HIS SECRET | Book #1 | THE H...

By Bradleys_Toothpick

More

Authors Note
Welcome!!!
THANK YOU ALL!
Bradleys_Toothpick
⭐️How To⭐️
Prologue
~ONE~
~TWO~
~THREE~
~FOUR~
~FIVE~
~SIX~
~SEVEN~
~EIGHT~
~NINE~
~TEN~
~ELEVEN~
~TWELVE~
~THIRTEEN~
~FOURTEEN~
~FIFTEEN~
~SIXTEEN~
~SEVENTEEN~
~EIGHTEEN~
~NINETEEN~
~TWENTY~
~TWENTY ONE~
~TWENTY TWO~
~TWENTY THREE~
~TWENTY FOUR~
~TWENTY FIVE~
~TWENTY SIX~
~TWENTY SEVEN~
~TWENTY EIGHT~
~TWENTY NINE~
~Thirty~
Sneak Peak of "His Revenge" Book 2 of The Mafia Series
Acknowledgements For the New Rewrite 🤍
Dedication

*New Prolgue*

1.5K 29 2
By Bradleys_Toothpick

Rayleigh

"Kaye," I called out my best friend's name as I came to an abrupt stop, clutching my chest because my heart rate began to race . "I don't know about this," I hedged nervously.

I and my overly excited beautiful long platinum-blonde-haired best friend now stood right outside of the main entrance to a new and very exclusive underground sex club.

Staring at the double metal doors, "What if someone recognizes us and snitches us out to my mom-- shit," I cursed realizing something even worse. "Or my brother, Cole?"

Fuck, I can't believe I  actually let this bitch talk me into coming here tonight. This has got to be the most daring and completely craziest thing I've done in years. And certainly, something I would never—and I mean never volunteer to come and do since losing my father. I would never up and say, "Hey, Kaye, how about we take a ride to town and check out this new and very low-key sex club!" Even I could hear the sarcasm...

I'm only tagged along because both Kaye and myself  overheard Jacks, one of my brother's best friends, telling someone about this incredible "ah man, you've got to come see this place, bro," underground sex club while we were down at the pool hall a couple of nights ago. And, of course my best friend has not stopped begging  me to come down here with her so she could check it out for herself.

Now, of course I made her beg and plead first. But, I already knew I would have to agree because I know without a doubt she wouldn't have stopped asking until I finally cave.

So, here I am—I finally caved. Now I'm just standing out here, not knowing what to expect when we finally walk inside and, who we might run into. But, I did get a slave for the next two years, so it's not all for nothing...

But if I'm being honest here, who in the hell was I trying to kid... really? I'm low-key dying to know what really happens in a real sex club.

I've been overly curious about the BDSM community for the past couple of years now. But, here in little ol' Eden, North Carolina, I would have never expected we would actually stumble upon a real sex club so soon...

I may not be an experienced person when it comes to sexual intercourse in general, but I've read up on a few things. Plus, I do love reading books surrounding the topic—I mean, the dark erotica kind. It's a little embarrassing to admit it aloud, but there's just something that gets me all hot and bothered when I read about a man—a real strong, confident, Dominant kind of man. One who could command and control a woman to do anything he desired.

God, I was even fascinated with why I found that so exciting. Especially for someone who's never had sex—I mean, the actual act of intercourse with someone.

I may have even hopped on google and read on a few blogs trying to figure out why or what it could mean for someone to like the things I feel I may like. I hated to admit it, but, I believe it pointed out that it could be because I may have what they called "daddy issues".

Now, please don't get my words all twisted or anything. I'm not saying that every female or male for that matter, who practices or lives inside the BDSM lifestyle has dealt with some kind of daddy or mommy issue, or has endured some kind of fucked up childhood or some sort of abuse.

Even though I think I have "daddy issues", I've also learned that anyone—and I do mean anyone could enjoy the lifestyle and community without having had some sort of fucked up issue happen to them in their life. Unfortunately, a lot of movies and books, especially the religious community have painted the community in a terrible light. A lot have spread false information making it out that for example, if a man who enjoys sadism he must get his rocks off by abusing a woman or man physically and or mentally against someone's consent. That a man enjoyed beating and mentally torturing a woman who submits to him is what BDSM is all about. Or that people enjoy it only when they have had some sort of child abuse inflicted upon them. But, trust me on this guys, it's all far from the truth.

But as for me, I know I was daddy's little girl growing up. I loved my mom, but I have always been closer to my father. In his eyes I was "daddy's little princess."
Until that horrible morning, when my world was flipped upside down when I lost my father..I can't believe It's already been three years since he left this world. It still feels like yesterday when I found him laid out across the dock, lifeless, cold, with his favorite fishing pole broken next to him.

I had called his phone several times that morning but he never  answered. I let an hour pass before my worry finally got the best of me. Sneaking Coles car keys while he slept, I drove out to his favorite spot at the lake. Something in my gut was telling me that some thing hadn't felt right. The moment I turned off the car and spotted him sprawled out on the old wooden dock, time felt like it slowed down. I felt like I was in a daze, everything in slow motion. I felt the worst heartbreak in history during the longest run to that dock. I don't remember much after I reached him except that he was unresponsive even though I'm pretty damn sure I had screamed several times for him to please just wake up. I don't remember calling for the ambulance or how I even got home. Kaye had told me Cole and two of the paramedics fought with me to get me off of him. I do remember the doctor speaking with us later that evening, letting us know how he had died. 

The doctor said he had suffered from a massive heart attack, a blood clot had dislodged and shot straight to his heart. We never even knew that he had the blood clot in his leg. The doctor informed us that my father had known though. Come to find out, my father had kept us in the dark about a lot of his health issues. The medical records stated he had an enlarged heart which was caused by years of excessive drinking. I believed he never told us because he hadn't wanted us worrying about him. And I don't think he felt like he could stop drinking.

My father's untimely passing unfortunately had occurred  a month shy from my first year of highschool and just a couple weeks from Cole's first year at Virginia Tech. Our father had been so damn proud that he was going to college. But now, our lives hasn't been the same without him.

"Who in the hell do you think we would know that would show up here, Ray?" Kaye's voice quickly brought me back to earth, pulling me away from my depressing inner thoughts. I shook my head watching as she tried peeking through the large dark-tinted window next to the shiny metal doors.

I touched her elbow, gently yanking her away. "How about everyone in this God-forsaken town," I slightly raised my voice at her. Fuck, she knows how stuck up and judgemental  most of the people are. The  bible bangers and so called Christians who judge and despise us sinners. Not being the religious type, I still have to remind those twatwaffels that the good book says, "Do not judge or you too will be judged." And trust me, there's plenty of skeletons hanging in their closets.

Kaye began to snicker at me, which made me even madder. She let out a heavy yet dramatic breath and took me by both arms, leveling her face with mine. "Listen, sis, if we do end up recognizing anybody in there, or vice versa, do you honestly believe anyone is gonna go and gossip about it?" I squinted my eyes and shook my head. " Right. They're probably gonna freak the fuck out—just like you're doing right now!" she laughed only briefly.

I opened my mouth to cuss her ass out, but she placed her finger over my lips to silence me. "Please, Ray, trust me, ok. All those "Christians" who might be in there are gonna go home tonight and get on their grimey hands and knees and pray as hard as they can to their God that they pretend to worship that we don't go around town and tell the other bible bangers how they were in an illegal underground sex club."

I exhaled a long breath that I hadn't realized I had been holding. You know what? She's absolutely fucking right. Why in the hell am I getting myself all worked up over? If someone does  recognize us inside and decided to tell anyone, then they would have to explain why they were even inside of a sex club to begin with.

"Fine," I finally gave in. "But, if Cole should ever find out..." I gave her a deadly and serious look. "I hope you realize a lot of shit will truly hit the goddamn fan for me?" I raised a brow at her.

She grimaced slightly from hearing my brother's name. Kaye's head over heels in love with my older brother, Cole. She doesn't even know  I know how she feels, but I do. I have for a while now, actually. I also know that he feels the same for her. But, it's not my place to interfere between the two... Not yet, at least. Those two have been secretly playing back and forth with each other for the last year, now. I can't believe they think I'm as dumb as a bag of rocks. But, I just hope when he finally comes home on Friday night that he finally does the right thing by admitting it to her. She sure as hell deserves as much for all the hell he has put her through over the years.

"I know," she frowned slightly. "I promise, he won't find out, not as long as I have anything to say about it." she smirked, trying to convince me but i could tell she was trying to convince herself as well.

"I have no idea what to expect at this point," I admitted right before she  pulled the metal doors open. I took a nervous step inside. "We better be fucking blown away tonight. I mean shi,  it's the only way Ill ever get over this new worry line I now have on my forehead."

_____________________

Damien

"God. I can't wait to get the fuck out of here,"  Cole, my dorm mate, grumbled, tossing his arm over his eyes.

"I bet I know why," I mused. "How are things going with the vivacious sassy-mouthed beauty back home, anyway?" I asked him playfully and laughed when he stuck up his middle finger up at me.

"So,are you going to move back home now since you,ve earned your business degree?" he asked, peeking at me under his arm.

I swallowed. "No. I'd rather go anywhere else, honestly. Home doesn't feel like home  without my mom there anymore."

My mother's beautiful face  instantly flashed before my eyes, sending an ache to my chest. Fuck, I missed her so much. I let my head fall back and focused on the ceiling, hoping to hide my emotions from Cole. I don't speak about my past to anyone. Especially anything that would conjure up dark memories.

"Then, what's your plan, Damien?" he questioned curiously.

Licking the blunt wrap I just filled with California's finest cush, I rolled it tightly, twisting it at the end and then balanced it between my lips. "I haven't really given it much thought," I admitted while slipping my lighter from my pocket.

Lighting a flame to the end, I slowly inhaled a long drag and held it in, enjoying the harsh taste of marijuana infused smoke as it burned sweetly down my throat.

I held it in for a few moments, allowing for the THC crystals that were coated on the dried broken up marijuana leaves inside the blunt to coat my lungs so the effects hit my system quicker. The room slowly began to smell of the strong Cali cush making chuckle. Cole slid his arm away from his face, turning over on his side so he was now facing me.

Gesturing the blunt towards him, he smiled before pinching it from my fingers. I crossed my legs across my bed opposite of his and laid my head back against the wall, releasing out a lung full of purple haze towards the ceiling, instantly coughing.

"Shit, Damien." He spoke up. My eyes reluctantly moved in his direction, the effects slowly creeping over my senses. 'Why not come back to North Carolina with me then?" he asked with a slight shoulder shrug before taking a hit from the blunt.

I chuckled, "So we can get high and party all summer long?" I joked back.

Sucking in another lung full of smoke, he bobbed his vigorously.  "Fuck, yeah. That and we could check out that new underground club my buddy Jacks told us about last night." He said in a strained voice as he held in the smoke. "I know the owner, Zane. I'm sure he would pay good money to have us working for him. Jacks did say he needed help." I felt my lip lift slightly.

  Damn, I'm not sure if it's the weed effecting me or if it's the idea of being able to work in a bdsm club, but that plan sounds amazing.

"Come on bro," his lips lifted as his now glossy eyes brightened. "Didn't you tell me not too long ago about how you wished you had taken your friends offer at becoming a partner of the bdsm club you helped design?" That slick son of a bitch... 

I took another hit and then gave him a devilish smirk. "It could help line our pockets so we can open up our own like we've talked about every time we visit Sabrina's Doll house." 

I really hadn't known what I was going to do especially since I packed up everything I could and split after the big fight with that bastard. I threw up my duces and left  everything and everyone i  know in Louisiana with him. I will never bow down to that piece of shit. He should be thanking his lucky stars that hes still breathing. The bastard better sleep with one eye open...

Raising a brow, I looked at him, questionably. "And, your mom and sister, they would be ok with a random guy they don't even know moving in for with them for the summer?"

He laughed. "My mom won't be a problem, trust me."

Hell, what could be the harm in actually doing something I'm passionate about? Plus, in a small southern town like Eden it would be a piece of cake to keep my true identity a secret...

Inhaling another drag from the blunt, I pursed my lips and gave him a wink. "Fuck it. I'm game bro...fuck, I'm already imagining the  women I'm gonna... Train."
__________________

Authors note:

This is just a preview of the rewritten version of "His Secret." I plan to make these books amazing, I promise. I will be coming back to this book and the second book once I complete books 5 & 6...

Please let me know what you all think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 6.8K 58
"We share a fucking bed!" He follows me out of the bathroom, grabbing my wrist when I had turned my back to him. "What's fucking wrong with you now...
193K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
9.2M 423K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
1.5M 31.4K 24
"Please dont do this, I don't want it. Please." I plead with him but it's no use. He walks over to me and slams his hand on the wall next to my head...