Kit x Lop x Ruth (Unforgetten...

By NLhindriiani

Another Part story from unforgetten night -Author YoeNim -🔞 Adult Konten -BxB -Not for HomoPhobic Author Tra... More

Introdution
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 🔞

Chapter 8

1.4K 21 5
By NLhindriiani

After recovering Lop back to work normally, today Kamol asks for Kit. Lop and Ruth to go with him to contact high people club clients. After a while, they can sit down to drink and talk. The trade went well. All Kamol's bodyguards are near him.

"Your eyes are dazzling, sir." Kom kidding

when he saw Lop tending to the woman who worked in the shop of some passers-by.

"Oh P'Kom, it's okay, everyone wants to see it, right, Ai Ruth, Ai Kit?" Lop turned to talk to his friends with a smile.

"Hmm" Ruth and Kit replied, since he was a boy too. There is food to kill time.

"P'Kom, see if the girl in red is milk or coconut?" Lop nudged Kom to see the young woman passed not far.

T/N: I don't understand the question, but it looks like a stalker.

"Wipe your drool off" Khom said and Lop chuckled before Kom walked over to find Kamol, who called out to him and then returned to the others.

"You're done talking, let's have a drink," Khom said to another subordinate. Lop smiled broadly.

"Really, P'Kom? Lop immediately asked happily.

"Don't drink as much as you did on New Year's Day," said Kit.

"I know," Lop answered immediately, smiling a little.

"Then he'll let us relax," Kom said. It is known that Kamol had his subordinates call the children to sit and drink in the tent to talk and then drop their needs. Because Kamol can take them to a special place where everyone can give up some of the desires of men. Because they all have to put personal life aside them to take care of Kamol from the start.

"On the top floor of the shop there is still room for those who want to continue. If anyone is interested, please, there is still time until morning," continued Khom, making the youngest smile.

"First let's sit at the table and have a drink, let's talk about what's next" Kom said again before all of Kamol's underlings arrived. He sits at the table and after everyone sits and drinks Kamol takes them to the shop.

"Hi, what is your name?" The girl in red whom Lop first saw came in and sat down next to Lop. With Kit and Ruth sitting on the couch

"Lup, how about you?" Lop answered and asked with a smile, his eyes fixed on the top of the girl's chest.

"Cherry," the woman answered seductively. Before drinking with everyone, Kit and Ruth also sat and chatted with the young women who had come to sit with them. At that time, Kit and Ruth did not stop Lop because they thought neither of them had anything to do with Lop. Lop will have sex with women to let go of his own will. Kit and Ruth didn't forbid it, as they also gave up their desires with women. Although his heart was a little jealous.

"You're not going to bury your face, are you?" Kit asked quietly when he saw Lop snuggling with a girl, he wasn't jealous but he couldn't help but get annoyed.

"Oh Kit, you talk too much" Lop lightly kicked his friend in the leg. The girls laugh. I don't care. Lop himself, when interrupted, sat and looked at Kit and Ruth with a woman sitting next to them, clutching his arm and feeling strangely uncomfortable in his heart.

"What's wrong, Hun?" asked Cherry, who was looking at Ruth alone, despite the other girls snuggling up to her, but still looking at Lop from time to time.

"No, no, it's fine." Lop took the girl and continued talking to her, but his eyes fell on Kit and Ruth. Even Lop doesn't understand why his eyes have to look at them so much. Even though they might be interested in the girl next to them. Kit and Ruth turned to look at each other before giving a slight smile along with a few secret whispers in between of them.

"P'Ruth, would you accompany me upstairs?" asked the woman sitting next to Ruth in a low, sweet voice. Since the question meant sleeping together afterwards, Ruth smiled happily.

"Of course," Ruth replied, stroking his leg. Ruth saw Lop dissatisfied and unknowing. He felt a tightness in his chest, a feeling Lop couldn't explain himself.

"Hmmm... Kit, just relax." The sweet voice of the woman sitting next to Kit whispered softly, after being kissed passionately causing Lop to sit up and look at Ruth. He turned to look at them with a frown and bit his lip lightly.

"Ai Kit, if you can't stop, then go up," teased another subordinate voice. Making Kit smile a little.

"In a moment Nong. Please have one more," Kit replied as he looked at the girl beside him with blinking eyes, making Lop feel the heat in his ears.

"What about Lop? Do you stay with Cherry?" asked the girl next door lop. Lop picked up a glass of liquor and drank it with a strained expression on his face.

"Wait a minute, I'm going out to smoke" Lop said to the girl. He desperately needed some fresh air outside the club. He got up and walked over to Khom.

"P'Khom, I want to change shifts with the driver, P" said Lop. This means Lop will be the one to use the car rather than anyone else.

"So why don't you go with the girls?" asked Khom surprised because usually Lop never once denied this kind of thing.

I don't feel like that, I feel numb. Let the driver in for me." Lop replied, Khom frowned slightly before nodding. Lop thanked him before quickly leaving the club. Kit and Ruth sat and watched. They turned to look at each other and smile.

"How does he feel about this?" ask Ruth on Kit.

"How does he feel? He just doesn't know how he feels right now" so the two whispered to each other at first. Kit notices Lop's way of frequently looking at Kit and Ruth when the two talk to the girl next to him, so he leaves early. Lop hardly cares about anyone except the girl next door. Kit agrees with Ruth to try something that will make Lop jealous to see if Lop has any symptoms or not. that's what the two of them did waiting for. Lop is confused and dissatisfied when he sees his many adventures with young women.

..
..
..

Leaving the club, Lop walks to the car and tells the driver to change shifts himself, causing the driver to smile. width before entering and turning. Lop leaned against the car door and started up. cigarettes, as well as rubbing his head from side to side like a man who can't think of anything.

"What's wrong? I suddenly lost my temper." Lop muttered to himself, remembering how he felt inside the club. Lop couldn't deny that he wasn't too pleased to see Ruth caressing the girl's leg, and Kit kissing another girl. actually this kind of thing is common for them when Kamol gives them time to let go. Not that he had never seen them in a relationship with a woman. But before, Lop didn't feel anything, but today, Lop is dissatisfied. He raised his hand to rub his face thoughtfully, not letting his feelings get carried away. Lop got up, stood up and smoked all the cigarettes. Then he opened the door and sat down. He rolled down the window slightly because it was cold outside, so he didn't want to start the car. Lop sat up and stared straight ahead. He kept thinking, until he heard a loud bang against the car window. Lop turned to look and saw Kit and Ruth standing by the car. Lop opened the door with a suspicious look at his friend.

"What is wrong?" Lop asked.

"Give me a cigarette," said Ruth, and Lop gave it to him in bewilderment.

"Give me one," Kit said gently, and Lop handed him over before the two of them stopped beside the car smoking a cigarette with Lop sitting up and looking confused.

"Are you going out to smoke?" Lop asked him friends. Kit and Ruth nodded.

"So what are you doing here?" Kit asked, looking back.

"Get out and leave P'Wut and relax," Lop replied, looking away from Kit, who was looking at him blankly as if he had done something wrong.

"So you don't want to relax? You haven't let go for a long time either. Well no, you'll just have to rely on your own hands" Ruth said with a smile.

"Oh Nong Cherry. He's been waiting for you," Kit replied, spying on Lop's condition.

"I'm dizzy, I don't want to do anything," he replied softly. "But you two. As soon as you finish smoking, you can come in. Nong Sai and Nong Wawa have been waiting for you for a long time," Lop said as he waved at his two friends. Although in his heart he wanted to keep his two best friends to himself, he didn't want to be too selfish.

"What are you doing, Ruth?" Kit asked Ruth who was standing nearby smoking a cigarette.

"I'm too lazy to go in. Instead, I let P'Don in." Ruth finished talking and went to find another driver and changed the other party's assignment to let Ruth see the car on his behalf and get in.

"Is that you?" Lop asked Kit, feeling some relief in his heart.

"I'm lazy. I'm not in the mood today." Kit answered in a monotone, despite the fact that both Kit and Ruth felt the same feeling of release. But when they find out that Lop is out, it makes them both not want to go with him. Kit's words made Lop smile a little. The previous feeling of discomfort was almost completely gone.

"You're not going to go home and be stubborn. Until then, you have to trust your own hands." Lop pretended to say that and the corners of his mouth lifted in a slight smile. Ruth also leaned against the side of the hood.

"Can I just use your hand?" Kit asked, causing Lop to freeze, his face heating up.

"Of whom?" Lop growled, hiding the embarrassment in his own mind. Making Kit Ruth smile and laugh before the three got up and spoke. They laughed together looking at the car, until time passed and it was almost morning when Kamol asked to be taken home. And the three of them went on a day's rest, to volunteer to take the car in the driver's seat.

After returning home early in the morning, Kit, Lop and Ruth spread out and slept in their rooms. because the three of them didn't sleep the whole night, they just looked at the car and talked. They woke up again around 3pm, Ruth was up first, Kit followed, and lastly Lop. The three of them had not eaten anything since morning because they had slept for so long.

"Hey, today the three of us are off at the same time and you two didn't keep your promise to me," Lop said, smiling at the memory.

"What promise?" he asked. Lo immediately frowned.

"Don't tell me you forgot," Lop said in a deep voice, a confused look on his face, and Ruth gave a small smile.

"Eh, yes, the promise I made when you were sick," Ruth asked, making Lop smile at him and then frown.

"Yeah, look Ruth still remembers you bastard, you have short term memory." Lop says his friend is not that serious. Kit smiled faintly before pulling Lop's arm towards him as the three of them were sitting on the same sofa with Lop sitting in the middle.

"You don't remember what it was like to eat here, Ai'Lop," Kit said, stroking Lop's hair hard to tease Lop too. with Ruth sitting and laughing, Lop was squirming.

"Oh Kit let me go I can't breathe" Lop wailed, clenching his fists and punching Kit not so hard to let Kit let go.

"Stop hitting Kit or he will die soon" Ruth said before Kit cleared his throat.

"Oh red Ruth?" Lop raised his head to look at his neck. Because her neck was a bit stiff, Ruth sat silently staring at Lop's white throat before gently stroking it with his finger, surprising Lop with goosebumps all over his body. When Ruth's long finger landed lightly on his neck,

"A little," Ruth replied with a smile. Lo immediately stood up.

"Eh...you're asking me to eat?" Lop asked, trying to adjust his voice to a normal tone.

"Let's go." Reply Kits..

"Then I'll take a shower first. You can shower and get ready." Lop told his friends before running to his own room. Kit glanced at Ruth before smiling slightly.

"Huh, I see," Kit joked.

"You are mean, my friend. Don't think I can't see that, rubbing his neck, I secretly kissed him." Ruth teased. his friend, he chuckled in his throat before standing up and stretching.

"A little bit is enough to inspire me" Kit said with a smile before entering his own room. Ruth shook her head and laughed and went to his room. After all three. showered and dressed, they took a taxi to the train. At first, Kamol ordered the three of them to use the car. But all three ask to take a taxi yourself.

"There's a mall in the neighborhood where you can sit and eat. Why do we have to go to Anuwat?" Kit groaned a little. When Lop also wants to take a walk around the monument.

"After I eat, I want to keep walking and sightseeing," Lop said with a smile as they took a taxi to the train station. The three then walked to the station to buy tickets. Afternoon is the time when students finish school and workers leave, the eyes of a woman and a man who are not native, look at Kit, Lop and Rut with great interest because the three of them are considered to be in good condition, even though Lop looks smaller than Kit and Ruth, but still proportional by Thai male standards really, while waiting for the train. Kit and Rut take care of Lop

"So many people," Kit muttered, not so loudly,

"Relax, if it's a night like this," Ruth said

"Could I change my mind now?" Lop asked jokingly when he saw a lot of people waiting for the brakes.

"I'm going to kick your neck. We came here and you can't change thoughts." Lop stands and smiles until the train stops. The three enter followed by a large group of people, Kit takes Lop's hand to enter and stands on the other side, Lop takes Ruth's hand again. Not to mention sitting down as everything piles up, they stick together and barely seen Kit leaned against the wall of the train and then made Lop turn his back on him For Ruth he had to stand in front of Lop because people were crowding

"I can't keep track of it," Lop said to Kit who was behind him.

"I'll hold your waist. Get up," Kit said before placing his hands on her waist.

"Ruth, can you wake up?" he asked, standing beside him.

"Enough," said Ruth. Lop was afraid his friend would trip over so he also put his hands on Ruth's waist as the train moved Lop leaned forward making his back against Kit's body, Lop stopped as he felt his butt pressed against Kit's midsection. Making his face red, he tilted him head.

Note: sandwiches, lops and chops

When they made a slight turn, the people standing were tilted by the electric train's centrifugal force, causing Ruth to also come to Lop.

"Hey, does it hurt?" asked Ruth in surprise as Ruth's strong shoulder hit Lop's nose. Lop couldn't rub his nose because he couldn't move his hand, Ruth then reached out and stroked Lop's nose gently.

"A little," Lop said, his heart pounding. Lop felt Kit's body heat on his back and Ruth nearby, which made Lop's heart abnormal until the train stopped at the station, people started to leave, and before people started to come back Lop leaned his head back and looked at Kit hugging him.

"Let me go first," Lop says, and Kit agrees to let go of Lop's waist. Lop moves quickly to lean against the wall of the train next to Kit. Ruth is still ahead between Kit and Lop. Ruth reached out to grab the top rail.

"What's wrong, is your face red?" asked Ruth, Lop immediately shook his head.

"Nothing, there are a lot of people. It's hot," Lop answered immediately. Then he pretended to look away. Kit and Ruth looked at each other surreptitiously and smiled faintly.

"Oh," Lop said quietly. as the train suddenly left the platform, veering towards Kit, causing Lop to cling to his instincts, Ruth also reached out and grabbed Lop's shoulder.

"Fine" Kit said with a smile on his face.

"Well, people still can't go up to here," Lop replied, before hastily standing up.

But your face is still as burning as ever.

"I know, it's nice to have a car," Lop muttered to himself. Arriving at the monument, the three of them got off the train.

"What are you going to eat?" ask Ruth..

"Shabushi," Lop said hurriedly, before entering the mall and heading straight for the shabushi buffet style shop. When they arrived, the three of them had to stand in line to call because there were so many people eating together.

"Al'Lop, come and sit over here." Kit asks Lop to sit in a waiting chair on the edge. leave him alone.

"Aren't you sitting down?" Lop asked, but Kit grabbed Lop's shoulder and urged him to sit down.

"It's there. You've waited too long for a new complaint," Kit said, wrinkling his nose slightly.

"You're the one who complains more than I do" Lop said reluctantly, Ruth chuckled, before reaching out and tugging at Lop's hair,

"This is getting longer," said Ruth, as Lop's hair started growing back on the back of his neck. Lop reached out and stroked his hair.

"So far, doesn't it look good?" Lop asked in disbelief.

"That's funny," said Kit, making Lop pause.

"No, what's so funny?" Lop groaned to hide his embarrassment.

"Um, but I think that's really cute," another Ruth said, making Lop make a funny face wrong as he felt his face almost burn. He saw the twinkling eyes of his two best friends looking at him. But they made Lop act inappropriately.

"Then I'll cut it," said Lop, responding. Until Kit and Ruth laughed and smiled.

"Haha, what do you think about that word? funny?" asked Kit jokingly.

"I didn't think about it. I just wanted to cut it," Lop shouted again.

"You don't need to cut it, I like it," said Ruth, making Lop fall silent.

"Um, I like that too," Kit said to the others, making Lop's face nearly explode in disbelief. That's why he always felt awkward with his best friend's words lately.

"Number A11" shouted Lop's voice. S quickly got up and walked in. Tim walked to the seats at the still full Amsa counter, the three of them sat on the har. Ruth's kite let Lop sit in the middle.

"You don't need to eat much. After us eat, let's go for a walk again" Kit said to warn Lop.

"I know," replied Lop, when he had everything he wanted. He leaned back in his own chair to watch the conveyor belt of fresh food and vegetables. The three led them to their own pots and continued eating.

"Hey, if I hadn't seen you that day, I probably wouldn't have had the chance to eat something like this," Lop said as he sat down and ate for a bit. Ruth turned to look.

"Because?" asked Ruth.

"If you don't pick me up now, I might become a street bum or maybe a petty thief," Lop said quietly.

"You are just the same. You are the one who gave us new life" Kit said, turning to look at Lop. Then he turned to look Ruth from side to side.

"Nice to meet you," Lop said sincerely. Kit and Ruth smiled a little.

"We're both happy," Ruth replied, before Lop turned to look at Kit.

"What the hell? You have a pot, why would you steal my pot? Lop screams loudly. When Kit comes stealthily and eats the squid from Lop's pot.

"Well your pan looks delicious," Kit said with a wry smile, causing Ruth to sneak up. raised the back of his hand to cover his mouth and stifled a laugh.

"Damn same, spit it out" Lop said, before grabbing some stuff from Kit's pot and eating it then turning to get it from Ruth with a giggle. When the three were full, they went to pay the bill. Kit is the one who paid for everything because he was told. that he would feed them.

"Very happy," said Lop, rubbing his belly.

"It's so corny," Ruth said, not taking it too seriously.

You are very full, does that mean. You don't want any more ice cream?" he pretended to ask, drowning out Ruth's laughter.

"I'm going to eat, my stomach is giving room for ice cream," said Lop.

"Especially the free food," Kit joked.

"Okay let's go to Swensen" Ruth said which made Lop smile.

"Well, shall we?" Ruth asked as he realizing this, Lop paused.

"I can eat if you two don't like it," Lop said nonchalantly, before walking hastily in front of his two best friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.9K 35
Ranking: #1(Taennie) 11/17/18 "I'm gonna marry you anyway"
43K 1.4K 10
When Tin and Can realize many things, but especially a little thing called love. #tincan #2wish #meanplan #boyxboy #lbc
Dare By Nagi 🖤

Fanfiction

11K 570 22
The two of them meet when the other almost hit by a ball. Seeing again in the school cafeteria, eventually the two become friends. Before they know i...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...