Azur Lane: A hawk cat

By Izumo2

In the sea far away from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 11

1.7K 44 13
By Izumo2

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile with the 5th division fleet, Akagi had loaned some mass production ships to the 5th division, meanwhile Shokaku regrets the mission entrusted by Akagi.

Shokaku: Oh, poor me, intimidated by my cruel sempai... Don't you think so, Zuikaku?

Zuikaku: Come on sister, can't you take this very seriously? This is our golden opportunity to show our seniors how strong we are.

Shokaku: Oh Zuikaku, you are such a direct girl, don't worry my dear little sister, the older sister has your back.

Zuikaku: (Excited) You're right! As long as you're here I have nothing to fear!

At that Zuikaku's ship is engulfed in a swirl of crimson flames as she summons her rig.

Zuikaku then gets into a battle pose and then she deploys several planes to attack the Hornet fleet, behind her Shokaku does the same and then they send her planes to attack the Hornet fleet.

Zuikaku: The one who attacks first always wins!

At that moment several Zuikaku and Shokaku planes exploded simultaneously and this surprises everyone present, the explosions were so powerful that the planes flying close to the planes that exploded were hit by shrapnel and fell into the sea while emitting smoke from the engines or the wing.

Zuikaku: What was that?

Several F-18 and F-14 aircraft were flying at a distance out of visual range and fired medium-range AAM missiles, managing to shoot down several enemy aircraft. After completing their mission, the F-14 and F-18 went to escort to the Skywarrior bombers to bomb the Iron Blood ships.

Me: Well, Enterprise and the others will take care of them.

Enterprise cruises at high speeds alongside Cleveland, Laffey and Javelin. While New Jersey accompanies Kitty Hawk.

Jersey: Simply put, once again I was left doing nothing... (Pouting) Mooo, Mooo.

Me: Don't worry, in my plan there is also a hole for you to have fun, I just want to reduce casualties between allies.

Jersey: Ok, then I'll follow you.

Both girls smile sinisterly and sail towards the Iron Blood fleet, in the sky there are two E2-Cs controlling all the airspace where both combats take place, these planes send the information to Kitty and then she decides which targets to attack, to be an aircraft carrier has its benefits.

Meanwhile, Eugen's fleet sails calmly in the sea without being aware of the approaching threat, due to the non-existence of early warning radar, they cannot differentiate the threats until they are too close, also due to their superpower status. most technologically advanced in the world, that made their egos immeasurable.

Eugen: Is there any news about the planes?

Graf: Nothing Eugen, I'm sick of doing nothing, there's nothing I can hit and unleash my hatred on her. It is useless to have JU-87 aircraft capable of deploying FRITZ X if there are no enemies to destroy.

Eugen: Don't worry, soon you'll have some very juicy prey that you can blow to pieces.

Graph: I hope so.

Hipper: Yes, Graf Zeppelin is in a very bad mood.

Z1: Be careful that she can bite you.

Ayanami: She's not a dog.

Graf: Shut up!

Z23: Girls, please calm down, we are on a mission to help the fifth division, we will get closer little by little and then...

BOOOOOMMMMM!

In that the planes that were flying near the German fleet exploded and fell into the sea wrapped in a ball of fire.

Eugen: what? What happened? Status report!

Z23: Nothing to my side!

Z1: I don't see anyone in the sea or in the air.

Hipper: I don't see anything.

Eugen: There is nothing? A submarine? No, that's impossible, submarines don't have such an anti-aircraft capability.

[NT: But the FS SMX-25 does have them]

Z1: Enemy contact! They are jet planes!

In that the girls look in the direction where Z1 is pointing and they see several F-18 planes flying towards them and then smoke comes out of the wings and something shoots out.

Eugen: Break formation! They are rockets!

The girls quickly broke formation to dodge, but what they didn't count is that these rockets are not rockets, they are ASM Harpoon guided missiles and the weapon stuck to them like a shadow.

Graf: I can't get rid of it!

In that the missiles hit Graf Zeppelin without her being able to do anything, the explosion made her lose her balance and her rig ended up destroyed.

Graf: What the hell was that? Ah, that hurts a lot.

Z1: Shit what kind of attack was that!

Eugen: Graf! are you OK!?

Graf: I'm fine, my flight deck is disabled, I can't deploy any more planes, we have to go to a dock for repairs, this can't be repaired here.

Eugen: Damn it!

Hipper: Contact! I see a bomber approaching!

The girls looked at the sky and saw a bomber dropping at unthinkable heights and Eugen using Zoom saw the belly of the plane open up and drop several bombs.

Eugen: Get away from here! It may not hit us, but just in case we should move! Hipper Help me carry Graf!

Hipper: Understood!

The two girls carried Graf who is waiting for her boilers to work properly again and zigzagged to avoid the attack, however, several F-18 planes used laser designators to aim at their targets, the fate of the Iron Blood fleet. was sentenced when Akagi spoke to Zuikaku over the radio.

Fiuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Z23: The bombs are chasing us!

Eugen: That's like Fritz X! That's impossible!

BBOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!

The girls were hit by the bombs, Eugen and Hipper had the greatest damage, because they were very close to Graf Zeppelin, the damage to the German aircraft carrier spread further, damaging many important components of the radar and communication antennas.

Z23: We can't take any more damage to the fleet!

Ayanami: I recommend to regroup and withdraw, also call the fifth division to flee, this got out of hand.

Eugen: No, we can still win, we have to get to where the fifth division is and we will have won.

SPLASS!

In that 3 columns of water rise very close to them, when they cross the horizon they see two kansen that sail towards them.

Z23: It's New Jersey and a kansen I don't know!

Eugen: Damn, I didn't expect Black Dragon to show up here, Attack Formation, we'll deal with them, there's only two of them and we're a whole fleet, attack!

Meanwhile Kitty looks through the binoculars.

Me: It seems that it does not look like they are going to give up. (I tried to be good...)

Jersey: Well, it seems not.

Me: Well, it seems that it will be the hard way. Do another demo, but this time it's bloody.

Jersey: Ok, they asked for it.

I then start dictating various coordinates so that each battleship gun is pointing at different locations in the ocean that the enemy occupies and then I leave the shots on STAND BY.

Jersey: Ready!

Me: Fire!

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Three shots flew towards the enemy.

Z23: New Jersey has shot!

Eugen: Try to zigzag, they can't reach us from that position.

Me: (The advantage of the E2-C is that you can predict the trajectories of the enemy and supposedly one of them is that it has a 70% chance that Eugen will navigate there at the moment of impact)

BBOOOOOOOMMMMM!

Me: Ok, one hit!

Jersey: YIAAHUUUUUUUUUU!

You could see that Eugen was hit by an HE shell from New Jersey, that left her with severe damage and fire from her rig, additionally it left her KO.

Z23: Shit! We are leaving! Hipper charges Eugen! This operation has failed! Ayanami, tell Zuikaku and Shokaku to withdraw!

Ayanami: Understood.

After that, the girls had no choice but to withdraw.

Meanwhile with Zuikaku, she duels alongside Enterprise just like in the anime, but while they were fighting they receive a call from Ayanami.

Ayanami: [Zuikaku, Shokaku, please withdraw immediately, enemy reinforcements are on their way]

Shokaku: [What happened? Where are you?]

Ayanami: [We are retreating, the enemy we met on the way are very powerful and they defeated Graf Zeppelin and Prinz Eugen, we are currently towing them back to international seas, I recommend you do the same if you don't want to be overwhelmed and defeated]

Zuikaku: GRRRRRR! I was so comfortable with this fight.

Enterprise: What are you babbling so much!?

In that Zuikaku separates from Enterprise.

Zuikaku: It was a great day, I was able to cross swords against you and that makes me happy, but I think we'll have to settle accounts another day, so... See ya!

In that she shoots a scroll towards the sea that upon contact this unleashes a cloud of intense steam that blinds Enterprise for a few moments and when the cloud dissipates, the fifth division was gone.

Hornet: Did they run away?

Enterprise: It seems so.

TO BE CONTINUE...........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
14.6K 384 28
No yaoi No lemon No smut I also dont know what to call this yet Started: May 28 2021 Ended:June 13th 2021
570K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...