𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

   A BUNCH OF guns were being pointed in front of the kids

A BUNCH OF guns were being pointed in front of the kids. Ziggy held back Mabel as Kiri began hissing at the men. Lo'ak and Spider were holding their bow and arrows. Ziggy grabbed his knife and threw it at some random guys face. He fell backwards, killing him as Ziggy went over to grab his knife. Lo'ak grabbed Ziggy by the wrist and pulled him back.

"Put in down!" One of the guards yelled out as Lo'ak slowly put down his arrow. Spider still had out his arrow.

"Spider. Put it down." Lo'ak said as Ziggy held Mabel tightly around his arm. Spider lowered his arrow as the guards began grabbing the rest of the kids.

"Kiri!" Tuk said scared. Kiri replied something in a different language to Tuk, trying to make her comfortable.

"What have we here?" Quaritch came. Ziggy and Mabel's eyes widen as they looked at each other. Quaritch went over to them and bent down.

"Thank you." Quaritch said in a whisper, not loud enough for the Sully kids and Spider to hear. Quaritch got up, but Ziggy spit on his face.

"Go to hell." He said as Quaritch wiped the spit from his cheek. He went over to Kiri, who was struggling to get free.

"Colonel, look what we got here. 5 fingers. We got a half breed." One of the guards said as he lifted Kiri's hand. Quaritch took a second to look at her, then went over to Lo'ak.

"Show me your fingers."

Lo'ak slowly raised his fingers up, but he flips Quaritch off. Ziggy silently chuckled as Mabel elbowed him softly.

"You're his aren't you?" Quaritch asked, smirking at the Sully boy. Lo'ak hissed at him in anger as Quaritch laughed some more.

"You're his alright." Quaritch grabbed Lo'ak by the back of his hair.

"Let him go!" Ziggy cried as one of the guards put a gun at his head.

"Where is he?" Quaritch asked, looking at Lo'ak. Lo'ak began talking in a different language as Quaritch Did the same. He grabbed onto Lo'ak hair tighter as he groaned in pain.