PROSTITUTE

De Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ Minji have seen all type of people that come to her for... Mais

CH-1 (M)
CH-2 (M)
CH-3 (M)
CH-4
CH-5
CH-6 (M)
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14 (M)
CH-15 (M)
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-21 [The End]

CH-20

272 21 1
De Mxrahi_

"The baby has changed it's position. As you can see, it's in a transverse position... We will have to do a c-section." Dr.Lim explained looking between Minji and Yoohyeon who were listening to him carefully.

Yoohyeon looked at Minji for her reply, "Doesn't c-section include risks?" Asked Minji.

"It does but if we don't do c-section, there are many risks through vaginal delivery." Lim replied.

Minji looked at Yoohyeon for few minutes and then back at Lim, "There's no other way?" She asked.

"We will try to turn the baby, if it doesn't work, c-section is necessary. I'll explain you all the details about c-section..." Lim opened a drawer from his table and removed one file.

He started explaining them everything about the c-section.

_

After he was done with the explanation, Yoohyeon sent Minji outside since she wanted to have a private talk with Dr.Lim.

•••••••

Yoohyeon walked side by side with Minji, she looked at Minji who was looking at the toy store in front of them.

"Do you want toys?" Asked Yoohyeon out of curiosity.

"No..." Minji replied with a smile.

"The c-section sounds a little risky but i don't know..." Yoohyeon spoke.

"Yeah, i understand. Even i don't know anything anymore." Minji replied.

Yoohyeon wrapped her arm around Minji's shoulder, "It's going to be alright. Let's see what happens." Yoohyeon whispered.

"Yes. I hope it turns out good." The purple haired girl spoke.

They walked towards Yoohyeon's car, Minji sat inside the passenger seat and Yoohyeon over the driver seat.

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

We walked inside the room, i walked towards the couch, as soon as we walked in.

I sat over the couch. "What do you wanna eat?" Yoohyeon asked, she walked towards the fridge, took out a bottle for us and then walked towards me with two empty glasses in her other hand.

"I'm not hungry..." I replied.

"You didn't eat anything in the morning, did you?" She asked, pouring water for me in the glass, she gave it to me. I took few sips of water and then handed the glass back to her.

"I didn't... I want to sleep." I replied.

•••••••

After making lunch for the both of them, Yoohyeon joined Minji on the bed, she was going to eat the lunch with Minji.

While she was laying down, she was having alot of thoughts about the child.

She thought about staying with Minji after the child is born but she wasn't prepared.

She had no idea how to handle a child.

It gave her a certain anxiety.

Knowing, if she stayed with Minji, she will have to take care of the child as well, the thought was a nightmare for her.

She kept staring at the ceiling, while the thoughts kept running into her mind, she felt the bed moving, she turned her head to look at Minji who opened her eyes slowly. "I think I'm going crazy..." Minji spoke.

"Why? Are you alright?" The silver haired girl completely turned to face her, she kept her hand over Minji's face.

"I've been feeling the kicks. Do you want to feel it?" Minji asked with her tired voice.

Yoohyeon thought about it for few moments, "Sure..." She gave a nervous smile to Minji.

Minji took her hand into her hold and placed it over her abdomen, over right portion.

Yoohyeon didn't look at her abdomen, instead she kept her gaze locked with Minji.

Yoohyeon felt Minji's skin being moved under her palm.

Minji chuckled at Yoohyeon's shocked face, her lips were slightly parted.

"It's first time for me too..." Minji whispered.

Yoohyeon pulled back her hand without replying.

Minji's smile immediately dropped when Yoohyeon didn't reply.

"Are you hungry now? We can have our lunch." Yoohyeon spoke.

"You're so weird." Minji spoke, "I'm telling you how excited I am for the baby's kicks and here you are talking about our lunch." She sat up on the bed and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Sorry about that, it was nice..." Yoohyeon replied sitting up as well.

"Really? Was it?" Minji questioned with sarcasm.

"Yes... I haven't experienced anything like that so i was a little shocked and that's why I couldn't talk about it..." Yoohyeon explained.

"Neither have I felt anything like that before? This is my first time being pregnant." Minji spoke, not liking Yoohyeon's ignorant behaviour.

Yoohyeon rested her hand over Minji's hand, "I'm really sorry Minji. I had no intention to hurt your feelings..." She apologised.

Minji yanked her hand away and got out from the bed.

_

Yoohyeon served lunch to Minji, they both had their lunch in silent, not talking to each other.

•••••••

[The next day]

Yuyan walked towards Yoohyeon's room, she knocked on it twice, "Yoohyeon... Wake up, today is your important meeting." She reminded her before walking towards her own room.

_

Yuyan was preparing for her office, looking out for certain files in the drawer, she heard the door being knocked on.

Opening it, she found Yoohyeon, "I don't want to go today..."

"Why?" Asked Yuyan.

"I couldn't sleep..." Yoohyeon scratched her head and walked towards the dining table, "After your work, can you hangout with Minji." Asked Yoohyeon, sitting on her chair, she waited for the breakfast.

"Sure... I was missing her lately. How are things between you?" Yuyan walked towards the kitchen, Yoohyeon got up from the chair and followed Yuyan.

"Not well..." Yoohyeon replied halting near Yuyan, she folded her arms and watched Yuyan making a bowl of cereal for her.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Asked the black haired girl, looking up at Yoohyeon.

"She thinks I'm not being nice towards the child."

"She is right." Yuyan shortly replied. She started walking towards the dinning table after taking an apple from the basket, Yoohyeon followed her and sat on the chair, Yuyan placed the bowl and an apple in front of her.

"It's actually difficult to acknowledge a third person who isn't even her's." The silver haired girl spoke.

"Yoohyeon, it's just a child! And it's her's. If she has accepted it, you're no one to judge her choice. You should just back out. Just tell her that you don't like her anymore because of the child and then you'll be free, you cannot like her and not like the child." Yuyan explained for the god knows how many time.

"It's Jihoon's kid. I told her in the starting to abort it." Yoohyeon spoke, placing her hands on the dining table.

"You said, it didn't work because she was still in the brothel right? So she didn't had much choice. What's wrong with you?" Yuyan questioned with a confusing expression, placing her hands over the chair's edge.

"Nothing's wrong with me." Yoohyeon replied, she started eating her cereal.

"Do you know what Minji would feel if she ever gets to know how you talk about her pregnancy behind her back?" Said Yuyan, "You act like it's compulsory for me to like that child. I don't like that child at all. It's Jihoon's. Why did she choose to keep it, he assaulted her sexually."

"I have given the same answer many times Yoohyeon. It's because you both didn't had many options and in the end, she too decided to keep it so that's alright. It's not wrong. Are you jealous that it's Jihoon's child?"

"Yes." Yoohyeon replied shortly.

"They always looked so close to each other." Yoohyeon spoke.

"Now you're making assumptions, you told me he used to sexually assault her. There's no way they were close." Yuyan replied, she walked towards Yoohyeon and placed her hand over her shoulder, "If you are planning on leaving Minji after the child is born, let her know, right now. If you aren't going to leave her, start accepting the child. It's your life, choose it wisely, i can only give you advises."

Yoohyeon gave her an understanding nod, Yuyan gave a hug to Yoohyeon and then walked towards her room.

Yoohyeon removed her phone from her pocket, she gave a call to Minji.

It kept ringing two to three times, before Minji received the call.

_

"Good morning..."

"Good morning, what are you doing?"

"Just took a shower. What about you?"

"Breakfast."

"Won't you be late for work?"

"I'm gonna take a leave today."

"Why?"

"Yesterday i couldn't sleep, my sleeping pills were over. I'll take a rest today."

"That sounds better. Buy the pills as soon as possible..."

"Yeah, i will. How are you feeling?"

"Worse, i couldn't stop vomitting since yesterday's night..."

"I'm sorry, i had to leave yesterday-"

"It's okay Yoohyeon. I did good by myself. It's not your fault."

"Okay, did you eat your breakfast?"

"Gonna eat it right now..."

"Alright..."

"Can we talk later, i need to make something for myself..."

"Sure, take care."

"You too, bye."

_

Minji disconnected the call from the other side. Yoohyeon continued her breakfast.

•••••••

After Yuyan left for work, Yoohyeon started cleaning the kitchen, she did laundries, vacuumed the floor.

She was feeling sleepy after all the work she did, she then took a rest.

•••••••

[Evening]

Yuyan pulled out a chair for Minji, for her to sit over it. "It's been a long time since we met." She smiled at Minji and walked towards her chair. Sitting over the chair, Yuyan ordered a cappuccino for the both of them.

Minji wasn't going to eat anything as well as Yuyan.

"Yes, the last time i saw you was around last to last week?" Minji questioned, Yuyan gave her a slow nod.

"How are you doing and how are things with your child?" The black haired girl asked, resting her hands over the table, over each other.

"The doctor suggested that I'll have to go through a c-section..." Minji spoke with a sigh.

Yuyan was confused because Yoohyeon didn't mention anything about the c-section.

"That's a little rough but don't worry, the doctors will handle it. After the surgery, you will have to take good care of yourself. Did the doctor tell you about the disadvantages and advantages of c-section?"

"Yes, he did. That's worrying me alot... The healing process takes time, I'm so stressed about it... I have no idea what to do next. Did i make a right decision by choosing to keep it? Yoohyeon didn't like it from the starting, Yoohyeon was against it...-"

Yuyan rested her hands over Minji's hands, "You shouldn't worry about it at this stage and stop thinking what Yoohyeon wanted. It's your choice. You chose to keep it. It cannot be a bad decision, you did choose to keep it because at that time you had a plan for it and trust me, after your pregnancy, I'll be with you, if you need any support. Even for now, I'm going to support you because i personally think you need emotional support at this moment... I'm ready to give that." Yuyan gave a smile to Minji in the end, Minji returned the smile, "Thank you so much. You're an angel." Minji spoke.

The waiter arrived with their order, placing the cups on the table, he left.

"You're such a sweet soul. I hate Yesim for what he did with you...-" Minji stopped her sentence in between, biting on her tongue slightly looking up at Yuyan.

She had no idea how Yuyan would react since Minji never mentions him but today she did.

"It's alright. I hate him too." Yuyan agreed with a smile. Minji hummed with her.

They talked about each other after exchanging their numbers, Minji was curious about Yuyan's work life.

Yuyan was working in a bank. She described her environment as a chill environment.

Most people didn't talk with her because of her past. They judged her but Yuyan also explained how she didn't care about the people's opinions.

She knew she did a right thing by leaving Yesim behind.

Minji was extremely inspired by Yuyan and her mindset, she complimented how strong Yuyan is and she was proud of her.

Their talk ended with a dad joke which Minji cracked, they both laughed together and after awhile they gave a last hug to each other before they left the restaurant and parted their ways.

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

After i met Yuyan, i did some grocery shopping, bought some clothes for myself from the shopping mall. I had to buy other things which I'll do it tomorrow.

Once i reached my place, i took a warm bath and changed myself into a bra and a shorts, since no one would be visiting me at this hour. Yoohyeon wouldn't because she didn't sleep yesterday so she might not come at this hour. She will be resting the whole day.

I made some dinner for myself, walking towards the bed i started making the bed.

Pulling the sheet from the bed, i started folding it, i was going to use a new sheet.

I heard the doorbell ringing, letting the sheet fall on the floor, i took a shirt and wore it, which was laying on my table. Walking towards the door, i opened it to see Yoohyeon.

"Hi..." She waved at me with a smile. I let her in and closed the door. "That's my favourite colour..." She spoke, when i turned around to face her. She was looking at my breasts through the slight transparent white shirt.

"I know, but i didn't wear it for you." I replied and started walking towards the bed.

She followed me and started helping me in making the bed. "I want to cuddle with you after we are done with this." She spoke walking near me folding the sheet, picking it from the floor. "Suddenly?" I questioned.

"Yeah but only if you're comfortable..." She spoke, placing the sheet in my hand.

"Sure..." I replied.

•••••••

After she helped me with the household chores, i ate the dinner which i made for myself and shared some with her.

She kept denying since she saw the small quantity of it but i forced her to eat with me, so she did.

Now we were laying on the bed, her head was rested over my arm, her hand was wrapped around my waist, i could actually hear her snoring which meant, she was in a deep sleep.

I couldn't help but turn slightly towards her direction, facing her, i rested my hand gently over her face.

Her resting face was actually satisfying. It showed how she was completely free and not worried about anything in her sleep. I loved watching her sleep peacefully.

I can feel us being distant lately, it's obviously because of our bad communication.

She doesn't tell me everything and is not truthful with her words. I don't share many things with her, including how i feel sometimes, so it has obviously caused us to grow apart.

It doesn't matter what happens with us, in the future, she's always going to remain the same Yoohyeon who did save me from the abuser, i will never forget how she has actually saved me from him.

There were so many customers who did knew i was abused but none of them were concerned about it, they took what they wanted and left but Yoohyeon, she was different.

I actually wish we could date, to spend my time with the person who saved me, i would absolutely want it.

For now i do know she isn't dating me for two reasons, her dad and my pregnancy.

My thoughts were stopped when she suddenly woke up because my thumb brushed under her nose, she scratched the area because she felt a ticklish sensation there. I pulled my hand away from her face.

She opened her eyes, she blinked at me few times before saying, "You're creepy. Stop staring."

She placed her hand over my eyes, which made me giggle, she then kissed my cheek, keeping her hand over my eyes, i closed my eyes.

She removed her hand from my eyes and placed it over my other side, she pulled my face closer to her forehead.

Before i could say anything, she started snoring, i could feel her breath hitting my ear, so i let her be.

I shouldn't rush it but i think, I'm in love with her...

×××××××

👀

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
3.1K 81 11
"I'm in control Unnie"
6.6K 218 10
Kim Minji is a famous in Seoul, South Korea for owning half of buildings there. Minji has a girlfriend name Yoohyeon who has a lot of sexual secrets...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...