𝙚𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙘 ♪ 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮...

By goldenrai

she fell in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time and it gave her the most euph... More

EUPHORIC
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 1
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 2
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 3
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 4
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 5
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 6
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 7
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 8
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 9
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 10
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 11
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 13
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 14
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 15
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 16
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 17
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 18
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 19

ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 12

512 23 9
By goldenrai

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

I was currently in talks with Chan, or as he tells me, to call him Chris. I was still at the guys' dorm arriving like an hour ago, after the dinner with Felix and Hyunjin. Everyone has gathered in one dorm since they were all just hanging out with one another.

I felt like I needed an extra opinion about moving permanently in Korea. Being back here just brought out so much memories when I used to come visit when I was younger and when I went a couple years back alone.

"I mean.. I do love Canada and all, but being here longer than anticipated made me feel like I missed something you know?" I inform him.

He nods, "I get you... I say follow what you feel would make you happy."

I make a face and scrunch my nose, "I'm too indecisive for that. But I'm also scared that whatever decision I would choose, I'd be making a mistake." I began, "That it could be something what I want now but not in the near future... I don't know."

He nods as he listens to me. "Maybe you should sleep on it and ask your parents about it."

I nodded agreeing with him, "I mean my contract with my label is ending soon too so, if I do move I don't think it'd be much of a problem but if I do renew it, it also isn't a problem since they have a sub company here. I guess my biggest problem is really just myself, 'cause I know my parents would support me no matter what."

He smiles, "I think you have your answer, but you should sleep on it still. Think about it tomorrow." He states.

"Thanks Chris."

"It's no problem Xena." He gives me a grin.

"No, seriously. You're like an older brother I've never had. I mean I have other guy friends but none like you or well none I could talk to as much as you. So it really does mean a lot to me." I tell him honestly.

"Glad to have adopted another kid." He lets out a laugh as he ruffles my hair as he gets up towards wherever the others were.

"Yah! Not the hair." I groaned as I pushed his hand away. I get up from the couch and followed him towards the boys.

The guys who were living in the other dorm seemed to be bidding their goodbyes already.

"Bye noona!" Jeongin bids me goodbye while giving me a side hug.

I pouted, "Awee, I'll see you next time." I tell him and he nods. "The rest of you are lame for wanting to sleep early." I piped up looking at Felix, Han and Seungmin.

"I'm sorry you don't understand beauty sleep." Seungmin retorts. "Maybe that's why you're getting wrinkles." My jaw drops at him.

"Yah! I do not have wrinkles." I exclaimed. "Chris, tell him I'm wrinkle-less." I said turning to him.

"Don't—" Chris began but gets cut off.

"Just accept you're getting old." Seungmin grins at me which led to everyone laughing.

I narrow my eyes at him, "You're so annoying. I like PuppyM more than you." I huffed, crossing my arms.

"Cute." I hear someone mumble.

"This is why Han and Felix are my besties." I added, looking at Seungmin as I get the last sentence in. Han immediately cheers and gives me a high five as he passes me.

"Alright..." Chris interrupts before Seungmin and I get into another banter. I mean, our banters were never serious, mostly like playful sibling banter. It was just how our dynamic worked, when we met and got along.

"Talk tomorrow Lixie." I smiled.

"Thanks again for dinner." He says to me, seeing as I paid for dinner before him and Hyunjin could.

As the other four left, Chris suggested if we would want to watch a movie. It was definitely difficult to choose with all of us having different tastes in movies but in the end we decided to rewatch deadpool.

We all piled in the living room as Chris went to fix the telly for the movie as Changbin sits on the ground leaning against the couch. I take a seat crosslegged in the middle placing a pillow on my lap while Lee Know and Hyunjin sat in each side of me.

"Do you have no schedule tomorrow?" Changbin asked as he turned to look back at me.

I shake my head, "I'm free for tomorrow and the whole weekend actually. I'm watching a concert on Saturday too so I have Sunday to recuperate." I smiled.

"Oh what concert?" Hyunjin asks curiously.

"DPR Ian And Live. I met them at one of their first few gigs in the US. I remember they were so shocked to see me there being a fan of theirs." I said laughing at the memory.

"I love DPR Ian's music and the cinematography of his music videos." Chris pipes up.

I nodded excitedly, "They're seriously great, especially their concerts."

Chris slides down beside Changbin on the ground. "I wish I could see them live but I'm busy for the weekend." Chris says and both Hyunjin and Changbin nodded to being busy. I gave them a sad smile, they never disappoint in their concerts. I mean most groups never do but Korean RNB is just different for me.

I hear Lee Know hums and I turn to him, "I actually wanna see them live now, but I doubt there's still tickets on sale." He pipes up.

"Oh really?" I asked grinning as I sat even straighter, "I actually have a spare ticket since Steph was supposed to come with me but his group is filming something this weekend and my friend, Teagan has prior plans."

"Are you sure it's okay?" Lee Know asks slightly hesitant to take the spare ticket. I nodded giving him a smile. "Yeah, it's better than attending alone anyways. Of course as long as you're free." I tell him but turned to Chris, "If that's okay." Who seemed to be thinking about it.

"I think I'm only busy during the morning that day." Lee Know answers but also turns to Chris to see his opinion. "Hyung?"

Chris ends up nodding, even though I know he's thinking of the precautions we need to take or if we get spotted together in public, alone. "Just be careful and have fun." He smiles.

"Right, let's play the movie." Hyunjin spoke up, clearing his throat.

{.⋅ ♫ ⋅.}

"Thanks for walking me out." I smiled at Lee Know.

He shrugs, "It's no problem." He gives me a small smile as we both waited for my cab to arrive. It was already around 2 am so there wasn't anyone out in the streets anymore.

We waited in silence until I spoke up. "You know, I really like your name." I stated.

"Lee Know?" He asks, thinking of his stage name.

I shook my head, "Your real name, Minho." I began, "I think it really suits you... It has a nice ring to it. I mean, granted there's a few people also named Lee Minho who are also good looking." My eyes widened at what I blurted out, "Not saying that you aren't, you really are. In fact, I don't think I know a Lee Minho who isn't attractive and—" I ended up ranting, but he cuts me off before I talk and embarrass myself even more.

"Thank you." He smiles.

Thank heavens it was dark out, and the streetlights were a few feet away from us. At least you won't be able to tell how heated my cheeks are at the moment.

"Feel free to call me that... If you'd like." He says to me just as I noticed my cab arrive.

"I will." I look at him smiling, gosh he's really beautiful. "I guess I'll see you on Saturday." I bid goodbye and he nods, opening the back car door for me.

"I'll send you the details." I added as I got in the cab. He shuts the door for me and I leaned back and sunk on the seat.

I felt dazed, probably from the tiredness. Even my heart felt like it was beating loudly. I didn't even realised how fast we were to arrive at my destination until I realised we stopped. I say my thanks and paid for it. I hurriedly make my way to my place and as I entered, Teagan was sitting on the couch on her phone with her leg propped up.

I run my hand through my hair, "Why are you still awake?" I asked as she noticed me come in as I removed my shoes.

She raises a brow at me, "Young lady, what are you doing arriving at this hour?" She says trying to act sternly but ends up cracking a smile. "So? How was the 'not date'?" She adds.

I roll my eyes at her, "Seriously? You stayed up to ask that?" I look at her and she shrugs.

"Well, I have a nonexistent love life. You're my source of entertainment, what was I supposed to do, sleep?"

"Yes, like a normal human being." I stated as I take a seat beside her. "But to answer, Hyunjin was there with us and then we ended up at one of the guys' dorm and hanged out for a couple of hours."

"And?"

"And what?" I looked at her confused.

She sighs, "How did you graduate honors and still be so dense?" She asks rhetorically. "When are you and Felix hanging out again?" She gets to the point.

I shrugged, "We're just friends Teagan, plus they're busy. I guess I should mention Minho is— I mean Lee Know is coming to watch the concert with me on Saturday." I tell her which almost immediately she squeals at.

"You're on first name basis!"

"Yeah, with almost all of them." I tilt my head at her confused. "Asides from Han since I know Jisung who's from NCT and I don't want to interchange them."

She pauses for a moment and seemed like she got an idea, "Tell me how you act with each of them."

"Can we not do this tomorrow?" I pouted, trying to get away with it.

She squints her eyes at me and nods nonetheless. "But you're telling me everything tomorrow." She states and holds up her pinky, "Swear on it."

I scrunch my nose but hook my pink with hers anyways. "I pinky swear." I sighed which she happily claps to. Knowing how much we both take pink swears seriously.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♪ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 6.3K 23
where you and a boy start to flirt through instagram comments :) (fetus writing please i can't -) 2021/18/08 #2 hyunjin 2021/14/01 #13 hyunjinxrea...
15.4K 664 36
He was never looking for love. In fact, Yang Jeongin didn't really care for it at the time. He was too busy with the responsibilities that came with...
5.9K 302 14
Two men, two totally different lifetimes. They should not want each other the way they do. But when they unexpectedly find love in someone so perfect...
39K 831 25
You get added in to a group chat bc they got the wrong umber you figure the rest out🤷🏽‍♂️