Love Me Like This! (Inazuma E...

By InazumaAesthetic

This is Inazuma Eleven One-shot book. This book contains lots of fluff, cuteness, angst, tsundere and innocen... More

✨The Request Page no. 1 [Closed]✨
✯You are Precious to me [Axel Blaze x Sister! Reader]✯
✯The Ice Princes (Fubuki Twins x OC)✯
✯His Ocean blue eyes! (Ichihoshi Hikaru x Reader)✯
✯Love it! [Tsurugi Kyousuke x Shy!Reader]✯
✯Nobody Else! [Kurama Norihito x OC]✯
✯Feel the same! [Suzuno fusuke x OC x Dylan keith]✯
✯Innocent Love [Nosaka Yuuma x Quiet! Reader]✯
✯Angel and Devil! [Haizaki Ryouhei x Singer! Reader]✯
✯The Matchmakers! [Ichihoshi Hikaru x Awanami Iruka (OC)]✯
✨The Request Page no. 2 [Opened]✨

✯Bestest Friends! [Fubuki Shirou x Jealous! Reader]✯

110 4 0
By InazumaAesthetic

Hi Guys! Sorry for the long wait! Anyway, I'm back so let's get on with the oneshot:

This was requested by Ningg_Guanggg

I hope you liked it! Enjoy the story!

______________________

3rd Person POV~

"We're looking for a legendary striker!"

Raimon Junior was here at the Hakuren Junior high in search for the legendary Ace Striker to fight against the Aliea Gauken.

"Wah it's really inazuma Eleven here at our school." The members of Hakuren Junior was getting excited seeing Raimon face to face.

"Wow It's Endou Mamoru! It's a Pleasure to meet you." A boy said.

"I'm a big fan of you Kidou Yuuto, Kazemaru Ichirouta too!" A girl was fangirling seeing them.

"Where is Fubuki Shirou?" Hitomiko-kantoku asked.

"Captain must be skateboarding." One of them said. A short girl.

"No, I think he's bobsledding, remember he told us." A purple haired boy said.

"Nah, he told me this morning that he'd be skiing. He said he's gonna make a highest jump. I know he will alright but I'm still worried." She said as everyone looks at her.

"Um... I'll go call him, btw I'm [L/n] [F/n], I'm the manager of Hakuren Jr. High." She said as she bow. Then she walked out to find Fubuki.

Just like she said, he was heading to go skiing, then she stopped him.

"Fubuki-kun, there's someone here to meet you."

"Me, who are they?"

"It's Raimon Jr. High!"

"Oh."

They both went inside as Raimon was shocked to see him. He was the same guy who saved them from bear. Then they told him to come with them.

"Hold on, you can't take our captain. He... He--"

"It's alright, F/n-chan!" He said as she looked at him.

"But we're best friends and you'll be going away--"

Tears build up in her eyes as he wipes them. "But I have to save soccer from those alien. I promise when I return, we'll play soccer together."

She smiles and turn to Coach. "If Fubuki is going then I will go to, if you don't agree than I won't let him go as well."

"F/n-chan..."

"Alright that's no problem. Of course you can come too. Is that alright, Coach?" Endou asked.

"I don't care as long, we have Fubuki-kun leave with us then it's fine."

F/N's lit up. "Yay! Thank you so much, kantoku! I will also serve as your new manager until the Aliea Gauken is defeated."

"Yeah, that sounds great! Welcome!" Kino Aki smiled at the girl.

Timeskip~

Hakuren was going to have a match with Raimon, they were walking down towards the field, Otonashi slipped on the stairs but Fubuki caught her, smoothly.

F/n looked at them. They way Fubuki smiled at her as she was blushing. It kinda make her feel a heavy feeling inside as she held her heart.

"Are you alright? You should be careful, the stairs can be a bit slippery." Fubuki said as he was still holding onto her.

"Thank you so much!"

"Here you can held my hand!" He offered as she took it blushing slightly.

Seeing them being close like this makes F/n's heart burns with jealousy.

After the match, Fubuki and F/n decided to leave with Inazuma Eleven. They both were sitting together.

They were having a match with Gemini storm. Fubuki got a bit stain on his ankle. After the match, F/n was about to go to him but Otonashi was already there helping him.

F/n looked down and walked away. "What's wrong?"

She turned around and saw Aki. F/n didn't say anything thing, she just sigh and looked towards Fubuki and Otonashi.

Aki smiled knowing what was the matter. "You don't need to worry about Otonashi-san, she's just helping Fubuki as a manager, it's our duty to look after player's health. You don't have to feel jealous and beside Otonashi just met him."

F/n gasped, how she figured it out that she likes Fubuki. 'Maybe Aki is right, oh I'm so stupid. How can I not notice?'

"But she's always around him and I don't know--"

"If you're not sure, you can talk to Otonashi and Fubuki-kun!"

"Thanks Aki, I think I understand!"

Then she walked towards them. "Fubuki-kun, are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine. It's wasn't even that bad."

Otonashi smiles as she went to join the other manager. While F/n was with Fubuki the whole time.

Timeskip~

Next day, manager was cooking for the whole team. They put the food on the table. Then Otonashi gave a bowl of soup to Fubuki.

"Here, this will help with your ankle." She smiles.

"Thanks, My ankle is almost healed. It's all thanks to you.". Fubuki smiles as F/n was looking at them.

'But I stayed up with him all night and--' She walked away from there. She felt like her purpose for coming with Fubuki is pointless. She wanted to stay close to him but it seems like they were more more distance from each other.

One night, F/n tapped Otonashi shoulder and tell her she wanted to talk to him, they both walked out of the caravan and they were walking.

"I know we were a bit distance but I just--"

"Do you not like me, F/n-chan?" Otonashi said as she looked down sadly.

"No, it's not that. It was just a misunderstanding. I'm really sorry."

"L/n-san, I'm sorry too, Aki-san told me, you really don't have to worry. I don't like Fubuki-san. It just I wanted to help him and repay him for saving me back there, that's why." Otonashi explained then F/n hugged her, as she blushes.

"L/n-san?"

"Call me F/n! And I'm really sorry for misunderstanding you. It's just we're really close and I care about him but I thought our friendship was falling apart, but I never blamed you for it, it just I think not right time for me."

"I just hope you can figure it out and tell Fubuki-san, how you feel about him?"

"Wait... What?"

"I know you like him, F/n-chan Hehe!"

F/n smiles at her as she hugged her. "Thanks Haruna-chan!'

Next Morning~

Fubuki was practicing alone, then F/n joins him. "Can I play with you? Like we usually do."

Fubuki smiles and nod. They both dribble the ball and pass to each other. They were smiling together happily playing. Otonashi looked at them, cheering for them mentally and smiling.

"Fubuki here, score the goal."

"Eternal Blizzard." He scores then he ran hugged her, which makes her shock.

"I was so carrier away in defeating those aliens that I forgot about my own best friend. I hope you can forgive me, F/n-chan!" He said as he pulled away.

"It's alright, Fubuki!" She looked at Haruno, who nod at her.

"Um, there's something else I wanna tell you..."

"What is it, F/n?"

"Ano.. I really... Actually I really like you Fubuki!" She said. "There I said it."

He looked surprised a bit but he wasn't shocked.

"F/n-chan... I actually liked you too."

"Huh? Honto? (Really?)" Her smiles widens as she hugged him.
Then he was about to kiss her but she stopped him.

"Um Fubuki, everyone is watching... Not here please." He chuckles as he nod and kissed her cheek instead. She blushed hard.

They turn around to see everyone shocked, some was blushing looking at the two.

"They're so Cute!" Rika said fangirling, as she hugged Ichinose's arm. "Aren't they, darling?"

"Yeah," he said as he sweatdrop.

Everyone else cheered for them. F/n smiled at Haruno, who was also smiling back at her.

In that moment, a new love and a new friendship was born...

"Fubuki-kun, let's be bestest Friends forever!"

"Yeah but maybe someday we'll be more than that. F/n-chan!"

___________________

I hope you liked it! Please tell in the comments section, how was it. Anyway I think I'm gonna disappear again lol. Just kidding, I'll try to stay and update more! See you in the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 228 42
This book contains various anime oneshot that would surely make your heart flutter. So please enjoy reading. 💓💓💓
81K 1.5K 21
𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱. Inazuma Eleven ALL series one shots! Character x Reader Character x OC Character x Character 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳. I don...
69.9K 1.3K 18
Hey, So.....this is my first book and its an Inazuma Eleven one-shots. I do not own any of the Inazuma Eleven characters. I hope y'all enjoy it! Anna...
8.7K 161 6
Just a book of one shots, nothing more really. There'll be some simple ones with random original characters, and maybe some specific ones from variou...