"Won't you be....my neighbor...

By AStaryRose

"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ!" "ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴡᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʀᴀᴛ-" "ᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ~" ☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆ You really wo... More

𝔸 ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕊𝕠 𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕪 𝔻𝕒𝕪...
𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 ℍ𝕠𝕡 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡....
𝕐𝕆𝕌: 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪'𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕...
𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕄𝕖
𝕋ℍ𝔸𝕋'𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼...𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖~
𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟 (𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣)
𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞. ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕀𝕤 𝕋𝕠𝕠 𝕆𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞. 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 ℂ𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠 𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡.
Random Thoughts and Future Scenes for the fic
𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝔸 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕆𝕗 𝕄𝕖~
I NEED YOUR HELP!!!! (CHANCE TO BE IN THIS FANFIC??)
𝕎𝕖'𝕧𝕖 𝕄𝕖𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖.
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ!!!!
𝔼𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕤 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥 ℍ𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕄𝕪 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕤
ANNOUNCEMENT!
ᴀ ꜱᴜɴɴʏ ᴅᴀʏ. ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀ!!
Goodbye???? PLEASE READ!
Untitled......Eyes.

𝕊𝕠 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕨. 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖.

2.7K 72 355
By AStaryRose

WARNING!: We do get just a bit suggestive (only cause you're trying to explain why you're flustered) here.(Wally is just like idk nude...and the situation is very awkward..that sounds wrong but he bare like a baby doll.  No private parts just bare.)  No nsfw though because one Wally is a puppet, two it goes against Clown's wishes, AND THREE-  I JUST DON'T WRITE THAT STUFF OK-  SMASH A PUPPET SOMEWHERE ELSE!  JUST NOT HERE-

(YES I DID EDIT OUT THE TEASING BECAUSE IT DIDN'T FEEL IN CHARACTER AND I REALLY DIDN'T LIKE IT.)

Note: HELLO MY HOMIES!  I ACTUALLY DELETED THE OG STUFF THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE...SO SORRY-  AND UH.  OH!  THIS CHAPTER IS JUST A BIT SELF INDULGENT-  FLUFF AND SUS TIME MAYBE?  EVEN THOUGH THE NAME IS EMO THIS CHAPTER HAS LOTS TO GIVE!  AND PLS STOP BLOWING THIS UP IN A WAY JSKNDHBNSJHDB

...ha. ha. ha.  

Good luck, neighbor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stared at the puppet even more...had it just spoke?  Huh.  Maybe not actually.  It still looked limp and very very disturbing.  You started to walk up to it getting so close and nearly grabbing it before you blinked and...it was gone?  "YOU MOTHER-  " you start curse under your breathe before you stop your words.

A tap on your shoulder makes you pause as a shiver now replaces any sort of emotions that you were feeling earlier.  "Ha. Ha. Ha.  Such a potty mouth~" you hear in your ear.  "Name's Wally!  Wally Darling!  I'm not sure where I am..could you tell me?" Wally asks as you feel his small puppet arms wrap around your neck.  He was clearly holding onto you as if you were giving him a piggyback ride.

"What do you mean?" you ask as the puppet nuzzles his head into your shoulder.  A part of you wanted to try and throw him off.  Well no.  You did try and throw him off.  But the little guy just held tighter to the point where it felt that if he held any tighter you would be gasping for air.  The little brat was not helping at all with the fact..OW was he kicking you on the back?  That hurt.

"Well I sort of just woke up here!  But if it helps, I do know your name!  It's on those papers that you signed right there on your desk!" he tells you cheerfully.  

This was not the same Wally who had drugged you.  This Wally was cheerful and bright and even signs of kindness was with him.  He was still very off settling.  Not to mention he hasn't really shown much reaction at all.  His attire was still ruined and ripped but you don't think the puppet had came to that realization yet.  

"Oh.  Well uhm you're at my house!" you tell the puppet as he holds you a bit tighter.  "I see.  Are you a new neighbor?  The production team hasn't told us about a human actor on the stage!  At least not from what I remember!  Especially not a full house for them!  Have you seen the other neighbors?  Poppy would have had some good welcome cookies for you!" Wally tells you as he then looks at your computer.  "Oooo~  That looks like a tiny TV!  How does it work?  Is it a new prop?" Wally asked as he keeps talking and talking and oh my gosh when does he just shut up.

"Hey Wally-  About that." you start cutting off the puppet as he pauses midsentence and looks at you with his full attention.  Though he does find himself looking down at his attire.  "Huh..it seems as if I'm not in my best attire today.  That's odd I-" the cheerful and bright tone Wally once had disappears completely as he stays quite and looks up at you with a quiver on his lip.  

"Hey hey what's wrong?" you ask Wally as he falls off your back and on his butt.  Whimpering on the floor, his eyes desperate.  His voice was full of stutters as he tries to make a word but awfully fails.  "I...I remember it all now.  You're not here to leave me too right?" Wally asks as he holds onto your leg not wanting to let go.  "Uhm well no?" you respond as the puppet gives you the most pleading eyes you've ever seen.   

"They were gonna cancel us.  Throw us in the trash!  Leave us for dead!" he says as he stands up and crosses his arms looking quite upset.  "Yeah...you were gonna be left for dead." you tell him in a sort of how do I describe this.  Your voice was like "eh" and "oh." at the same time.  Yes.

Well clearly that wasn't a good answer.  He gives you a glare and oh that little- he ended up using sharpie on your clothes.  "HEY!  WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" you say as you pull away your white shirt from his little hands.  "You were mean." he says as he sticks his tongue out.  Now he started ranting on how to not be mean to people and how being nice was neighborly.  For a while there he even roasted you a bit.  Not that they were good roasts but what did you expect from an about 50 year old puppet.  

Eventually, the small guy calmed down and then came to a realization of how he was acting.  "Oh dear! I was quite rude wasn't I!  Sincerest, apologies!  I get like that sometimes!" he says softly as he tilts his head and looks back down at his attire.  "Neighbor..I have a favor to ask of you.  I hope it's not too much to ask but could you change my attire~?  It seems to be rather messy!  Don't worry though!  Oddly enough when I woke up here my sleep attire was right next to me!" Wally says as he points at his attire and starts unbuttoning his blue and yellow sweater.

Your face starts turning red.  "Wally, you're really just gonna strip down naked on me?" you ask him your face flustered.  "Well when you say it like that, Neighbor-  It surely sounds wrong!  But I used to do this all the time with the workers at the film studio!  And if you-  Oh wait I never figured out who you are or what you're doing with an old puppet like me!" Wally says as he looks up at you clearly curious why you had found him again.  "Well I'm a part of a restoration team restoring your show.  You haven't been on air for years." you respond as the puppet fully removes his sweater and now you're even more flustered. 

Wally was confused.  Why were you so flustered?  Why were you looking away?  "Is something the matter Neighbor?  If I'm not mistaken, you're more red than an apple!" Wally says with a small laugh.  You didn't say anything.  The whole moment felt so awkward.  

"It just feels odd because well you're a sentient talking, walking, and moving puppet!  Undressing. I-" you tried to explain but that really just made things worse.  Wally just brushed it off with a laugh again and started humming.  His hands taking off his suspender straps dropping his pants to the floor.  

"It's been a while since I've taken off these clothes.  So, many paint stains.  I look like I've just been through a war!  I'm not really sure what brought me to this state." Wally starts.  You soon crouching down as it looks he's having a bit of trouble taking off one of his shirt buttons.  "Last I remember was being told we were being cancelled and then all the lights in the set turning off.  As we were left for dead.  You think someone would try and steal us with how much our show ended up blowing up.  We must have had some value!" Wally starts getting a bit sad.  "Do you think I have value?" Wally asks. His hand reaching your cheek.  "Uhm..yeah I believe you do little buddy-" you tell him.  His face brightening up from your response.  The button he was having trouble with finally coming off and his shirt finally comes off.

"So where's the bathroom?  Neighbor, you are aware that I'm not gonna just magically get cleaned now that I'm completely undressed.  I wish it was that easy though." he says with a sigh.  His hand retracting from your cheek.  You deciding to lead him to your bathroom. 

You finding some detergent and make him a bubble bath.  Cleaning his dirty body, Wally actually didn't tease you.  In fact, he looked very peaceful as if he was enjoying himself.  "Thank you neighbor~ I haven't gotten bathed in ages!  Especially, not like this!  It feels so nice y'know?" he tells you with a small smile.  Which you only returned with a nod.  Still trying to get over the awkwardness of seeing the little guy nude.

After, the bath you realize that he was a plush...and his only drying way was the damn dryer.  "I'm so sorry Wally but-" you run to the dryer before the guy can say a word and throw him in.  "NEIGHBOR-  SORRY NO- HELP- DSBHJDSBSDJHBDSHDSKDSNKDSJNDS" you hear as the dryer starts and the guy starts spinning at the speed of light.  "NEI-  AH- OWWWWWW-" the noises continued as you tried your best to not absolutely bust into laughter.

The spin cycle would end soon.  And to be honest.  Wally was not at all as bad as he had first appeared.  Yeah a bit of a flirt.  Though that's ok!  Everything was just fine!

Oh Neighbor...how wrong you are~

We've  only  just  began~

Note: I lied about the fluff.  Don't worry you'll get it with the angst next chapter!  AND TY FOR LIKE 2k+ VIEWS AND I BELIEVE 100+ VOTES!!!  YOU GUYS ARE SO SILLY TYSM!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 2.4K 34
Growing up Welcome Home was your favorite show to watch. All the characters were so colorful and cheerful, you couldn't help but have your eyes glued...
921 9 16
I want to join the party- Will (probably) include: - Oneshots (duh) - AUs I come up with - Headcanons go brrrrrr - Incorrect Quotes, lol - Art! ^^ ...
1.7K 89 10
★ ─── Your a newly hired security guard to watch over an old company called 'PlayFellow Workshop' from what you been told, the company had a show ca...
49.6K 1.6K 44
! Wally AU credits: @Xscapee ! Go support their work ! "Why do you need me here, Dr. Darling? Tell me the truth." "Because I could never imagine my l...