Winrina: HOMOPHOBIC

By Winter201117

Winter never knew that a straight girl like her will be able to turn gay and fell inlove with the same gender... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54 ๐Ÿ”ž
55
56
57
58
59
Last chapter 60
New story
EPILOGUE๐Ÿ”ž

21

4.9K 174 42
By Winter201117

Winter's POV

"Now, is there something I forgot?" I held my chin and scan my things once again

When I finally make sure that all of my things are prepared, I get my black Adidas duffle bag and went downstairs. I went first to the kitchen where Mom is. She's always spending her time making something here. It's like the kitchen is her safe haven

"Oh, you're leaving already Winter?" Mom asked when she noticed my presence.

"Yup. But I'll go first and check Ningning, she might not be finished packing her things." I said and put my bag on the kitchen counter.

I was about to go out when the doorbell suddenly rang.

"That must be her." Mom said.

"I doubt it. That girl is way too slow." I said and walked towards the door.

l opened the front door and my mom was right. It was Ningning who rang the doorbell. She was wearing a pink t-shirt, partnered with a maong shorts. On her right hand, she was holding same duffle bag as mine but hers was in color grey.

"Whoa. I thought you were still packing up. Are you sick or something? This is unusual for you." I said teasingly.

"What!" Ning said as she scan my whole body. I look at myself, I was wearing jeans partnered with oversize t-shirt.

"Your bag matches " Mom said behind me and gave me my duffle bag.

"Why is this so heavy?" Mom said pertaining to my bag.

"I will be gone for 2 nights, Mom."

"2 nights? The weight of your bag seems that you'll be gone for a month or two." Mom replied. I just smiled at her.

"I'm going to take the car Mom." I said and plant a kiss on her cheek.

"You don't need to tell me Winter, it's your car." Mom said. I just nodded and turned around and saw Ning being lost by her own thoughts.

"Earth to Ning?" I said and snap my fingers in front of her face. Ningning flinched a bit and came back to her senses.

"What the hell are you thinking?" I added.

"I was thinking of dying my hair darker." Ning said happily.

"Whatever. Let's go." I said and went towards my car. I opened the trunk and put my bag and Ning's inside. I went to the driver seat and Ning took the shotgun seat.

"Why are you sitting there?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why? You want me to sit at the back and make you look like my driver?

Besides this seat wasn't taken. Or you want someone else to sit here?" Ningning said and narrowed her eyes on me.

"O-of course n-not. What are y-you thinking?" I said and breathe deeply.

"Hmm. Okay." She replied and put her seatbelt on. I did the same thing and start the car.

"Bye Mom!" I yelled before droving out of the garage.

"Bye Mrs. Kim!" Ning said and waving excitedly while sticking her head out of the window.

I drove my way towards Giselle's house before going to Karina's. I asked Ning to get off and rang the doorbell. I'm not yet done talking when Ning happily run towards Giselle's front door.

"We've got a one excited Ning here." I muttered to myself and got off from my car. I leaned my back at the car door, waiting for a certain girl to come out.

Few more minutes passed, Giselle went out wearing a grey t-shirt and a black pants. I saw how Ning froze for a moment and her cheeks are slowly forming a tint of red. Something's off with this two.

"Wow! Is this your car Winter?" Giselle said while gawking at my car.

"Yeah." I said and get her bag so that I can put it in the trunk.

"Are you kidding? This is a Lamborghini Urus!"

"What about that?"

"You're so lucky Minjeong!" Giselle squealed.

"I wish I have one too. Mom! Buy me one when I get back!" Giselle yelled before going towards the backseat. I saw Ning was about to follow her but I quickly held her arm.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Inside?" Ning said and laugh awkwardly.

"You're sitting at the shotgun right?"

"I don't want to sit there anymore. It's more comfortable back there."

"And what? Make me look like your driver? That's a fucking no." I said and opened the door of the passenger seat.

"Off you go, Ning Yi Zhou." I said sternly. Ning can't do anything but to stomp her way towards the car.

Luckily, Giselle was just few blocks away from Karina. I don't want to see a fuming kitten and blurting out how long she waited. I stopped the car and looked at the Ningning beside me who is now sulking.

"Yah." I called her. She didn't respond and just looked at me.

"Go and call Karina." I said.

"No." She quickly replied and turn her back on me. I gasped in surprised at her sudden reaction. Is she really mad at me because I didn't let her sit at the back?

I took a look at the rearview mirror and saw Giselle busy playing mobile games in her phone. I sigh in defeat knowing that it's impossible for her to be disturbed when she's playing. I went outside of the car and walk towards Karina's front door. As if I do have any choice right?

I was about to knock when the door suddenly swung opened revealing Karina wearing a white shirt partnered with a maong shorts.

"Hi Win!" Karina greeted which made me to come back to my senses and took away my gaze from her.

"H-hi. Y-you look gorgeous." I slap myself internally. Why do I need to the stutter?

"Oh, Thanks Minjeong!" She replied happily.

I offered to help her in carrying her bag, and she gladly accepted it. I turned around back and saw Ning quickly went towards the back seat. Damn that girl, now I have nothing to do but to let Karina sat at the shotgun seat.

How I wish I can drive properly knowing that there's a beauty sitting right beside me.

After I put Karina's things at the trunk, I went towards the driver seat. My phone suddenly rang and it was no other than my crackhead captain, Momo.

"We're on our way Cap if that's what you going to ask." I said as soon I answered the phone.

"Okay. You read my mind. I'll send you the exact location. Take care Ace!" She said and hung up the phone.

I looked at the rearview mirror and saw Ning stick her tongue out at me.

I did the same thing and I heard a heavenly giggle coming from Karina. I putted my seatbelt on and glanced at her.

"What?" She asked.

"Seatbelt Rin." I said.

"Can I not? Please. I'm not comfortable with it."

"No. That's for your safety."

"Please Winter? Please?" Karina pleaded cutely. But too bad Rin, I won't be budge by your cuteness when your safety is what we talking about.

I took my seatbelt off and leaned towards Karina. I reached the seatbelt and put it on her. I lifted my head up and saw how close am I to her. We both froze in our spot, realizing that our faces are just few inches apart. I saw how Karina's eyes flicker back and forth from my eyes to my lips.

"Can we please go now? I'm excited to party!" Giselle suddenly spoke which made the both of us to wake up. I quickly pull away from Karina and put my seatbelt on. I gripped the steering wheel tightly and deep breathily before starting the car.

---

It will take a two hour drive towards Sana's resort. I'm starting to feel sleepy which is clearly not good for a driver. So I decided to turn on the radio to help me woke up a little.

I take a look at the rearview mirror and saw the two sleeping. Ning was leaning her head at Giselle's shoulder and Giselle was leaning her head above Ning's. The sight of them made them look like a couple. They look good together and I'm lowkey shipping the both of them.

Finally, I was able to take some stretching time when I saw the traffic light near an intersection turned red. It sucks being the driver while your friends are sleeping. I took a look at Karina and saw her leaning at the window, sleeping peacefully. I rested my head on the steering wheel and stare at her gorgeous face. Her lips are slightly parted apart. I reached out for her cheeks and caressed it with my thumb.

"You really look like a baby when you're sleeping." I said and giggled when I heard soft snores coming from her.

---

"Finally! The four of you are here!" Momo exclaimed as she saw us getting of the car.

I opened the trunk so that we can take our things inside Sana's rest house.

When Karina was about to get her bag, Jeno suddenly showed up. I almost forgot, this idiot is also here.

"Hi Karina. I'll carry this for you." Jeno said with a smile. Karina's cheek suddenly grew a faint blush of pink.

"O-Okay." She replied while putting some strands of her hair behind her ear. I scoffed at the sight in front of me.

"Whoa. Didn't know you're a rich ass Winter?" Jaehyun said. He has this same reaction as Giselle. I'm cool that's why I need a car that's cool as I am.

"You didn't ask, Jae!" I replied.

"Yah. When will you really stopped with that nickname? It's gross!"

"I already told you the answer."

"Ugh. Anyway, can I borrow this car of yours whenever I have a date?"

"That's a big NO, Jae."

"Then can I date you instead?" Jaehyun asked innocently which made me burst in laughter.

"You're unbelievable. Here." I said and threw my duffle bag on him which he caught in time.

"Bring that inside and stop being delusional. You knew that I'll never date you." I said and walked my way towards the rest house where Karina was waiting for me at the front door while looking at us with those killer eyes of her.

I just smiled at her smile back and roll her eyes and went inside.

"Even if I'm the last guy on earth?" Jaehyun said when he finally caught up with me.

"I'd rather die than date you." I said and flick his forehead. I heard him whining in pain as I run inside the rest house.

---

"Saw you with Jaehyun earlier, seems like you guys are getting along with each other." Giselle said and nudge me playfully. The four of us are sharing the same room and here we are currently fixing our things.

"We're just good friends." I replied.

"Saw him clinging so much to you. Are you sure you two are really friends?" Ning asked. She and Giselle look at each other and wiggled their eyebrows playfully.

"He's been like that to all of his close friends' Ning." I said.

"Nature of being a fuck boy." Karina said which made the two exchange knowing glances again before smiling so widely.

"I smell jealo-" Giselle didn't finished what she was saying because Karina threw the pillow on her that landed right on her face. Giselle took revenge and threw a pillow back to her but Karina quickly dodge it. She stick her tongue out but a pillow from Ning landed to her cheeks which made her gasped. The three of them keep throwing pillows to each other until they stop and look at me.

"W-what?" I asked.

They didn't answer my question but instead they threw all of the pillows towards me. I quickly run around the room to escape them. We continued laughing and pillow fighting until a knock on the door interrupted us. The door swung opened revealing Sana which is completely surprised by the mess we made. We hide the pillows that we're holding behind us and smiled at her awkwardly.

"Children." She muttered.

"Go downstairs after you clean up this mess." Sana said and closed the door.

"Why does she sound like our mother?" Giselle asked.

"Just clean up Giselle. Mom's going to kill us." I said which made us burst in laughter.

We downstairs where almost the whole crew are. The sun is already setting down and the sunset was gorgeous. I was about to walk towards the shore when I saw Chaewon

"Hey. Ryujin's not with you?" I asked.

"Miss her already?" Chaewon teased.

"It's just odd. Ryujin's usually sticking to you like a glue. I almost mistaken you guys as a couple." I said which made Chaewon chuckle.

" Ryujin and I are more like, sisters. It's impossible for us to be a couple.

Besides, she's too obsessed with you." Chaewon said and smiled genuinely.

"Oh. Really? Where is she anyway?"

"Something came up. That's why she can't come."

I wonder if she's okay. I roamed my eyes and saw that Karina is missing. Now, where that kitten might be?

"Have you seen Karina?" I asked. Chaewon shook her head and I mouthed a "thank you" and went on my way towards the shore. I closed my eyes and feel the breeze of the sea damping onto my skin. It's been a while since I visited the beach.

I opened my eyes and immediately regret it. Few meters away from me, I saw Karina. But she's not alone. She's with none other than, Jeno. I thought I would be having a good time with her during this entire vacation but with Jeno at the picture, that's clearly impossible.

"You like her don't you?"

Jaehyun suddenly showed up beside me which made me jump in surprise. When this guy get here?

"What are you talking about?" I asked pretending not knowing who he is pertaining to. Jaehyun put his arms around my shoulder, this habit of him once again.

"Come on. I can see it on your eyes Win." Jaehyun said.

"Win?"

" Winter is too long for me. Besides you got a nickname for me anyway, it's fair for me to give you a nickname." He said and smiled at me. I slap his cheeks lightly due to the reason that his face was too close from mine.

"So, am I right? You like Karina don't you?" He said.

"Can I not answer that?"

"Even if you don't answer it, I already knew it Win. Your eyes says it all."

"Really? Then why she can't see what you've saw?" I said while watching Karina and Jeno talk happily.

"I think she likes you too."

"Dumbass. That's the most impossible thing that could ever happened."

"But the way she stares at me whenever I'm near you, that was clearly jealousy."

"She just don't want me to be near you because you're a fuck boy and she's afraid that you'll hurt me." I said and remove his arm around my shoulder.

Jaehyun acted like his hurt and I just rolled my eyes and went back on staring at Karina.

"Why don't you just go and tell her?" Jaehyun asked when he's done with his drama.

"You're making it sound like confessing was easy." I said and smile sadly at him.

"And Karina hates gays, a lot." I added and patted her shoulder before walking back towards the rest house.

"Then you'll just let him take her away?" Jaehyun said.

Jaehyun's words made me stopped. Am I just letting him take away Karina from me? I turned around and face Jaehyun and forced a smile.

"Do I have any choice? I want to fight for her so bad. I want her to be with me.But if wanting her will just make Karina hate me then I'd rather not." I said and continue walking back towards the rest house.

---

"Let's play truth or dare." Chaewon suggested.

It's already dark but here we are, sitting in circle with a bonfire at the center. Jaehyun was sitting beside me where Karina was supposed to sit but of course that Jeno stole her away from again. They were sitting right in front of me that gives me a clear sight of their flirting.

"Okay let's play!" Jeno said excitedly then look at Karina and they exchange giggles.

"Tch. I want to punch him right now." I said softly.

"Calm down. I got you." Jaehyun said and wink at me. I think Karina saw what Jaehyun did because her giggles stopped and she's staring at us with those cold eyes of her.

"Whenever you can't answer a truth you have to drink and whenever you can't do a dare, you also have to drink okay?" Chaewon said.

"Okay, I'll spin this bottle now." Chaewon added. I crossed my fingers hoping that the bottle won't point at me. I sighed in relief when the bottle point to Giselle.

"What the fuck?" Giselle said disappointedly. Momo, who was being pointed by the other end of the bottle, can't stop herself from laughing.

"Truth or dare?" Momo said between her laughs.

"Truth." Giselle said bravely. Momo stopped from laughing and let out a mischievous grin.

"Do you like someone here?" She asked. I saw Giselle gulped and it made me pursed my lips together to suppress myself from laughing. Giselle didn't answer the question and took a drink.

"Bummer." Momo said. Giselle stick her tongue out and spin the bottle again.

I almost had a heart attack when the bottle almost pointed to me. Well, I guess lady luck was on my side. It landed on Jaehyun, but I suddenly held my breath when I saw who was at the other end. It was Karina and she's staring at Jaehyun sternly.

I took a look at Jaehyun and he was smiling at me like an idiot. This guy must have something on his mind which scares me.

"Truth or dare." Karina asked coldly.

"Of course, truth." Jaehyun said confidently.

"What do you want from Winter?" Karina asked which made me widened my eyes. All of us fell in silent, no one knows what to say. We were just waiting for Jaehyun's answer. I looked back at him and his smile grew wider. Oh, I love to rip those smile away from his face.

"I want to date her." He said and looked at me straight into the eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I mouthed.

"Making a kitten jealous." Jaehyun whispered before spinning the bottle.

The game last for minutes until almost all of them are nearly drunk. Of course, I wasn't one of them. Like what I've said, lady luck was on my side.

The bottle hasn't pointed at me since this freaking game started. It's good for me though not to get drunk. I might do something stupid if I did.

I was worried at Karina, by judging her flushed face. she's almost drunk and her leaning closer to Jeno is not good. I'm spending all my strength not to stand up and sat between them.

"Alright! Finally!" Giselle suddenly shouted.

I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows, why is this girl so excited? I slowly turned my head and saw all of them looking at me. My eyes then went down, and there I saw the bottle pointing at me.

"Fuck." I said.

I saw Momo whisper something to Sana because she's the one who will ask me and by knowing our captain's mind, she will definitely get me into trouble when I choose truth.

"Truth or dare?" Sana asked.

"Dare." I replied.

"Oh, brave. I like that." Momo said.

"Shut up cap."

"Okay, Winter, I dare you to kiss someone you like here." Sana said.

What? Am I hearing this right? My eyes quickly went on Momo and I saw her giving me a knowing smirk. I clenched my fist and closed my eyes. I'm trying to calm myself because if I didn't, I might punch that girl right now.

When I opened my eyes, it automatically landed at Karina. She's also looking at me, waiting for my next move. My eyes flicker towards her lips and I unconsciously licked mine. What does her lips takes like? I reached for a whole bottle of beer and drank it straightly. I can't kiss Karina. Not right now.

I took the bottle and spin it and it pointed to Jaehyun

"I'll ask him!" Momo volunteered. Damn, this girl might be drunk. I don't know what's running inside her mind right now.

"Truth or dare?'

"Dare." Jaehyun replied.

"Same as Winter. Kiss someone you like."

Jaehyun turned towards me and smile.

What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I said, enough for only Jaehyun to hear. He just pointed Karina with his eyes. I followed his eyes and I saw Karina watching us carefully.

"Jaehyun. If you wouldn't stop, I'll kick your balls so hard." I threatened him.

"Wow. This is the first time that you called me by my name." Jaehyun said and quickly planted a kiss on my forehead. I wasn't able to dodge because Jaehyun was too quick.

"I'll just go to the bathroom." Karina said before she leave.

"See? She's jealous. Go and follow her. You owe me one, Win." Jaehyun said and wink.

I stare at Karina and when I saw how her knees wobble, I didn't hesitate to run towards her. Karina was about to fall down but I quickly held her left arm.

My eyes narrowed, and went up slowly and saw Jeno holding her other arm.

"Karina, are you okay?" Jeno asked.

"I think she's drunk , I'll take her to our room." I said sternlv.

"It's okay Winter, I'll take her." Jeno said and was about to lift Karina up but I quickly pull Karina towards me making her stumble a bit but I quickly held her waist for support.

"It's not good for a drunk guy to accompany a drunk girl towards the bedroom." I said coldly.

"But I have no intention of doing anything to her."

"Just fuck off dude." I said. I'm already losing my temper if this guy wouldn't stop I swear I might do anything to him.

"Yah. You two are too loud! MinJeong, take me to my room please?" Karina said cutely. So this is how a Yu Jimin get drunk? I smile at her and lifted her up in bridal style. I went towards the bedroom not sparing a single glance to that damn Jeno.

I carefully put Karina on the bed. I can't believe this girl got drunk. I wrapped her in a blanket and was about to go back outside when she suddenly held my wrist.

"Where are you going?" Karina asked. Her eyes are half-opened due to the effect of alcohol.

"I'm going back there. They might be looking for me." I said.

"No Win. You, stay here and sleep with me." Karina said and pulled me hardly making me to lay down beside her. Karina quickly straddled at me which made my body stiffened. She wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her face at my neck.

"You're not going back to that fuck boy." Karina said in a drunk voice.

I heard soft snores coming from her, sign that she's already asleep. I stare at the ceiling and took a lot of deep breathe not knowing how can I sleep tonight with Karina straddling at me like a koala.

I turned to the side so that I was able to stare at her face. I caressed her head carefully as I watch her sleeping.

"You're making me crazy, Karina."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 8.4K 23
[๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ & ๐˜‰&๐˜•] Winter Kim had no interest in celebrities until she herself got entangled in a complicated but sweet a...
126K 3.8K 15
Karina has been on a date with Ryujin, the hot girl from the campus library. The date doesn't end well because Karina has a problem. Karina needs hel...
44K 1.5K 39
Jimin has been through a lot through the summer before her junior year, and when she returns to school, she's changed. As she begins to feel like a b...
3.9K 246 10
Karina Yu believed love wasn't real. She was always quite uninterested in relationships. Until her eyes connected with Winter Kim's.