My Cold Boss || KTH

By moonpie__28

~ If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work? ~ Shit. Why am I stuck here! . . . ~ Destiny is... More

A Note to Readers
Getting started
The Interview
The Job
Getting into trouble
Hiding the truth?
Personal driver
Date
Caught
Meeting
Care
Roommate
Blames
Dinner
Dream
Lost
Park
Doubts
Business Trip
Finding
Jealousy
Truth?
Solved
After long time
Known
Red handed
Heavy hearts
Comfort
Trip
Cuddles
The Meeting
Jealousy
❀️ THANK YOU ❀️
Why?
Cruel Destiny
NYC
Photos
Past
Stories
Unknown
Cake and Cream
Again
Challenges
Back to Korea
Plan A
Plan B
Love and more love
The Meet
Why?
A new beginning
Accepted
Family
Found again?
Back to work
Shocked
Back to the beginning
Lies After Lies
Lies After Lies (Part 2)
Forgive?
Mark you mine
Someone known - END

First Day

2.1K 87 11
By moonpie__28

Today, I woke up before Jisoo.

Yeah, I was hella excited and nervous. Early morning, I went out for jogging, which I honestly hate. But I just did I don't know why.

I informed my parents, Chaeryeong and Soobin about my selection and guess what. They were really proud of me.

I never felt so happy before. And today, I decided to be productive.

Entering the kitchen, I prepared some chocolate muffins and cereals. Quickly having my breakfast, I had a bath.

I applied my favourite strawberry shampoo and dried my hair. Finally deciding to wear something cute and casual on my first day, I went with a beige shirt and brown trousers.

Letting my hair open, I applied a light shade of my cherry lipstick, and some eyeliner. Putting on my heels, I finally grabbed my purse.

"Y/nahh"

I looked over at Jisoo, who rubbed her eyes yawning.

"Good morning!"

She gave a 'are you serious' look, with a weird face.

"I'm leaving. Have your breakfast!"

I smiled as I headed outside. I heard a faint 'All the best' inside the room, which made me chuckle.

Taking my usual bus, I checked the watch. I was early today.

After half an hour, finally I stood infront of the building. Taking a deep breath, I entered inside.

Glancing around, I noticed Ryujin staring at the screen of her laptop, without blinking.

I walked towards her, and tapped her shoulder.

"Hey!"

She flinched and let out a weird and funny scream. She quickly cupped her mouth with her palms, looking at me.

"Oh it's you. You scared me y/n."

She dramatically held her chest, breathing out loudly.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay. By the way, I should congratulate you!" She smiled and held my hands in excitement.

"Thanks. Your words helped me a lot."

She grinned and shook my hands.

"So, ready for your first day?"

I took a deep breath before nodding.

"Let's go then."

I followed her towards the elevator, as she took me to the same floor, at which the CEO's cabin was located.

Taking slow steps towards the cabin, my heartbeat rose again because of nervousness.

"You can go in. Now, you don't need permission of anyone else except the CEO." She smiled and signalled me to go inside.

Nodding, I bit my lower lip and took a step inside. Ryujin closed the door behind me, and left.

"Welcome y/n"

My eyes jolted upwards to see the same beautiful man, smiling at me.

"Please have a seat"

He gestured me, as I slowly walked towards his desk, and sat.

"Congratulations for your selection"

"T-Thank you sir..."

I fiddled with my fingers, as I thought of speaking something.

"Um, thank you so much for giving me this job. I promise I will work hard and never let your company down."

I smiled confidently, while fixing my posture.

His smile slowly faded away, as his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Yah Hobi hyung, I told yo-"

I looked over to the owner of the voice, to see an unexpected man in the CEO's cabin.

"HEY! AREN'T YOU THE DUMBASS FROM YESTERDAY?"

He yelled, while pointing at me.

How dare he insult me infront of Mr. Kim!?

"EXCUSE ME?"

"You're not excused"

He folded his arms and rolled his eyes.

"What the fuck are YOU doing here?"

"No. What the fuck is a little shit like YOU doing here?"

Okay, that's it.

My blood boiled, as I stomped towards him. Before I could go closer, a pair of strong hands grabbed my shoulders from behind.

"HEY GUYS! STOP IT!"

I calmed down to see Mr. Kim holding me, and that stupid person glared at me with burning eyes.

"Do you even know each other?"

He asked, looking at both of us.

We stood in silence, waiting for his response.

"Y/n, this is Mr. Kim Taehyung. Your boss."

Whaaat.

"And Taehyung, this is your secretary, Lee Y/n."

The.

Fuck.

Our eyes looked as if they were about to land on the floor. We looked at each other in shock.

This man. The one I fought with. Is my boss. And I. have to work as his secretary.

No way.

What trouble have I gotten myself into.

"I'm Jung Hoseok. Kim Taehyung's friend."

He gave his famous sunshine smile.

I blinked multiple times trying to process everything. I couldn't even look at him, because of the embarrassment.

"So, I think everything is clear now. I'll get going."

Before I could open my mouth to speak, Hoseok left. Now there were just the two of us. And the most embarrassed one was me, rather than him.

My eyes were glued to the floor, as I felt a pair of eyes glaring at me. I heard a light chuckle, which caused me to look up.

He smirked as his eyes pierced into mine.

Wait a damn second. This man is fucking hot. I mean- rude.

He slowly took steps towards me, as I walked behind, my legs trembling with each step. Finally I hit the wall, as he came more closer to me.

He placed one of his hand on the other side of the wall, and one in his pocket.

My breathing became heavier, as my heart beat rapidly.

"Lee Y/n"

He finally spoke in a dangerously deep voice, which caused chills down my spine.

"From today, you'll do what I say and obey my rules"

My eyes widened hearing this sentence.

"Rule number one. You'll always ask for my permission, until you're inside the company."

"Rule number two. You'll never talk back or raise your voice at me. You should obey me."

I gritted my teeth in anger, as I tried to control it.

"Rule number three. You can't say no to me."

Wait, what?

"Rule number four. You should never be late to work."

"And last but not the least. Rule number five. You'll only call me sir"

He glared into my orbs, waiting for my response.

"Why should I?"

He paused and stared at me. I smirked as I waited for his reply. He kept looking at me blankly.

Before I could speak further, he moved away from me and turned behind, taking slow steps to his desk.

I threw a sarcastic laugh at his behaviour. From behind, I could see him moving his head side to side, as he fixed his tie.

"I knew it! The CEO of the biggest company is scared of his sec-"

Before I complete my sentence, I saw him furiously marching towards me with an opened tie in his hand.

Oh shit, I think I fucked up.

He quickly threw it behind my neck and harshly pulled me towards him. My hands landed on his chest in the sudden action, and our faces were inches away.

My breathing was too loud, as my heartbeat raced against my chest in fear.

His eyes were filled with fire, as he dangerously glared at me, wanting to kill me any second.

"You know you got this job because of me."

.

He was actually right...That means, he would fire me any second? No-

"And you can also loose it because of me."

Yeah.

He licked his lips in anger, which I don't know why, but freaking turned me on.

"You.will.obey.me."

I nodded slightly, as his angry face made me shake in fear.

To be honest, he was hella scary too. So, it's better I keep my mouth shut.

He pulled the tie more harder, as my nose almost touched his. I closed my eyes as my body trembled.

"Did you get that?"

He raised his voice, as I kept my eyes shut.

"Y-Yes."

"Rules!"

Rules? Oh, yeah...

"Y-Yes sir..."

I gulped hardly and bit my lower lip, as my breath hitched.

"Good."

He instantly let go of me and fixed his tie again. My nape stung, as I rubbed it trying to ease the pain.

"Bring me a coffee"

He ordered and sat on his chair, as he cracked his neck. I blankly looked at him.

How can his mood flicker this fast?

"Now."

Hearing his deep voice again, I came into my senses and rushed outside the cabin. Taking deep breath, I walked quickly to find the coffee machine.

Shit, what trouble have I gotten myself into!

******************************
Hey readers, let me know did you like this story till here!

Btw, thanks for reading! 💜

******************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 14K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
58.5K 1.8K 18
Two different people.. Their world's different, but they faced similar problem in their life.. Mafia king Who is known for his ruthless nature. The a...
31.3K 1.2K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...