My Life, My Choice, My Prison...

By epiceviladventureme1

Brody Rosewood was on his way, he was going to become a criminal lawyer. He wanted to make his dads proud of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Epilogue

Chapter 12

10K 503 40
By epiceviladventureme1

A/N~ Well we're almost to the end, my question is, do i do an epilogue or leave it here with Fernando kissing the ground? What do you all think?

Fernando’s Pov

As I walk into the diner, I couldn’t help but scrunched up my nose in distaste as I spot Jared, just what the hell could he want to talk to me about.

I near the booth and just stand there; he raises an eyebrow as he sees I’m not taking a seat.

‘’What do you want Jared?’’ I muttered while reluctantly taking a seat.

‘’We need to talk to you.’’  I raise an eyebrow as he says we, is it finally happening? Is Jared getting Alzheimer’s?

I didn’t see anyone sitting next to him, and he seemed like he was suffering from dementia.

‘’Jared, are you in need of assistance? Do you need someone to change your diapers?’’ I question and he growls.

‘’Miguel better get here fast, or I swear I’m going to fucking kill you!’’ He sneers and I was going to chuckle when I realize what he said, he said Miguel.

‘’Explain to me, why would Miguel be coming here?’’ I narrow my eyes at him and he just glares at me.

‘’Hi bro, I’m glad you’re here.’’ Miguel chirps and I smile as I hug him, he then goes and hugs Jared and plants a big wet kiss on the lips.

‘’Oh, hell fucking no, what the fuck is going on? Miguel, seriously I know you have grandfather issues but come on.’’ I pipe and Miguel just stares at me.

‘’You better watch what you say to me.’’ Jared growls at me and I roll my eyes at him.

‘’I have the power to bring Brody back.’’ I widen my eyes, he was Brody’s boss, but do I really want to sell my soul to the devil.

‘’This is all kinds wrong, Miguel he’s too old for you.’’ I groan and Miguel blushes.

‘’I love him bro, he’s Jared and I know he’s an asshole but I love him and he loves me.’’ I could see the love in his eyes, hell I could see the love in Jared’s eyes.

‘’My god, it’s so unnatural.’’ I run my hands through my face and wince as Jared glares at me.

‘’I still hate you!’’ I point out to him and he shrugs.

‘’Believe me I hate you so much, I want to put a hit on you if I knew Brody wouldn’t kill me for it.’’ I smile faintly at that.

‘’Fine, but hurt one single hair on his head and I’ll hurt you, fucking perverted old man.’’ I deadpanned and my brother laughs happily and sits on Jared’s lap.

‘’Please let me get use to the idea first, sit on your own side of the booth.’’ I grumble and Miguel actually giggles and Jared just glares at me.

I shrug smiling as I see my brother happy, I hate it that he found happiness with this jerk but I guess you can’t go against love.

Then how come Brody could leave you?  I wince as I hear myself think that.

I guess it was more lust than love on his part. I hate thinking that, because I did fell in love with him and he just wanted a quick fuck from me, he probably already forgot about me and here I’am pinning after him like a love-struck girly teenager.

‘’Sorry I’m late.’’ I heard the voice I hear in my dreams and I stiffen as I slowly turn around and lift my gaze to find a smiling looking Brody.

I gasp as I stand up, I got up, and got close enough to him, a fucking needle couldn’t fit in between us.

I could feel his breath fanning me, I could smell his sweet cologne and somehow I found more space to fill.

Our noses touch and he brush his lips on mine, that’s when I snap out of my fantasy and glare at him.

I pull away from him as I lifted my right hand and punch him squared in the jaw.

Miguel gasps, Jared chuckles and Brody just wipes blood from his lip while staring at me.

‘’You sure can pack a right hook.’’ He murmurs and as soon as I see his small smile I grab the front of his leather jacket and pull him towards me, I slam my lips on his and the world disappear, the time stops as if it was only me and him and no one else.

I moan as I let his tongue in to explore the insides of my mouth, my first kiss, by the boy who I’m foolish and stupidly in love with.

Once air was a must in my lungs, I slowly pull away and I blink a couple of times to make sure this wasn’t a dream, but judging by the smirk playing on Jared’s lips, this was very real and he just kissed me.

‘’How long are you in town for?’’ I question slightly scare at the possibility of Brody leaving me again, shit we weren’t even together and here I’m worry about him taking his job over me.

‘’For as long as you’ll have me, Fer I’m not going anywhere, I’m retired.’’ I snap my head towards him than back at an annoyed Jared.

‘’Yes, Brody no longer works for me.’’ Jared says and Miguel stares at him as if waiting for something else, Jared looks at my brother than sighs.

‘’I’m no longer in that profession either.’’ I fought the snort at Jared’s sad look, he was actually pouting.

‘’Hey are those your real teeth?’’ I ask and he narrows his eyes at me.

‘’Brody, are you sure you love this piece of shit, can’t we just find someone else for you please.’’ I dismissed everything he said right after he mentions Brody loving me, which was mind fucking.

‘’You love me?’’ I turn my awe gaze on Brody and he blushed as he glares at Jared.

But his glare softens as he turns back to me.

‘’Yes, I’m so fucking in love with you and I have been ever since I met you, I left to protect you and because dumb nuts over here had forbade me, and if it wasn’t for me catching him fucking your brother I wouldn’t be here right now.’’ He explains and I almost puke when I heard about my brother fucking this decrepit old man.

But a hand caressing me softly takes those images away, and Brody pull my face up gently with his fingertips and leaned in. I was nervous at how gentle he was being, Brody puts his arm around my waist holding me up.

‘’I love you.’’ Brody whispers.

 Brody brushes his lips on mine, and I whimper as he pulls away from me, his thumb still caressing my bottom lip.

I shut my eyes as I licked my lips and I hear a groan.

‘’Stop, I’m barely under control here, you don’t how much I want to drag you somewhere with a bed and fuck you into the mattress, but being your first time I want to take it slow and give you time.’’ Brody says as he blushes and I smile at how cute he was acting.

‘’I love you too.’’ I whisper as I wrap my arms around his neck.

‘’Ok, so are you ready to go tell the parentals?’’ I nodded and then turn to look at my brother and his old man.

‘’You need to bring Viagra man too, they need to meet him and for this I can’t fucking wait.’’ Jared’s turn pale at my words and looks at Miguel with a pleading look.

I chuckle as I take Brody’s hand in mine and start walking, I was the happiest I’ve ever been and now I could breathe without it hurting. And nothing could make me happier than now.

‘’Fernando, let’s get marry.’’ Brody’s voice sounds next to me and I falter on my steps and go face down onto the ground.

Well shit I spoke too soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 3.9K 43
Short snippets behind BinJin's daily life.
468K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
116K 9.1K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
3.7K 561 8
Mason is on a mission to get close to Elliot Prescott. After landing the job of the lawyer's PA, Mason is in the perfect position to gather all the i...