't have something that other has your bassically screwd since tou both have the peak of sword and magic you guys can only nulify each teachnique and attack, then to win you need something above your opponent, strength or magicule those 2 are the only variable or another form of energy like how turn null is superior to stardust)

Yuna:
"Ohhh so anyone withen the peak are bassically equal in terms of sword and magic?, So the fight would depend on who has more magicule or strength rather than skill, technique and experience. Power and magicule itself should be useless but because they are already equal, any form of superiority can tilt the battle, and the weapon quality and type would also be a reason for the shift of the fight"

Rimuru:
"That's right my cute yuna chan"

And everyone then looks at the direction of the familiar voice only to find the gran emperor.

Student:
"Is that"

Student 2:
"Lord Rimuru "

Student 3:
"No way , it's the real deal"

Student's emediatly bowed and took a knee in front of this absolute being.

Rimuru:
"You kid's may raise, im only here to visit"

Prince 8:
"You're majesty it is a honor to meet you"

Princess 7:
"Indeed to be in your princess Lord Rimuru is the highest honor"

Rimuru:
"Hoh.. it seems that you have many Royalty students hakuro , besides their children"

Hakuro:
"Hohoho Rimuru sama i see you are in good health, and yes they are quite a alot but. I only choose those who are worthy to have strong swords"

Rimuru:
"I see.. hmm ahh your grace right? Hakuro's protege "

Grace:
"Ha.. lord Rimuru i am grace the student of hakuro sama"

Rimuru:
"Fu you have something interesting in your soul"

Grace:
"Ha.."
(So he saw the seed, well it's to be expected i guess)

Student 4:
(To think lord Rimuru will be here... Wait didn't he said my cute yuna chan?, Do-Dont tell me..)
" Etto Lord Rimuru i have a question"

Rimuru:
"Hmmm go ahead"

Student 4:
"So um what is your relationship with yuna sama"

Student's/royal:
(Ehh why with the sama...wait don't tell me)

2 black demon students:
(Hmmm, her status is important but what is her official status here, rather than just a honorary guests of lord Rimuru)

2 Red demon students:
(As expected she is someone important)

Grace:
(.... So that's why she hid it huh)

Rimuru:
"Fufufu yuna chan over here is actually my fiancee"

Student's/Roayl:
"Eh... EHHHH!!!"

2 Black Demon:
(.... Wait.. WHAAT?!, SHE'S A FIANCEE OF LORD RIMURU?!?!)

2 Red Demon:
(A..a fiancee of Rimuru sa..sama, shou-should we report this to father, the Chaos Creator having another wife....a-absurb that would tilt tempest power itself Sense they are balanced with his wife between the empresses and Queens)

Grace:
(As expected, but to think she had such status, maybe.. we can't be friends after all..wait is this what the others felt when they can't be friends with me.. and im going to do the same to yuna, my first friend?)

She was sad knowing how far their status is and feels disgruntled how she will treat yuna how the others treated her.

Grace:
(..... I'm a bad friend)

Grace left the place, hakuro and diablo of course saw this and had an idea why she left.

Yuna:
"Wha..wha.wha bu-but i haven't accepted to be your wife yet so why am i your fiancee"
'red in embarrassedment'

Rimuru:
"Eh.. so you don't want to be my wife"
'sad face with fake tear '

Yuna:
"Wa-wait do-dont be sad i didn't say I don't want to..wha what did i just say"

Rimuru:
"So you do want to be my wife"
'smile'

Yuna:
'blush
(Tha-thay smile should be illegal)
"N-no i still haven't decided yet"

Rimuru:
"Well we have a lot of time, anyways tomorrow morning your gonna come to my office we have a lot to talk about, first is your new schedule on training and other things also were gonna visit the forge to get you proper weapons, and im gonna help you evolved as well"

Yuna:
"Ehh... Im okay"

Rimuru:
"Good so it's a date right?"

Yuna:
"Yes a da.. wait what"

Rimuru:
"I mean you already agreed so"

Yuna:
"Bu-but"

Rimuru:
"Don't you wanna?"
'sad rimuru'

Yuna:
"Fi-fine the-then it's a da-date"

Rimuru:
"Good then I'll be on my way, i still have things to do you 2, I want to hear how strong yuna is"

Hinata/shion:
"Sure"

Rimuru:
"Diablo"

Diablo appears behind Rimuru.

Diablo:
"Yes my lord"

Rimuru:
"Escort yuna around tempest wherever she wants to go"

Diablo:
"Understood "

Yuna:
"Ehh will that be alright i heard he is your strongest subordinate"

Rimuru:

"It's fine"

Diablo:
"Don't worry yuna sama i shall accompany you , wherever you want to go"

Yuna:
"I see"

Rimuru:
"And if you want to buy anything, use this it has unlimited money so you could buy anything, it also has high authority meaning no matter what it is, you could buy it"

Yuna:
"Ehh"

Rimuru:
"Fufufu have fun"

Rimuru made a portal and all 3 of them left the place.. while this was happening the students came rushing to yuna with questions.

Female student:
"Wa-wait your engaged to Rimuru sama miss yuna"

Yuna:
"Etto "

Student:
"And how are you so strong"

Student 3:
"Yeah"

Female student:
"You were so cool"

Prince:
"Indeed, im still shocked at the revelation of such power but your fight was splendid"

Princess:
"It's to be expected she is the fiancee of Rimuru sama"

Yuna:
"Etto i haven't accepted it yet tho"

Princess 2:
"You say that but your interaction earlier said otherwise"
'with a grin'

Yuna is embarrassed.

Yuna:
"Eh.. wait where is Grace"

Prince 3:
"You mean the sword princess?"

Yuna:
"Sword princess?"

Princess 5:
"That's her title as the sword Lord's protege "

Yuna:
"Ehh?.."

Student:
"Well lately she has been busy so we couldn't get near her and we don't want to disturb her training "

Yuna:
"Eh.."

Princess:
"Yeah i wanted to befriend her but, she is serious all the time and I don't want her to deslike me"

Prince:
"Not everyone could talk to her because of her status"

Prince 6:
"True"

Princess:
"Well some commoners can't get near her, if anything majority of commoners avoid her even some nobles, so it's hard to get near her even for us"

Princess 4:
"She's the strongest in the whole academy after all"

Yuna:
"Wha..."
(.. Maybe it's true for some but i guess only the royals like kings, other princes , princesses and students and such care for her status.
but these students ,prince and princesses are currently here, actually want to befriend her, well they are hakuro san students after all)

Female Student 4:
"Is there something wrong miss yuna?"

Student 4:
"Hey call her yuna sama, she's his majesty fiance after all"

Yuna:
"Mah well I'm not his fiancee yet but, that would be later for now it's alright to call me yuna "

Prince:
"Are you sure yuna sama, your position is higher than all of us"

Yuna:
"It's fine, anyways grace was lonely and i think it's better if you guys befriend her"

Prince:
"You are right yuna, but where is she"

Hakuro:
"Hohoho yuna sama please go after her, she went that way"

Yuna:
"Hakuro san"

Diablo:
"Yuna sama i shall stay in your shadow so pls follow here, that place ks not safe it is near the location you were reincarnated to, so please be careful"

Yuna:
"I see, i shall go then"

So yuna ran after grace with diablo in her shadow, after some time she finally found the place where grace was and she was sitting near a tree, but her appearance looks different, she had a horn tail and some kind of armor that looked like dragon scale.

Yuna:
"Grace is that you?"

Grace:
"Eh yuna sa...i mean yuna sama"

Yuna:
"Wait what's with the sama why so formal suddenly"

Grace:
"Well your a future Queen of tempest so"

Yuna had a rough idea of what grace is talking about

Yuna:
"But i thought your status was near that of royalty, they even titles you with sword princess"

Geace:
"That's different, your a tempest queen your going to be married to a god, a Real GOD"

Yuna:
"But that doesn't matter"

Grace:
"Yes.. yes it does, our status are different, your superior and ."

Yuna:
"Grace that's enough, listen to me, the others actually wants to be friends with you, but you misunderstood because majority of the other students avoided you because of your title, but they want to be friends with you, after all they are also students of hakuro altho not like you, they are still one"

Geace:
"Really?"

Yuna:
"Yes do please come with me"

Grace:
"Okay"

So both walked back while talking.

Yuna:
"So is that like a combat form?"

Grace:
"Um yes it's 1 of my 2 unique Skill's "

Yuna:
"Wait you have 2 unique Skill's?, I also have 2 of them "

Grace:
"Ehh really?"

Yuna:
"Yes ,one of my unique skills is a type of support system and the other is a summon type ,but i haven't used it yet"

Grace:
"I see, this skill is called dragon empress, a skill that I obtain after gaining a seed, a demon lord seed"

Yuna:
"Wait you have a demon lord seed?, That means you could become a demon lord".

Grace:
"Yeah lord hakuro explained that to me but I want to be under him and lord Rimuru once i became one, and maybe be part of his elites, actually all demon lords are patrons, but lord hakuro told me i can have the position of special elite or A special individual, a honorary position called demon's sword and be the new head of the 4 heavenly king's while we search for the 4 replacement"

Author:
(So here are the 4 heavenly kings were disbanded since they are of a higher position as the patrons, also gobta is a patron, so the 4 king's are vacant, it is a position second only to the patrons, but the head is the 5th member and the strongest)

Yuna:
"Wow that's great"

"my other one is a gift from hakuro sensei, he said i could obtain the peak of swords manship in another year or so, and he gave me this to learn faster"

Yuna:
"WHAAT?!?! YOU EILL BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE THAT POWER?"

Grace:
"Etto... Yes"

Yuna:
"Wow"

Grace:
"Yeah i was also surprised he told me that i could achieve the sword peak and even be able to have natural balance thanks to me being a dragon with a fairly enough power, so he gifted me this unique skill called, sword incarnate, im basically becoming the sword itself and by sharpening my own strength, is sharpening my sword"

Yuna:
"I see"

As they talked they finally reached the others.

Princess:
"It's good that you bith returned"

Female Student:
"Grace, were sorry for not approaching you, we thought you didn't want to be friends with us"

Grace:
"Eh... No-no i actually wanted to be friends with you guy's, but i thought you guys didn't want to"

Princess 4:
"What? Of course not, we would be happy to be friends with you"

Grace:
"Really?"

Student 3:
"Of course "

Grace is happy knowing this whil yuna is smiling.

Yuna:
"Good for you grace"
[Diablo san]

Diablo:
[Yes yuna sama]

Yuna:
[Etto is there a good place to eat here?]

Diablo:
[Of course ill send you the coordinates]

Yuna:
[Thanks diablo san]

Diablo:
[No problem yuna sama, also don't call me san yuna sama, you may call me as diablo you are my lord wife after all]

Yuna:
[I see]
" Everyone let's celebrate this day with food, I'll pay"

Student:
"Ehh really yuna san"

Yuna:
"Of course"

Prince:
"We could pay as well yuna san"

Yuna:
"It's alright, it's all on me today let's celebrate this friend ship"

Everyone:
"Okay"

Yuna:
"Hakuro san do you want to join us?"

Hakurov
"Ho ho ho yuna sama it's alright pls enjoy your time with your new friend's, I'm gonna go eat with my wife "

Yuna:
"I see"

Student 2:
" Pfft.. the old man eating with his wife, bahahahaaha aren't you a bit old for dates sense....."

A sword was inches away from his throat.

Hakuro:
"Hoh, you have a death wish boy"

Student 2 :
"No.. no"

Hakuro:
"Then starting tomorrow we will increase our training "

Student's:
"WHAA"

Student:
"This is your fault"

Student 2:
"What me?!"

Student 3:
"Yeah because of you we will suffer"

Yunav
"Mah anyways let's go get some food"

And so they go to get their food.
Meanwhile.

Hakuro:
"Are you there diablo"

Diablo:
"Yes hakuro, i left this parallel existence"

Hakuro:
"Hmmm... What do you think of her?"

Diablo:
"Frankly she reminded me of Lord Rimuru back then"

Hakuro:
"Your right i still remember when he was less serious, altho he makes his pranks now and then, the careless lord Rimuru is long gone, after all we don't know the treats out there.
But still she has the same charm and charisma"

Diablo:
"Hmp, this is enough to prove that, she was able to get those children under her wing like nothing, mere words and understanding, not to mention her power.
does that ring a bell to you?"

Hakuro:
"Of course the same way he got us together"

Diablo:
"That's right, she's not selfish nor is she greedy, and she cares for others deeply, and she absolutely hate formalities, just like lord Rimuru "

Hakuro:
"Indeed just like lord Rimuru"
.........
.............
..................
Fu that was long... Anyways this is my longest chapter yet.. so this might be confusing but pls try and understand it, i truly don't know how to explain the sword and magic peak but think of it like how 2 people are of same skill technique etc.. that's because they reach the highest form of sword and magic, the peak.
So what if the way to tilt that balance is through magicule and power, even if that is useless in a way but with no other sht, those 2 are the only things that could change the course of power from 2 people who are of same skill level etc...

Anyways thank you for reading and visiting my story pls follow me for more wattpad stories

Socials:

Tiktok:https://www.tiktok.com/@nullazatoth?_t=8bvU8GnNkva&_r=1

Twitter:https://twitter.com/NAzatoth99270?t=rUuoTZhejPPFCvuGuZvAew&s=09

Instagram:https://instagram.com/nullazatoth?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/@NullAzatoth

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092738791592&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/u/NullAzatoth?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.8K 194 5
What if Rimuru lost the war? What if Rimuru was killed in the war, but was able to send his soul to a different timeline? A classic Time-Travel FanFi...
13.4K 404 28
An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she was taken in by Julius Novachrono, the 28t...
86.7K 3K 69
They say third times the charm! Reyana, a warrior, who lived over 300 years as a kitsune (one of the strongest creatures of the myths) dies at the we...
13.5K 173 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...