Heartstrings

By Day_Dreamer023

Hello Guys! I have written this story for another show couple during my college days but now I am planning to... More

CHAPTER 1: TO THE NEW BEGINNINGS
CHAPTER 2: LOVE BLOOMING
CHAPTER 3 :Joys of Trials & Parenthood
CHAPTER 5 : Family Moments & Naming ceremony
CHAPTER 6: Fears and New Learnings

CHAPTER 4: Our little laughters & Adventures

548 49 4
By Day_Dreamer023

AFTER 6 MORE MONTHS-

8 months had passed since Akshara's pregnancy was detected. Their babies could arrive any moment now.

Yes! Akshara is pregnant with twins.
The mere news of two kids had overwhelmed Abhimanyu already.

"I'm finalizing everything now, you choose fast!"Abhimanyu said to Akshara.

He hired a professional architect from Italy who would design the entire bedroom for their babies.

currently He is showing Akshara the colours and designs of the baby-room.

"But Abhi, we can't simply waste the money like this! We don't even know whether there are two boys, or two girls, or one girl and one boy?" Akshara said as the matter of fact.

"Who's wasting money sweetheart? The designs they're showing are not inclined towards any particular gender, look." Abhimanyu showed her a creame toned room, with brownish toned furniture.

"Excuse me, Mr Husband?" Akshara said raising her eyebrow.

"Yes, wifey?" Abhimanyu asked

"What are we doing here? Designing a home for Mom-Dad's retirement?
These colours are so boring and so dull that the babies will hate it!" Akshara said confidently.

"Really?" Abhimanyu had no knowledge about what he was doing.

"YES! I have seen many baby-rooms, they're painted in bright colours,they smell good, there's hardly any furniture because babies don't need it till they're 2 or 3. And the room you're showing here? See, it also has a rocking-chair! As if there's a grandpa shifting in."Akshara said.

"Okay...okay, I got it. I'll talk to the architect and the decide."Abhimanyu said.

"What? You didn't talk to architect? Whose designs are these then?"Akshara asked.

"These are my own discovery online.I'm yet to talk to the architect."Abhimanyu said sheepishly.

"God! Abhiii, please don't make a blunder this time..."Akshara said irritatedly.

"I promise you, sweetheart." Abhimanyu kissed her forehead and leaves.

After 14 days

Abhimanyu was strolling in tension in the hospital corridor. Manjari also came to Mumbai for Akshara's care.

"Abhi beta don't worry everything will be good." said Manjri

"Maa..!! There are twins,I hope Akshu and babies will be healthy." Abhimanyu said.

Meanwhile a nurse came.

"Congratulations !! Sir ,You're now father of a baby boy."Nurse told Abhimanyu.

"A boy? What about other baby?" Abhimanyu freaked out.

when Nurse was about to say something doctor came outside.

"Congratulations Dr Birla, your second baby is also a boy" Doctor said.

"Again a boy?No girl?" Abhimanyu was overjoyed but a little disappointed because he wanted a daughter.

"Anyways, how's Akshu and the babies? they all are healthy right?"asked Abhimanyu impatiently.

"Yes Dr. Birla, Babies are sent to the observation room and you can meet Mrs Birla now."doctor said

Abhimanyu goes to Akshara's room where she was laying on the bed.

"Baby look we are now parents of two boys.you wanted a son and see god fulfilled your wish twice. we made twins.!!"Abhimanyu chuckled.

Akshara still not have enough energy to speak so she just smiled.

After 2 days

They returned home from hospital-
Abhimanyu came to their room. Akshara was laying on the bed and
babies were in Manjri's room with her as Akshara needed proper rest. Abhiamnyu came to bed & held Akshara by her waist gently pulled her towards him and hugged her tight.

"Abhi tell me the names"Akshara asked.

"Names of what?"Abhimanyu asked being confused.

"Names of babies,for heaven's sake!" Akshara said irritatedly.

"ummm..didn't think about boys names bcoz I thought we would have daughters or at least one daughter,you have anything in mind?"Abhimanyu said.

"yeah but I knew I'll have a son for sure.so I thought about Abhir, Akshara+Abhimanyu what say?''Akshara asked excitedly.

"hmmm..intelligent wife..!! And we will name the second boy 'Abhas,Abhishek or anything starting with 'Abhi' ?" Abhimnayu said

"But why 'Abhi' only? besides you all three will be having kinda similar name so something else may be " Akshara said.

"No..! I want them to sit together in the school exams.If they will have similar names.they'll have adjacent roll no. and they can easily copy from each other.perfect.!" Abhimanyu said Knowingly teasing Akshara.
(smiled to see Akshara's weird expressions)

"God Abhiii you are a father not a child..Hold on what about 'Abhish' it also has our name bits?" Akshara asked.

"yeah it's also good but there will be less chances for them to cheat"Abhimanyu laughed.

"End of the discussion Abhi,Abhish is final.Abhir for the elder one and Abhish for younger" Akshara said.

"I don't know,choose whatever you want and then tell me,I can hardly distinguish who's elder,they both look same." Abhimanyu said.

"Abhi! Don't talk like that,they look different okay?Abhir is the one wearing pink tee and Abhish is wearing black tee." Akshara said.

"what? You made my son wear Pink? Seriously? Where is Abhir,I am going to change his clothes." Abhimanyu said.

He hurriedly got up from the bed and rushed out the room.his manliness couldn't see his son in pink."

AFTER  FEW DAYS-

The babies were learning to crawl and Abhimanyu was forcing them to speak,'Dad' something that.
he was desperate to hear from the babies but they're adamant and none of them spoke anything at all,they just babbled.
They always giggled and smiled when Akshara was around. The babies were much more attracted towards their mom and Abhimanyu felt left out.

" I don't like it." Abhinanyu said. folding his arms as he was sipping coffee.

"Like what?"Akshara asked in confusion.

babies were playing around her.

"whenever I'm playing with the babies and you enter,they totally forget me!This kind of attitude isn't acceptable..." Abhimanyu said and makes a face.

Askhara smiled and babies smiled back.

"Oh god,Abhi you act even younger than them especially when it comes to me." Akshara said laughing.

Abhimanyu got up and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Sweetheart when it comes to you,I can't tolerate anyone grabbing your attention more than me,not even my own sperms,I mean babies." Abhimanyu said.

He kissed her on her lips and the babies watched with atmost interest and attention.

"Abhi stop!" Akshu pushed him,as she saw the babies,staring at then with weird expressions,

As Abhimanyu backed a few steps,.Abhish started crying.

:"ohh come here Abhish baby what happened ?" Akshara said

Akshara picked him up.seeing this Abhir also started crying.

"See..even they don't like that you push me away.hey you crying like a girls,be a man son.!!" Abhimanyu said.

Abhimanyu picked the other baby up and Akshara looked at him with weird expressions.

In the evening Manjri calls Akshara

Manjri:hello Akshu! how are you beta? I'm sorry I couldn't visit you guys and my babies,how are they ?how is Abhi?I'll come soon to meet you."

Akshara:" Maa ! relax breath breath.so many questions at once?I'm fine,the babies are fine and so is Abhi."

Manjri: Hmnmm..what is he doing?

Akshara: "Nothing.teaching babies how to become a man..!!"

Manjri:"oh...already pushing all the manliness in their bodies."

They both giggled over the phone.

"who is this?"Abhimanyu comes and asked.

"It's Maa ,come talk" Akshara said.

"of course" Abhimanyu comes and sit beside Akshara.

Akshara puts the phone on loudspeaker.

Abhimanyu :"Hey Maa.!! How are you and how's dad?"

Manjri:"All good & coming to Mumbai next week to meet my babies."

Abhimanyu:" yeah sure Maa,see you now I have to go to the hospital bye maa"

They disconnectes the call.

NEXT MORNING-

Akshara was arranging the clothes And Abhimanyu was still sleeping as he came late last night after a surgery. Babies were playing around him. suddenly Abhir climbed on Abhimanyu's back & Abhimanyu freaked out and He woke up with a jerk. Both babies were frightened.Abhimanyu rubbed his eyes and was brought to his senses by

"I am sorry babies.papa didn't want to scare you.come here you both." Abhimnayu said lovingly.

Abhimanyu picked up both babies and started playing with them.
Akshara left the room to get milk for babies from the kitchen. when she came to her room she saw Abhimanyu happily playing with babies and babies were also enjoying his company.

"It's so beneficial to have kids you see?" Ahimanyu said while both of them were playing with his rudraksh bracelette.

"why so?" Akshara asked confusingly

"Because TV is not working and they are perfect entertainment" Abhimanyu said.

"Abhi!!they're your kids not some toys" Akshara Almost screamed

"yeah baby that's why I love them so much and you much more" Abhimanyu said coming closer.

"I love you too" Akshara said.

and when they're about to kiss there was a knock on the door and it was Nishtha.

"Hey love birds!! Sorry to disturb you" Nishtha said.

"Shut up you brat" Abhimnayu hugged Nishtha.

"How are you Nishtha?" Akshara Asked while hugging Nishtha.

"I am very well and I can't wait so tell me where are your babies?" Nishtha asked.

Akshara directed her the babies room which was attached with their room and Nishtha without wasting a second went.

AFTER SOME TIME

Nishtha came down from babies room after playing with them.

"My god babies are so adorable,so cute" Nishtha said.

"of course they're Nishtha they are my sons after all and I've taught them whenever you see a beautiful girl always smile and be happy to put a fantastic impression,so that girl can't resist herself to kiss you" Abhimanyu winked and smiled.

Nishtha laughed and she shared about her college and study for some more time and then left.

AFTER FEW DAYS

Early in the morning Akshara was inside the bathroom,bathing while Abhimanyu was keeping an eye on babies while getting dressed for the hospital.
As he sprayed deodorant on his boby.the babies started laughing may be they liked the sound of spray.
Abhimanyu sprayed again,they laughed again so this spraying went on for a few mints.

"Abhimanyu,what the hell is happening?" Akshara screamed inside the bathroom
as the excessive smell from the room was going through the bathroom door.

"what?you like it? Abhimanyu asked and babies giggled.

Abhimanyu sprayed on babies too and they loved the cold touch on their tiny bodies. Abhimanyu emptied two bottles of deodrant and he picked up another bottle and spraying it too, the babies were clapping by now.

Meanwhile Akshara came out of bathroom.

"Oh god! Abhi what is this smell. " Akshara asked.

" Nothing its just perfume baby, they liked it." Abhimanyu said casually.

Akshara smelled the babies and yelled at Abhimanyu.

"ohhh.my god Abhimanyu it's fogging my brain they liked means you emptied all like a room freshner" Akshara yelled at him.

"yaa but they liked it. look how happy they are." Abhimanyu said looking at the babies.

"Leave it get me their soap and shampoo,I'm going to wash the babies again." Akshara said while picking up Abhir first.

"Careful! Don't wash one baby twice"Abhimanyu laughed and left the room.

"Shut up..!! Abhi" said Akshara smiled to herself.

That's how their life with some Nok-jhonk and many new experiences.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 1K 5
Dil Ne Jana Ki Kab Ho Gaya Tumhara...✨❤ फूलों को चादर छोड़ हमने कांटे चुने, इश्क़ मंज़िल थी ही इतनी हसीन कि हम तेरे संग हो चले ✨ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀...
10.1K 496 10
The goenkas and Birlas get ready for Akshu's godhbharai. This chapter will be continued till where Akshu gives birth to a beautiful baby.
1M 63.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
12.1K 366 18
Ali and Annie are now 16 and have to face the world of supernatural creatures including other hybrids on their own. What will happen when they both f...