It's All Started With A Lie

By _Shivani_1910

She is crazy He is calm. She is clumsy He is reserved. She never stops talking He never talks if it is not n... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 Naina
Chapter- 2 Arnav Singhania
Chapter- 3 Lie
Chapter- 4 A rich liar...
Chapter- 5 weird
Chapter- 7 Apologize
Chapter- 8 Tense
Chapter- 9 Another lie
Chapter- 10 Try..!!
Chapter- 11 Home
Chapter- 12 complicated family
Chapter- 13 Apology
Chapter- 14 random man
Chapter- 15 Are you ok?
Chapter- 16 Annoying
chapter- 17 get together
Chapter- 18 Drama queen
Chapter- 19 A sudden call
Chapter- 20 Angry
Chapter- 21 calming down
Chapter- 22 His sister..!!
Chapter- 23 Watching a movie
Chapter- 24 Dinner
Chapter- 25 Threatening?
Chapter- 26 Are you in love?
Chapter- 27 Amusement Park
Chapter- 28 Finding out
Chapter- 29 The truth
Chapter- 30 Broken
Chapter- 31 She is different!
Chapter- 32 Enough of the lies
Chapter- 33 confession?
Chapter- 34 Ignoring
Chapter- 35 Date!
Chapter- 36 The tension!
Chapter- 37 His dream!
Chapter- 38 Typical Siblings
Chapter- 39 Business party
Chapter- 40 First fight
Chapter- 41 The surprise gift..!!
Chapter- 42 Dinner at Singhania's Mansion
Chapter- 43 Meeting his parents
Chapter- 44 The panic!
Chapter- 45 encounter with Dev
Chapter- 46 Accident!
Chapter- 47 His Eyes
Chapter- 48 Confident Naina
Chapter- 49 Journey with her friends
Chapter- 50 Surprise or shock
Chapter- 51 Accepted
Chapter- 52 Chaotic siblings
Chapter- 53 Cute couple
Chapter- 54 Loyal
Chapter- 55 Kind
Chapter- 56 Kidnapped
Chapter- 57 Captive
Chapter- 58 Rescued
Chapter- 59 Provoke
Chapter- 60 Date!
Chapter- 61 His birthday
Chapter- 62 Unbeliveable
Chapter- 63 Everything Falling apart
Chapter- 64 Let's meet!
Chapter- 65 Holi celebrations...!
Chapter- 66 Different
Not an update!
Chapter- 67 Naina Missing
Chapter- 68 Devastated
Chapter- 69 Is this the end...?
Chapter- 70 Vulnerable
Chapter- 71 She is back!!
Chapter- 72 Our Baby?
Chapter- 73 Another woman?
Chapter- 74 Clarity
Chapter- 75 The change
Chapter- 76 Proposal
Chapter- 77 The rituals
Chapter- 78 The wedding
Chapter- 79 The End!
Epilogue
Epilogue- 2
Bonus chapter

Chapter- 6 Remember..?

3.3K 186 27
By _Shivani_1910

Naina’s Pov

“So, today's topic is ‘Do men feel men feel butterflies too’, call me and answer the topic and share your words from heart to your loved ones”.

Yeah, that’s what I wanted to ask from yesterday. Whenever Arnav touches me, I feel butterflies. Yesterday when he picked me to adjust the flower, unknowingly my top messed up and his hand touched my bare waist, I felt sparks travel all over my body with his touch. Today also when he caught me from falling, I felt so many butterflies dancing in my stomach.

Now, I just want to know if he felt like me or not. Do men feel butterflies too just like us women?

After taking a few calls, I understood that many girls/women were wondering about this too but no man called to tell me the truth. I again asked men to call and answer the question. Few of them called and said they also don’t know and they didn’t feel it till now.

Now I am about to take the last call then call it a night to go home as we are going to girls’ night tonight so, they are waiting for me.

“So, let’s take the last call”. “hello”, I responded actively like I always do and I only received silence from the other side.

“Hello, are you there?”, I asked again and he hummed in response.

 “Dude, can we talk? What is your name? Have you heard today’s topic or do you want me to repeat it?” I asked.

“Yeah, we can talk and I heard the topic”, he replied with a low voice and God, he has a soothing deep voice. It’s not very deep but not raspy either. Wait, I heard it somewhere.

“What’s your name?” I asked again.

“Nah, I don’t want to tell my name”, he said and I am sure I heard his voice.

“You called a few days ago, right? That night you said you are lonely”, I stated not asked.
Yeah, I am sure he is the same person, his voice is the same and that day also he doesn’t want to disclose his name.

“You remember my voice?” he asked, surprised.

“Yeah,” I laughed.

“How are you feeling now?”, I asked.

“Fine,” he said faintly.

“Now, answer today's topic. Does men feel butterflies in their stomach too?”

“Yeah, we do. We do feel butterflies when we flushed but it was not very often”, he answered.

(AN: I don’t know do men feel butterflies or not as I am not a man… wait, you know that already, right? Ok I don’t know because I don’t have any man in life to ask this so I googled it... Your author is also single asf just like you)

“So, you do”, I asked and a surprised laugh left my mouth making me laugh more and I heard him chuckle.

“Yeah, we do”, he said again.

“Ok, Thank you so much for the call. Call more often but tell me your name yaar, how can I call you if you don’t tell me your name?”, I complained.

“Haha, bye butterfly, good night”, was his reply. After that I can only hear the beep sound.

“Ok, that’s nice talking to you, mate”.

“Ok folks, it’s time to end the show. Good night and take care, love you all. This is RJ Naina, signing off for today. Tata bye bye”.

I ended the show and hurried home as Pooja and Payal are waiting for me to go to the pub. It’s actually my first time going to a pub with them. We always have girls’ nights watching so much Netflix, playing games and having fun at home... talking our heart out but this time we wanna go to the pub.

When I get home, they are waiting for me all dressed. “Give me 15 mins”, I said and took a quick shower and dressed myself in a black knee length strap dress which is on my bed which surely is not mine cause I don’t remember buying this dress. Most of the times I buy hoodies and tops for jeans, I don’t really buy these types of hot dresses because I am already hot so, I don’t need these dresses to make me hot, haha just kidding, it’s not like that. I buy too but not more often.

“chalo”, I said after 15 mins.

“That’s why I love you, you take less time to get ready”, Payal commented.

“So, if I take a lot of time to get ready, don’t you love me?” I asked, acting mad.

“How can I not love that innocent face of yours,” she commented and I grinned.

“Let’s go”, Pooja said, wrapping her hand around my shoulder and grabbing Payal’s hand. We walked to the main road and grabbed a taxi.

“You know, they liked the reception hall decoration so much. So, they booked a table with my name at rainbow restaurant for dinner tomorrow” Pooja said with so much excitement.

We went to the rainbow restaurant once but it's a very expensive restaurant, so we never visited it even though we liked the food. We can’t afford it very often.

“So, we are dining there tomorrow”, Payal squealed.

Soon, we reached the club. After paying the fair, we went in.

“What beautiful girls want?” the bartender asked, flashing a flirty smile at us.

We ordered vodka, it’s our first-time having vodka. I hope it will be fine.

“Come on, girls let’s dance”, Payal said and we hit the dance floor. Another hour we danced like crazy and got drunk as we had many drinks in little breaks.

I don’t think we can go home by ourselves as we are tripping just walking to the washroom, so I called my brother.

I barely remember him coming and getting us to our room.

.

.

I woke up feeling the weight on my stomach. I opened my eyes and saw Pooja's leg on my stomach and my leg on Payal's thigh. I think my brother left us three in my room after getting us home.

“Pooja, wake up”, I patted Pooja and she woke up with a groan. “Payal”, I called and kicked her thigh and she woke up with a sudden jerk.

“Ah… my head is hurting so much”, Payal groaned.
“So was mine”, I replied.

I got up from the bed and saw the missed call from my brother, so I called him back.

“Hello, Avi”, I said soon after he pick up the call

“Have you woken up, queen”, my brother said sarcastically so I looked at the watch to find it was already 11:30 am.

“hehe”, I giggled sheepishly.

“Next time when you want to get drunk, inform me prior”, he said and I hummed. He never tells me what to wear, where to go or how to behave. He is always there for me when I need him. He teases me a lot and fights a lot but when it comes to my safety, he becomes serious but he never ever orders me around even if he is older than me.

“Have some water first and eat breakfast. I have to go”, he said.

“Ok, Avi, bye and I love you”, I replied playfully.

“But I hate you, garbage bin”, he teased and disconnected the call. How can he be an older brother when he doesn’t say things like we brought you from the garbage bin and you are adopted.

We had our breakfast and the whole day we just sat on the couch lazily watching Netflix and talking about our lives lately. It's been days since we talked so much and today, we talked for hours.

“Can I call Arnav for dinner as he helped us so much in decorating the hall”, I asked.

“Ok, call him”, Pooja replied.

“Wait, who is Arnav? Did I miss something?”, Payal asked with raised brow.

“No, he is just a helper”, I replied immediately.

“But he is so handsome like he just walked out from an anime”, Pooja remarked excitedly.

“Really, then ask him to join us”, Payal winked.

“Ok”, I replied and went to my room to call him. After three rings he picked up the call.

“Hello, Arnav, it’s me”, I said as soon as he picked up the call.

“Naina, is everything ok?”, he asked.

“Yeah, everything is ok. I just called you to invite you for the dinner,” I invited and told him the whole story.

“I am sorry, Naina. I don’t think I can make it for dinner, enjoy it with your friends. I am sure it will be fun being with your friends and enjoying the dinner”, he remarked.

I took a small gap before responding with an ok. I don’t know why I feel disappointed when it is just a friend who is not even that close to me.

We all got ready for the dinner and went to the restaurant at 7 as I have to leave before 9 because of my show.

We ordered a few of our favorite dishes and started enjoying them while making fun of each other and cracking jokes.

“You spilled it on yourself again”, Pooja remarked when I spilled ketchup on my dress. I smiled sheepishly and started wiping it with a tissue. But instead of wiping it off, I wiped it clumsily making it ruin my dress even more.

Payal took tissue from my hand and wiped it neatly muttering “Will you eat without spilling on yourself at least once”.

“Wipe your mouth too”, Pooja said, taking tissue to my mouth and I took it from her hand to wipe it myself.

“Always clumsy”, Pooja muttered.

“The right one will find it cute”, I commented while wiping off my mouth.

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 13.8K 29
❝ I will never be able to love you.. Even you know it.. Then what is the reason you stay with me?", he said teary eyed. " Because some things are me...
673K 41.6K 45
"Kabir Malhotra, a 25-year-old, young, handsome, gym freak, always a hot topic among girls. He's known to be rude and doesn't care about anyone excep...
11.9K 748 36
Lily has an ambition of doing higher studies in a college of best university, but has to marry at a very young age. Darshan who's marriage gets broke...
1.1K 166 14
"Mujhe samjh nahi aa rahi ki kaha mar jau mein. " "Tum mujhe par mar sakte ho!" ".. Kya? " "Meine kuch bola?" 𓏲 ๋࣭ ࣪ ˖ 𝗥𝘂𝗵𝗶 𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 a sunshi...