Winrina: HOMOPHOBIC

By Winter201117

Winter never knew that a straight girl like her will be able to turn gay and fell inlove with the same gender... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54 🔞
55
56
57
58
59
Last chapter 60
New story
EPILOGUE🔞

12

4.6K 170 58
By Winter201117

Third Person's POV

Today's the day that Winter has been waiting for. She can't contain her excitement and at the same time her nervousness. She used to dance at her old school way back in Jeju, but unfortunately, she needed to stop when her parents decided to move to Busan.

Their crew were so successful that's why Winter felt so heartbroken when she learned that she cannot  with them anymore. With a heavy heart, she left the crew without saying a proper goodbye.

Dancing help her so much to get out of her comfort zone. Dancing help her make friends, since she's having a hard time talking to people. Dancing is her safe zone, she can feel free whenever her body starts to move.

She's now at a dance studio here at the school, falling in line together with the other students who dare to audition. Winter roamed her eyes, finding a certain someone who she probably needed the most right now to ease her nervousness. She know herself that she's way too good at dancing but still she can't help to feel anxious.

"Hey. Winter right?" A short-haired girl, wearing a friendly grin, tapped her from behind. She narrowed her eyes trying to remember if she knew her.

"Oh, where's my manners. I'm Chaewon. We're classmates in History." Chaewon said and reached out her hand waiting for a shake.

"Oh yeah right. That's why you look kinda familiar to me." Winter replied and gladly reached out her hand for a shake.

"It's okay. I always seen you talking to Karina and Ning and Giselle. I always have the urge to talk to you but I chose not to do it."

"Why? I'm not going to bite you." Winter said which made the girl laugh.

"Silly. I know, it's just every time I'm trying to approach you I always received a deadly glare from your girlfriend."Chaewon said which made Winter furrowed her eyebrows.

"You must be mistaken. I don't have any girlfriend."

"Oh really? I thought you and Karina are together." Chaewon said with a questioning look on her face.

"Uh no, we're just friends."

"Yeah friends. I always saw the two of you being sweet and clingy to each other. I'm sorry."

"That would never happened. I'm straight and so as Karina."

"Oh no. You're not dear. So as her." Chaewon replied with a knowingly smirk.

Her attention went towards Winter's back which made the girl turn around and there, she saw the cat-eyes that she's been longing for since the day has started. But something's off, Karina doesn't seem glad to see her today.

"Oh, Rin! Finally. I've been looking for you!" Winter squealed and suddenly Karina's face grew brighter.

"I didn't know you miss me that much Win."Karina said teasingly.

"Nah. I just thought that you wouldn't show up. I'm starting to think what I should do to you if you really ditch me today." Winter rubbed her chin and act like she's thinking which earned her a smack from the latter. They both laughed out which was interrupted with Chaewon, faking a cough.

"Oh. I totally forgot. Karina this is Chaewon, my classmate in History and my new found friend." Winter said and earned a nudge from the latter.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you Karina." Chaewon said and offered her hand for a shake once again but quickly pull it back when Karina gave her an eye roll instead of a handshake.

"Rin!" Winter said before pulling Karina inches away from Chaewon.

"Why do you need to be that rude?" Winter said in a serious voice.

"I don't like her." Karina said coldly.

"But she doesn't do anything to you. She just want to be friends!" Winter said trying not to yell.

Karina was about to answer but the organizer asked for the students to get ready because the audition is about to start.

"Just go to your seat, I'lI talk to you later." Winter said and was about to go back when Karina suddenly pull the hem of her flannel.

"What?"

"G-good luck Win." Karina muttered softly enough for Winter to hear and bowed her head maybe due to embarrassment. Winter pat Karina's head and smiled at her softly.

"Thanks Jimin." She replied before going back to her place.

"Hey. I'm sorry for that. I think Karina is just having a bad day." Winter said when she got back to her place.

"No worries. Or maybe she's just jealous." Chaewon replied teasingly. Winter furrowed her eyebrows which made Chaewon giggled.

"I'm just kidding." She continued and the both chuckled softly. Little did they know, a pair of eyes watching them and the owner of that eyes obviously isn't happy on what's happening between them.

AESP, the name of the dance crew of Busan International High school is quite famous. Just by looking at how many students want to part of the crew, you can determine how known are they.

Karina is starting to get bored, she can't help but to feel sleepy. For her, Winter's turn is taking quite too long. She don't want to be rude but for her, most of the candidates are trying so hard to dance which make them doesn't look good. Karina massage her temple, fighting the urge to fell asleep. She might miss her chance to see Winter's dance. Luckily the sound of Ning's munching those chips and Giselle's continuous complaining are helping her to stay awake.

Momo, the captain of the Aesp, is feeling the same way as Karina. This year's audition is so close to disaster and she's starting to worry that no one might be able to join her crew. She needed someone who can replace her position, she close to retiring because she needs to prepare for her college entrance examination.

Momo divert her attention to her girlfriend, Sana, who is sitting at the right most corner of the studio. She wants to go to her and wrap her in her arms instead of judging these nonsense brats. Momo was so close on eye-fucking with her girl when she heard the name of the next candidate.

"Kim Min Jeong. You're up." The coordinator said.

Winter wore her white cap and stood up quickly. Her presence and charm made the whole studio fell in awe. All eyes were following every step she's taking towards the center. Momo feel a little bit intimidated by her, and at the same time, amused.

"I hope she's a good one." Momo whispered to herself.

Karina's energy suddenly came back as she heard the name of her best friend being called. Finally, she can now see if Winter's saying the truth about her being a good dancer. Winter looked at Karina first and gave her a playful wink which made the latter rolled her eyes playfully in reply.

As soon as the music played, Winter suddenly changed her aura. Her swag seems to be way out of this world. She started her routine by a deadly snap of her hips which made the students watching screamed in amusement.

Winter's eyes widened when Winter started dancing.Ning stopped eating and Giselle suddenly became quiet, focusing on every Winter's move.

"Wow. She's not really lying when she told me she's good at dancing."Karina said, still can't take her eyes off the girl.

"What? Are you kidding me Karina? She's way more than good! Look at that body roll. Oohh." Giselle said and suddenly wince when she felt a sudden pain at her side.

"You sounded like a pervert ."Ning said after pinching Giselle.

The whole studio were filled with screams and applause when Winter's dance finished.

"Oh shit. You're so hot Winter!" A girl sitting behind Karina screamed.

"Be my girlfriend Winter!" Another girl screamed which made Karina turned to her direction.

"I'm sorry. That girl is straight." Karina said coldly.

"Oh, no worries. I can change her." The girl replied with a smirk.Karina rolled her eyes due to annoyance and focus back her attention to Winter.

"Jealous?" Ning wiggled her eyebrows playfully but Karina just ignore her.

Winter's eyes automatically focused back to Karina and gave her a knowing grin. She knows that Karina was amused by her skills. She saw how Karina's jaw dropped when she started dancing to the beat. Her staring contest with Karina was interrupted when Momo suddenly speak.

"Why are you dancing?"Momo asked seriously.

"No particular reason. I love dancing. It's my passion. " Winter replied not budging by Momoi's intimidating look.

"Since when do you start to dance?"

"Since I was a kid." Momo nodded and asked Winter to go back to her seat and take a rest. Winter knows to herself that her performance is good but a part of her still has this fear that she can't pass.

"I think I found my new captain." Momo muttered to herself with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 2K 13
Karina is a carefree heir who loves cleaning. While Winter is an annoying CEO with secrets. When Karina decided to work as a cleaner, Winter keeps an...
69.3K 2.4K 22
After dropping out of college, Minjeong is forced to join her parents on a three month stay to Kwangya, Canada. Not being used to the cold weather, t...
101K 5.7K 21
❥ A college instafamous trying to persuade her 4 years online friend named Winter for a meet up, and there goes Minjeong, a timid college girl trying...