THE UNKNOWN SUFFERING

By TIMELESS_fanfic

THIS IS A MDZS fanfic This fanfic talks about the sufferings of Wei Wuxian and Lan Zhan's realisation. And La... More

INTRO
Part 1
Part 2
PART 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7.1
7.5

8

92 5 1
By TIMELESS_fanfic

He saw a curse mark on wei ying's back but couldn't find any information about the curse so he decided to ask wei ying himself.

Sometime later.....

Wei ying opened his eyes and saw around but lan zhan was not present, tears welled up in his eyes and he thought "who would want someone as useless as me , lan zhan must have been married by now . What's the reason for me to live "

He took subdian in his hands placed it near his throat ready to slit it when he heard lan zhan's voice calling out his name.
"Wei ying"

Seeing him wei ying cried aloud while lan zhan hugged him he kept asking if he was married but lan zhan refused and explained everything to him.

Lan zhan asked "who did this to u my love",
But when wei ying was about to answer he felt excruciating pain and suddenly his voice gave up .

Why is that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
321K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
191K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...