Percy's VK side (Percy Jackso...

By ThatChildOfAthena

What if Percy didn't grow up with Sally? What if Disney was real? When the Disney Greek gods reveal themselve... More

Chapter 1-So Disney is real?
Chapter 2-Percy's VK side
Chapter 3-Let them see my demons
Chapter 4-Annabitch tries to get me killed
Chapter five-My new life
Chapter 6-Visiting old places, making new memories
Chapter 7-Camp
Chapter 8-Stabby stab stab
Chapter 10-Percy can't sit still
Chapter 11-Another Prophecy! Again...
Chapter 12-How to get to Tartarus 101
Chapter 13-The River
Chapter 14-We like knocking out people now
Chapter 15-My Possessor hates me
Chapter 16 - All the plants are dying~🎵

Chapter 9-Things get real

316 16 20
By ThatChildOfAthena

I do not own Disney or PJO/HoO

Anyone's thoughts=italics

(Swearing involved in this chapter)

Percy's PoV

I wake up to a bright light in my face.

Wait, it's too bright. Going back to sleep.

"Oh no, it's wake up time for you Percy." I hear a voice say from beside me.

I roll my head to one side to see Will's unimpressed face. "That's the third time your body has woke you up and you've tried to go back to sleep. Stay AWAKE."

I nervously chuckle, muttering, "Whoops..."

I look around the room, to see the infirmary. Other demigods lie on beds, wounded and being treated. Where I got stabbed, my chest feels like it's on fire. "Where's Harry?" I ask. "Is he okay?"

Will rolls his eyes. "He's fine. Jeez, you're like me when Nico shadow travels. Don't worry, he's outside."

Will exits the room, and after a few seconds, Harry comes rushing in. "Percy!"

He hugs me tight, and I wince slightly. He quickly backs away, noticing my pain. "Percy Jackson! You went and challenged a titan! Do you know how worried I was?"

I rub the back of my neck sheepishly. "Sorry...but no one else was going to take him on! And I wasn't going to-"

Harry cut me off with a small kiss, and I relaxed. Harry pulled away. "Now, rest. That sword cut did a number on you."

I nodded and closed my eyes, accepting the darkness and drifting off to sleep.

-Time skip-

I wake up, this time my chest doesn't feels too bad, as the pain is nearly gone. I don't see anyone in the infirmary except the innuendo demigods, so I attempt to stand up and walk. I swing my legs off the bed and as I stand, my legs almost give out. I steady myself with the bed,  then take a step forward, another...another...

Soon, I'm walking out of the infirmary.

Then back in when Harry spots me.

"PERSEUS JACKSON! GO BACK TO THE INFIRMARY AND REST!!!" He scolds, running at me. My eyes widen, and I quickly try to limp back to the infirmary before Harry catches me.

I fail, Harry easily catching up to me. "You need to rest." Harry said. "You're barely standing up right now!"

That was true. At that point I was leaning on a wall. "But Harry..." I whined, "It's boring in there!"

Harry rolls his eyes. "Fine, I'll come."

I smile, but as I turn to go back, I feel myself getting carefully picked up by strong arms. I let out a surprised squeak and a light blush creeps up my face. 'Dammit Harry,' I think. 'Why do you always have to make me a stuttering mess? I'm supposed to be the crazy guy!'

Harry carries me to the infirmary, bridal style. He places me down on the bed, kissing my forehead. As I lay down, I realise how drained I feel. "Even after all those naps I still feel tired." I complain to Harry, he just chuckles.

"Stay awake, I don't have anyone to chat to." Harry says. "Do ya wanna play a game or something...?"

I nod my head, desperate for something to do. Harry goes out of the room for a minutes or two, to come back with snakes and ladders and Uno. We set up Uno, we are about to start playing when there's a shriek from outside.

Harry and I lock eyes, then rush out of the room (going as fast as I can run.) Screams echo around camp, coming from the forest. Campers are trying to find the source, with no avail. I limp towards the forest, following the screams. Suddenly they stop, just as I turn around a tree...

Then, I see them.

Lying in the ground, a dagger in their chest. Blood spilling out over their body, a pool of red surrounds them. Their leg is bent at an unnatural position, the arm the same. Cuts range from big to small all over their body, blood gushing out of them.

The campers that saw where I went find me, also staring in horror at the body. A small girl comes running towards the body, knelling down beside them, sobbing. "Sam! No!" She cried, hugging the boy, not minding the blood. "Come back...please..."

I go over to the body, and on the dagger there is a note. It reads,

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬,

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬. 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐲 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭.

𝐄𝐧𝐝

I grimace. I knew that the last battle was way too easy, there are bigger obstacles to come. But killing an innocent child. Now he is just begging for me to kill him.

Harry comes over to me, looking at the child. He looked barely older than 15, probably a child of Apollo. The girl next to him, I recognise her as Gemma, daughter of Apollo, a girl who I taught sword fighting. 

I turned around to the crowd of campers, holding up the letter.

"Sam, son of Apollo is dead!" I announce. The Apollo campers have tears streaming down their faces, most of them probably knowing Sam. "End did this as a warning. He wants us to give up, to stop fighting."

"Shouldn't we just give up then? If he can send daggers to kill us when we are out of camp, who knows what else he can do?" A camper says, murmurs of agreement occurring in the crowd.

"We shouldn't give up! Otherwise End will kill us all. We need to hang on to hope, train harder, and don't go out of camp. Unless you want this to be you," I gesture to the deceased boy, "Then we must win this war. We must protect camp and Olympus."

The campers mutter in agreement, and the seven come out of the crowd. "We agree, we have to win this war. End must be defeated!" Piper says, and then someone spoke up.

"The Apollo cabin stands by you, ready to win this war, and avenge Sam." The rest of them shout in agreement.

Then, another voice comes from the crowd. "The Hermes cabin is with you too. We remember when Sam was unclaimed, he loved to play pranks with us. We will avenge him." 

"The Ares cabin will never stand down from a fight! Let's win this war!" Clarisse yells, her cabin banging their weapons in agreement.

Soon, all the cabins agreed that they will do their best to fight in this war, no matter how bad it gets.

"All right! Let's win this war!" I yell, and the campers, now reassured, go back into camp. The Apollo cabin collect the body, going back to their cabin to create a shoud for Sam. Gemma holds his hand as they walk back with him on a stretcher.

Harry helps me back to the infirmary, where I lay on the bed, exhausted from standing up too long. "Percy," He starts, "You did great out there today love. You gave them hope when there was barely any left." He squeezes my hand, smiling. I look up from where I lay, also smiling at him.

I yawn, already wanting to go to sleep. Harry notices this, telling me to sleep.

"I don't want to sleep, I wanna play snakes and ladders with you." I reply to him.

Third PoV

So as the two boys play, Percy begins to drift of to sleep. He falls asleep in the middle of the second game and Harry chuckles at the sight. He tucks him into bed, kissing him. "Goodnight Percy."

He goes to the Poseidon cabin, walking through the camp. But then he sees something. Or rather, someone.

Annabeth Chase.

He watches her as she sneaks out into the forest even though dinner is about to commence. And even when they were just told to not go into the forest.

Before he can follow her, the conch sound, distracting him. He looks away for a second, only to find her gone. He leaves it, and goes to dinner.

Done! Wow, that took me longer than expected.

Hope ya enjoyed that, and can I just say thank you so, so much for the 1.1k views!!!

I've got lots of homework and assignments, so updates will probably be ranging from 1-2 weeks. Sometimes 3, but as hard as you guys might find it, I do have a life outside of Wattpad.

Remember to:

Sleep

Eat

Take care

Vote

Share

*.¸¸.*'¯'*ʟǟʊʀɛʟ*'¯'*.¸¸.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 633 32
🏁HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY🏁 🚩TW: Blood, rape, swear words, suicidal thoughts, self harm, panic attacks, needles, death, natural disasters, slight...
50.5K 620 15
Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon, Bane of Kronus, Bane of Gaia, and etc has been betrayed by Annabeth and a new son of Zeus. What will happen to Percy...
444K 5.4K 34
*SOME PARTS HAVE BEEN EDITED AND SOME HAVEN'T! SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME* Percy and Annabeth have gotten married and are now starting their lives togeth...
425K 5.3K 13
*EDITING* Perseus Achilles Jackson; Savior of Olympus, one of the Seven, and the most loyal demigod you will ever meet. Has a price over his head? Af...