Yandere Marvel Gip One-Shots

By bummyqueen

I'll literally only be making one shots about my three favorite Marvel women: Yelena, Natasha, and Wanda. The... More

DISCLAIMER
Request
Dark Natasha: Jealous
Soft Yelana: Break In
Soft Yelena: Breaking in 2
Soft Wanda: All just a dream
Soft Wanda: All just a dream 2
Dark Natasha: My boss
Dark Yelena: College kids
Dark WNY: Big 3
Soft WNY: Big 3 (2)
Soft WNY: Big 3 (final)
Dark Natasha: BIG ONE
Dark Natasha: Super solider
Dark Wanda: Mafia Leader
Soft Natasha: Pregnant wifey <3
Dark Yelena: Stolen Throne
Dark Natasha: Old Friend
Dark Wanda: All just a dream 3
Dark Natasha: My boss 2
Dark Natasha: my girl
Dark Yelena: Detective
Dark Nat: College dropout
Dark Nat: My boss 3
Dark WandaNat: Ours
Soft Dark Nat: No touching
DarkNat: My Boss 4
DarkNat: My Boss pt 5
DarkNat: My Boss pt 6

Jealous 3:Natasha and Wanda

8.1K 125 4
By bummyqueen

Warning: this will include sexual scenes, mentions of stalking, gip, polyamory, jealousy, and college

(Y/ns pov)
Warm bodies, there were two at each side of me. One to my left and one to my right,. I hadn't planned ending my semester this way but this is how it went when they entered my life. Let me catch you up. It was mid semester when Natasha came into my life, she was sweet, kind, and extremely charming. All of the girls and guys on campus wanted her but she kept close watch with me...too close. I had never had someone pay this much attention to me, not like she did. She would bring me snacks and drinks, all my favorites but I hadn't once mentioned to her. I didn't realize all the signs were there until Wanda came. Natasha used to be gentle with me in everything, even when we had multiple of dates she insisted we would wait till I felt comfortable to kiss her. When we finally did it was soft and comforting yet passionate, I could tell she wanted it for sometime but yet she held my body close to her like I was made of glass. Caressing my back as she held me in place to kiss me, Natasha was my person.

Then, Wanda came and put the knot on the bow, it showed me the true colors of Natasha and what she was hiding from me. She would often drag me out of lectures and hallways just so she could smother me with kisses in the girls bathroom. Anywhere she could get access to she would drag me into to remind me why we were "together". She would get too jealous of every time I would hang out with Wanda or when she'd come to me, she'd get almost furious. Wanda however was sweet and generous, she did get annoyed with Natasha but she seemed to not mind that much. Instead what she'd do is talk to Natasha in hushed whispers and try and calm her down. I wasn't dumb enough to not think they knew each other prior to meeting me but I thought of it rather like Natasha trying to keep an acquaintance near even though she was jealous of her.

As months passed by the two had become overwhelming. They would escort me almost everywhere I went and didn't give me much time to hang out with someone who weren't them. Natasha soon got used to Wanda's presence but they often fought over me a lot, it was almost like I was Wanda's girlfriend instead of Natasha's.  It got to the point where Natasha had to "share" me with Wanda. I wasn't necessarily against it but I was definitely uncomfortable with it,I just needed time to adjust to the change. That was what was happening till one day they had managed to get me into their shared apartment. A movie night is what they had suggested we do while we were on spring break.

I was cuddling up to Nat when I felt a hand on my thigh, gripping me firmly. I knew it was Wanda but we weren't at that base where she could touch me like this. I decided to shake it off and continue watching the movie as Natasha lays her arm around my shoulders. I feel Wanda sneak her hand up closer and closer towards my core. I caught it before it could reach it fully.

Yn: Wanda what's going on-

I was silenced by her smashing her lips against mine, her hand now shoved itself inside my pants fondling me through my underwear. Her other hand was behind my head to keep it in place as she kept kissing me. I put both my hands on Wanda's shoulders to try and push her back but that didn't work well, Natasha had taken both my hands in one of hers and put them above my head.

Natasha: shhhh detka let Wanda have her way for now, I'll show you later who owns you

Natasha had leaned me back still holding my hands while Wanda detached herself from my lips still fondling me though my underwear. She had keep teasing my clit by rubbing it in circles while cupping my pussy.

Wanda: You like this treatment honey? I think you deserve it after looking at all those other students don't you think? Especially your lab partner is it, what's his nameee... Brandon...Brad...AH. Branson, how do you think he would react to seeing you like this? His innocent little lab partner about to get fucked.

I couldn't really respond with all the huffing I was doing trying to catch my breath from her kisses. She took her hand from my head, letting my head lay on the couch. She yanked up my shirt and bra to my neck to see my chest bare.

Wanda: Ah someone's missed mommy hasn't she? You're so wet and look how hard your nipples are. Truly Y/n you never striked me as a perverted girl, who knew you'd be into this.

Her fingers moved the drenched clothing to the side, slowly caressing my entrance up and down, rubbing circles occasionally around it. I was whimpering at the feeling, until Wanda had decided to taste my breasts, sucking and nipping at the sensitive buds.

Y/n: wan-

I was about to moan until Natasha put her thumb in my mouth abruptly, rubbing it against the inside of my tongue and mouth.

N: and to think I thought this slutty mouth of yours was mine, you like pleasing other people too don't you?

She chuckles darkly before unzipping her hands with one of her free hands and pulling down her underwear with it, revealing her hard-on.

N: You see something you like slut!?

She smacked her cock on me a couple times before taking her thumb out and pulling my mouth apart to put herself in. Her other hand was still holding my hands down, she decided to let her knee hold them while she props herself to sink her cock deeper into my mouth, moaning at the sensation as she slowly brings it out and in.

N: You're such a good slut for me

She held the back of my head and gripped my throat as she started to pick up the pace in my mouth. Wanda upon seeing this had gotten excited too, she let go of my breasts and decided to have a taste of me instead. She tugged off my pants and panties before settling her head between my legs, not waiting to lap at the juices that were covering my inner thighs and core.  I felt her tongue swipe me and go deep within me, making me squirm away only for her to hold my thighs in place.

The pleasure I was feeling led to me moaning, sending vibrations to Nats cock. She grunted before gripping my head harder thrusting her cock deeper into my throat.

N: You enjoying yourself over there Wans, it seems like you're enjoying my girl a little too much

She never stopped her thrusting as she turned her head to Wanda who was currently busy with eating me out. Wanda never responded and this seemed to piss of Nat, she had pulled out completely leaving me there to try and catch my breath as she walked over to Wanda. Wanda didn't realize she was standing there till Natasha took her by the hair and dragged her up from me before pushing her to the side and taking her place.

W: WHAT THE HELL NAT! WE AGREED TO SHARE HER

This was news to me

Y: What do you mean AH-

Natasha had shoved herself completely inside of me, not caring if I could take her or not. I was too baffled trying to focus on the pain and pleasure of her stretching me to question the situation any longer.

N: oh I'll share all right but her pussy is mine first

She started to thrust harshly as she groped my breasts, roughly hammering into me as to let her jealousy be known. I gripped her shoulders as to try and soften her blows.

Y: Nat please be gentle ugh

This request fell on deaf ears as she gripped my throat and brought my body roughly towards her own. You could hear the smacking of my abused pussy against her body, as she thrusted upward in a manic manner, grunting whilst she did it. I was moaning and pleading when I saw Wanda come near me, stroking my head softly before landing a peck on my lips.

W: It's okay love, take her well and then I'll get to have you. You can take her, do it for us.

She stroked my head softly as she watched me struggle to keep up with Natasha. She gave me one more kiss before unbuckling her belt and taking out her own cock. Watching Nat and I while stroking herself slowly.

I felt a soft slap and grip my face towards Nat.

N: Is this dick not enough for you?! Why are you paying attention to her and not me?!

She wrapped her arms around my body pulling me upward to sink further down on her cock and she made me ride her.

She smacked my ass as she bounced me on her cock

N: Come on baby, I know you can do it. Let's give Wanda a show.

She said with a sly smirk on her face as she turned to Wanda who was rapidly jerking herself off at the sight of us.

I jerked on Nats dick feeling myself getting close, I took her by the shoulders and started to bounce my self faster on her. She was moaning and gripping my ass laying back a little allowing me to be at an angle. I watched as she winked before pulling me into a kiss, holding me there almost to smother me. I feel something poke me at the entrance of my pussy, only for it to be pushed abruptly in, causing me to shriek at the intrusion. I felt too full to move or speak, I could only moan and wither at the feeling. I felt Wanda's hands wrap her hand around my neck and pull me into a kiss as the both of them started moving at a moderate pace. Not giving me much time to get used to the both of them, the held my body as they bounced me on their cocks. My breast were getting marked my Natasha, my neck being kissed by Wanda, and I could feel their cocks going at the opposite rhythm of the other girl. I could feel the pooling of our arousal dripping on the couch and sliding down the girls cocks as they slid themselves inside me. Wanda gripped my neck roughly bending me back at an angle to sink me lower onto the both of them and to give Natasha more access to my breasts.

W: I've wanted to do this for so long, I've wanted you as my slut

I felt the gushing of the arousal hit me as I tightened around the both of them, freezing as I jerked on their bodies.

Yn: please please

I huffed but they kept going until I squirted on them both and they came right after that, shoving themselves as deep as the could within me before slipping out.

I was out of breath and sweaty. I couldn't take anymore.

N: Don't think we're done yet detka, I haven't gotten my full share

She moved my body down to the couch as she positioned her cock with me again abruptly pushing past my tight and sensitive walls before setting a moderate pace. I was moaning and whimpering lowly as I didn't have any strength to try and fight her with this, just as I was about to open my eyes. I see Wanda hovering over me with her cock drenched in all three of our cum.

W: come one baby, don't be a bad girl. Clean mommy up

She patted my cheek a couple times before I opened it and she shoved herself inside my mouth. Slowly bobbin my head for me as I was too tired to.

That was only the beginning of my night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 524 28
This book is having a slight change- This will now be an all Marvel Characters one-shots so just skip to the characters you're interested in :) !I D...
362K 5.8K 48
Yeah, this is going to be a book with some Oneshots It probably will be Natasha Romanoff/ScarJo or Wanda Maximoff/ Elizabeth Olsenand Florence Pugh/Y...
58.7K 920 64
Yelena Belova x Ivy Bishop -smut -strong language -self harm -drinking -violence -suicide attempt -rape 😏-smut ⚠️-any other trigger warning
448K 5.7K 30
Wanda x Y/N One shots Natasha x Y/N One shots Elizabeth Olsen one shots Scarlett Johanson one shots Will be girl x girl Taking requests, would like f...