Come Back To Me || Pjm [COMPL...

Από tinybubblee

【Completed; AU; BTS fanfiction; editing-rewriting】 Destiny sucks, isn't it? Once in a time I may believe in... Περισσότερα

[ -!!!- ]
Prologue
Ch. 1 - Attention
Ch. 2 - What a day!
Ch. 3 - Perfect or Pervert ?!
Ch. 4 - Uh-Oh Wrong
Ch. 5 - Bad Boy
Ch. 6 - A Kiss
Ch. 7 - Different
Ch. 8 - Bangtan Rocks!
Ch. 9 - New Manager
Ch. 10 - Let's Start Over
Ch. 11 - Not Supposed To
Ch. 12 - I'm fine
Ch. 13 - Troublesome
Ch. 14 - Lies
Ch. 15 - Rival
Ch. 16 - Let's Make A Memory [1]
Ch. 17 - Let's Make A Memory [2]
Ch. 18 - That 'thing' We Don't Know
Ch. 19 - Let's Make A Memory [3]
Ch. 20 - One of A Kind
Ch. 21 - Things Work Differently
Ch. 23 - Complicated
Ch. 24 - Awkward
Ch. 25 - Sad or Happy?
Ch. 26 - Who Are You?
Ch. 27 - The Past
Ch. 28 - Stuck
Ch. 29 - Sorrowful Night
Ch. 30 - Giving Up
Ch. 31 - Closer
Ch. 32 - Different Situation
Ch. 33 - Leaving [1]
Ch. 34 - Leaving [2]
Ch. 35 - Decision
Ch. 36 - True Believer
Ch. 37 - Butterfly
Ch. 38 - Burning Bridge
Ch. 39 - Dilemma
Ch. 40 - The Unspoken [1]
Ch. 41 - The Unspoken [2]
Ch. 42 - Loss
Ch. 43 - Who Are You? [2]
Ch. 44 - Souls
Ch. 45 - Recognize
Ch. 46 - Okay.
Ch. 47 - Again?
Ch. 48 - Purest Smile
Ch. 49 - Happen Ending
Ch. 50 - So Long.
Epilogue
[ EXPLANATION ]
Author's Note [ THANKYOU! ]
[ Bonus Ch. - Imagine ] Christmas Edition
[ Bonus ch. - Imagine ] - New Year Edition

Ch. 22 - The Other 'She'

667 25 7
Από tinybubblee

[ Jimin's POV ]

The girl lifts her face and swipe her black hair that's covering her face.

No it couldn't be.

"H-how could you...? What are you doing here?" I stuttered while looking at her face with my widened eyes.

"Well well well.. You do remember me." She smiled.

Yes, I do.

"It's been a long time." I said. "Where've you been? Did the world eat you?"

"Haha no, Jiminnie pabo. Just living my sucks life. You know..." She chuckled.

It's an unbelievable to meet her.

"Well you don't change, Son Naeun." I laughed.

"So you want me to change then?" She asked with her poker face and raised one eyebrow.

"I was just kidding haha. But you've changed a bit with your style." I chuckled.

"I'm a big girl now. What do you expect more?" She laughed.

"Well, you're still ugly. Haha. No offend." I scoffed.

"Don't play cool, you always told me that I was pretty back then." She smirked.

Crap.

"I lied to make you happy." I sticked out my tounge and winked.

"No, you didn't. You said it with your heart." She looked at me.

"Yes I was."

"No."

"Yes."

"Say. You could still bully me, even though we just met. Great." She sighed.

"Well, I thought you changed when you meet me... But unfortunately you don't, bullyable girl. Loser gonna lose." I said while nodding with my own sentence.

"Ya! Now the reality is I don't change and I'm not your bullyable one." She crossed her arms.

"Remember, you'll never win." I chuckled.

"I will, just wait. By the way, don't you think it's a bit weird having a long conversation with a fan?" She asked and tried to act as natural as a fan would be.

"Look behind you. You're the last person." I answered then she looked back.

Well. I will just stay cool.

"I think we don't have much time to talk now, even though I'm the last person, because this is only a fansign event." She said slowly.

"Yeah.. so... You're leaving now?" I asked sadly.

"Well I guess.. I have to." She sighed.

"I wish we have more time to talk." I said

"Me too..." she said weakly.

"Hey, I lost your contact." I said before she left me.

When I was a trainee in Big Hit entertainment, back then, I lost my contact with her, I didn't have her phone number, and we didn't talk to each other due to my busy days. We didn't meet each other since then. I remembered that she supported me a lot when I was about to join the audition.

I need to have her contact at least.

"I wrote my phone number behind the letter. Just flip your paper. Just in case..." She whispered.

I flip my paper and there it is, her phone number.

"Oh I think I should get going, the staff will come to me soon." She said as she looked at a staff walking to her.

"I hope we'll meet again." I said and smiled.

"We will. Call me when you need me." She said and turned back just about to leave.

She suddenly turns to me again and asked, "Can you give me a fan hug, please?"

"Haha okay. Why not?" I stood up from my chair and hug her, even though there's a table between us.

She hugs me back then.

"I miss you, Park Jimin." She whispered in my ear.

"We'll meet soon." I whispered back and she pushed me, because she knew, I and her are different. I'm an idol, she's just a fan.

She bows to me after that with her smile. Then she steps away leaving my table while waving her hand, and I do the same to her.

We're trying to act natural as a fan and an idol, even though we know each other.

I lean my back to the chair and smile to myself.

"You know that fan?" V, who was just finished giving signs to his last fan, asked me while jerking his head to the girl then looked at me again.

"Yup." I nod my head.

"One of your exs,huh?" V scoffed and I gave him my dead glare.

"It means no. Okay." He gulped his saliva and faced the front again.

"why if she's my real ex?" I whispered to V as i turned to him. Well I'm curious.

"You might find back your love... Maybe. So you won't fight with Jung-- nevermind." He answered.

V knows?

"Aish! No! She wasn't and she won't be. Me and Jungkook stay the way we are, we've never fought." I hit his head, not so hard tho.

"Ya! Don't hit my head! You're messing my hair. And you're the one who started this!" He complained.

"I was just asking, you're the one who answered with that kind of thing!" I said.

"I do no wrong, hyung! I'm innocent. Can't you see. I n n o c e n t!" He spelled the word 'innocent' and tried to make an innocent face. He's really good at making this kind of face.

"Hajima. (Re : Stop it.)" I said calmly while pushing away his face with my hand.

"Hyung!" He said while trying to push my hand away from his face.

"Hey hey. You guys are done now. The gate is closing."

We both looked to the person who patted our shoulders from the back.

Rae Hee.

"Noona!" V said while grinning, as usually. "We're done now?" He said in disbelief. He was having so much fun while giving signs to fans, while, I was just trying my best.

"Yup. You can go and take a rest now, I'll tell the others too." She said while smiling.

"Yes!! Woohoo!" V clapped once, then he made a fist and mouthed 'yes' , then he ran away. Alien. I don't even know where does he go, maybe to the backstage.

I can see Rae Hee's telling the others while I'm staying here, sitting coolly on my chair. I haven't moved yet, my eyes can only watch the doorgates, far in front of me.

"Why are you smiling, fool? Something went wrong or the other way?" I looked at the girl who's asking me. It's her, Rae Hee.

Yeah, who else called me fool.

She sits on the chair besides me then, the one where V sat on before he ran away. She turns the chair and faces me.

"Nothing. Everything's fine." I said, not looking at her.

I don't even know I was smiling.

"Hey I'm the one who's talking here. Please look at me." She complained.

"What?" I said and looked at her this time.

"So that girl...? Who was the girl?" She asked, this time, she has this serious expression that came out from her face.

"I've told you, nothing's wrong. She's just a fan. A normal fan." I said and stood up from my chair, with the letter.

Maybe, she doesn't have to know.

[ Rae Hee's POV ]

I looked at Jimin hugging a girl-that was her last fan. The girl didn't ask him for a sign, but instead of it, she gave him a letter. Jimin was shocked by the letter and it made me want to know what it said. She smiled and talked a lot with Jimin, they looked like they have known each other before. Jimin is not a kind of person who would just give a hug to his fan, but why?

1 week of promoting and this is the first time I saw him giving a hug to a fan. And he said that she is a normal fan. I was an Army-Bangtan's fan too before I came here, and I've never seen Jimin hugged a fan before. Never.

Really. Who was that girl?

Does he really know her? Who's she? My heart is begging me to know her. No. To know the truth from Jimin.

Your smile and your laughs. It was not something that you made with her, it was all true, that happiness was not a lie. It wasn't a smile you made for a fan.

You hug her, Jimin. You. Hug. Her.

I saw it.

It hurts. It hurts to see you hugging another girl. My heart is crumbling.

I know I'm not even your 'someone' , but I thought with all kisses you gave me....... Was it just me?

What about dolls you gave me with the smile on your face? I saw you were happy while giving me the doll, even though I know I'm such a picky girl. Was it just me?

Just... Why would you do that?

You can just ignore the request if she was just 'a fan'.

Why Jimin? Why?

All the questions popped out in my head and it won't get out from my head. I could see Jimin stands up from his chair.

"Jimin, we need to talk." The words just came out itself, from my heart not from my mind.

"Don't talk to me if you're going to ask about the girl. She's not your business." He said coldly and left me here, dumbfounded. His hands are holding the letter, it looks like a really important for him.

I wonder if you could only tell me.

Why are you hiding it? Is it a secret?

Tell me that she was only a fan, just as you said. Please.

"Jimin..." I said slowly as I saw him walking away from my sight. Further and further away.

I looked up and suddenly I found a slight shadow behind me and I could feel it is closer to me. Until the face pops up covering the lights.

"Noona~" he sang a serenade with a traditional accent in Korea or you can say as a trot song, while calling noona.

"Jungkook!" I smiled and kept looking up to him.

"You don't eat?" He asked while leaning his body to the table with his crossed arms.

"Ani. I'm not hungry..." I answered. That's the truth anyway.

"Really? You worked very hard today." He smiled.

"Well, everybody did the same. And you guys worked really well too today. Look at those smile on their face." I smiled back.

If you want to know what called the 'work hard' today is : I kept all things that fans gave to them. I took the stuffs from their table and put it down behind them, dolls, headsets, flowers, and even boxer. And it went all over again almost for all 7 with almost all fans that came here. But it was really tiring for V, Jimin, and Jungkook, because they would play it and throwed the stuffs until it fell, and I should get it. Damn, those brats. Although, there are several staffs that helped me, still, it was tiring. That's why I gave up and decide to wait them in the backstage's waiting room then. I took a bath with my own sweat. *SIGH*

"Thankyou noona~! We'll work even harder for our new album!" He grinned ear to ear happily.

Even though, I see a happy face like him, my heart and my mind couldn't stop thinking about Jimin and that girl. If I tried to rememorise the thing that happened again, it really makes me down and broken. I mean, what a really lucky fan to be hugged by a fool cold hearted boy, Jimin. No that's not explaining my feelings anyway.

"Let's work hard together!" I said and raised my hand to have a high five with him.

"High 5? It's too mainstream. Let's do a high 6!" He said as he raised his right hand and 1 thumb from the other hand.

What a weird suggestion, but I'm doing it anyway.

"High 6 then!" I raised my palm and a thumb.

"What's wrong with your thumb, noona? It looks like... swollen?" He asked while scanning my thumb.

Oh damn it. I forgot about this.

"It's bleeding, it's only a cut. Don't worry." I lied. This is the most stupid lie I've ever made.

"Come on! High 6!" I forced him to clap with me soon by hitting his palm with my palm and thumb with thumb.

"High 6!" We said in sync and laughed. But as fast as a blink, he wraps his fingers with mine. He holds my left hand and locks it with his fingers.

"Come on let's eat." He pulled me from my chair and we went to the backstage, where Bangtan waited before going to the stage.

Well, since their promoting, I and Jungkook don't go for a stargaze, because it was all a tiring day and he slept after we got to the dorm. Jimin slept on the sofa, while Jungkook joined with JHope and V, I think. Well, the two boys haven't reconciled.

I could see Rapmon is eating happily while telling some compliments to his member mates. Jin, suga, and JHope are nodding in agreement while eating, listening to their leader, while V eats seriously with bunch of meat on his plate. The others are eating happily, but Jimin is busy with his phone, don't know what he does, but he's sitting at the corner of the room.

My mouth want to shout for his name, but I know I should hold it.

"Look! We have two new lovers here?" Suga said in all of sudden.

What?

I don't know why but I keep on looking to Jimin and I catch his eyes, before I realise that Jungkook is still holding my hand. He looks at me right when Suga said 'new lover' and stares at me, but then he looks back at his phone. I quickly free my hand of Jungkook then, I look at Suga, while blinking both of my eyes a few time, trying to tell him a no.

This. Is. Awkward. God damn it.

"N-no. He took me here." I stuttered while rubbing my head and laughed awkwardly.

"But you were holding hands. Are you...?" Suga widened his eyes.

I looked at Jungkook who's laughing shyly too. I think both of us have gone red.

"Woooo~ Jeon Guk ah!" V scoffed while muching his foods in his mouth. I can't hear him clearly actually but I'm sure he's scoffing.

"That's okay if you both are. We will support you guys." JHope winked.

"Aniya! Stop scoffing around hyungs!" Jungkook said.

"We'll keep it as a secret. Don't worry Jeon guk." Rapmon patted his shoulder, and he said that in a dramatic way.

"Ya!! Stop it!!" Jungkook avoided Rapmon's hand.

"He has grown a lot." Jin nodded, followed by a yes-nod by all member, except Jimin.

"Ya hyung!!" Jungkook takes a plastic spoon and throws it at Jin.

"No hitting, kid! I'm 5 years older than you! 5 years." Jin emphasised the word '5 years' as he stood up.

And they keep on talking, it's not important, what matters is my eyes won't stop looking Jimin. Only him. He doesn't even look at me, could it be the girl who's texting him? I can see a slight smile on his lips just now.

Ah, the girl.

[ Jimin's POV ]

I decide to text her as soon as I arrived at the backstage. The others are eating their dinner, while I just sit on the corner and watch them. I'm not hungry. Everybody is here but Jungkook hasn't came back.

He's not my business. He might be with her again. Fine.

To : Naeun
Hey, it's Jimin. Back at home yet?

and I touch the 'send' button, I wait for it to load and it's sent.

"Look! We have two new lovers here?" Suga hyung said in all of sudden and I looked at him, then to the 'two lovers'. The ones that Suga said 'lovers' means Jungkook and Rae Hee.

They are holding hands...?

'They are officially now?!' That thought just came in my mind.

I scanned them with both of my eyes. They don't looked like a couple from how they act, because Rae Hee isn't showing anything and she looks like she doesn't mean to hold his hand, because she releases his hand after it. I stare at Rae Hee but suddenly she looks at me, and we catches each other's eyes, while the others are chatting. Quickly, I turn back into my phone and see 1 message.

I open it up. It's from Naeun.

From : Naeun
Yup. Safely arrived at home just now. You worry about me too much Jiminnie~ Aww Thankyou xD

I smile a bit seeing her message and decide to reply her fast.

To : Naeun
Jeez. Why should I worry about you? You said "I'm a big girl now", so I don't think you need a protection from super Jimin anymore. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

From : Naeun
Ya!! Superman doesn't even exist. How could you be a super Jimin? Can you fly? Oh I really wanna see you fly and then fell all the way to the ground. Just kidding ㅋㅋㅋ

She replies faster than I thought. I read her message and reply her fast. We have a long conversation after that, we keep on texting each other.

To : Naeun
I can fly, remember, I'm super Jimin or whatever. You really want to see me fly? Then I'll fly into your embrace. ㅋㅋㅋ

From : Naeun
Don't joke around. I'll screen capture this and share it on the internet since I'm your fan.ㅋㅋ

To : Naeun
Don't you dare! I'll kill you when I meet you. You'll ruin my reputation, bullyable girl. ㅠ_ㅠ

From : Naeun
Just kidding, Jiminnie. Btw, wanna catch up next week? I have a free time but only if you're not busy. It's been a long time since we went out together.

To : Naeun
Alright. I'll tell my manager about it. I think I'm free on Tuesday or Wednesday, not sure yet. I'll tell you soon.

From : Naeun
Ne. I'll wait for it. C u Jiminnie~^^

To : Naeun
C u too.

I sent my last message with a smile, then I put away my phone to my pocket. I watch the other is finishing their dinner and I can't find Jungkook and Rae Hee here. Maybe they went out when I was textin with Naeun.

I wonder where they go?

I take my steps from the chair.

"Jimin, this is your food. You haven't eaten even one spoon." Jin hyung said while his hands are holding a plate full of meat.

"You guys can eat mine, if you want to. I'm not hungry." I said.

"Lately, you've been eating a small portion. Are you on diet program or what?" Suga frowned.

"You'll be sick." Rapmon adds Suga's sentence.

"Ya ya ya. Don't worry about me so much hyungs~ I'm going to look for some fresh air out here." I said while wander out of the room.

Where are them?

Is that.....? I narrowed my eyes to see two people who are on stage.

What are they doing on stage? This stadium is going to close soon.

Jungkook is standing in front of table while Rae Hee is sitting behind the table. It looks like Jungkook is being the fan and Rae Hee is the artist.

And they laughed.

Is this something kind of stupid destiny? Because every time I see Rae Hee, she is always WITH JUNGKOOK.

¤¤¤¤

To be continued....

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1K 69 15
MYG || SHORT STORY COFFEE ~ connect us in so many ways : *we meet -- we fall in love-- we broke up -- Is this coffee will lead us to meet again...
946 86 44
Suga Fanfiction. (ongoing) You have never believed in love. Never believed in destiny. Never believed in Fate. Your Life was nothing simple. Eve...
62.1K 1K 13
BTS REACTIONS TO YOU BEING - SAD/PROTECTIVE/ANGRY/JEALOUS/CUTE/STUPID/FUSSY/ ETC ETC ⚠ ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY BECAUSE I'M GONNA UPDATE IT ⚠ ...
87.3K 3.8K 45
Escaping fate is not easy. Growing up with a soulless mother, Madeline didn't want a soul mate. But when she discovered her fate was entangled with...