Chapter 12

Lop walked over and sat down on a chair in the pavilion behind the house to wait for breakfast with the others. He kept thinking about Kom's words. It's not that Lop doesn't feel what kind of attitude his friends have towards themselves. But Lop tries not to worry and not think too much. Though his heart raced every time Kit and Ruth approached him or did something for him. Lop could tell himself that he didn't care about relationships between men. But he is worried. His two friends came to pick him up, Kit and Ruth. They are very good people in Lop's eyes. The two of them cared for him and watched him all the time. If asked who Lop chose to be number one, he could not answer.

"Huh? Aren't you taking Baiboon to school?" said Ruth, walking in with Kit and sitting down next to Lop. As for Kit, he sitting on the other side makes Lop jump a little.

"It wasn't me. P'Khom took it upon himself," Lop replied. looking away from Kit and Ruth, who were staring at him. Lop rushed to his feet because he felt his heart was not normal.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked softly.

"Eh... I sat for a long time, tired. Sit together," answered Lop stubbornly. He didn't dare to say anything, because Kit and Ruth were sitting next to each other, he felt embarrassed.

"What is wrong?" Ruth asked worriedly. Lop swallowed hard. Even though he was embarrassed, he also felt pressured. His two friends stared at him with deep eyes.

"No, it's fine. I thought you were you better go see your aunt first. If you run out of rice I can help bring it here." Lop ran away. Kit and Ruth looked at each other.

"Which?" asked Ruth.

"I think it might be because of the confusion between us both" Kit replied looking Lop's facial expression.

"Well, I guess so too," Ruth replied.

"I think it's going to be a bit stressful these days, more so than the days when we both openly attack him alone. If the two of us attack him together, it's not strange that he's overthinking it," Ruth thought to himself.

"Well, let's keep pushing. Wait for the day he can't take it anymore and decides to talk to us. On that day, let's talk about what we will do." Kit answered, Ruth nodded, before following Lop. Go grab the tray and put the food in. Ruth walked over to confront Lop, carrying a tray and holding it out to him.

"I can lift it," Lop replied.

"It's heavy. Come on and lift it carefully" Kit said in a deep voice lifting the tray to place the rice on it.

"I'm not one to need help," Lop shouted at once, but they didn't take him seriously.

"That mouth, don't argue too much, okay?" Kit put his hand over Lop's mouth. Before Lop ran to shake him because suddenly he felt a burst of heat in his face.

"Oh my God, can I lift this?" Lop answered hurriedly, took the tray and rice, and walked quickly. Walking towards Ruth putting the basket on the plate he quickly took the tray from Lop's hands and put it down himself which made Lop frown and he looked behind Ruth who was standing at the pavilion table. He turned to look back and saw Kit walking away, leaving Lop feeling so depressed he couldn't say anything.

(I feel sorry for Lopp, his life is stressful 🤣🤣🤣)

"Sit down, you don't have to get up. Someone will help carry your plate." Kit uses one hand to touch Lop's waist, making him walk and sit up, causing Lop to back away a bit further. He loves it. but top not. In fact, he's fine." When everyone gathered in the pavilion for breakfast, Lop went to get his own rice and sat down in another empty chair between the two elders.

"What are you doing here, Lop? Sit with those bastards over there," said one of the elders.

"So I can't sit here? Do you hate me?" Lop asked jokingly.