𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐚𝐯𝐚...

By KyaaaBooo

Ziggy Johnson doesn't really fit in his household and in his town. The only person who gets Ziggy is his twin... More

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃
𝐎𝐎. 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐢. 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐮𝐬𝐬
𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐢𝐯. 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐯𝐢. 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐧
𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒

𝐯. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫

206 10 1
By KyaaaBooo

   MABEL WANDERED IN the hut, looking for Ziggy. Lo'ak had told her that something was wrong with Ziggy and he left. She couldn't seem to find him. She looked at a sticky note that had writing on it. It said: in case you get uncomfortable with the mask.—quaritch. It was the nose tube thing that Ziggy has on. She took off her mask and quickly put on the tube.

   "Mabel!" She turned around and sees her brother walking up to her.

   "I was looking for you. We need to talk. But first, are you okay? Lo'ak told me that something was wrong.

   "Yeah, just a panic attack. But Neytiri helped me out." He said, sitting down. Mabel sat next to him.

   "I can't do it Ziggy. I can't kill them." Mabel said as Ziggy sighed in relief.

   "Same! They're too nice." He said, trying not to speak so loud.

   "What do we do?" She asked her twin.

   "Nothing. We don't kill them and live a happy and normal life." He said, rubbing her shoulder. "And you can get married to Neteyam."

   "Fuck you." She said, putting up the middle finger up at him. Ziggy just laughed and left the hut.

"Ziggy." Mabel called out as Ziggy stopped his tracks.

"If anything happens, I'll protect you, I promise." She said as Ziggy smiled.

   Mabel was relaxing by the water as she sees Ilu's and Skimwing's flying and swimming around in the air and water. Neteyam takes a look at Mabel and walks up to her.

   "Hello Ms. Mabel." He said, startling her as she blushed. Mabel chuckled lightly and sat up.

   "Hello Mr. Neteyam." She replied as Neteyam blushed but it wasn't noticeable.

   "How are you liking this place?" He asked her as she smiled softly at him.

   "It's beautiful." She said as she put her head on his shoulder. Neteyam blushed very hard as they both stared at the beautiful ocean.

"Breathe in." Tsireya said, talking a deep breath. Ziggy, Lo'ak, Kiri, Neteyam, Tsireya, and Rotxo were sitting on a circle, learning breathing exercises.

"And breathe out." Tsireya said as they breathed out. Ziggy has always trying to get his parents to help him with breathing due to his panic attacks but, that ended well.

"Imagine a flickering flame. You must slow down your heartbeat." She said, putting her hands on Lo'ak's chest and stomach.

"Breathe in. Breathe from down here." Tsireya tells Lo'ak as Lo'ak looked over at Ziggy. His eyes met Ziggy's as he blushed.

"Lo'ak, your heartbeat is fast." Tsireya tells him as he looked away from Ziggy.

"Sorry." He said.

"Try to focus." She said as she's telling him to breathe in again. Neteyam and Rotxo started laughing, knowing what was making Lo'ak's heartbeat fast as Kiri rolled her eyes.

Later on, the kids tried riding the Ilu's again in the water. Ziggy already knew how to ride it, but joined them in the water anyway. Ziggy looked over at Lo'ak who was getting the hang of the Ilu.

Ziggy went over to him and swam under him. He gave Lo'ak a you can't catch me face. Lo'ak started laughing and went after him.

They all made it to the surface and started laughing. Tsireya gave them a face of impression.

"You are learning to breathe." She said as Lo'ak looked at Ziggy and gave him a wink. Ziggy slightly blushed and smiled.

   Ziggy couldn't sleep. He needed to talk to someone. He wanted to talk to someone. He looked around but everyone's asleep. Jake and Neytiri were cuddling up by the corner and Mabel and Neteyam were cuddling up as well.

   Ziggy got up and got out of the hut. He went on a little walk as he encountered a Ilu, swimming towards him. He took his shoes, shirt, and pants off, leaving only his boxers on. He entered the water and swam to the Ilu.

   The Ilu was baby blue with purple stripes on its back. It had a small red scar on the left eye. Ziggy went to pet it as the Ilu was still.

   "Hey there." He whispered. The Ilu jumped up and down in excitement. It went under Ziggy's chin and rubbed up against him.

   "Do you have a name?" Ziggy soothingly asked as the Ilu. The Ilu stayed quiet, meaning it doesn't have a name.

   "Okay, your name is now, Raheem." He said as it jumped and splashed in excitement.

   "Ziggy?" The voice of Kiri brings Ziggy out of his zone. "What are you doing up?"

   "I couldn't sleep." Ziggy said, swimming back to the shore. He looked at Raheem one last time.

   "I'll see you tomorrow buddy." He said as Raheem swam away.

   "What was that about?" She asked as Ziggy smiled. Ziggy put his clothes on and sat next to Kiri.

   "I think I found myself an Ilu." He said as Kiri puts her head on his shoulder.

   "Do you like my brother?" She randomly asks as his eyes went wide.

   "No..." He lied as Kiri gave him a side eye.

   "Maybe."

   "It's okay. Your secrets safe with me. Plus, I think he likes you too." Kiri said, standing up. Ziggy smiled a bit as he stood up too. He wrapped his arm around Kiri's shoulder as they walked back to the hut.

   The next day was a very busy day. Ziggy and Mabel were walking near the water.

   "Huh? What'd you say?" They heard Kiri after she rose from the shallow water.

   "Are you some kind...freak?" Aonung mocked as Ziggy walked up to Aonung and shoved him.

   "Leave her alone fish breath." He said as Aonung rolled his eyes and ignored him.

   "I mean, you're not even real Na'vi. Look at these hands." Aonung said, grabbing her hands.

   "Hey! Back off fish lips." Lo'ak said, walking up to Aonung, pushing him off his sister.

   "Aww. Another four fingered freak." Aonung said as one of his minions pulled Lo'ak's tail. Ziggy pushed that guy off him.

   "Leave us alone!" Kiri exclaimed as Neteyam came along, swinging his braids side to side.

   "You heard what she said. Leave them alone." Neteyam said as he put his finger on Aonung's chest.

   "Back off." Neteyam threatened as Aonung puts his hands up.

   "From now on, I need you to respect my sister."

   One of Aonung's minions hissed at Neteyam as Kiri stuck out her tongue.

   "Let's go." Mabel said, grabbing Ziggy's arm.

   "Look at them. All freaks. All family." Aonung mumbled as Lo'ak stopped walking.

   "Lo'ak." Neteyam called out.

   "I got this bro." Lo'ak reassured his brother.

   "Oh shit." Ziggy cursed, knowing that it was about to go down.

   "I know this hand is funny. Look I'm a freak. An alien. But it can do something really cool watch." Lo'ak said, starting to ball his fist up.

   "First I'll ball it up real tight like this, okay? Then.." He stopped explaining himself as he started punching Aonung.

   "It's called a punch bitch. Don't ever touch my sister again." Lo'ak warned as Aonung and his minions started attacking Lo'ak. One guy started grabbing and pulling his tail.

   Neteyam came into the fight. He kneed someone in the crotch and punched him in the face.

   "So stupid!" Kiri said, watching the entertaining fight. Mabel was wanted to stop the fight but Ziggy held her back.

   "Beat their asses Sully boy's!" Ziggy said as he put his arm on Kiri's shoulder. Kiri started laughing and covering her mouth.

   "Hey!" Jake Sully said from afar. Ziggy already got anxious after hearing his voice.

   "Oh shit." Mabel said as Jake pulled Neteyam and Lo'ak off of the boys. He dragged them into their hut.

   "Lesson of the day. Learn to shut the fuck up." Ziggy said, flipping Aonung off as he, Mabel, and Kiri left.

   Ziggy saw Lo'ak leave the hut as Ziggy ran to him. "Hey!"

   "You get in trouble?" Ziggy asked as he saw Lo'ak lip bleeding again.

   "I have to apologize to Aonung." Lo'ak said, making Ziggy scoff.

   "So those guys pick on Kiri and you have to apologize to them?! What the fuck?!" Ziggy exclaimed as Lo'ak held his shoulder.

   "It's messed up, I know but I'll be fine." Lo'ak assured Ziggy as Ziggy took his sleeve and wiped Lo'ak's lip. Lo'ak looked at Ziggy as if he wanted to tell him something.

   Ziggy stopped wiping his lip and stared back. Ziggy slowly leaned in but stopped.

"I-i uh. I should probably find Mabel."

   "Yea, I-I should go apologize." Lo'ak said as he started to walk away. "See you Ziggy."

   "See you Lo'ak." Ziggy said as his cheeks started to burn in red.

   "Raheem!" Ziggy called out as he was swimming in the water with Tsireya and Tuk. Raheem came up from the deep water and splashes the trio.

   "Aww! He's so cute!" Tuk said, petting its head.

   "Where did you find him?" Tsireya asked in a calm voice. Ziggy made clicking noises with his tongue as Raheem went over to him.

   "We met last night. Isn't he cute?" Ziggy said, petting Raheem's head. "I was thinking about showing Lo'ak when he gets back."

   "I think Lo'ak would love Raheem." Tsireya said as Ziggy smiled.

It was dark time. Mabel and Neteyam were talking about what they want their future to be.

"If you were to become a mother, what would you name your children?" Neteyam asked as Mabel smirked at him.

"Well. If it's a girl, I would name her Zaria. And if it's a boy, I would name him Myles." Mabel tells Neteyam as he listens closely.

"Who do you plan on spending your life with?" Mabel asked him as he thought about it.

"Honestly at first, I planned on being alone. But when I met you, everything changed. So, I would want to spend my life with you, if you'll agree." Neteyam expressed himself as Mabel smiled and blushed.

"I've always agreed." She responds as Neteyam grabs her face, bringing her in for a kiss. But before their lips could touch, Aonung walked in.

"What do you want Aonung?" Neteyam said sternly.

"It's about Lo'ak."

Ziggy sat next to Jake. Ziggy thought it was really weird that Jake wanted to have a chat with him.

"You seem very close with my kids." Jake said, making Ziggy even more nervous.

"Yea." That's all Ziggy could get lit of his mouth. He looked down at the water.

"I guess I'm glad that you came." Jake admits as Ziggy gave him a look of confusion.

"Really?"

"Yea."

"You won't be for—" Before he could finish his sentence, Neteyam, Mabel, and Aonung came in.

"Tell them what you told us." Neteyam said as Aonung pushed him off him.

"We left Lo'ak outside the reef." Aonung said as Ziggy's blood boiled.

"You motherfucker." Ziggy said, about to throw a right hook at Aonung, but was held back by Jake.

"I'm telling your father." Jake said, leaving.

"The boy has returned."

"Sully boy, down here."

A bunch of murmurs and mumbles of people when Lo'ak came back. Lo'ak looked like he was going to hit Aonung again until Jake stopped him.

"Lets have a look at you." Jake said, looking around Lo'ak's body.

"He's fine. Just a few scratches." Jake announced as Neytiri and Ziggy came behind him.

"1 pray for the strength that I will not pluck the eyeballs out of my younger son." Neytiri said in a angry voice.

"1 pray for the strength that I will not pluck the eyeballs out of Aonung." Ziggy said, glaring at Aonung. He embraced Lo'ak in a hug.

Tonowari told them that the blame is Aonung's but Lo'ak took the fall. Jake was not happy, perusal.

"Dad, you told me to make friends with these kids." Lo'ak tried to explain himself.

"I don't wanna hear it. You've brought shame to this family." Jake said as Lo'ak's face fell.

"Can I go now?" Lo'ak asked sadly as Ziggy wanted to hurt someone. Lo'ak began to walk away.

Doing the unthinkable, Ziggy kneed Jake in the crotch. Jake groaned in pain as Mabel's eyes went wide as Lo'ak pulled Ziggy by the arm. As they were walking, Aonung ran behind them.

"Why did you speak for me?"

"Because I know what it's like to be one big disappointment." Lo'ak said as Ziggy gave Aonung an I got my eye on you look.

End of Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1K 46
When someone comes from a navi family where everyone else is successful and praised by the clan, it always hard to live up to that status if you are...
146K 3.4K 15
"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬." Y/N had always been a special Na'vi. Born of the Metkayina clan and the chief's daughter (along with Tsireya...
176K 4.4K 28
"My feelings for you do not reflect where I stand...and where I stand is not with you, Neteyam." You, the renowned "Operative Rose", had been chosen...
169K 6.9K 34
𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐘𝐎𝐔.❞ - Jake sully x reader. 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇,, Jake and his remaining three children ⠀ ⠀⠀ all flee to the northern parts...