Bestfriend!

By TheyLoveMeechie

Read...Read...Read.... More

Intro‼️👑
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
Update
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.

27.

736 30 4
By TheyLoveMeechie

I was home making lunches for the kids to take to school as they took baths.

Ion know what Jennifer and King plan on doing but when I drop Tay off tomorrow I'm getting Javion enrolled in school cause they playing.

Today was nice just spending it with them and Missy. Her and Jr dating was a surprise at first but they both make each other happy. Plus he's supportive of her pregnancy he's going to sign the birth certificate.

I thought getting sperm injected into you was only in movies lol but the fact Missy did that takes courage. Especially knowing the chances of doing it solo.

Raising Tay alone was so hard for me but she's well prepared I know she's going to be a great mom.

Seeing Tay with Javion playing made me happy to give her another sibling to love just as much. Them being close in age he's like her best friend and I pray they always get to grow up together with that bond.

"Bell!" I heard King yell my name. "In the kitchen." He walked in. "Why you yelling what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry baby. Jen here?"

"No I thought she was with you."

"She was but then shit was said she got out the car started walking I tried to get her back in she was crying said she called an Uber. Got in some car and they just drove off."

I stared at him cause how the fuck y'all manage to fuck up house shopping.

"Backseat or front?" "Front passenger." He said.

"Uber don't do front seat maybe she called a friend." "Who she know in Atlanta Bella?"

"You left for a month remember? She could've made friends or something King." "Some just don't feel right to me Bella."

I sighed. "When the stuff happened with Junior remember I said she was waiting up for you?"

He nodded.

"She asked me to wake her if you showed and I told her go to bed with Javion. She left her phone and I seen someone texting her."

"Who?"

"Ion know. I clicked the messages but they was mostly just sending nudes."

"The fuck?" He said.

"And she was saying how she was going to leave you King so maybe that's who she went with." "Why Yeen tell me all this?"

"I mean did it matter? You was trying to get back into my bed what she was doing was no better than what you was at that time."

"Bella it's different."

"Why? Cause she giving it away to somebody else? She just suppose to save herself till you comeback around just like I did?

All women ain't stupid." I said turning away.

I can admit I've done a lot of dumb shit for him. Shit looking back make me drop tears at the fact I still can't stop loving him more than myself.

"Bella you not stupid and never was." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Feel like it."

"I love you Bella okay? I only want you I'm for real.

I blew up my entire life just to be back in yo graces. I won't fuck that up again. I promise you baby."

"I wanna believe you."

"Then do it."

"It's hard trusting you with my heart." "Love me enough to try. I know this won't be easy but I love you enough to try for you so just do the same for me." He pecked my cheek.

"I love you too." I said.

He just held me kissing my face making me laugh.

"Stop I gotta check on the baby monitor." I said pecking his lips before moving.

He smiled and just stared at me.

"Weirdo." I grabbed they monitor to see them just playing and splashing water everywhere.

"King you on wash up duty since I had them today and I'm making they lunches." "Blah blah I got ya baby." He said kissing my forehead then going upstairs. I smiled.

I hope he does right this time if not I can't blame nobody but myself for it.

I cut up they sandwiches and placed them in with some apple sauce, strawberries, fruit snacks, and some chips. I grabbed a capri Sun and added them in the cooler area in the lunch box.

Once I was done I placed em into the fridge.

I heard the front door open. "King?" I asked. "He isn't here?" Jen walked into the kitchen.

"No he is. I thought he went out or some. You okay?" "Yeah I was with a friend." I nodded. "You ate?" "Yeah we had some food."

She looked drained and she wasn't in the clothes from earlier.

"Jenn you okay?"

"Yeah Bella I just need some rest."

I sighed. "Okay. Do you mind if I enroll Javion in school tomorrow?"

"Same as Tay?" I nodded.

"Yeah since I can't find us a home hell probably be here a minute. It'll benefit us both."

"Okay you can come with or I'll take King we'll just need his documents." She nodded. "I'll have em for you in the morning."

"Okay." She walked off.

Man ion know what the fuck they got going but I need to sage my house.

All these negative ass spirits around my baby.

I finished cleaning up behind myself.

I texted Missy to check on how she feeling cause allat walking we did today these babies better slip out.

I walked slowly up the steps. "Double T J!" I called taking about Tavion, Taviona, and Javeion. I laughed a lil bit cause ain't no reason we remixing his name like this.

"Tay room." King called out.

I walked to my baby room and seen he was putting they night clothes on.

"Them stairs taking me out." I sat down rubbing my belly. He laughed. "We gone need a ramp and wheelchair you for next." I laughed and flicked him off.

"Mommy I have fun today." Tay said. I smiled. "I did too." Javeion said. "I enjoyed y'all even more.

Next time we get daddy to take us to Disney world."

They both screamed yay as we laughed.

"You getting them too hype." King said. "So. The night still young. We watching a movie and having a sleepover in my bed tonight." I said.

Tay started dancing and I was rolling.

"Oh lord." He said laughing.
___
Once we got the kids situated in my bed I gave them they sippy cups but i diluted with water so they won't be hyperactive tonight.

King made popcorn which we know they gone kill before we can even start the movie.

"Let us get our pajamas on then we ready." I told them. They was stuffing they faces not even listening. "Bed gone be crumby as fuck." He said.

I laughed.

We went into the restroom but I left the door cracked so I can hear them.

"Ian seen you laugh this much in a minute." King said grabbing my hand. "I was always the happiest with you." He pulled me to him and kissed my lips.

I pulled away just staring in his eyes.

I believed him.

His eyes told a lot about him and they looked so pure. "My baby Bella." He said.

I smiled. "Come on before they leave us with hot kernels." He laughed. "You right." I threw on my pajama pants and a tank since my baby was popping today.

"If I carry to 9 months imma be bigger than the house." King laughed.

"Yo stomach not even that big baby."

"I can't see my feet."

"You can when you lay down." "Hahaha so funny. I feel like a watermelon."

He rubbed it. "You do not look like a watermelon. You not even sprouting for real baby the doctor told you she growing at a normal rate."

"Ion know Ian show with Tay until I was 6 months then I blew up at about 8."

"You was 18 then. You got a grown woman body now shit sprout different but you wear it all well baby." "Okay what you been reading? Smooth Niggas.com?"

He laughed.

"I told you when I left I was becoming the man I had to be for you and the kids. I meant that!"

"'Mmm keep it up well have a daycare full of kids in a minute." He laughed. "Yeah let me slow it down." "Mhm yeah cause obviously I'm fertile as hell and yo pull out game ain't the best."

"Eh I just don't feel the need to when it's mine." "Okay so baby number 4 ion wanna hear no bullshit." He was tripping.

"Okay I'm done playing Bella." "Yeah I bet."

We grabbed our clothes throwing them in the hamper before joining them.

"I'm glad I made us our own." King handed me a bag cause they cleared the bowl. I laughed. "Ouuu Tay we got more." Javion said pointing to it.

We both just looked at each other.

"So y'all gone steal ours too." "Yup." Tay said. She pointed into the bowl.

"Man." I opened it and poured it in.

"We share." Tay said. I laughed shaking my head.

My lil monsters.

Tavion started the movie and I cuddled into my baby girl. Tay always had to be under me and I liked it that way.
_____
My phone was ringing I looked over to see we all crashed during the movie.

I removed the bowls and stuff out the bed before looking at my phone it was Jennifer. I looked at my phone confused if she downstairs why she calling.

I called back getting out the bed so I wouldn't wake them and went to the restroom.

Hello?

Bella?

Wassup Jenn you okay?

I need you to come get me.

I thought you was downstairs?

I left. I couldn't sleep and javion was with y'all so I couldn't lay with him so I left for some air.

I looked at the time on my phone.

Jenn it's 2 am.

Please Bella you know I wouldn't call you if I wasn't desperate. Please come get me.

It sounded like she was close to crying.

I sighed.

Alright send me the location Jenn here I come.

Thank you so much please don't tell King.

Now Jen-

Bella please. Remember you made sacrifices for Tay too.

This for Javion?

Yes.

Alright. You got my word Jenn.

Thank you.

She hung up and texted me the address. God damn.

I used to restroom and did a quick hygiene check. I was going in my pajamas.

I eased back into the room when King sat up.

"Where you going?" "I forgot you sleep light as fuck." "Mhm." He said. "I'm not suppose to tell you King but it's important I'll be right back." I said.

"Missy in labor or some ?"

"Why wouldn't I tell you that?? No it's not Missy."

"Who?" I tried to think cause I did make her a promise. "Dez." I said.

He looked confused.

"I thought she was heading back to Cali?"

"She is. She wanted me to drive them to the airport and she didn't want you to know."

"Why would I care?"

"Maybe so you wouldn't ride with me."

He just looked before laying back down. "You a grown woman I'm not worried."

I sighed. Thank god and put my slides on.

I grabbed my keys off the nightstand trying not to wake the kids.

"I got you blocked in. Take mine." He said.

"You gone say some after I did allat noise getting mine." He laughed softly. "It was funny watching you struggle."

"Fuck you." I snatched the keys from him.

"I'll be right back okay?" I kissed him.

"Just make sure Tay don't realize you gone." I laughed. She gone flip if I'm not next to her when she wake up.

"Yeah that's how you know I'm rushing back home." He kissed me again smiling.

"Be safe and let me know when you make it to yo stop." "Okay daddy." He smirked. "Bella don't get fucked." I laughed and walked off.

"I love you." I whispered. "I love you too baby."

I left and closed the door softly.

Chile I can't believe Jen got me up at 2 am like I'm not pregnant as hell.

I walked down the stairs slow as fuck.

She called a pregnant woman she must had some time on her hands I can't make my self go fast if I wanted to.

I grabbed me a lil snack and some to drink if my baby up early we gone at least get a lil food in.

I left out locking the doors behind me and got in King car. She sent me the address and I put it in. I been in Atlanta almost 4 years now.

Why the fuck was she on the wrong side of town?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

About Ria By Brie

General Fiction

24.3K 866 32
My story isn't a walk in the park.
896 30 27
Just Read It!
118K 3.2K 68
Read and find out😏
120K 5.1K 43
read and find out💃🏽.