༺Running Away༻⚠️In the proces...

By FlowersBitchs

◆Everyone keeps getting hurt. Sophie feels like it is all her fault. She decides for her own sake and all the... More

✮2✮
✮𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜✮
✮𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚏𝚎'𝚜 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎✮
✮𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔✮
✮𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔✮
✮𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚎✮
✮𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝✮
✮𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝!?✮
❀𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝❀
✮𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚝✮
❀𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝❀
✮𝙽𝙾!✮
✮𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢✮
Wedding/Epilogue

✮1✮

447 2 3
By FlowersBitchs

꧁It Has Been Decided꧂

⪻Sophie's POV⪼

I held Ella to my chest as I cried. I couldn't let the guilt break me but everyone getting hurt was my fault. The elvin world was in peace from I came along. Why did Mr. Forkle even create me. All I have caused to happen is people getting hurt and killed. We have had one victory but more than half of my friends hated me for that victory. I don't know what to do anymore. I need to find the solution before the guilt breaks me.

I came to my senses as I yawned. I had stayed up all night trying to find a solution. I had to go to school today. I got up letting Ella go and heading into the bathroom. I turned on the shower to the hottest setting and got undressed. I brushed my hair. I then checked the water and it was fully heated up.

I stepped into the water letting the hot water cascade over my bare skin. It burned but it felt amazing at the same time. I just stood in the hot water for awhile before finally starting to wash my hair. I poured the mint scented shampoo into my hand. I closed the cap and then rubbed my hands together. It lathered up before I put my hands in my hair and started rubbing the shampoo in. I finished and started rinsing out the shampoo.

I finished and then grabbed the mint scented conditioner. I poured it into my hand and closed the cap. I rubbed my hands together before applying the conditioner to the ends of my hair. I then started washing my bady with a strawberry scented body wash. I finished and rinsed of my body before starting to rinse out the conditioner.

I finally finished my shower and stepped out turning off the water. Most of my skin was red from the intense heat of the water. I grabbed my towels and started drying myself off. I finished with my body and put my hair up in my hair towel. I then changed into my school uniform and walked out of the bathroom. I put on deodorant, perfume, and a slight bit of makeup with Verta's help.

I then took out my hair towel and dried my hair the best I could with a hair dryer. K finished and Verta helped me fix my hair into a complex braid. I looked not bad. My horrible eye bags were covered up so I didn't look tired. I then grabbed my school bag and stepped out of my room.

I got to the first floor and saw Edaline sitting at the table eating breakfast. I sat down across from her and dug in. The food was amazing. Soon enough though it was time for me to go. I walked up to the leapmaster and called out for Foxfire. The crystals spun before one came down casting a beam of light. I sighed before stepping into the light and I was whisked away to Foxfire.

The school day went slowly. Almost the entire day I was trying to think of how to fix my problem. At lunch I thought of it. Luckily I didn't have a private lesson with Fitz today because he would have sure found out about my plan. Over the next week I made a bunch of secret trips to the Forbidden Cities to see the latest human fashion and different things. Finally it was Friday night.

I laid down in bed and after a couple hours I started to hear Sandors snores. At around 11:00 it had started storming that was great news. The loud noise from me telaporting would be covered up. I got up out of bed. I made my bed nearly and laid my note down on my pillow.

I grabbed my backpack that I had packed with human clothes. I quick changed into a pair of human clothes. I then stuffed Ella into my backpack. I walked over to my window and took a deep breath. I then clicked the lock button I had found on the window and swung the giant window open. I put my backpack on and levitated out of the window. I closed the window. No one even knew the window opened so I didn't have to worry about locking it again.

Even so I used concentration and I saw the lock click back into place. I then started levitating up towards the clouds. My clothes were already socked but I didn't really mind. I got to a good height before I sighed and dropped my levitation. I started falling and cracked open the sky and fell into the void. I concentrated not on where I was going because I already knew that but I had learned how to not make the void crack open when I came out.

I did it and I feel out of a small hole out of the void. I barely fit but it worked. I sighed. I sifted my backpack and stood up. I pulled the small device Dex gave us all after I suggested we all have a device that could help us to pull money out of our bank accounts. I found an ATM and pulled out $1000 I pocketed it before anyone could see it.

Despite the rain and it being the middle of the night the streets of L.A. were quite busy. I then started walking to the apartment complex where I
rented an apartment. I found the place and went in the apartment. I went in went to my bedroom. It was a nice but not super expensive apartment.

I got to my bedroom and set my backpack down pulling out a pair of short shorts and an oversized T-shirt. I changed into them. I pulled out Ella and went over to the bed. I plopped down on the already made bed and curled up into the covers. I fell asleep after a little while.

↤End↦

✦1021 words✦

♥Question♥
♥What is your favorite ship? It can be from anything.♥

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 219 17
After one of Sophie's closest friends left for the Neverseen, Sophie is returning to the Lost Cities. But she is left with questions, and the only wa...
44.5K 504 17
Hi! This is a happier version of my earlier story, Back To You. And by happier, I mean it won't make you cry (hopefully). If you haven't read Back To...
22.4K 357 33
Sophie Foster has been betrayed by her friends. The same elves that helped her to go through the toughest time of her life. How could they just betr...
6.6K 61 22
i told myself i would never fall in love. until i found her. just some cute sokeefe fluff for your free time :))