𝙚𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙘 ♪ 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮...

By goldenrai

she fell in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time and it gave her the most euph... More

EUPHORIC
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 1
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 2
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 3
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 4
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 5
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 6
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 7
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 8
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 9
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 10
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 11
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 12
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 14
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 15
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 16
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 17
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 18
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 19
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 20
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 21
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 22
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 23

ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 13

534 22 3
By goldenrai

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Excitement was really coursing through my body at the moment. I was one of the last ones in line with Minho for the meet and greet for DPR. There was a separation from the line and the area where the photos would be taken so it would be fine if I removed my mask when I met them.

I had a bucket hat and a face mask on to cover part of my face and Minho did too but had a beanie instead of a bucket hat.

I've always enjoyed their music and their concepts, you could tell they've worked on it really hard to perfect it.

"You look excited." Minho pipes up as we were waiting in line.

I nodded excitedly at him, despite him not seeing my smile.

Being the last ones for the meet and greet, the both of us were finally ushered to the photo area. Cream and Ian were in conversation before they noticed me. Dabin was the first was the first to notice me and smiled, still not realising who I was.

I remove my face mask and Dabin's eyes widened in realisation, making Cream and Ian look at us.

"Ayee Xena!" Dabin pulls me into a hug.

"Hi! I'm so glad to see you guys again!" I said pulling away and Ian then pulls me into a hug.

"It's been so long Xena!" He greets me and I nodded. "I'm so proud of you guys!" I tell them and they all thanked me.

"Who's this?" Ian motions towards Minho who was shyly standing a few feet behind me.

"Oh, this is Min— Lee Know of Stray Kids." I introduced. Which Minho bows to as he removes his mask smiling.

"Ah, I love your group." Ian says grinning as he looked at Minho. "Great music."

Minho thanks them and smiles. I noticed Dabin's eyes on me and gave me a knowing look.

"Yah! Stop it.." I said looking at Dabin as he wiggles his brows at me.

Cream pipes up, "Where are you guys seated?"

"Oh, we're staying at the pit. Right side I think." I answered.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Ian spoke up, "You both should stay at the upper box."

I shook my head at Ian, "No, oppa it's okay. Besides this was a surprise so I didn't want to tell you guys about it."

Dabin shakes his head, "Yah, just take the offer. You both will be more comfortable there 'cause if you do get recognised down at the pit we won't be able to help you."

I almost forgot I was not alone in being well known here. I was with Minho and he's definitely part of one of the most popular groups in Korea.

"I don't want to be a bother, are you guys sure it's okay?" I asked again, still hesitant on taking their offer.

Cream nods, "Yeah, it'll be way better for you both. Plus you won't be alone there, just a few friends and family. I think Harry is there along with Junny." He says informing me. I nodded as I felt more at ease with him name dropping.

We get interrupted by staff and told to get ready for the photo and we all posed for a few photos.

Ian calls over one of the staff, informing them to accompany us to the upper box. He turns back towards me and gave me a smile. "It really means a lot seeing you again and coming to our concert again." He tells me and I nodded.

"Of course, I adore you guys too much to miss this one. Congrats on the tour by the way, you all really came so far." I tell him honestly which he smiles gratefully for pulls me into a hug.

Once we finished the little chat and photos, we get escorted towards the upper box by a staff member.

"You seemed close with them." Minho spoke up as we walked together following the staff.

I nodded, "I've been to one of their first gigs in America. I knew of Ian oppa cause of him being in C-Clown. They were all surprised that I was a fan of theirs since it was the beginning of my peak years in the music industry." I answered. "They actually showed me around Korea when I went back here alone, a year after I met them."

He hums as he listens. We both reached the box and thanked the staff that helped us.

"Thanks for joining me by the way. I don't think I'd have as much fun if I were alone." I tell Minho and he shrugs.

"It's like a break for me so it really is no problem." He tells me smiling. "Plus you're great company and I've been dying to hear them live too."

I smiled at him just as I noticed Junny and Harry talking with one another. I grinned even wider as I looked back at Minho. "You should meet Junny and Harry." I said as a grabbed him by the hand as we approached the two soloists.

{.⋅ ♫ ⋅.}

It was right after the concert where both Minho and I got to hang out with the crew back stage for a while before we left. It was really nice seeing Ian and Dabin again and so was the rest. Although I wasn't as close to them like before due to schedules and mostly because of the age gap. I still adored them though.

Minho and I were back at my place as I invited him over after the concert which he surprisingly agreed to.

As I opened the door I suddenly get bombarded with questions from Teagan.

"So how was it?" I hear her call out as her steps got closer. "Was the date fun?"

I bite my lip as I see Teagan by the kitchen counter eating chips. She notices me and Minho who was trailing behind me and her eyes immediately widened. "I mean the concert. Was the concert fun...?" She smiles at me sheepishly.

"Hi, I'm Teagan. Xena's best friend from Toronto, Canada." She added. I've told her about them understanding english despite not being as fluent. I turn to Minho who gives a smile nonetheless.

"Right, I forgot to tell you he was coming over. I thought you were staying in Hongdae a little longer?" I spoke up.

"Yeah, well.. I was but then I kinda felt exhausted so I went ahead. Plus Steph said he's dropping by after his practice and since I'm leaving soon he wanted to hang with us."

"Is he staying the night?" I asked, since Steph hasn't told me about it. Teagan shrugs and answers, "Most likely. Anyways, I'll leave you two be." She says winking as she left and I shake my head at her antics.

"Well, that was Teagan..." I said looking at Minho who still had a smile on his face.

"She's... interesting." He spoke up.

Nodding, "She is." I smiled, "Do you want anything? I might just order for dinner." I added. "I'm a little lazy to cook." I tell him.

He hums, "I can cook for you both, if you'd like." He tells me as I snapped my attention back to him. "I mean, its been a while since I've made something and I'm feeling inspired." He looks at me, and I of course felt like I can't deny him, especially with a face like his but I also felt bad making him do that for us.

"Are you sure?" I still asked hesitantly.

He nods.

"Well, I hope I have everything you need." As I walked towards the pantry and opened the cabinets.

"I can work with it." He says smiling as he approached to get the things he needs from the pantry then fridge.

I hop on and sat on the corner of the kitchen counter as he gets to work. I pulled out my phone and turned some music on.

"How'd you get into cooking?" I asked him as he began washing a few things he's gotten from my pantry.

He looks back at me to answer, "I guess I liked the thought of being able to make something out of nothing and the excitement when I finish and succeeded in the end."

I nodded, that made a lot of sense. The thrill of being able to finish something from nothing.

"Have you been ever into cooking?" He asks as he continues whatever he was doing.

I shook my head, "Not really, I'm more of an eater than a cook or baker at that. I mean I can cook a few things." I really enjoyed it when people made things for me, I guess that's why acts of service was my top love language. "But if I don't have to, I try avoiding it the most."

He moved to the counter and began chopping a couple things as he preheated a pan. "How'd you come across us? Or became a fan of us?" He asks.

I paused, thinking about it for a bit. He was back at the stove, "I think it was around when Levanter was released. I stumbled upon you guys after like a recommendation by a friend of mine. Then, you guys turned to be my ult group from then on along with got7." I said as I leaned my weight to my arms resting on the counter.

I watch him do the cooking for a while and just as I was about to speak up again, my stomach began to growl.

He snaps his attention towards me and lets out a laugh as I felt my cheeks heat up. "Don't worry, I'm nearly done." He says smiling. "Sounds like you're starving for days." He teases.

I let out a sheepish smile, "Sorry."

"Here try this." He says as he gives me a spoonful of whatever he made, to taste. "Tell me if it's missing anything." He feeds me with the spoon once I gotten off the counter and walked up to him.

My eyes widened as I take in the spoonful he offered me. "Shit. That's really good." I exclaimed. "Can I keep you as my personal chef?"

He lets out another laugh and noticed a light tinge of pink in his cheeks. I didn't even realise how close we were to one another until he looked away to hide his pink tinted cheeks.

I cleared my throat, "I'll go um.. call Teagan..." I trailed off still giving a small smile as I ignore my heart racing.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♪ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

a/n :
idk if any of u would be interested
but i did put out a tbz book :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 98 8
Minho dates Y/N for a bet. Falling in love with her wasn't part of the plan and he slowly started developing feelings to not want to hurt her. Being...
31.1K 1.4K 41
{𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐} "𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙚" "𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" When they met and learned about each other, everythi...
2K 165 17
In where Seungmin had made it his routine to ride the train to school with his best friend, Hyunjin, who just happens to be his crush. -*- ❛❛Seung! I...
34.9K 2.4K 33
[ Jeongin x Seungmin ] "The bravest thing I ever did was continue to live my life to the fullest even when I knew I was going to die." Society says...