NONSTOP || Ethan Landry ||

بواسطة downbadforwhiteboys

Scream VI Ethan Landry X Fem Oc. المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
a/n
Chapter 11

Chapter 3

795 7 6
بواسطة downbadforwhiteboys

a/n: uhm yeah- the end of chapter 2 got cut off. so if the ending seemed off. blame wattpad please and thank you 😪
______________________________________

Girl you know you make my cold heart warm with a touch

One kiss then we fuckin I just can't get enough

Put it on me that's the best part, baby the trust

Trust me I got nothin for you other than love

Nuts -Lil Peep

______________________________________

"Baby"

The pair walked into Vicky's place, and decided to put on any movie they could find.

As they sat next to each other, Vicky couldn't handle the tension between the two of them.

She looked up at him, admiring his features.

"I know you're staring at me." He smirked looking down at her.

"So? You're nice to look at." She stated smirking back at the curly haired boy.

He turned himself towards her and lifted her up by her thighs, placing her on his lap.

The two leaned in and shared a slow and passionate kiss, her hands went to his hair, slowly pulling on the ends.

He let out a low groan, he pulled away from the kiss and started leaving kiss from her jaw, to her neck.

She leaned her head to the side, giving him more access, which he took.

He was definitely leaving marks all over her neck.

As the heated make out was getting heavier, Ethan's phone rang, he ignored it.

"Don't you need to answer that?" Vicky asked breathing out as he was working on her neck.

"No." He stated.

"Wait, maybe I do." He continued. He gently lifted her up and place her on the couch and off his lap, as he picked up his phone.

"Okay, I'll be there in ten." He said as he put the phone down.

"I'm sorry, I need to go." He said walking towards the door.

"Okay, but I'll see you later right?" She asked following behind him to the door.

He turned around with a cocky grin on his face.

"Of course, baby." He stated leaning down, giving her one more passionate kiss before leaving.

"Holy shit." She mumbled to herself.

She realized her teenage girl hormones are really kicking in.

______________________________________

Currently the group were sitting outside of the university, talking about whatever came to their mind.

Ethan and Vicky sitting very close to each other, this didn't go unnoticed, as Chad kept sending Ethan smirks all day.

"Okay, nerds, listen up!" Mindy stated standing up infront of the group.

"As terrifying as this all is, I'm actually glad I get a chance to redeem myself for not calling the killers last time." She stated fixing the hem of her shirt.

"It's fine, okay." She said.

"The way I see it, someone is out to make a sequel to the requal." Mindy stated confidently.

"Um, what's a requal?" Anika asked while raising her hand slightly.

"You're beautiful, sweetie. Let's hold questions to the end.

Anika gave her a confused smile.

"Stab one took place in Woodsboro, Stab two took place in college." Sam spoke up.

"So do we think the killer is trying to copy the movies?" Tara asked looking back to Mindy.

"That is one possibility." Mindy started glancing at the group.

"Heroes now in college, check. Suspicious new characters brought in to round out the suspect list," She continued pointing towards Ethan and Vicky.

They both looked at her with weird glances, including the rest of the group.

"And or body count, check, check and check." She stated.

"I don't like this." Ethan stated looking everywhere around him.

"Agreed." Vicky said leaning against him as he put his arms around her shoulders.

"But it can't just be about Stab two." Mindy paced back and forth.

"Why not?" Tara asked in confusion.

"It would make sense, if this were just a sequel but we're not in a sequel because nobody just makes sequels anymore!" She raised her hands up.

"We're in a franchise! And there are certain rules to a continuing franchise!" She states raising her voice.

"I had a feeling." Sam sighed out.

"Rule one, everything is bigger than last time."

"Bigger budget, bigger cast, bigger body count. Longer chases, shoot outs, beheadings." She continues.

"You got to top what cane before to keep people coming back."

"Beheadings?" Chad spoke up while writing in his notebook.

"Beheadings." She confirmed.

"Rule two, whatever happened last time, expect the opposite. Franchises only survive by subverting expectations."

"If the killers last time were whiny snowflake film nerds with Letterboxd accounts instead of personalities, you can bet the opposite will be true here." She glanced at Ethan as his eyes widened.

"And rule three, no one is safe. Legacy characters? Cannon fodder at this point."

"Usually brought back only to be killed off in some cheap bid for nostalgia. It's not looking to good for Gale and Kirby." She stated with a knowing look.

"Oh, and that's not even the worst part!" She stated.

"This is the part where she tells us the worst part." Chad said paying no mind to what she was saying.

"The worst part is franchises are just continuing episodic installments designed to boost an IP, which means main characters are completely expendable now to."

"Laurie Strode, Nancy Thompson, Ellen Ripley, Sally Hardesty, Jigsaw, Tony Stark, James Bond, I mean even Luke Skywalker All died so their franchises could live on!" She threw her arms up.

Vicky listened closely as too what she was saying.

"That means it's not just the friend group, any of us could go at anytime, especially Sam and Tara." She said with a disappointed look.

"Wait, any of us?" Ethan spoke.

"Yeah." Mindy stated still standing up in her position.

"Am I in the friend group?" He asked fastly.

Vicky sighed at the questions he was asking.

"Am I like one of the targets?" He asked again as Vicky roller he eyes.

"Mhm." Mindy answered clearly fed up with his questions.

"Am I gonna die a virgin." He suddenly asked.

Vicky let out a snort as she buried her face in her hands, laughing at the suddenness of that question.

As the rest of the group gave him confused but somewhat humorous looks.

"That was a weird overshare, but it brings us to our current suspects."

"Ethan, the shy dorky guy who no one suspects because he's so shy and dorky." She smiled sarcastically.

"Why am I on the suspect list? Because I'm randomly Chad's roommate?" He ask pointing towards Chad with a confused look.

"Roommate lotteries can be juked, you could've fixed it to get next to us." She stated.

Ethan just rolled his eyes, obviously annoyed by the girl's accusation.

"Victoria, the confident, but not so innocent girl, could easily be the killer." She stated.

"I just moved back here, I didn't even know ghostface was a thing till I got back." Vicky stated confidently.

"That's why no one would suspect its you!" Mindy laughed sarcastically.

"Whatever." Vicky stated rolling her eyes, not bothering to argue.

"Quinn, the slutty roommate, a horror movie classic." Mindy stated making a chefs kiss move.

"Sex positive, but thank you?" Quinn asked as a question.

"Mhm, how did you come to live with Sam And Tara?" Mindy asked.

"I answered their ad online." Quinn looked to Sam for confirmation.

"Okay, say no more, you've already implicated yourself enough." She stated like it was obvious.

"It was an anonymous ad, Mindy. And you know we vetted her, plus her dad's a cop." Tara stated.

"And that makes it more likely that she's the killer because having a coo dad is a great cover."

"Do you not remember how these movies work, Tara!" Mindy shouts.

"Is she always like this?" Quinn asked the two siblings.

"And finally, Anika." Mindy smiled.

Anika blew her a small kiss.

"Never trust the love interest." She stated and her smile fading completely.

"Well that's way harsh." Vicky stated as Tara nodded agreeing.

As the group kept going on back and forth, Vicky was thinking deeply about all the points Mindy made.

"Let's face it, if we're all suspects, you're all suspects." Anika stated, snapping Vicky out of her daydream.

a/n

my neck hurts and there's school tmr kill me💋

ONCE AGAIN SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING ERRORS

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

113K 4K 15
if i can't have you, no one can. scream 6 ethan landry 𝒙 female oc © fIeetwood
36.2K 1.1K 19
"you know we won't work, right? " "what are you so afraid of?" a scream fan fic...
84.3K 2K 14
-𝑯𝑶𝑻 𝑰𝑵 𝑷𝑨𝒀𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑪 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘓𝘪𝘷'𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘦𝘹 𝘔𝘤𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘻𝘪𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 the 𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘰 𝘮𝘶�...
79.4K 1.2K 9
"Well, I'd hate for you to die a virgin..." _ (ethan landry x oc) *extended summary inside* ! UNDER EDITING !