More Than Human

By DA_CHEESE

One moment 13 year old Madeline was going for a hike with some of her friends, the next she woke up in a stra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilouge
A/N

Chapter 3

4.6K 216 6
By DA_CHEESE

June 7th

"Hi, I was wondering if Madeline could come over to go swimming?" Erica asked, phoning Madeline's house.

"Sorry, she isn't home. Maybe another time?" Erica heard tension and a lot of fear in Maddie's mom's voice.

"Where is she?" she asked, scared.

Madeline's mom took a deep breath. "We don't know," she said with a shaky voice.

"She ran away?!" Erica was shocked. Madeline talked about running away and living in the forest all the time, but she would never actually do it. Or did Erica not know here friend as well as she thought?

"I'd prefer not to talk about it."

"Okay," said Erica, disappointed. "Good luck finding her."

She meant it sincerely. Erica wasn't one of those average teenagers who was sarcastic about everything. She was a thirteen year old girl with the mind of a scientist. And she was very, very, kind.

Which was why she was so freaking scared about Madeline.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842K 27.6K 40
. Three years. It had been three years since he'd been taken, experimented on, had his DNA altered and became a freak of nature. He knew be...
233 35 19
There are a million possibilities. Possibilities that we don't get to travel. Possibilities that we don't get to see. Possibilities that can cause ev...
Efferent By A

Adventure

10.7K 2.3K 64
In the process of revamping this profile and this novel... thanks for your patience! (Estimated time of arrival: 12/01/19) "What are we?" I muttered...
3.7K 355 46
(Completed)(Undergoing Editing) Abnormal: Deviating from what is normal or usual. Elena Sarcov: A 16 year-old girl, with a nose piercing, brown eyes...