"It will all be Okay!"๐“‘๐“ช๐“ฝ๏ฟฝ...

By Galaxy_serpent3320

8,523... That's how many times Henry has escaped the loop, joey was getting sick and tired of seeing him reap... More

The Toons/Inks
The 'extras'
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ/๐“”๐”๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ผ
Chapter 1~ Why is weird sh!t always attracted to Joey F-Ing drew!?

The steins

34 1 0
By Galaxy_serpent3320

Henry stein
(The creator)
'Joey thought bringing her would keep me in here, but now I have more of a reason to get out...'

Ivy stein
(The used)
'I might look like an angel on the outside but if you TRY to touch my brother I'll show you the devil I am in disguise'

Bendy Ink
         (The abandoned)
'Me and the demon are two separate people and only Boris could see that...'

Linda stein
(The cheater)
'I don't care if I have to go in there and kill them myself Joey, they're NEVER coming out of there alive!'

A/N
-none of the art in this book is mine I take no credit for it all rights belong to the original creators

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 74 33
In the small town of Woodsboro, where everyone knows everyone else's business, secrets lurk beneath the surface. Y/n, a young woman with a troubled p...
129K 18.2K 87
แ€กแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€…แ€ฏแ€žแ€›แ€ฒแ€•แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ปแ€ฎใ€Œ้ชท้ซ…ๅนปๆˆๅ›พใ€kลซlรณuhuร nxรฌtรบ แ€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€Ÿแ€ฝแ€™แ€ทแ€บแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€‘แ€ฐ แ€…แ€ฌแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€žแ€ฐ - ่ฅฟๅญ็ปช แ€›แ€พแ€ฎแ€ธแ€€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€›แ€ฝแ€พแ€ญ แ€กแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธ - แแแ„ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธ + แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€•แ€บแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏ แ‡ แ€แ€ปแ€•แ€บ แ€‘แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€ทแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บ...
2.1K 20 15
(WARNING: THIS STORY IS VERY HORRIFIC, CONTAINS BODY HORROR, TG, MENTIONS OF DRUGS, PARASITES AND WORMS, BLOOD AND GORE, VOMITING, AND A BUNCH OF OTH...
122K 4.2K 11
After she talked him out of jumping off the rooftop of the office she works at, he got surprisingly clingy. *Warning! The violence and themes pressed...