Joffrey Baratheon 2.0: Reborn...

נכתב על ידי avidreader252

Haley lived a sad, cruel, and lonely life. She loved diving into fantasy world's through books and tv just to... עוד

Meeting a Creator
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

A/N

1.4K 24 1
נכתב על ידי avidreader252

Ok so I have a few decisions I need to make in order to move forward with this story. I've been going round and round and just can't decide.

1. Should I kill Cersei? Or if not what would her punishment be? How can I get her out on the capital with no power without killing her?

2. Should Tywin agree to the deal? How much does he truly care for his children? Or would he rather them be gone after tarnishing the Lannister name?

3. When Robert abdicates the throne would Renly still name himself king?

Also made some changes. Instead of just looking like a Baratheon Joffrey is now actually a Baratheon just because I realized he wouldn't be able to hatch the eggs without dragons blood and being able to walk through fire. Please help me decide so I can finally move on with this book!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

7.2K 357 26
★ THE LAST DRAGON, maelys targaryen ☆ THE HISTORIAN, kyra baratheon ★ THE BETTER BROTHER, rylon baratheon ☆ THE FEARLESS, kiren lannister ★ THE VALIA...
89.5K 3.7K 28
why be the hero? when the gods have had enough of the night king, the Seven, the Targaryens, The Lannisters and all those that felt they were above t...
1.6M 54.7K 61
𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐀 - 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉, 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒. I APP...
39.3K 2.1K 8
BOOK 2 OF THE 'PAWN TO QUEEN' SERIES After a fulfilling life in which Queen Daenyra 'the conqueror' Targaryen won the Game of Thrones, the gods decid...