Honkai: Star Rail SEED

Por RocketFourze2

GENESIS is now destroyed, but not before firing one last blast that destroyed the Providence Gundam and Freed... Más

From Cosmic Era into... Amber Era?
Checking out the Archangel
Infiltration of the Antimatter Legion Part 1
Infiltration of the Antimatter Legion Part 2
A Not So Welcoming Welcome Part 1
A Not so Welcoming Welcome Part 2
Boulder Town
Bio: Kira Yamato
GAT-X105/PH Strike Gundam
GAT-X105/PH Strike Gundam (2)
Into the Mines to meet Familiar Faces

Take the Journey

571 24 9
Por RocketFourze2

"I'm not about to be defeated here!" Normal Text

"Check out this awesome move!" Bold/Ultimate Text

"This sanctuary... Is but a vision! Break!" Thinking Text

"Rules are made to be broken." Comms/Radio/Audio/Message Text

-Linebreak-

A groan escaped Stelle's mouth as she slowly opened her eyes to meet with a ceiling. Then soon afterward, memories of the fight against the Doomsday Beast began to recall in her mind.

'Is this...the space station?' Stelle wondered as she sat up, and ignoring the aching pain on her body, looked around the area, and indeed, she is still in the space station. 

"Hello there~" General Keno-I mean March 7th greeted as her face blocked Stelle's view, "Quite the nap you're taking at, to make it better, you were using Kira as your lap pillow. I'm so jealous~"

"Eh?" Stelle then looked at her sides. Frantically. But a good thing(or bad) for her, he's not present.

Noticing her reaction, March decided to put a little tease, to make the situation even worse, "Oh right, you unconsciously had to force him to sit down on the bench and made him into your personal lap pillow. Lucky you~"

"M-March..." Stelle growled at March, having enough of her teasing.

"Take a joke, will ya. Kira managed to leave out from your grasp and go to Herta." March giggled. Then she decided to change the subject, "Anyways, not bad back there. It would've been even better if you didn't faint. But thanks to you, the Doomsday Beast was as tame as a kitten. It had no temper at all."

"Did we win?" Stelle asked March, despite the obvious that they were alive and all.

"Yes, and you are the heroine." March cheered as she winked, "Get up when you feel better. Himeko wants the two of you to find her. I have something to do, so I won't go with you, alright?" Then she remembered something, "Oh, by the way, we should exchange beacons. If you get lost or something, feel free to text me."

"Beacons? Oh, you mean phone numbers. Alright then." Stelle took out her phone, along with March, as they exchanged cellphone numbers.

"Okay, off I go. Bye!" March waved and then left, leaving Stelle all alone.

Once March is gone, her phone vibrated for a second. Stelle took her phone out to see... a message from March.

-Phone-

March: Hey there, this is March :D

March: Himeko wants to talk to you about something. Don't forget~

Stelle: Where is she? And where's Kira?

March: Oh~ You want to find Kira already~?

Stelle: MARCH!!

March: Teehee~ They're at the Archangel. You know, that big white ship at the platform?

March: If you don't know how to get in, there's an entrance on the side of the Archangel. You'll see.

March: 

Stelle: 

-Phone-

Yeah, she had to send that 'cause why not. Anyways, since she knows where she's gonna meet up with Himeko and Kira, Stelle stood up and went her way to the platform.

-Linebreak-

"Huge..." Stelle muttered as she is awed at how huge the interior of the Archangel is. She was a little lost at first, but a green bird managed to guide her through the ship until she arrived at the hangar area. Then she spotted Himeko, "Huh... Himeko?"

"Oh." Himeko turned around to see Stelle, "You're awake. I had March and Dan Heng stay by the Express to keep an eye on things."

"What about Kira?" Stelle asked.

"Oh, he'll be here right about...now." Himeko said as she and Stelle heard and felt what seems like a stomp from a giant.

The stomping stopped as the huge doors in front of them opened to reveal... the Strike. Or rather the GAT-X105/PH Strike. Its appearance remained the same, except for a few differences. Instead of amber-yellow eyes, it's emerald green, the old shoulder pads were replaced with new shoulder pads with thrusters for side-to-side dodging (105 Dagger Shoulders to be specific, but they're white with some yellow patches and red thrusters.), and some noticeable silver plates scattered across its body (Reference the PG Perfect Strike.).

"Ah. Stelle's awake." The voice of Kira Yamato echoed out from the Strike.

"Huge..." Stelle muttered with her eyes widening.

"Yeah!" Himeko yelled out while Stelle had to cover her ears., "And you better park the Strike! Herta's coming!"

"I-I will!" Then the Strike turned around to place the Strike at its base.

"Is this gonna be a common occurrence in our journey?" Stelle asked.

"No, I don't think so." Himeko replied, "As far as I know, Kira's gonna leave the Strike here."

"Then what's the point of upgrading that thing anyway?"

Then the sound of the PS Armor's hissing was heard as the Strike's colors turned gray.

"Why did it turn gray?" Stelle asked because she doesn't have any idea how Phase Shift works.

"It's just Phase Shift Armor that the Strike uses." Himeko said, but that gave Stelle even more questions about what the hell that is, "It's just a special type of armor on robots in Kira's time where physical attacks are virtually useless."

"Oh..." Stelle Oh-ed.

Then, the torso opened as Kira went down via the zip line. Once he's landed, Kira Yamato is seen wearing his EA Pilot Suit. Kira began to walk towards the ladies as he took off his helmet.

"So... how are you feeling, right now?" Kira asked Stelle.

"I'm fine, Kira. Thanks for asking." Stelle replied, "How about you?"

"Never better thanks to you." Kira smiled, "Thanks by the way."

"No problem."

Before things could escalate, a pair of footsteps could be heard.

"Oh, looks like she's here." Himeko noted.

"Who?" Stelle asked with a confused look.

"I've only been here, what? A week? And the space station is already in this state?" Herta pointed out with an annoyed tone and a not-so-happy expression as she stopped in front of the Astral Express Crew. She has the right to be annoyed.

"Welcome back, Herta./Yo, Herta." Himeko and Kira waved at Herta. 

"Herta?" Stelle asked, in disbelief that this is Herta that they were talking about. A child. And what the heck are those...? Joints?

"This is the true master of the space station." Himeko introduced Herta to Stelle, "Genius Society number 83, Herta."

"At least give me a proper introduction! Genius Society number 83..." Looks like Herta didn't like that, "Of all my outstanding achievements, that's what you want to mention?"

"Well, that's what you're mostly known for so..." Kira started with a sheepish expression.

"Zip it, Yamato. I am not done with you yet. I had to defend myself and you "Gundam" here all by myself against those Reavers." Herta glared at Kira.

"We were busy with the Doomsday Beast, you know?" Kira pointed out to Herta.

Just as Kira and Herta are arguing like a married couple with Himeko just chuckling at the events, Stelle just looked at Herta and said.

"You're... a robot?" Once Stelle said that it seems the bickering between Kira and Herta stopped as Herta looked at Stelle.

"What you're seeing here is one of my puppets." Herta said, "I'm using her to talk to you."

"She has loads of those around the place, by the way." Kira whispered to Stelle, who nodded at this.

"So this little twerp has the Stellaron now? Huh." Herta said as Himeko and Kira nodded to her. 

Then she looked at Stelle a bit, sensing the Stellaron in Stelle, "Hmm, I'll have to take a good look."

"Wait what?" Stelle's eyes widen as her shirt was lifted up and she felt the puppet hand of Herta on her abdomen, "H-Hey!"

"Damn it Herta..." Kira muttered as he turned around to give Stelle some privacy while Himeko just giggled at Kira.

"Hmm, truly amazing!" Herta exclaimed, "I built a whole space station just to contain this unactivated Stellaron and keep The Blue from disaster... Yet someone was able to achieve that with this little twerp's body. How did they do it?"

"Moreover, the Stellaron is still very stable in Stelle's body." Himeko pointed out.

"C-Can you stop that?!" Stelle exclaimed, now blushing.

"You're right. This little one's body truly is strange..." Herta nodded as she pulled down Stelle's shirt, "You can turn around now, Kira."

"M-My name is Stelle." Stelle stuttered, trying to recover what happened recently.

"Alright, Stelle. I got it. But I'm still gonna call you little twerp." Herta waves her hand, "The space in my brain is too valuable to store people's names."

"Oh! Well, thanks for remembering mine and Kira's names then." Himeko pipes up, enjoying the conversation in front of her.

"That's different. All three of us have businesses with each other." Herta then looked at Kira and the Strike, "More specifically, the GAT-X105/PH Strike."

"What's the PH stands for in the model number?" Kira couldn't help but ask.

"Project Herta." Herta replied to Kira, "Anyways... What was your name again?" Herta looked at Himeko, who gained a deadpanned expression from Kira, "Forget it, let's focus on the one who can store a Stellaron in their body..."

"She remembered my name but not yours, huh." Kira deadpanned as Himeko just chuckled.

"Don't worry about that, Kira." Himeko said, but with a noticeable twitch in her left eye. So much for remembering her name.

"Can I bring her in for some research?" Herta asked Himeko, now interested to research Stelle's body.

"That's not up to me to decide." Himeko replied, "You can ask Stelle yourself..."

"No. No. Huh Huh. No. No! No! No!" Stelle instantly shook her, "Hell No! NO! NO! I refuse to... No! No!"

"This little twerp really has a temper." Herta noted with a frown.. then that frown became a smile, "Don't worry, I won't hurt a hair on your head. With my skills, even surgery would be painless! Aren't you worried about that bomb inside of you? Let me help you while I'm still interested. Once I'm not, I won't do any studies even if you beg me."

"I'm very interested now, so there's almost nothing I won't accommodate. A Stellaron in your body, how interesting is that! Be grateful that I'm offering to help you out. This is a service even the IPC can't buy."

"You understand now, Stelle?" It was Kira who said with an arm on his hip, "Herta wants you to stay in her space station."

"Well, I'm going to have to modify your wording here, Yamato: This little twerp can only stay temporarily until the research is done. Or maybe I'll lose interest halfway through and they can just beat it." Herta corrected.

"And after that?" Himeko asked Herta.

"Not my problem." Herta simply replied.

"Of course..." Kira sweatdropped,

"Stelle..." Himeko called Stelle out, "You also have another option — the Astral Express. If you want, you can leave with us. The Express has its fair share of experiences with Stellarons. The thing you're worried about, and the answers we're looking for are one and the same. Besides... We can come back at any time to let Herta conduct her research. She's absolutely fascinated now."

"Hm, works for me, keeps this subject fresh, too." Herta said, fine with this option instead, "And that way I won't need to keep worrying about this little twerp all the time. Perfect!"

Stelle just looked at Herta for a bit, then said, "You really are the most self-centered person live ever met."

Herta took that as an understatement, "You should meet the others of the Genius Society. Some of them will trick you into thanking them after they milk you dry. At least I have my honesty going for me."

"She has a point." Kira said when he noticed Stelle looking at him.

"Of course I do!" Herta puffed out her chest with her arms on her hips, "Just remember to come back often. Make an appointment in advance with Asta or Arlan so I can make time to study you."

"There's no need to rush into this, Herta. Asta's in the master control zone. Let's let Stelle have a talk with Asta first and decide for herself." Himeko said, "Stelle, I'll be waiting for you on the platform. It's no hurry if you still have things to do or someone to see."

"And I'm gonna change into my casual clothes. See you guys in a bit-!" With that said Kira left.

"Hold up, before I forget Kira." Herta stopped the Coordinator, who turned around and was greeted by a... metal bracelet slapped onto his left wrist.

"What's this?" Kira asked as he raised up his left arm.

"Flick your wrist."

"Uhh. Oka-WOAH!" Once Kira flicked his wrist, the Coordinator gasp when a light blue holographic keyboard with a screen beside appeared.

"Do a grabbing motion with your right hand and it'll turn into a phone." Herta added and Kira did just that as the keyboard became a phone in his right hand, "This is why I didn't give you a phone. I spent my time making this for you. I call it, the HoloPhone. A next generation of phones, and you're the first and only user. I'm not planning for that to be massed produced, it's hard to build that even though I'm a member of the Genius Society."

"Holo...Phone?" Kira looked at Herta.

"Yeah. Not only can you text with people or play games on it like a normal phone, but you can also summon the Strike."

"EH?!" Kira gawked as he looked at the HoloPhone, then at the Strike and Herta, "I can do that?!"

"Of course, whether as a 17-meter robot or in human size. But there are time limits every time you used up the Strike so it can recharge here." Herta added, "If you summoned the Strike in its normal size, it's gonna take up to a day to be used again. If you summoned the Strike in its human size, it's gonna take up to... either 1 or 2 hours."

"Sugoi... Anything else I need to know? Like is there a time limit every time I use the Strike in battle and such like Ultraman?" He gained looks from the ladies in the room, "What? It exists in my timeline. Mebius is my favorite."

"Uh-huh..." Herta slowly nodded, "But I think I see your point. The time limit for that depends on your Phase Shift. If the Strike's recharge and ready to use, the HoloPhone will give you a notification."

"Herta... Thank you!" Kira gave Herta a smile that caused the genius to have a faint blush on her face, "Anyways, I'm gonna change. See you guys later!" With that, Kira left as Herta had to shake her head to get rid of the blush.

"Come find me when you've made a decision." Himeko gave Stelle a few words before she left the Archangel.

'Looks like it's just me and Herta now...Huh?' Stelle took out her phone due to it vibrating. She opened her phone to see who texted her to reveal...Herta? Since when the fuck did she give her her number?

-Phone-

Herta: Hey, Stelle, it's Herta. I need you for something good.

Herta: Come to my office quickly! I'm waiting! Oh, and bring Kira with you!

Stelle: ?

Stelle: But you're right next to me.

Herta: [Automatic reply] Hi, I'm currently unavailable, and I won't be contacting you later

Stelle: ???

-Phone-

"But you're right next to me..." Stelle looked up from her phone and looked at Herta. 

Who noticed her gazed at her and said.

"Hmph, I haven't completely lost my interest in you. Ask what you gotta ask." Herta said.

"Well..." Stelle started, having no idea what to ask.

"Just say it before I transfer to another puppet." Herta frowned.

"How many puppets do you have?" Stelle finally asked.

"There are 249 in service and another 32 as backups. I can't be bothered to control their walking, so I just keep plenty around in each area."

'Lazy-ass kid...'  Stelle mentally grumbled, "What's in your collection here on the station?"

"Curios that are mildly interesting and people who are utterly boring." Herta said. Then she looked at the Strike and the Skygraspers, "The Strike can be a part of my collection, but it's owned by Kira here. Those two Skygraspers... not interested in them."

"Does that include the Archangel?" Stelle asked.

"Hmm... Kira and I might co-own the ship." Herta said.

"Do you think I could pilot the Strike?"

"That depends, but when I saw its OS, it is outrageous! I am not sure if you can pilot the Strike." Herta exclaimed, "I can't believe that Kira can pilot that hunk of metal with an OS that outrageous. But I think that OS is specifically for him or his kind."

"His kind?" Stelle tilted her head, another unknown.

"The Coordinators." Herta said, "They're just genetically engineered humans. Kira can explain more to you."

"You seem to own a lot of Curios. Can I have one?" Stelle asked as she gained a deadpanned expression from Herta.

"Would you ask someone who's sentenced to life to share some prison time with you just because that person can?" Herta deadpanned as Stelle sweatdropped, realizing her mistake, "If you would, it means you're funny. If you wouldn't, it means you're smart."

"Why do you own this space station and how do you run it?" Stelle asked her final question.

"The IPC doesn't mind another investment and I didn't reject their offer. As for its day-to-day, you need to ask Asta."

"I don't have any other questions today. I'll stop bothering you." Stelle said with a bow.

"Yep, yep, whatever." Herta waved, not giving a shit as Stelle left.

-Linebreak-

"Hey." Stelle waved as she arrived in the Master Control Zone and behind Asta. Apparently, Stelle didn't know where Herta's office is so... Why not ask Asta?

Asta turned around as her eyes widened once she saw Stelle, "It's you! Thanks for helping out on the station. Did you encounter some problems?"

"Yeah... Do you have any idea where Herta's Office is?" 

"Oh, it's over there!" Asta pointed to her left, on the second floor where a metal door was there, "Do you have something for Herta?"

"She just wants me to come to her office, that's all." Stelle said.

"I see... looks like she took a liking to you!" Asta smiled, "Is there anything else?"

"Nope. Thanks for the help, I'll leave you alone." Stelle said as she turned around and left.

"All right, till next time then!" Asta gave Stelle a wave.

Once Stelle was about to go up the stairs, she paused for a bit when she forgot a certain someone that she's gonna text.

'Ah crap, I forgot to tell Kira!'  Stelle realized with widened eyes how fucked she is.

-Phone-

Stelle: Hey! Forgot to tell you, Herta wants to meet us in her office.

Kira: Already got Herta's message about that. 

Kira: Told me that she got a feeling that you might forget to tell me so she texted me to come here. 

Stelle: ...

Stelle: 

Kira: 

Stelle:

Stelle: Holy... I didn't get you to be the meme type of person.

Kira: I blame March for this.

Kira: She infected me with these memes.

Kira: I wonder why memes didn't exist in my timeline...They're too funny!

Stelle: Right???? Meme is love!

Kira: Meme is life!

-Herta joined the conversation-

Stelle: WTF???

Kira: How???

Herta: Just get in here before I lose interest already, Stelle.

Herta: And stop texting each other already!

Stelle: Alright alright, sheesh.

Kira: Yes, ma'am.

-Phone also Linebreak-

"Hey, there you are." Herta called out from... a podium? I dunno, it looks like a big machine. Eh, I don't know how to explain this. And beside her is Kira, in his casual clothing.

"Yo." Kira waved to Stelle, who waved back but her confused gaze is focused on Herta for now.

"How did you get here so soon?" Stelle gawked. 

"I haven't moved." Herta replied with honesty, "What you're seeing is one of my remote-controlled puppets. They're all over the station. I just connect to one wherever I am needed."

Stelle looked at Kira for confirmation, who nodded at her.

"Yep. I was amazed at first." Kira said with a shrug.

"Enough chit-chat, you two. Stelle, I am working on a big project with a few colleagues. Kira knows this since he's one of my first users. He uses this project of mine to train." Herta said, "If we succeed, it will answer the ultimate question that's been puzzling us for thousands of Amber Eras: the truth about Aeons."

"Aeons... think about it." Herta continued, "What mystical existences! Some Aeons used to be ordinary humans like you and me, but somehow they managed to obtain power beyond our imagination! They are mysterious, powerful, silent, and terrifying! It's hard to explain all the mysteries surrounding them. How were they created? Why were they created? What were they created for? Stelle, have ever you thought about these questions? I asked Kira this already."

"When I find out about the Aeons, I was curious. But I haven't thought about those questions all the time though." Kira stated his answer to Stelle.

"What's this got to do with me?" Stelle stated hers, having no reason why she's needed here just for these...Aeons.

"Well indeed, it's got nothing to do with you, but we need you. Give me some time, Stelle, I'll make this worthwhile for you too." Herta said, "The four geniuses of the society wrote a program together. You see the big machine in the office? That machine contains a universe, just like the universe we live in, but it's more streamlined and customized. I call it the "Metaverse"!"

"Seriously?" Stelle said incredulously, "Don't ride that hype train."

"My reaction exactly." Kira added, "I told her to keep it simple."

"You too, huh? That's what my partners said as well." Herta sighed, "Fine, I am a team player. Then let's call it the "Simulated Universe." Now go and experience it for yourself. I will guide you in the Simulated Universe to make sure nothing happens to you! And one of the reasons why I said to bring Kira with you. I'll even give you a substantial reward."

Stelle looked at the platform to the Simulated Universe in wary as she reluctantly stand on the glowing circle, alongside Kira. Huh, it fits two people.

"Yes, just stand there and the computer will read your brainwaves, then automatically generate an immersive simulated experience..." Herta said as she pressed a few buttons beside her that mans the platform and... it began to activate as Stelle and Kira became particles.

-Linebreak-

(RF2: Okay, decided to do a little time skip cuz why not... Okay, that is not an acceptable reason... Fine, I hate the Simulated Universe with a passion. That shit broke me because of World 4 and World 6. More specifically, Svarog and Cocolia (and Bronya. Lil bitch.). So yeah, skipping~! I will make a chapter where Kira and Stelle were in World 3 and beyond, because that's where the real shit will happen.)

Okay, so the duo did two Worlds in Herta's Simulated Universe, and Stelle's starting to hate it. But they succeed and left Herta's Office with acceptable results. So Kira and Stelle parted ways for a bit as Stelle wanted to speak around or help people like Project: Revival. 

Anyways, once Stelle's done she decided to go back to the platform where Kira and the Express crew were at. She already has an answer to Himeko's offer about joining them thanks to helping people and her bond with Kira at the stinking Simulated Universe of Herta.

Stelle walked towards Himeko, who was beside the Astral Express. The red-haired girl noticed her and smiled.

"So, have you thought things through?" Himeko asked.

"Yeah." Stelle nodded as she revealed her answer to Himeko, "I want to join the Express."

Himeko then gave Stelle a smile at her answer and said, "Then come with me."

(RF2: I think we all know what music to play here. Take the Journey!)

"Auuugh~" March stretched her arm out with a satisfied moan as she skipped to the entrance of the Astral Express while Dan Heng is already inside, "Shuppatsu shuppatsu~!"

Kira looked back and gave the Archangel and the space station one last look, "See you next time, Strike. Archangel. Everyone."

"Tori!" Tori chirped on Kira's shoulder as Kira entered the ship.

While Kira and March were about to get in the train, Stelle and Himeko were just behind as the silver-haired girl couldn't help but mesmerize at the train before her. Until she felt Himeko's hand on her shoulder.

"Time to get on." Himeko said as Stelle just looked back at her.

"Right." Stelle smiled and nodded to Himeko as she and the adult woman entered.

Once they'd entered, Stelle's eyes widened at the inside of the cabin.

"So, what do you think?" Himeko asked Stelle, noticing her reaction.

"Huge..." Stelle said, "Like, really."

Himeko giggled at Stelle's words, leaving the girl alone to talk to Welt Yang. Stelle then went over to March and Kira and stood next to the two, the former jumping and waving at the people outside while the latter was just smiling and waving. It didn't surprise Stelle that Asta and Arlan were present, but Herta? I thought that lil shit didn't give a fuck? (She doesn't. She cares about the brown-haired boy beside the pink-haired girl.)

Stelle then decided to give a small smile and wave at the three residents at Herta's Space Station as the Astral Express and crew left the Herta Space Station for now.

"Ahem!" Hearing the sound of someone clearing their throat, Stelle looked to her left to see no one, "I'm over here!"

Stelle then looked down to meet... Pom-Pom! Everyone's favorite character and mascot!

-Linebreak-

RF2: Probably the shortest chapter ever. Nothing happened bad happened yet. No fight scenes. Nada. But some pictures were added (Or no pictures, since pictures can't be sent in Fanfiction.net), cuz why not? And made Kira a bit OOC cuz why not as well? I mean, who doesn't like memes? Anyways, hope you guys like this chapter. This is RF2 signing off! See you!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4K 27 5
On a world under siege by the anti-matter legion, a young man is desperately trying to fight off the invasion. All hope seems lost until something un...
105K 1.8K 7
Just as the Astral Express prepares to leave with their newest member, a bright light envelops them as they found themselves transported in a cinema...
37.8K 1K 40
"𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖎 𝖜𝖎𝖊𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖎 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖞 𝖔𝖜𝖓 �...
7.3K 235 8
Y/N is a Stellaron Hunter, with the downgraded powers of the Herrscher of Sentience. While training with Sam, Kafka arrives with news that the Stella...