The Alpha's Babies

By XOXOMELODY

*BOOK 1 of the WEREWOLF SERIES* "You're pregnant" Chace stated. My eyes widened. Oh shit. ... More

READ THIS FIRST! IMPORTANT!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Book 2 Announcement!
Second Book Is Up & Running!

Chapter 30

23.8K 701 12
By XOXOMELODY

Lottie POV

"Daddy!" Ashton yelled as he ran over to Mason jumping into his arms making me smile at the sight as Mason wrapped his arms around him as he picked him up.

"Hows my big man?" He smiled as he placed him on his side.

"I'm good! Grandpa got us Ice-cream! Grandpa told me to tell you your guys ice-cream was in the kitchen with Grandma!" Ashton smiled and we nodded. Mason took Ashton into the kitchen as we walked together and my smile widened as I saw William and Cameron in there sitting on the kitchens stool.

"My babies!" I cooed as I walked towards them pulling them into a hug making them giggle. Kissing their heads multiple times I laughed as they laughed trying to get away.

"Mommy!" They whined making me laugh even more.

"Hows my boys been? I hope you were good to Grandpa and Grandma" I smiled and they nodded their heads before I looked up at Mason's mother who nodded.

"They were great. They're so cute! You and my boy make more babies okay?" She grinned and I blushed.

I felt Mason behind me, wrapping an arm around my waist I leaned back relying on him as a smile came onto my lips.

"I put your guys ice-cream into a bowl, its in the fridge. Sorry, it started to melt" Mason's mother apologized but I just shook my head.

"It's okay, thanks for getting us some" I replied and she shook her head. "It was no problem anything for you too" She grinned.

"You're father and I better be off now, we'll see you guys later" Mason's mother said before giving us a hug.

"Bye bye my beautiful babies" Mason's mother cooed at the boys and I smiled.

"See you!" She called out as the both of them left and we waved goodbye until they left.

"Now since they're gone I have something I want to show you" Mason grinned as he closed the door making me raise my eyebrows.

"What is it?" I questioned in excitement but he shook his head.

"It's a secret. Go take a shower and we can go" He smiled and I pouted slightly making him laugh.

"Come on, the longer you take the longer the wait" He stated and my eyes widened before I nodded. Running up the stairs immediately and I heard him laugh making me smile.

"Wait. What should I wear?" I asked as I stopped in my tracks turning to him.

"Something comfy enough to sleep in, we won't be coming back" He stated and I raised my eyebrows before nodding as I grinned.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

"Can I open them yet?" I questioned.

"Nope." He said making me groan as I pouted.

"How much further?" I questioned.

"Not far" 

"Are we close yet?" I asked and I mentally smiled as I knew how much I was annoying him right now.

"Nearly"

"Are we-" I was cut off when he placed his hand on my mouth making me smile.

"Yes we are here. You can open your eyes now." I smiled trying to contain my excitement but couldn't as I jumped up and down.

"Can I open my eyes now" I questioned as I let out a small squeal of excitement making Mason laugh "Yes" He said.

Ever so slowly I opened my eyes adjusting to the light before my eyes widened in disbelief.

"No way, is this..." I trailed off as I stared at it in awe.

"Well, I built it awhile ago, for us and the boys. Do you like it?" Mason asked hope filled his crystal blue eyes as he looked at me, hoping I would like it and I grinned at it.

"Like it? I love it! Mason this looks perfect!" I grinned as I stared up at the two story house, before looking at Mason as he sighed in relief before his lips quirked up into a smile. "Really?" He asked and I nodded. "It couldn't be more perfect" I stated and he smiled.

"Do you want to take a look inside?" He questioned and I nodded in excitement.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

"I can't believe you built this! Mason its beautiful" I stared in awe still not believing it.

"So you really love it?" He asked again and I nodded.

"I love it! It's perfect" I said and he smiled.

"If you want though we can make it bigger" He suggested but I shook my head.

"It's perfect as it is, besides we can always make it bigger later right now I love it as it is" I said and Mason nodded.

"I put the boys to bed, when they grow up they can have their own bed for now I thought it would be okay to just keep them in the nursey together" Mason said and I nodded yawning as I realized just how tired I was.

I squealed as Mason picked me up making me giggle. "It's late we should go to bed" Mason said and I nodded wrapping my arms around his neck as I got comfortable, I smiled to myself as I felt myself falling to sleep in his arms once again.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I groaned as I heard a phone ringing as I rolled over. Opening my eyes I looked around and saw my phone on the bed side table reaching over, I looked at the ID caller before a smile spread to my lips.

"Daddy!" I squealed with happiness making my Dad laugh.

"Hey baby girl" Dad laughed.

"Hows my grandchildren?" He asked.

"They're really good Dad, I'm sorry I haven't called things have been hectic" I said, my tone saddening as flashbacks of what had been happening over the last few weeks.

"I heard about it and thats why I was calling. I called to tell you I'm coming over to see you guys" He said and a smile came back onto my lips.

"Of course! I can't wait I miss you" I replied.

"I'll be over in 2 days. I miss you too. I've got to go now though, Love you" My Dad replied and I smiled.

"Love you too Can't wait!" I said before ending the call.

I looked over to my left to see Mason staring up at me with a smile on his face.

"I take it your Dad will be coming?" He inquired obviously listening in on my conversation and I nodded. "If thats okay with you" I said and he smiled. "If it makes you happy of course I won't mind" Mason stated and I blushed.

I squealed as Mason pushed me down hovering over me as our legs tangled together. "Morning beautiful" He smiled his voice husky making me shiver and my wolf purr in delight.

His gaze flickered to my lips then back to up to my eyes, his eyes hooded with lust and I couldn't help but notice the very noticable hardness against my thigh making me shiver as my wolf and I began to heat up with lust.

"I think we're going to stay in bed for a bit longer" Mason said his eyes looking back down at my lips before turning into a grin as he pulled the sheets over us making me giggle.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

After our very heavy hot and bothered make out that lead to more than expected, we both eventually got up as I heard one of our boys begin to cry.

Now we were back at the pack house as Mason had to go do some business and said it was safer if he knew I was close by.

I was currently playing with the boys as a movie played before Charlene walked in, slumping on the couch as she groaned.

Looking up, I raised my eyebrow and she just gave me another groan. "Why are men such idiots" She growled in frustration as she sat up making me laugh.

"I don't know why, but we gotta learn to live with them because sooner or later we will love one of them" I said and she just let out a frustrated groan.

"Who is it?" I inquired as I placed the car toy down.

"Just this guy in my class, he gets me so riled up and yet I can't help but want to be near him all the time" Charlene replied and I laughed at the look of pure frustration on her face.

"Oh so he's your mate" I grinned and she groaned.

"I don't know, I mean yeah I guess but with the way he treats me it seems like he isn't. I mean aren't your mates suppose to be nice to you and treat you like your the only person in this world?" She questioned and I shrugged.

"Yeah, but it's different with others, its not always like that. Besides something might have happened to make him do the things that he does" I replied and she just groaned in annoyance.

"Well I hope he stops because its getting so damn annoying" She said and I laughed.

"Things will get better I promise" 

"Thanks Lottie, finally I get a girl to talk to" She smiled at me gratefully and my eyes knotted in confusion.

"Don't you have anyone to talk to?" I asked and she shook her head as she smiled at me sadly.

"I mean I have friends but they're only nice to me because I'm an Alpha's Daughter. The only reason they want to be friends is to get closer to the Alpha position" Charlene stated.

"I'm sure not everyone's like that" I said trying to convince her but she just shook her head.

"I know that they talk behind my back, I've heard them and its okay, I mean its not like I actually cared I always knew from the start, I guess thats just the way of life" Charlene shrugged looking away.

"Well, thats gonna change. I'll be your friend from now on, at least I can finally talk to someone from now on, I love Mason but I cant talk to him about girl problems" I said and Charlene laughed.

"Aww am I not good enough for my baby?" A husky voice questioned and I turned around to see Mason leaning against the door as he had his hands crossed over his chest as he playfully looked at me with an intimidating look making me laugh.

"Sorry babe but your just not good enough, I wanted to give it to you as soft as possible but I guess I couldn't" I shrugged poking my tongue out at him.

"I think this deserves a..." He trailed off before he grinned as he walked towards me making my eyes widen as I realized what he was going to do.

"Mason don't" I warned but it was too late "Tickle fight!" He yelled before jumping on top of me and tickling my sides making me laugh.

"Stop!" I shouted trying to move away from me but was useless as he kept a tight grip on me.

"I'll stop once you say 'Mason is the best person in the world!'" Mason grinned as he tickled me even more.

"Okay! Fine!" I shouted still laughing "M-Mason is the b-best person in the world" I shouted making him stop as he grinned at me. "That wasn't so hard was it" He grinned and I shot him a glare.

"You two make me sick. I'm going to leave before I puke on you both" Charlene stated muttering something about us being 'love sick fools' making us stare at each other before we both laughed.

"I love you" I whispered to him as our laughter died down.

"I love you" He whispered back and I smiled.

"Daddy!" The boys screamed in joy only just realizing that he was here making us laugh.

"Hows my boys been?" Mason chuckled pulling them all into a group hug making me smile as they squealed.

"We been good!" Ashton replys banging his chest with his little hand in triumph making Mason and I laugh.

"That's my boys" Mason grinned kissing their foreheads.

"Daddy" They whined pulling away and we just laughed.

"Come on, we're going home now" Mason said as he picked the boys up and I nodded grabbing their stuff.

Mason placed them in the car when I saw Charlene run out waving her hands out for us to stop making me look at her.

"Wait!" Charlene shouted before getting to us and puffing like a mad woman making us laugh.

"Geez" She huffed before looking at me. "I need your help" Charlene blurted out once she had calmed down her eyes widening as she looked at me.

"With what?"

"He called telling me he wants to talk to me" She stated and I raised my eye brow.

"I don't know what to do! What to wear! Lottie you have to help me!" Charlene shouted out her eyes begging for me to help her as she gave me her puppy dog face and I heard Mason groan from behind me.

"Once she does her puppy dog face theres no backing out" Mason stated as I looked at him and I heard Charlene shout out a yes and I laughed.

"I can go take the boys out for dinner and come back with yours while you and Charlene do whatever needs to be done if you like" Mason asked and I nodded walking to him and wrapping my arms around his waist as I leant up and kissed him on the lips.

"Thanks babe" 

"No problem" He smiled giving me one last kiss before pulling away.

"I'll be back in an hour, be careful" Mason warned and we both nodded rolling our eyes making him huff.

"Bye!" Charlene and I shouted as the boys drove off.

Turning around I grinned at Charlene making her groan. "Details. Now."

—————————————————————-

Hey Guys!

So I decided that this will just be just one chapter all together, it was going to be split into 2 chapters but it was short so I decided to put the two together! I hope you like it and its not that boring for you both. There will be something happening in the next chapter though. Comment down below what you think the exciting thing is!! Love to hear all your thoughts!

Love you all xx

VOTE AND SHARE

Until Next Time

XOXOMELODY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 410 54
Book 1 in the werewolf series :Jack: Now I'm infuriated. I swing my leg over her body, so that I'm straddling her waist, and pin her wrists above her...
5M 128K 34
(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teacher said as she directed me where to stan...
1.5M 53.1K 32
( WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) Sadness.Hate.Anger.Pain. That's all the feeling Maria feels. Her pack abuses her m...
402K 8K 21
(Yo this story is really crusty and I promise I am working in editing it - some characters may different as well as the plot line but like I cringe e...