Forever And Always | Bucky Ba...

By QueenZain3

( ACT III TO BE CONTINUED SOON) "I'll be there for you till the end" Act I: Captain America The First Avenger... More

Act I: Chapter 1: The Beginning
Act I: Chapter 2: Stark Expo
Act I: Chapter 3: The Training
Act I: Chapter 4: Rebirth
Act I: Chapter 5: Shear Strength
Act I: Chapter 6: The Return
Act I: Chapter 7: Assembling
Act I: Chapter 8: Howling Commandos
Act I: Chapter 9: The Fall
Act I: Chapter 10: The Battle
Act I: Final Chapter(11): Battle Of The Valkyrie
Act I: Epilouge
Act II: Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Act II: Chapter 2: The Lemurian Star
Act II: Chapter 3: Memories
Act II: Chapter 4: The Ambush
Act II: Chapter 5: Compromised
Act II: Chapter 6: Fugitive
Act II: Chapter 8: The Truth
Act II: Chapter 9: Project Insight
Act II: Chapter 10: Highway
Act II: Chapter 11: Reunion
Act II: Final Chapter (12): End Of The Line
Act II: Epilogue

Act II: Chapter 7: The Hunt

62 5 48
By QueenZain3

June 7 2014

SHIELD were now hunting Captain Winters after her escape, Pierce mentioned that Anne knows something and is lying to them. Anne was now hunted and compromised by SHIELD.

Meanwhile Anne was wearing her casual clothes as She had a hoodie jacket on and was at the hospital where Fury died as Anne needed to retrieve the drive that Nick gave her.

Anne fixed her hoodie as She looked at the vending machine until she noticed the flash drive wasn't inside as she was confused until she saw a reflection of Alex and Natasha who was chewing a gum.

Alex: Looking for something?

Anne turned around and looked at Alex and Natasha before Anne pulled both of them and pushed them to the other room.

Anne: *In anger* Where is it?

Natasha: Safe.

Anne: Give it to me!

Alex: Where did you get it?

Anne: Why would I tell you?

Natasha: Fury gave it to you. Why?

Anne: What's on it?

Natasha: I don't know.

Anne: Don't lie to me, Natasha.

Natasha: I only act like I know everything, Winters.

Anne: *Looks at Alex then Natasha* Why do you trust him so suddenly?

Natasha: Because he knew where you hid it, He may not be a spy but him and I figured it out.

Anne glared at Alex as Ambrose was looking at her, Winters sighed to herself and removed her hoodie and looked at both of them.

Anne: I bet you knew Fury hired the pirates, didn't you?

Natasha: Well, it makes sense. The ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in, so do you.

Anne: I'm not gonna ask you again.

Natasha: I know who killed Fury. Most of the intelligence community doesn't believe he exists, the ones who do call him the. . .

Winter Soldier. He's credited with over two dozen assassinations in the last fifty years.

Anne was staring at her as She replied to her.

Anne: So he's a ghost story. . .

Natasha: Five years ago I was escorting a nuclear engineer, Somebody shot out my tires and We lost control, went straight over a cliff. I somehow pulled us out, but the Winter Soldier was there. I was covering my engineer, so he shot him straight through me.

She shows the scar on the side of her stomach to Anne as Winters looked at the scar as Alex said something.

Alex: I once heard of that name. But Nobody ever knows who he is or where he's working as an assassin.

Natasha: Thats true and going after him is a dead end. Like you said, he's a ghost story.

Romanoff gave the drive to Anne as Winters took it and said something.

Anne: Well, let's find out what the ghost wants.

June 8 2014

It was the next day as It showed a mall which was crowded, Anne, Natasha, Alex and Daikon were seen in the mall as They were disguised as civillians, They also needed to check what was in the flash drive.

Anne was seen fixing her ponytail and moving the strands of her hair, Before she put on a cap while fixing her jacket.

Natasha: *Fixes her hoodie* First rule of going on the run is, don't run, walk.

Anne: If I run in these shoes, I'm gonna trip badly.

Daikon: *Fixing his jacket* I thought you were used to these kind of heels.

Anne: I am used to it, Daikon but I feel taller.

Natasha had a smile on her face as Daikon shooked his head, Alex was rolling up his sleeves before he saw the mac store.

Alex: Over there.

The four walked inside the mac store as Daikon checked one of the computers.

Daikon: The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up SHIELD will know exactly where we are.

Alex: How much time do we have?

Daikon: About nine minutes from. . .*Inserts* the flash drive into a MacBook* Now.

There was a SHIELD car as Rumlow and the shield agents were seen as They were walking towards the mall.

Meanwhile Daikon was looking at the data as They were looking at him.

Daikon: Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands.

Anne: *Looks at her watch* Can you override it?

Natasha: The person who developed this is slightly smarter than us, Slightly.

Daikon and Natasha continued to try and find out what was in the drive, Alex and Anne were looking around as Rumlow and his team entered the mall.

Daikon: I'm gonna try running a tracer. This is a program that SHIELD developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file, maybe we can find out where it came from.

Natasha smiled and patted his shoulder until An apple employee walked towards them as They immediately looked at him.

Apple Employee: Can I help you guys with anything?

Natasha: Oh, no. *Holds Alex's arm as He looks confused* My fiancé was just helping me with some honeymoon destinations.

Alex: Uh. Right! We're getting married. .

Anne and Daikon looked at them as Daikon pretended to check the other macbooks to avoid suspension while Anne was smiling and standing with them like she was a friend.

Apple Employee: Congratulations! Where do you guys thinking about going?

Rumlow and his team were at the mall as Brock was talking to the agents through his comms, Two more agents were seen walking as They were talking to Rumlow.

Alex looks at the monitor and sees the signal traced to somewhere in New Jersey, Natasha continued hugging him as Alex gave a small smile at the Employee.

Alex: We are going to new jersey.

Natasha: Yeah! Our friend here also gave the recommendation.

She pointed at Anne as Winters gave an awkward smile and waved as the Employee smiled, Daikon was looking at them.

Apple Employee: Thats great! If you guys need anything, Let me know.

He walked away as Daikon walked towards them as Daikon looked at his mother.

Daikon: Nice acting, Mom.

Natasha: Thank you Daikon, *Looks at Alex* You did a good acting as well.

Alex awkwardly fixed his hair as Natasha smiled a little and patted his shoulder as Daikon and Natasha were looking at the computer as Anne looked at her watch again.

Anne: You said nine minutes, come on.

Alex: We don't have much time left

Natasha: Shh, relax.

t

They find the signal is coming from Wheaton, NJ. Daikon and Natasha looked at Anne as Winters was staring at it.

Daikon: You know it?

Anne: I used too. Let's go.

Anne pulled the drive out and walked away with everyone as two agents were seen in the mac store as They were leaving.

Alex: The SHIELD agents are looking for us, We have to be cautious.

Anne: I saw two of them in the store just earlier.

Daikon: We need to hurry up and leave.

Natasha: Right.

Rumlow was seen talking through his comms as His agents were talking to him.

SHIELD Agent: Negative at the source.

Brock Rumlow: Give me a floor rundown.

SHIELD Agent: Negative on three.

SHIELD Agent: Negative on two.

Brock Rumlow: Snake the upper levels, work down to me.

Meanwhile Anne, Natasha, Alex and Daikon were going down the escalator as Alex was looking around until Natasha saw Rumlow going up on the escalator as She was thinking about something until she looked at Alex.

Natasha: Alex, You need to do something for me.

Alex: What is it?

Natasha looked at Alex while Daikon was talking to Anne as Anne was looking around.

Daikon: The drive is extremely mysterious, Why do you think Fury trusted you to keep it?

Anne: Like I mentioned Daikon, I don't know. Eventhough Fury was the one lying to me and I almost didn't trusted him at one point.

Daikon: I guess our questions will be answered soon.

Anne: Thats right-

Suddenly Anne saw both Natasha and Alex kissing as Anne was shocked, Rumlow noticed Nat and Alex and immediately felt uncomfortable and looked away before going up the escalator, Daikon couldn't see what was happening because of the crowd as Nat broke the kiss as Alex looked at her.

Natasha: I told you that public affection could make anyone uncomfortable.

Alex: Uhh. . Yeah, Your right about that.

Anne: What were you two doing just now?

Natasha and Alex immediately looked at her as Alex sighed to himself and looked away as Natasha gave a smile before they went down and were walking.

Natasha: It was just a distraction.

Anne: I didn't know you two were dating.

Alex: No We aren't dating, Anne.

Daikon: What's going on here?

Anne: *Looks at him* Nothing.

Anne shooked her head and raised an eyebrow on Alex and Natasha as Nat smiled at her, Winters gave a small smile before the four left the mall as They needed to go to New Jersey.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 20.4K 48
❝Meet me on the battlefield, even in the darkest night. I will be your sword and shield, your camouflage, and you will be mine.❞ . . .in which nothin...
1.1M 35.6K 41
❝They're a ghost story, you'll never find them.❞ IN WHICH A GHOST STORY OF A SUPER VILLAIN BECOMES AN AVENGER'S REALITY BOOKS ONE...
77.4K 2.7K 12
When two g h o s t s become alive again. [BUCKY BARNES] [CAPTAIN AMERICA III] [BOOK III] STARTED 4/29/18 FINISHE...
43.7K 1.5K 66
"I don't want you to leave." "I know sweet girl." "Promise you'll come back to me Bucky." "I will, I promise." I do NOT own any Marvel characters or...