Silent Memory(Book 1 of Forgo...

By tornadosflames

My Dads eyes went white and his rough hands wrapped around my throat.My breath was leaving me as his grip tig... More

Just me
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Cast

Chapter 1

107 4 0
By tornadosflames

I dreamt of a beautiful body of water, it glistened silver and shimmered as waves came upon my ankles. I sat perched at the edge of the sand, where it meant the vast ocean. It was clearly a dream, because I get uncomfortable around large bodies of water. The water lifted, parting so that I could walk down an aisle underneath, follow it to find some-

My eyes snapped open. A weird sensation going through my body. I felt as if my body were tingling. I sat up and sighed, going over the dream again. The same dream that occurs frequently. A whisper faded into silence, I stood abruptly not sure what I would do. After enough time had passed that I felt like a crazy person (I mean I was staring at my empty room as if Jason was about to appear somewhere, which is just unrealistic) I shifted and opened my curtains to let in some sunlight.

Well what little sunlight was out. My stomach growled so I hurried down stairs to eat a bowl of cereal and watch Inuyasha. As I poured my milk, I heard a squeaky meow from a little kitten. Coming from the back door, I opened it then bent over to pick it up. It let me.

"Hungry. Scared."

"I see. You can have breakfast with me then. Your mom too once she gets here."

Dad came in at his usual six fifty-seven AM, commenting on the cat and how I'd better stay in the house. The usual. No need to mention that he punched the cabinet, breaking it with his bare fist. Shouting at me.

He's just sleepy. . .

I should have finished those last two chapters.

I patted the kitties head looking out the window."Guess your moms not coming. You know kitty, I really like this house. I wish I could go to school though. I know you don't know what school is but I thought you outta know my struggle."

The soft purrs from the kitten calmed me. "Ah. Your mom is here."

I let him leave, noticing the smelly garbage bag. Ew. Thanks for forgetting dad."I'll see you two later. Come by anytime."

"Thank you!"

I smiled as they frolicked away. Okay garbage prepare to be taken out. I grabbed and pulled, heaving the bag over my shoulder while trying to ignore the smell. Yuck, was something leaking from it? Exiting through my back door I jumped the four steps to my lawn, crossing my backyard towards the gate by the alley. I stepped through the gate, leaving my yard. Walking towards the left I tossed the garbage bag into the dumpster disgusted. Before I could turn around though I heard. . .

"Stop."

I paused, clearly this was one of the birds its high but soft voice echoed throughout me.

"He's watching you. Their all watching you."

Who is watching me? That's not important."What should I do?" I barely whispered. My hands trembled, not long after my whole body shook. I'm guessing it was out of fear. I wasn't suppose to be out of the house but no-

"Keep your head down. Scratch your arm, don't go into your house. Leave."

Wait."But-"

"Leave!" I was ordered urgently.

I shifted 90 degrees and did as she instructed. But where am I going? I need to go in the house. My dad is going to be. . .I have to go to the house. My eyes were glued to the floor, that is, until I saw the shadows casted.

I saw them.

Their eyes glowed a vicious blue no matter the demographic difference. My pulse quickened significantly.

"Keep walking." The bird encouraged.

The blue-eyed strangers silently leapt from the trees, walked through my backyard then up my steps. I stopped not knowing what to do.

"Keep walking." a screech.

"But my dad." My dad!

"Keep walking!"

A gust of air passed me as a guy went silently past me. My mind replayed the image of him, trying to comprehend what I had just witnessed as I stared at his back. His hair looked pitch black, he turned his eyes to me for a split second as a gasp left my lips.

Unnatural silver eyes held me quite still, I stared with my mouth open.

Just as he turned his gaze from me, two people stood next to him, as if they had been there the whole time. I didn't get a good look at them; my vision became hazy as if someone else was seeing everything. This happened every time I would remember the doll like boy. This was not a good time for my vision to start acting weird.

The scene in front of me fuzzed once again causing my ears to start ringing. My throat burst into flames. I wanted to move, to sit. My shaky legs informed me none of that was possible. Just as I exhaled heavily out my nose, my head ached and another whisper passed through my mind.

"There you are." The voice echoed and shifted through my thoughts. I felt nauseous now. Too many voices. My head-

"Run, now! I sense danger!" The bird yet again shouted. I witnessed some guy jump right through my window.

That did it. That broke the spell that had held me. "Dad!" I yelled running back towards my house. I ignored my body's weird reactions, confused. Only knowing something was happening that my dad had always warned me of even if he never told me all the details.

Birds surrounded me stopping my haste towards my house, their wings pounded by my ears. I stopped; trying to peer around them frantic.

"Move!" I shouted. Peering around them, hopping on my feet frantically. Even while I was dizzy and the world was shifting oddly, I knew I couldn't just stand out here. I had to go to my daddy!

"You have to run!"

Flames erupted around my house, from the windows- not burning anything but strangely enough brighter than any I had ever seen. I inhaled ready to scream but couldn't.

I ran through the birds and into the house. I saw blood pooling down my steps. I was frozen only for a second. "Dad!?" In the kitchen lay bodies with wide eyes watching me lifelessly. Blue eyes. . .

"Daddy!?" I screamed again or at least tried. It came out hoarse, nothing but a breath. I ran through the kitchen, slipping on the blood a bit I fell to my knees. Glancing at my hands that were now caked with the substance. In the living room. . . I found my father.

He lay on his back moaning."Tytianna. . .you have to. . . to leave now."

"Dad. Get up, we have to-" I closed my eyes.

"No. . . run away." He ordered as green blood seeped from his mouth.

Footsteps echoed around me, reaching my ears. "There you are. . ."

This voice. My head yet again experienced unbelievable pain. The feeling of fear ran through my veins growing stronger than ever."Get away from us!"

My vision gave in for a split second returning to the fuzz. The man with the blue eyes stepped forward not caring that blood rested under his boots.

I need a weapon. I searched frantically around me gulping. I quit my search for an object and decided to crouch in front of my father, facing away from him. An animalistic growl sounded in my ears coming from behind me. I turned quickly trying to figure out what it was.

My dad's eyes went white, his hands went around my throat a second later.

Hot tears fell against my cheeks. I grabbed my father's hands afraid but hurt. I had never seen my daddy she'd a tear ever. "You have to stay safe. Listen to me please. "

I released his hands and his grip loosend. He pulled his hands from my neck and wiped my cheeks gently.

A second later there was a sword through his body. I screamed. Time seemed to freeze as my father stood getting from his knees. I pulled myself to my butt trying to act. I needed to get out of this situation. I needed my dad to come with me. I couldn't survive on my own. My dad lunged forward trying to block me from the attackers. In total there were three man. Two with blue eyes. The man to catch my eye had green eyes and blond hair. He wore nothing to hide his identity. No.  They are distracted. I have to do what dad told me. I rushed to my feet but slipped on the fresh blood again. The taste lingered in my mouth paralyzing me. Yet again my vision started to act up. The world was spinning. I couldn't do anything. I turned to see if the man were after me yet. If dad was winning. If we had a chance to leave together. Like we always did.

A series of events occurred. The sword sliced at my father's body more times than I could count at an inhuman speed. Then the sword was right through his neck as his body hung off the floor. I covered my mouth holding back a cry. Holding back vomit. Holding back the piss I hadn't released this morning.

I forced My eyes to trail up the blade to see the man. I was expecting blue eyes to glare at me. It wasn't the one with blue eyes like I thought. This person had green eyes.

Empty eyes.

"Kory." My dad croaked. My dad recognized him. This person.

His body fell limp, the sword was pulled from his body. But my tears wouldn't stop. Green eyes seemed unphased as he took careful steps toward me, reach out to grab me. I didn't really pay much mind to that. I looked into the face of the man who'd killed my father. My flesh and blood, right in front of me. All the fear I had in me, all the panic shot out of me, fueling something even stronger.

Hatred.

"You bastard!"I shrieked I could feel that I was next to die, fighting against the hands that held me. My body would be pierced with that same sword. The same sword tha-

He threw his sword to the floor."You don't understand." His voice rang in my ears.

His voice caused my vision to yet again fuzz only this time, I could hear a very faint scream in my head. The strength I had fueling me was dying down as I was held in place.

"You bastard!" I roared again. I started to weakly hit his arm. Try to be released. The sound of broken glass filled the room as birds and cats entered attacking, doing what little they could to help me escape.

"Please run!" They ordered in unison.

The one who held me was attacked, releasing me in the process. I grabbed a bloodied knife that was on the floor but my body did the exact opposite of what I wanted.

I wanted to murder him slowly, kill him while staring into his endless green eyes. His face showed no expression. An absence of emotion clear in his movements as he stepped closer to me. He wasn't one bit afraid of me or what I would do to him. My plan to kill him was overtaken by fear as my legs carried me out the window and down the street.

I could hear the painful sound of the birds as their wings and little bodies were shattered, cut into pieces by the blue eyes and the green eyes. They were being murdered just to save me! My already drenched body sweated harder, my legs were like jelly making running impossible. I shut my eyes. "Please someone. Help!" I begged heartbroken and confused. I shut my eyes to try and contain the unwilling tears.

"Please! Stop them!"

My legs no longer able to keep up gave in and I was falling. I was ready for the hard impact shutting my eyes tightly but it didn't come. The fall was delayed. Really delayed. My eyes opened slowly and I wasn't where I was before that was clear. I stood in front of a white tree its leaves were silver, I watched it mesmerized. I felt a cold wind that brought sparkles and echoes.

"Little one lost at sea."

The song carried softly as if a choir but a beautiful voice sang a bit higher. My feet carried me closer to the echoes. Confused. Lost. Afraid yet... This gave me energy.

"Waves forward (little one lost) are the truth beneath the surface."

I walked towards the voices.

"Frightened light one of heat."

A different voice stood out holding the note longer creating a beautiful clash.

That's when I saw the silver water.

"Flames erupt and burn what hides such as distrust."

The water parted a line of ice forming I slowly stepped across it.

"Calming blow of the wind."

"Wind flows through even when time moves slow."

"Secure and often forgotten for granted is taken."

"The wind is like a flowing river."

"Nourishes the growing flower."

"Lies and doubt and also the showers all."

"In its wake even in ones sleep."

"Life goes on as a dream-filled destiny."

"It calls to you if you will achieve."

"The Fate we have in you then just."

"Follow."

"Me. . ."

Hi, it's me again. Thank you for reading the next chapter guys!
I really appreciate the support as you know.
Please Comment and Vote and Share as well because we're just cool peeps like that.
Do people even say peeps anymore?
Idk lol

Tippy toe and out I go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 10 7
"wow" she gasped at the majestic view of red buds far stretched to infinity. ALL red as far as the eyes travel like deep stain of Blood. Fresh blood...
2.3M 85.3K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...
782 33 23
//He had my hands pinned tightly above my head as I squirmed beneath him. The blade twisting between his fingers. He held it up to my throat. I was a...
277K 13.2K 64
'"I cannot feel this way. You clearly don't feel-" "I do though." He interrupts me. I finally look up to meet his eyes. It holds so much sadness. "Be...