Together Till The End ||IE FF...

By InazumaAesthetic

This is the story of [L/n] [F/n], who joined Raimon Eleven during the Football Frontier. She also joins the I... More

🌸Prologue🌸
⚡Chapter # 2⚡
⚡Chapter # 3⚡
⚡Chapter # 4⚡
⚡Chapter # 5⚡
⚡ Chapter # 6⚡
⚡Chapter # 7⚡
⚡Chapter # 8⚡
⚡Chapter # 9⚡
⚡Chapter # 10⚡
⚡Chapter # 11⚡
⚡Chapter # 12⚡
⚡Chapter # 13⚡
⚡Chapter # 14⚡
⚡Chapter # 15⚡
⚡Chapter # 16⚡

⚡Chapter # 1⚡

349 8 1
By InazumaAesthetic

Chapter # 1

Still [F/n]'s POV~

"Nice to meet you all, I'll try to remember all of your names." I giggles as they all smile at me.

"So, you want to join our soccer practice?" Endou-kun asked. I thought for a while. Then I smile and nod. "Yes."

"Alright guys, let's play soccer."

I giggles at his cuteness. I played with the boys for a while. It felt really amazing. After separating from my friends in the past, this feels like the closest to having real fun with friends.

"Wow that was so fun, when can we do this again?" I said with stars in my eyes, walking close to Endou. He scratch the back of his head.

"Well, whenever you like..." He said. "Hm. Alright I'll come tomorrow here as well."

Then I remembered something. Oh no! Manager will kill me. I yelled suddenly causing the boys to flinch.

"What's wrong, [L/n]-chan?" Kazemaru asked. "I forgot to tell my manager that I came here. He must be looking for me like crazy. I'm in trouble, Oh no!"

I was about to ran back to the house, but I forgot which way I came. "There's another problem."

"What's that?" Somoka (I think?) said.

"I forgot which way I came from, I don't know where my house is." I said with tears in my eyes. All the boys gasped and looked at me, with feared expression.

"Oh no, what are you gonna do now?" The little guy said, I forgot his name. I looked at him, down. "I don't know."

"No way!" Cute brown haired guy said. I think his name was Honda or something. But that's not the point. Two girls also looked at me, with worried.

Then suddenly a car stopped near there, I sigh in relief after seeing it. Then manager came down the hill. I quickly ran and hug him. We're really close like father & daughter, consider I spend more time with him, than my own father.

"Oh thank goodness, manager-kun!" He sigh at my behavior as I let go of him.

"When will you grow up, [F/n]! I told you not to wonder off! What if something happened to you. How would I answer your father, hm?"

I looked down. "I'm sorry, but I was feeling bored, that's why."

"Alright don't do that again. If you want to go outside, ask Sana-chan to accompany you or other bodyguards." He lectured me as I nod. "Hai, Hai, manager-kun."

"Alright, now let's go." I walked with him. Then I turned around and smiled at the guys.

"Minna, I'll see you later." I waves at them to which they smile and wave. I looked at Gouenji-kun for last time (whose name I remembered surprisingly), he wasn't waving, just smiling. Tsundere huh? Exactly my type. I grin as I ran with Manager-kun.

I walked inside the house and sat on the living room, today sure was really unexpected. Then I walked inside the kitchen. All these running makes me hungry. Of course, I can't cook but I can help with table setting.

"Sana-chan!" I smiled at the lady. That's Sana-chan, everyone in the company calls her that. She has brown long hair which she tied in ponytail, green eyes and cute smile. She's a lady in her mid-20, she's my makeup artist as well as Choreographer. After Manager-kun, I'm the closest to her.

"Need some help?" She looks at me and shakes her head. "No, thanks [F/n]-chan! But can you put this utensils on the table."

"Hai!"

After dinner, me and Sana-chan was baking macarons to gave it to our neighbors. I enjoyed baking and Sana-chan taught it to me. "It's done. Sana-chan, will it be alright if I gave it to my neighbor. Please, pretty please."

"Are you sure? Do I need to come with you?" Here she goes, acting like I'm 3.

"No need, I can go by myself." I took a box, which I made. Then I ran towards the out door. "what am I gonna do with that girl? Manager-sama will scold me." I heard her say.

I went to our left neighbors first, then I knock on the door. The house was pretty beautiful and big from outside. Then a boy about my age came. He has long blonde hair, that matches mine and vermilion color eyes. He was beautiful. I didn't notice but I was staring at him with star eyes.

"Do you need something?" He said, Wait did he not know who I am?

"Nii-chan, who's at the door?" A little girl came running. [I know you guessed it already that it's Afuro Terumi. Well, I'm not sure if he have any siblings, but for the sake of story, I'll go with it.]

Then she looked at me with star eyes. "I can't believe this [F/n]-neesan! You're here, am I dreaming? I really love you and I always dream to become just like you." She said as I giggled.

"I'm sure you will be one day." The boy looked at me, more notably. I guess he recognized me too, how delightful! I smiled at both of them. I mean, it's also one of my ability.

"Why don't you come inside?" The boy offers. Is it alright to go inside a stranger's house? No problem since he's cute. I walked inside and sat in the living room.

"Our parents are still at work so it just us." He said. "It's alright," I blushes. Wait what the heck am I thinking? I should gave him the box.

"So um, what were you here from?" He asked. I didn't know where that little girl went.

"Oh yeah, here, this is for you. Since I recently moved here. So I make macarons for my neighbors." I said blushing as he looked at the box, then he smiles and took the box.

"Of course, I wouldn't say no to a cutie." He winks, as my blush deepens. Then the little girl walked inside.

"I never got to attend your concert or fanmeet so I prepared this for you. I made it myself." The girl gave me a big card with a cute drawing of me, standing holding flowers with stars and sparkle all around. Few things were written there. "I wasn't good at writing so onii-chan helped me with that!"

"Aww this is so beautiful!" I was in a verge of tears then I hugged little girl. "Thank you, Thank you so much." I stood up and took the card. "And thank you to you as well." I smiled at the boy. "Take Beauty with you too. I love her and I know she will be happy with you too, that way you will remember me."

"What's your name?" I took the teddy bear from her. "I'm Afuro Yui and this my Terumi-niisan!"

"Yui-chan, I'll always remembers you and you as well." I smiled at both of them. "I must go, now."

I bow at both of them and thanked them again for their love. "Yui-chan, I'll definitely come here again and performs for you as a payback!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I promise!"

I intertwine my pinky with her's. Then I waves at them as I left the house.

"I'm back!" I said. "Sorry I took too long. I met a little fan of me." I said showing Sana-chan the gifts. Then she said she gave all macarons.

"Wow, you gave away to all our neighbors, you're so fast. I'm gonna go sleep now. Today was a really fun day." I walked upstairs inside my room and lay down on my bed, thinking of my day. It was really the best day of life. I smiled at the ceiling then I slowly drifting to sleep.

Next Morning~

I walked downstairs. It was 6 AM, why I have to get up early. Then I sat down on the table.

"We need to find a beautiful scenery to shoot our 3rd concept photo." Manager said to the other guy as I ate the bread with jam. I don't like it but for my diet I have to eat it. Wait is that brown bread? I'll drink the juice instead.

"Here, [F/n]-chan, pancakes you're favorite." Sana-chan said as she gave me some pancakes. My eyes lit up. "Thank you Sana-chan, you're the best!"

"You do need your energy for the day!" She smiles as I eat then I turned to manager-kun.

"Well, manager-kun, I already found a place like that! How about the riverbank? The place where you find me yesterday." I explained as Manager and camera guy glance at each other.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup!"

They all decided to go with my plan. I smiles. This will be so fun, I was never this excited for a photoshoot but maybe for certain people. Hoping to see them today.

Then we went their early in the morning and shoot some scenes for teaser and also the mv. We will come here for photoshoot at sunset as this place looks more beautiful and suitable for the concept.

"Well, great job for today, let's go for lunch."

I looked around but I couldn't see Endou-kun and the others. Maybe they're at school or maybe they always come practice in the evening. I walked out with the others.

Timeskip~

We all walked to the riverbank at sunset. I saw the boys playing there. Wow perfect!

Then my manager went to talk to them. He said to them they need to shoot for album and told them to leave. Then I walked towards them.

"But why? We came here first?" Pink hair hot headed guy said. Somoka I think.

"It's alright, Someoka-san!" Endou put a hand on his shoulder. I walked towards them when manager was shooing them.

"Wait, it's alright they can stay!" I smile as manager gasp. "Are you for real?"

"It's alright, Manager-kun, just chill!" I said giving him thumbs up. "But you know--"

"Yeah yeah, I know. They're my friends so it's alright!" Then he sighs. Yup! That means he agree. Being the Company's favorite is best, I always get everything I want. I turned to the boys.

"Let's play soccer again, after I finish." I smiled as I gave them thumbs up. They all smile. Then I got in position as the cameramen surrounds me to take photos. I pose differently in each other. Wow this is my best record. But I want it to be over fast so I can play. I looked at the boys and some of them were blushing and they were cheering me on. I smiled. I heard them say "she's beautiful!' "she's so cute" "she's talented" and other things.

Then the cameraman took last photo and shows it to manager. "Wow, this is so amazing. We'll use this photo as the album cover. This is the best! As expected from the World Star!" [He's talking about the picture above]

I giggled, blushing from the compliment. Then manager said, "Thanks to all of your hard work, we finished before our time. Okay, we'll wrap up now. Good Job [F/n], keep up the great work." I wink and gave a thumbs up.

Everyone starting wrapping up. Then I walked towards the boys.

"You were soo Amazing!" Both girls said.

"I can't believe, I get to see [L/n] [F/n]-chan, and also see her photoshoot. I'm your biggest fan in the world, Megane!" A boy with glasses yelled, he wasn't here yesterday. Maybe he's also part of team.

"Thank you!"

"Yeah, that was really great, I didn't know stars were like that!" Kazemaru said as I blush.

"Yeah, I agree." Endou said.

"Aww, stop it guys, this is like my everyday routine."

"Alright, everyone. We can play soccer together, now."

"Yeah!" The boys yelled. Then I jumped excitedly.

"Alright!" My manager sigh. He said he will stay until I'm here.

"Let's go have fun, guys!" Endou said as I smiled. "Yeah." I high five him.

______________________

Note:

So how was the first chapter, it was a bit long. I hope you like it. Tell me in the comments what you think. Bye! See you in the next chapter!

________________________
__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.8K 60
(Closed) *Please read the Introuduction first before commenting your request* READER X CHARACTER!! 》 Request Box is Closed《 The character onl...
14.2K 632 41
What happens when you step into the soccer world again, after a terrible event? Jane Wolf is a student at Royal Academy, and was never like the other...
25.2K 944 18
Tenma and Aoi's old friend Reiko Arisu has transferred to Raimon. Unaware Tenma and Aoi are there. So she goes for the soccer team.. Being the only g...
2.6K 118 15
A girl who wasn't accepted by anyone until she meets him An Ishido shuuji fanfiction Disclaimer : I do not own i...