Chapter 3

a/n: uhm yeah- the end of chapter 2 got cut off. so if the ending seemed off. blame wattpad please and thank you 😪
______________________________________

Girl you know you make my cold heart warm with a touch

One kiss then we fuckin I just can't get enough

Put it on me that's the best part, baby the trust

Trust me I got nothin for you other than love

Nuts -Lil Peep

______________________________________

"Baby"

The pair walked into Vicky's place, and decided to put on any movie they could find.

As they sat next to each other, Vicky couldn't handle the tension between the two of them.

She looked up at him, admiring his features.

"I know you're staring at me." He smirked looking down at her.

"So? You're nice to look at." She stated smirking back at the curly haired boy.

He turned himself towards her and lifted her up by her thighs, placing her on his lap.

The two leaned in and shared a slow and passionate kiss, her hands went to his hair, slowly pulling on the ends.

He let out a low groan, he pulled away from the kiss and started leaving kiss from her jaw, to her neck.

She leaned her head to the side, giving him more access, which he took.

He was definitely leaving marks all over her neck.

As the heated make out was getting heavier, Ethan's phone rang, he ignored it.

"Don't you need to answer that?" Vicky asked breathing out as he was working on her neck.

"No." He stated.

"Wait, maybe I do." He continued. He gently lifted her up and place her on the couch and off his lap, as he picked up his phone.

"Okay, I'll be there in ten." He said as he put the phone down.

"I'm sorry, I need to go." He said walking towards the door.

"Okay, but I'll see you later right?" She asked following behind him to the door.

He turned around with a cocky grin on his face.