ANGEL OF LIGHT AND DARKNESS (...

Bởi YsaCordova31

Ysabelle Dupain-Cheng is Marinette Dupain-Cheng's twin sister. She has been in London for 9 long years becaus... Xem Thêm

Chapter One: New Beginnings
Chapter Two: Wouldn't Change A Thing
Chapter Three: Hellhole
Chapter Four: Nice To Meet You
Chapter Five: Friends or Foe's?
Chapter Six: Troubled Mind
Chapter Seven: One Mind, Two Hearts
Chapter Eight: Introducing You
Chapter Nine:Different Worlds
Chapter Ten: Feeling's Confirmed
Chapter Eleven: Family Day and Confession?
Chapter Twelve: Courage over Fear?
Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye, My Love
Chapter Fourteen: Missing you
Chapter Fifteen: Home Is Where Your Heart Is
Chapter Sixteen: Birthday Surprise
Chapter Seventeen: An Ally or A Threat?
Chapter Eighteen: Darkside
Chapter Nineteen: Secrets
Chapter Twenty: Misunderstanding
Chapter Twenty-One: Dreams Are Half Meant
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Promise
Chapter Twenty-Three: Revelation
Chapter Twenty-Four: Wild Turn Of Events
Chapter Twenty-Five: Im With You
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Job So Unfair
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Truth
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Falling Apart
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Painful Goodbye's

Chapter Thirty: The End Is Just The Beginning

429 8 8
Bởi YsaCordova31

                    3 YEARS LATER

"Come on,Mom and Dad! It's our graduation today and my friends are waiting for us outside." Marinette shouted while rushing through the door of her room.

"Yes,dear. We're coming." Tom replied and waited for his wife to finish dressing up.

"We're going now,sis." Marinette stared at the picture frame before closing the door.

A few moments later, they arrived at the school where all the students are having their graduation pictures together with their parents and friends.

"Mari! Here!" Ayla shouted after seeing her bestfriend.

"Sorry I'm late!" Marinette explained.

"Yow! Dude!" Nino suddenly waved at someone.

"Sorry I'm late, guys. I had to do a photoshoot before coming here." Adrien gave them a weak smile.

"No pressure,dude." Nino gave him a reassuring smile while tapping his shoulders.

"Anyway, what are you're plans for graduation?" Alya asked the group.

"Well, I was thinking to pursue being a rockstar just like my dad." Luka answered.

"Oh, I wanna be a Dj." Nino replied.

"And I wanna be a vlogger, as usual. What about you,Girl?" Alya asked Marinette and the girl just smile at her.

"I want to pursue being a designer. Ysa and I wanted to be one since we were kids." Marinette replies with a sad smile and the group fell into silence upon hearing the name.

3 years ago, they lost a very special friend,sister,daughter and a girlfriend. They knew it was for the peace of all but they couldn't accept the fact that she's not here with them. It was so hard, waking up every morning just to remember that they've lost her forever.

"W-what about you Adrien? What do you want to be?" Marinette asked him to lessen the awkwardness that they have.

"Me? Not much, Im still going to be a model but Im thinking of being an actor as well." Adrien smiled at them and they all praised him.

"That's great! Ysa will be proud of you." Marinette cheered and Adrien just gave her a weak smile.

"Y-you think she'll be happy for me?" He asked and the group just stared at him in awe.

"Cheer up,dude! If Ysa is watching us right now I'm pretty sure she's happy for all of us." Nino put his arm around Adrien's shoulder and comforted him.

"He's right. And I'm sure she's in a better place now." Luka replied and the rest nodded.

"Maybe you're right. She's my guardian angel, I'm sure she's watching us from afar." Adrien smiled brightly with teary eyes.

The graduation started and as Principal Damocles gave his ultimate speech to the graduates, a set of eyes are watching the group as they're receiving their diploma's. The place was full of cheers and families crying on how proud they are of their children. The graduation ended shorty after the kitty section gave their last performance and the group of friends decided to celebrate their graduation at Andre's Ice cream shop before going home to their families.

"I can't believe it! We're finally graduated!!!!" Marinette shouted as she was happily eating her ice cream.

"So am I, how time flies!" Ayla replied.

"We've finally halfway from reaching out dreams." Rose said.

"Agreed." Juleka smiled at her girlfriend.

Yep.you read it right, Juleka and Rose are in a relationship now. (Yes, I can finally ship this two 😊)

"Glad I was in the same circle as you." Rose said giving Juleka a hug and Juleka obliged too.

"So, Kim. How's your relationship with Chloe?" Alix asked Kim.

"Well,you know how Chloe is. Bossy as ever, we often fight over some small things but I can manage." Kim said and the other's laughed at him.

As the group ate their Ice cream Adrien sense that someone is staring at them.

"Huh?" He found no one so he just shrugged it of and continue to eat.

                      MEANWHILE

"You sure you don't want to say hello to them?" A voice asked.

"You know my current state, I can't do that. Not when I know they're happy now." The person smile happily while looking at the group eating and laughing together.

"Why wait, when you know they'll be much happier with you around." The first person replied.

"I know they'll move on from me, Alli. They'd be fine without me." The second person said.

"You really think so? Cause from the looks of it, they can move on from you but you can't move on from them, Ysa.." Allison answered while staring at the girl's sad expression.

"You've fought for them. You even sacrificed yourself for them. You deserve to be happy with them,Ysa." Allison continued while remembering the events from 3years ago.

                       FLASHBACK

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!? WHERE'S YSA?!" Allison asked Marinette when she arrives at the Agreste mansion and she couldn't find her.

Her eyes widen at the sight of them crying and sobbing hard while staring at something. Then her eyes roamed the room only to be surprised again by a familiar face.

"Y-you? B-but how? Y-you're---y-you're supposed to be dead! Allison exclaimed while pointing at Emily.

"I-im sorry.." was all that Emily said.

Allison confusedly looked at them, waiting for an explanation while her eyes roamed the room once again trying to find a certain someone.

"Marinette, where's your sister?" She asked Marinette but she didn't get an answer.

A sudden chill ran down her spine while trying to process what's on her mind.

'No, I can't be right. It's not what I think it is right?' she thought and her knees gave up on her causing her to sit on the floor while tears are streaming down her face.

Marinette sobbed and walk towards her, she stared at her eyes while shaking her head and that's where Allison began to sobbed harder.

"N-no! S-she's not *sob* she's not gone. S-she promised me she'll come back! Come on! *sob* if this is some kind of a joke you better stop! It's not funny!" Allison cried on Marinette as the girl kept on comforting her.

After an hour of weeping and crying, Allison stood up and walk towards Adrien who's still glued on his spot. He's just staring in front while his father and mother are comforting him. Allison stopped infront of Adrien and the boy looked up to stare at her and that's where she saw him. His eyes are full of tears and you can see him miserable in his state but as hopeless as he is, she couldn't do anything.

"I-- I promised to take care of her, *sniff* I told her I will never let her go. But, I -- I couldn't do it.*sob* I couldn't save her." Adrien weakly said as he was crying.

Allison crouched infront of him while patting his head. Even if she's angry and hurt, she knows Ysa would be mad at her if she'll give the blame to Adrien.

"It's not your fault. Ysa had to it, that's how she is." Allison looked around the people present in the room and gave them a reassuring smile.

"She's not just someone who will sit by and relax when she can do something to help, she'll do it. Even if it can cause her life. She was indeed an angel." She continued and she looked at Marinette.

"She always thinks of what best for you. She made sure you'll never be left out." She said to Marinette and the girl cried again. Allison then turned to their group of friends.

"She's happy to have such good friends. She always tells me that. And she, wouldn't missed them for the world." She smiled and the group went emotional again.

And lasty, she looked at Adrien and cupped his chin up so he can look at her eye to eye.

"Don't blame yourself, live a good life like she always wanted. I know you feel pain, we all do. Ysa, wanted to be with your mom that's why she chose to sacrifice herself. I know you won't believe me, but she's been carrying the blame since that accident happened. And now she found the chance to reconcile you and your mother again, you have to be brave. For her." Allison said to him before standing up to walk out of the room but when she went near the door she stopped and turns to look at Adrien again.

"She loved you so much that she's willing to trade her own happiness for yours. So be happy,Adrien. Ysa's happiness depends on you." She continued before completely walking away.

Allison drove back home and decided to pack her things. Now that Ysa is gone, she doesn't have a reason to stay here in Paris anymore. She just wished she could find the courage to tell Ysa's bandmates and her two bestfriend's that she's gone and forever be missed. As soon as Allison stepped foot inside her house,her eyes bursted into tears again. She's not ready to let go yet, she won't even accept it. Something inside her won't believe that Ysa is dead, she can't be.

"You can't be dead, you just can't be.." She told herself, pertaining to Ysa.

"Of course, she's not." A voice from the kitchen say.

Allison eyes followed the voice and she saw Jinro, Ysa's kwami, floating in the kitchen entrance and smiling at her. She immediately ran into Jinro and gave him a hug.

"Thank goodness! Where is she?!" Allison felt relief upon seeing Jinro and it feels like a heavy burden has left her chest.

"I need you to come with me,Alli. Ysa needs our help." Jinro replied and without hesitations, she came with Jinro.

She followed the kwami towards an alley, a shop from a Chinese acupuncture and massage. Together, they went inside and Allison saw the body of a girl, laying down the floor mattress and almost lifeless. Allison burst into tears again while walking beside the body. She's sobbing hard but she's scared of touching her. Ysa is pale and unmoving, her eyes is closed and her lips almost lost its pinkish color and Allison can't do anything to help her.

"Are you her guardian?" An old man emerge from nowhere and began to ask her. She nodded her head and said..

"I am, I'm her manager and also her family."

The old man just nodded at her and crouch to touch Ysa's neck.

"She's just resting, But Im not sure if I can bring her back to normal. She lost part of her soul and that's not a good sign. Luckily, her Darkside didn't eat her soul whole. She has a chance of surviving but it's up to her, and I, I manage to restore her broken soul." The old man said causing Allison to give a heavy sigh of contentment.

"Ysa is alive, she will be well. That's all that matters, for now." Allison thought to herself.

She found out that the old man is the former guardian of the Miraculouses and he met Ysa when she was still in London. Months have passed, but still no sign of Ysa waking up. Allison kept it a secret to everyone not until Ysa woke up, stronger and more alive than before. But then again, Allison knew Ysa's will not be well here so she decided to take Ysa back to London and with the help of Master Fu, she secretly sneaked Ysa out of Paris without her family and friends knowing.

2 years later, Ysa gained consciousness. She was still weak and when she opened her eyes, the first thing she said was..

"Who am I?"

Yes, when she woke up she lost her memories. Allison is having a rough time introducing herself to Ysa because she's so careful no to trust Allison and she had to convince Ysa that she's not a bad person first before catching her trust. Allison told Ysa how they met and she also told her the things she knows about her family,friends and also her boyfriend. Few months later, Her memories began to rush back at her. That's where they booked a flight back to Paris and Allison and Ysa got a call from Master Fu, saying that today is her sister's, friends and boyfriend graduation day.Yes, they still got a hold of Master Fu on what's happening in Paris. And ever since that day, Paris is now peaceful like nothing has ever happen. And the Miraculouses? Oh, they're back at Master Fu's possession, happy and having a great time of their lives. Ysa is so happy to know that they made it, even without her. And she's happy watching them from a far...

                        PRESENT

"So? What about Sabine and Tom?"Allison said, catching Ysa's attention.

"What about them?" She asked innocently making Allison pout at her.

"Come on! Aren't you going to let them know? They're your parents." Allison blurted gaining a soft chuckle from Ysa.

"Of course, I'll meet them. I miss them so much." Ysa smiled and Allison sighed.

She thought Ysa won't meet her parents but she thought wrong, she still wanted to reunite with them. And same goes with her friends.

"By the way, you still had an explaining to do." Ysa said to her while she's driving to the bakery.

"What is it?" She asked her curiously.

"That day, when I lost my memories. You said I have a boyfriend and looking back now, I realized it was Adrien you were talking about.why did you say he was my boyfriend?" Ysa asked her and she gulped. She can feel Ysa's glare beside her.

"I-uhm.. I just thought you'd be more motivated in remembering your memories since you know you left your boyfriend in the past." Allison explained.

"Is that even a thing?" Ysa asked while chuckling dispersing the tension between them earlier.

"Well, I hate to break it you but, we're here. " Allison gestured the bakery with her lips causing Ysa to heave a nervous breath before going out outside the car.

"Goodluck!" Allison shouted before Ysa shuts the door and walking towards the door.

The bell rang as she opens the door and there, she saw her mother packing some orders. Sabine didn't hear the bell because she was busy but when Ysa cleared her throat, that's where she noticed.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't hear yo---" Sabine turns around, only to see here daughter standing next to the counter with her. She cupped her mouth with both of her hands and a visible shock is written all over her as she stares back at the eyes of her daughter whom she longed to see for a long time. When Ysa gave her a sweet smile, that's where her tears bursted out, flowing like a river.

"O-oh my god!! I knew I would see you again *sob*" Sabine ran towards her daughter and hugged her tightly while crying in her arms. Ysa also cried while hugging her mother back.

"I-im her mom, I'm back.*sob*" she cried and Sabine cradled her like a baby.

Their cries are so loud and emotional and Tom, her father heard it.

"Dear, why are you cryi---" Tom stops half way from asking because he can't believe his eyes while staring at her wife and her long lost daughter.

"Y-ysa?!!!" Tom still can't process that his daughter is now infront of him, alive and unharmed. Ysa offered her hand and Tom very well knew she wanted him to come closer and he did. Once he reached for her hand, she pulled him into a tight hug together with Sabine and the three of them cried senseless.

Ysa explained what happened for the past three years. Starting on how she sacrificed herself, to the way she loses her memories that's why she couldn't return, and how she regain her memories back and here she is now. Safe and sound in her parents arms.

"We're so glad you made it back safe,dear." Tom said to her and she smiled, nodding her head at him.

"I've gain a trauma over darkness at first, but I manage to withstand it." She laughed softly and her parents just stared at each other feeling helpless.

"No worries mom,dad. I'm fine now." She reassured.

They've talk for much longer and her mother said that her sister should be home by now. Her mother wanted her to stay. At first she didn't agree, but then she realized she have been missing her sister eversince she gain back her memories. All they could have been.

"So, you finally changed your mind." Jinro flew towards her as she was folding her clothes. She's back in her room, and it remained untouched, like she never left at all. All her things were there. The hair clip that Marinette gave her when she went back home the first time, Alya's tape recorder of them, when they went to the amusement park, Nino's keychain that Nino personalized himself, and of course, Adrien's pendant that he gave as promise to her undying love for her.

"It's all here Jinro, The memories." She said while caressing the necklace.

"You remembered it?" Jinro asked him and she nodded.

"How can I not? It's his promised for me. His promised that he'll never leave me." Ysa said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"But he didn't,Ysa
He stucked around while you, you're the one who left." Jinro said.

"Yeah, but I did that so he could live in happiness." She answered.

"He's happy, but are you?" Her kwami asked back.

"I have no regrets or whatsoever. I just wanna see him one last time." She said.

A sudden knock on the door startled them.

"Ysa,dear. It's me." Sabine went inside and saw Ysa sitting on her bed so she decided to join her.

"Are you okay? Your sister is downstairs already, but we didn't tell her you're here. Wanna surprise her?" Sabine smiled at her daughter and Ysa got the idea so she laughed. A graduation gift wouldn't be so bad. So she nodded and they planned on when she'll come out.

Meanwhile, Marinette is talking with her dad while preparing for their dinner later...

"So, Luka will join us later?" Tom asked her daughter and Marinette nodded.

"Not just him, I told Alya she can come." Marinette answered and Tom nodded.

"It's alright." He answered.

"By the way,dad. I know it's my graduation, but why is mom making so much like I was accepted in a job or something?" Marinette confusedly asked her father and Tom just smiled sheepishly at her.

"Seriously,dad. What are you and mom planning?" Marinette asked while she raised a brow at him.

"Nothing, you're being paranoid daughter." Tom said before exiting the kitchen while whistling. Marinette shrugs off his father's behavior and just continue to help with the chores.

Luka arrived at the bakery at exactly 6:00pm and Marinette welcomed him with a warm hug before pulling him in. Minutes later, Alya arrived not just herself but with Nino and Adrien. Sabine and Tom looked at each other while thinking the same thing.

"Sorry to crash at your manor Mrs and Mr.Dupain Cheng." Adrien greeted them and bow a little.

"No, not at all. You're very welcome here Adrien." Sabine replied while thinking about her other daughter upstairs.

"Maybe it's for the best,dear." Tom whispered to his wife and Sabine nodded in return.

"My baby will be the one to be surprised for sure." Sabine thought,feeling guilty for what's about to happen.

The dinner is about to start and everyone is settled on their seats when Marinette noticed the two plates sitting above the table so she asked her parents.

"Mom, are we expecting someone else tonight? There's two plates in there." She asked as she pointed at the plates.

Ams before her mother could respond, the bell from the bakery rang.

"Oh, she must be here." Sabine immediately stood up to welcome the other guest and Marinette just stares at her mother's back curiously.

"Who's coming dad?" Marinette asked her father but tom just shrugged.

"Sorry I'm late. I just went and grab something." Everyone is shocked to see Allison came in while holding a box 'of who knows what' in her arms.

"Allison! It's so nice to see you!!" Marinette jumps on her arms and gave her a hug. She was her sister's family so it's only natural to welcome her with open arms and the fact that she hasn't seen her in three years made her miss her sister more.

"Thank you for the warm welcome,Mari." Allison hugged her back before sitting in the empty chair.

"Oh, Y-you're friends are here too?G-great. Hehehe." When Allison sat down, that's where she saw Adrien and the others sitting in the chair next to her.

Adrien,Alya,Nino and Luka greeted her and she smiled in return. She looked at Sabine and Tom with a concern look and they just nodded at her. Allison knew it was for the best also, so she just goes with the flow of emotions. I know they've been waiting for this, and Ysa deserves this too.

"Uh, I hate to ask again, but where is the other visitor? I mean, there's still an empty plate there." Marinette asked again and Ayla laughed at her opening remarks. Way to break out the awkwardness.

"Oh, she'll be here any minute." Sabine answered.

"Ehem, so what are your plans since you have been graduated from college?" Allison asked the group, breaking the silence between them.

"I'm pursuing being a designer,Alli. Alya wanted to be a full time vlogger, Nino wanted to be a Dj, Luka's going to be a rockstar just like Jagged,his father and Adrien, still going to be a model." Marinette answered.

"But I'm thinking of following my mother's step,though." Adrien replied.

"Oh,wow! You're going to be an actor? That's great! Oh, and how's Emily by the way?" Allison asked Adrien.

"She's doing great! She's with father, taking a tour in New York." Adrien replied.

"I'm glad she does, Adrien. I'm so happy for you." Allison smiled at him.

And just when Tom was about to talk a sudden sound can be heard from up the stairs, almost as if something had dropped from the floor and when they turned to look at what it was, their eyes grew wider at the sight.

"Oh, did I miss something?" Ysa curiously said while looking at her parents and Allison. Her former manager just shrugs and gave her an awkward smile while the others jaw dropped from seeing her.

"W-what the hell?!" Marinette went pale while staring at her sister.

"N-no way!" Alya cupped her mouth and couldn't look away from the girl standing from the stairs.

"Can someone pinch me? I must be dreaming." Nino said and Alya pinch his boyfriend's cheek causing him to react.

"Ow! I am not dreaming. I am so not dreaming!" Nino exclaimed while caressing his cheek.

Luka is just staring at Ysa, scanning her whole being as he saw a ghost or something. And Adrien just sat there, looking at her, confused and hurt at the same time.

"Oh, there you are. Come,dear." Sabine said while pointing at the empty chair but before Ysa could take a step forward, she was enveloped by a tight hug from her sister.

"Y-you--you're alive! Why didn't you said so!" Marinette is now crying between the embrace and Ysa is comforting her.

"I-im sorry,sis." Was all that she can say.

"You had us worry back then,dudette!" Nino and Alya went towards them as he pats her shoulder and Alya joins them with a hug.

"That's not nice,girl! We were so hurt. We thought you're --- y-you're g-gone.." Alya bursted into tears when she said the last part.

"I'm really, really sorry. I was in a coma for two years and when I woke up, I couldn't remember anything." Ysa explained and looked at Adrien. Then she saw the same eyes , Adrien gave her when she woke up from the hospital years ago.

"I'm really sorry, Mr and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng but I have an emergency at home so I'll be going now." Adrien stood up and walked out of the house.

Ysa looked down, feeling her tears coming out when she felt a hand tapped her shoulder. It was Marinette, smiling at her.

"You can explain later. But for now, you have to follow your heart." Marinette said and she nodded before running after Adrien.

"Adrien!" Ysa shouted while stopping Adrien in his track.

"Why? Why did you follow me?" He asked her.

"*Huff* M-marinette said I have to follow my heart, so here I am, Chasing you." She replied while catching her breath and Adrien looked at her with confused look.

"Don't you get it?! You have my heart,Adrien. I'm running after you because you took my heart." She said and looked at him straight into his eyes.

Adrien was about to talk but she covered his mouth with her finger.

"Shh.. before you talk, lemme explain first okay? I don't want us to end up having a misunderstanding again, so I'll only say it once, and you better listen,Agreste." She said and he nodded.

"I won't talk about what happened years ago. You heard me explain to them so don't make me repeat it. Im going to make this short, so here goes.." Ysa took a sharp breath before saying..

"I still love you,Adrien. And after all this years, I still do. I know you don't need me anymore but--"

"Who says I don't?" Adrien cuts her off.

"W-what?" Her eyes widen from what she heard.

"Who says I don't need you anymore? I need you like the air Im breathing Ysa. I need you like how I love you." Adrien said to her making her tears flow down her face.

"Y-you do?" She asked and he nodded while walking towards her. He touched her cheeks and wipe her tears away.

"I love you, and I never stopped loving you." Adrien tears flow down while still wiping hers.

"I love you.. I love you.. I love you..*sob* I love you!" Ysa shouted and jumps at Adrien,hugging him tightly.

"I love you, so much that I'm willing to follow you from where you are." Adrien said and embrace her while kissing her temple.

"I'm sorry, I've been absent for so long." Ysa said and Adrien just chuckled and kiss her nose.

"Doesn't matter. As long as you're here,now." He replied.

"I promised I'll never leave again." Ysa looked up to face Adrien.

"I know, and I'll never let you go again." He said while staring at her eyes, then he cupped her cheeks.

"Let's make a new beginning,Love." Ysa smiled and closed her eyes.

"I wanna be standing at the beginning with you." Adrien said as his lips met hers..

THE END...
Is just the BEGINNING.

-----------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING THROUGH THE END OF THIS STORY! ITS MY FIRST COMPLETE FANFICTION SO IM VERY HONORED TO FINISH THIS FOR Y'ALL! I WILL WORK ON A BOOK TWO OF THIS STORY SO DONT WORRY, YOU'LL SEE YSA AND ADRIEN ONCE MORE😉 SAYONARA READERS! TILL WE MEET AGAIN😘..

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

117K 2.9K 19
Adrien Agreste may seem like he has everything together. Being a famous model, all the girls crushing on him, secretly living a double life as a famo...
40.1K 703 15
This isn't your normal watching Miraculous Ladybug Book Marinette's life has fallen apart, she is now the Chinese Zodiac Miracle box Guardian, the Mi...
73.4K 1.1K 19
Marinette's life was getting bad ever since Lila promise to her in which she told lies about what Marinette did but didn't do in which all of her fri...
602 16 15
If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad (or other platforms you're on) you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack...