twin flames ⠀∫⠀ ricciardo

By ammooremio3

because now i'm half of myself here without you you're the best in my life and i lost you More

000.⠀characters
001. wine-stained dress
instagram pt. 1
instagram pt. 2
003. behind her back
004. relief
instagram pt. 3
005. bubbles
instagram pt. 4
questions & ideas pt. 1
006. storms in his eyes

002. it's all messed up

1.6K 40 0
By ammooremio3

first days of August of 2017, London

"Hi, dad. What's up?" Isla asked as she walked into the living room. Her father was seating on the couch watching some sports programme. 

It's been two weeks since she got back from Miami. Her life has changed since then. Diana and her had opened their business. Moreover Moore signed up to a make up school. She's been very busy these days but still managed to find some time to visit her parents. She spent the weekend with them and her sister Amelia. It was a great, carefree time and it's overwhelming that she has to go back to her duties. She'd love to stay with mom and dad and not worry about anything. And by that 'anything' she meant Daniel, who wouldn't leave her head even for a second.

Dad: "Oh, nothing. Just watching some interviews with formula one drivers. Want to join me?"

"Nooo, it sounds so boring. I think-" a familiar face that showed up on the screen wouldn't let her finish her sentence. He was there, on the TV. No, this can't be him, she thought. "Who was that man?"

Dad: "This one? It's the interviewer, I forgot his name..."

"No, not him. The other one with dark hair and big smile. What's his name?"

Dad: "Are you talking about Ricciardo? Daniel Ricciardo? He's a driver"

"I'll be right back, I forgot to send a very important email" she ran upstairs to her old room. 

She grabbed her phone and searched his name on the internet. He's in fact a formule one driver, a successful one. She should've just stop but she was too curious. She went on his Wikipedia site to find out he's same age as her sister. Then she decided to check his instagram and it instatly broke her heart into million pieces. He's taken. And the girl is gorgeous. 

"Wonderful..." she sighed and called Diana.

Di: "Hi, girl! Missing me?"

"I found Daniel"

Di: "We talked about it, Isla. You have to move on from this jerk"

"I know and I promise I will but I really have to tell you this"

Di: "What? Is he a spanish prince or something?"

"He's a formula one driver. I saw him on TV and looked him up on the internet and-"

Di: "Woah, enough. You have to stop or else you won't ever heal. Focus on DILA and on yourself, babe"

"But I-"

Di: "No, stop looking for excuses. I know you too well. Now block him on instagram and forget about his existence"

"Fine"

May of 2023, London

"What the hell?!" Isla yelled as soon as she opened up DILA Design's instagram. This couldn't be real. Daniel not only liked few most recent posts but also followed the brand and posted a picture in DILA's piece. And it looked great on him. 

Di: "What happened? Are you okay?" Diana looked at Moore with concern. 

"No, I'm not! Daniel... THE Daniel shared a picture in our sweater. How's that possible?!"

Di: "Well... He was on the PR list..."

"He was what?! And you didn't tell me?!"

Di: "Isla, you accepted this list! You knew we're sending PR packages to some of the drivers!"

"I knew about Hamilton and Leclerc, not about Daniel! I'm tagged in so many posts... I'm in so many pictures! What if he's gonna recognize me?"

Di: "I get that you're worried but you know my opinion on this. He has every right to know about the girls, but... I don't think he even remembers you. I mean, it's been 5 years, you changed your hair, changed your style. So calm down, please"

"You're probably right..." she nodded. "I'll just ignore him"

Of course he wouldn't remember her. It was just one, short night. But she couldn't forget about him. Or maybe she didn't want to. She sees him everytime she looks at her daughters. Those shiny eyes and biggest smiles. She panicked but deep down she was hoping that he never forgot about her. That sometimes he goes back to the memory of the girl who splashed her wine into her dress. But it's better the way it is.

Di: "I thought you blocked him"

"What? Who?"

Di: "Daniel, he just left a comment under your post"

"No he didn't. Diana, this is not funny"

Di: "Oh, I know it's not and I'm not joking"

Isla grabbed her phone and went straight on instagram. At first she thought it was just a stupid joke but she was no more so sure. With heart pounding in her chest and shaky hands she checked her most recent post. Two words. Nice jacket. He not only remembers her but also recognized this jacket. She's fucked. 

"Shit" she mumbled.

Di: "Why didn't you block him? You promised"

"I wanted to but... I couldn't"

Di: "It's all messed up. What are you going to do now?"

"Nothing. Just ignore him"

Di: Maybe you should tell him-"

"No, I shouldn't."

She should and she knew it. She was just scared of his rection. She robbed him of 5 years of fatherhood. She also robbed her children. Isla felt like the worst person in the world. It all went too far and now she couldn't fix it. She made so many mistakes that she wouldn't forgive herself. But on the other hand - maybe she saved Daniels life by not telling him about pregnancy. Those what-ifs were hunting her since the day she found out she's gonna be a mother. 

Daniel's POV

"This is the most comfy sweater I've ever worn" Daniel said casually, taking a seat next to his friend Scotty. 

S: "It looks comfy. Where did you get it?"

"PR package, I've never heard about this brand before... DINA? Or DIYA? Something like that"

S: "Maybe DILA? Chloe likes this brand"

"Maybe DILA..." he mumbled as he typed 'DILA brand'. He clicked the link that led him to instagram. "That's her!"

Daniel couldn't believe his own eyes. He just casually bumped into her picture after months and months of wondering about why she had left his room. Maybe for her it was just an one night stand but for him it was something more. He wanted to get to know her, because there was something about her. He's never felt this way before and after her. 

S: "Who?" Scotty asked visibly confused.

"The Miami girl, she's a model... No, she's the owner of this brand!" 

S: "That's her? She's beautiful. She's real, I thought you made her up"

"I was afraid I made her up" he sighed and went to her profile. She posted a picture just a few hours ago. She's in jean jacket smiling. His jean jacket. She kept it and wore it. She had to remember him. "Look, she's wearing my jacket"

S: "You found her... and? Are you just going to stalk her or do something?"

"I'll just make my presence known"

S: "You sound like a creep"

Daniel ignored this comment and decided to follow @dila.design. He also liked the announcement post and thanked for the sweater via insta story. 

S: "Don't you think it would be better if you just DM her? You really want to play cat and mouse?"

"I don't want to scare her off" 

S: "Yeah, but I really doubt she'll notice your story. And even if she does, what she's supposed to do?"

"Maybe I'll write something about the jacket under her post"

S: "It might work"

Daniel left a short comment under black and white photography of the stunning brunette. He survived almost six years without seeing her beautiful face. She's changed but he had no problem with recognizing her. He stared with a gleam in hie eyes at her pictures. He kept scrolling until he suddenly stopped at this picture:

liked by: ammooremio, dila.design, diana.hayes, jenniferaniston, meghantrainor and 24,015 others.

islamoore: 5 years of unconditional love. 🐻🐻

view all 711 comments.

diana.hayes: my sweet unicorns 🦄🦄

ammooremio: but... they were born yesterday 
ammooremio: stop growing up so fast

emrata: happy birthday 💜💜

user1: your daughters are so cute

gigihadid: you look alike🤍🤍

user2: whos the father

"What..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 4.6K 16
COMPLETED | ❝Baby, losers are lovers.❞
75.3K 1.2K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?
288K 3.2K 56
@charles_leclerc commented on your post.
190K 4.8K 34
𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙖, 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙗�...