lost in the labyrinth of my m...

By AnaSmallGrace

I'd choose the devil I know over the heaven I don't. -Colorado, Renee Rapp Max is pissed. Just when she thoug... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Ending 1

Ending 2

0 0 0
By AnaSmallGrace

A/N second ending starting from the end of chapter 13

A glow that felt like home reached within them, sending pleasant shivers: an ice cream thrill. The sweetest song. Tears of a beautiful story. Rainy sunsets and soft blankets. Hot pavements and sweet nectar. The beginning of trying. The end of running.

She whips her head to look at him, and finally, after many tries, they're here. They were home.

As she walked through the glow, his hands slipped from hers. She tries to reach for him, but he becomes so far from her. Horror wells up. No! Not again. She can't lose him. As the light tugs at her: she can only see his resigned face. His sad brown eyes. Him becoming far away.

When she woke up from her coma. The doctors say she suffers from cognitive abilities. Rambling about lights and video games. But it was not a matter for long. Death came for Hawkins. It came for Indiana until it disappeared like a freak storm. It was swept away, and everyone forgot. Ghost towns. Just like any other in the Rust Belt. Industries fall, businesses fail, and environmental disasters happen. People moved on.

But some urban legends say the Arcade in Hawkins, Indiana: operates. The lights glow, and a faint sound of music lingers. A sole machine runs. The game is a basic dungeon crawler. The only avatar available is an archer, but he seldom follows orders. Ignoring the monsters and running in the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982 85 39
Max is Prince of the Dark Realm, a realm outside of ours that controls and takes care of all of the evil in all realms. In order for Max to become Ki...
34K 972 65
Taking place after my other story, "A Choice Between Two Worlds", it follows Cuphead and Mugman as the Devil swears revenge on them for previously be...
32.2K 2.5K 36
Hate, knowledge, loyalty, and love - everything has a price, but the highest is power. What would you pay? » ✦ « Jordan wished there was more to lif...
322 62 45
A male teenager with a cryptic history of birth engaged in a perilous adventure with his friends. On their journey, they met a mysterious girl that...