Dominant Alpha, Arrogant Omeg...

Da UnePetiteFleurNoire

Dominant? Straight Alpha (Female Lead) x Arrogant and Devoted Little Prince Omega (Male Lead) Wen Ruxi transm... Altro

Full Description
"Related works"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 ·
Chapter 18 ·
Chapter 19 ·
Chapter 20 ·
Chapter 21 ·
Chapter 22 ·
Chapter 23 ·
Chapter 24 ·
Chapter 25 ·
Chapter 26 ·
Chapter 27 ·
Chapter 28 ·
Chapter 29 ·
Chapter 30 ·
Chapter 31 ·
Chapter 32 ·
Chapter 33 ·
Chapter 34 ·
Chapter 35 ·
Chapter 36 ·
Chapter 37 ·
Chapter 38 ·
Chapter 39 ·
Chapter 40 ·
Chapter 41 ·
Chapter 42 ·
Chapter 43 ·
Chapter 44 ·
Chapter 45 ·
Chapter 46 ·
Chapter 47 ·
Chapter 48 ·
Chapter 49 ·
Chapter 50 ·
Chapter 51 ·
Chapter 52 ·
Chapter 53 ·
Chapter 54 ·
Chapter 55 ·
Chapter 56 ·
Chapter 57 ·
Chapter 58 ·
Chapter 59 ·
Chapter 60 ·
Chapter 61 ·
Chapter 62 ·
Chapter 63 ·
Chapter 64 ·
Chapter 65 ·
Chapter 66 ·
Chapter 67 ·
Chapter 68 ·
Chapter 69 ·
Chapter 70 ·
Chapter 71 ·
Chapter 72 ·
Chapter 74 ·
Chapter 75 ·
Chapter 76 ·
Chapter 77 ·
Chapter 78 ·
Chapter 79 ·
Chapter 80 ·
Chapter 81 ·
Chapter 82 ·
Chapter 83 ·
Chapter 84 ·
Chapter 85 ·
Chapter 86 ·
Chapter 87 ·
Chapter 88. End of the main text.

Chapter 73 ·

582 15 0
Da UnePetiteFleurNoire

Meng's mother is a decisive person. When she said she wanted to talk to Wen Ruxi, she quickly found her.

Of course, she was avoiding her own son.

Although Meng Yingjie had already restrained himself from sticking to Wen Ruxi after leaving school, his eyes were still glued to her.

He was consciously cold and distant, maintaining his aloof and unapproachable alpha demeanor outside. But to those who paid attention, Meng Yingjie's change was not insignificant.

Therefore, Meng's mother, who was watching from a new and unfamiliar car, felt even more uneasy.

She knew her son well. Little Meng. . . was serious.

If Meng's mother had any hope that it was just a passing fancy for her son, or that he was just using this alpha to discover that he could accept alphas, it was gone now.

At this moment, all of Meng's mother's hopes were gone.

The way Meng Yingjie looked at Wen Ruxi was filled with tenderness and affection that he himself had not realized.

Some people believed that it was the way an omega who had just been marked looked at their alpha. Meng's mother leaned against the car seat, pinched her brow and took a deep breath.

"Let's go, follow her."

She wanted to talk to this alpha alone.

Wen Ruxi was walking on the road and met Jie Yongge, who was also leaving school. Jie Yongge ran over to her happily and greeted her.

Wen Ruxi responded and then looked at Jie Yongge's condition.

It seemed not as bad as it was at the beginning.

At the beginning, during the time when Jie Yongge's parents divorced, although Jie Yongge was relieved from the oppressive atmosphere of quarrels, he could not fully adapt for a while.

But fortunately, he seemed to be much better now.

Jie Yongge actually wanted to talk to Wen Ruxi, but he couldn't find any interesting topics in his mind, so he couldn't find anything to say for a while.

Seeing that the route of the two people was getting shorter and shorter, Jie Yongge couldn't help but feel anxious. He tugged at the strap of his backpack.

"Um, I feel like I've been falling behind lately."

Jie Yongge said softly.

Wen Ruxi glanced at him. "In your studies?"

Jie Yongge immediately nodded.

He looked at Wen Ruxi carefully, his request mixed with his own selfishness. "Can you teach me? I'll pay you."

Wen Ruxi frowned slightly. "No need."

Wen Ruxi didn't want to take Jie Yongge's money.

Although his parents were divorced, they surprisingly had a tacit understanding when it came to taking care of Jie Yongge. Each person tried to shirk responsibility, and sometimes they didn't even want to pay for his tuition and living expenses.

In this situation, it was already difficult enough for Jie Yongge, and Wen Ruxi couldn't possibly take his money. After a moment of silence, Wen Ruxi said, "I'll teach you when I have time, it's free."

Hearing this, Jie Yongge's eyes brightened and the small dimples on her cheeks appeared.

"Really?"

Wen Ruxi made a sound of agreement.

Although she seemed a bit indifferent, as long as she said it, she would do her best to fulfill it.

Jie Yongge was a little happy, and her earlobes turned red.

"Then, when?"

Wen Ruxi: "Weekend?"

Jie Yongge immediately nodded, "Okay."

Wen Ruxi paused and didn't say anything more. The time of the two people walking together quickly ended. Jie Yongge waved goodbye to Wen Ruxi, then pursed her lips and smiled, happily turning away.

After the other person left, Wen Ruxi did not take the usual route home, but instead went into a small alley.

After coming out of the alley, the luxury car that had been trailing behind her was nowhere to be seen.

After all, the other party could not have followed her from the alley.

Wen Ruxi noticed the car unintentionally, and later discovered that the other party seemed to have been following her all along, which raised her vigilance.

Wen Ruxi didn't understand why she was being followed. Was it because of the project she had been working on recently. . . ?

But it shouldn't be. She had already hidden her personal information from Jiang Guiquan. If she needed to meet with someone, it was usually another person in charge who went over.

Why would someone suddenly be following her?

Wen Ruxi narrowed her eyes slightly.

She held her phone in her hand and lightly rubbed her fingertips on it. There was an idea in her heart, but it was not obvious, nor was it certain.

While Wen Ruxi was still pondering, her phone rang, and the caller was an unfamiliar number.

Wen Ruxi had a certain premonition that it was the person who had been following her just now.

After a pause, Wen Ruxi answered the phone.

"Hello, Wen Ruxi, I'm sorry to meet and talk to you in this way. Please don't hang up the phone first. I'm Meng Yingjie's mother."

". . . . . ."

Wen Ruxi looked at the street lamp and slowly exhaled a breath.

Sure enough.

Although this guess was not obvious at first, Wen Ruxi did not expect to be "exposed" so quickly. But after thinking about it, it seemed that this was the most reasonable guess.

Wen Ruxi whispered, "Hello."

"If you don't mind, can we sit down and talk together?" This is clearly the rhythm of wanting to talk to her.

Wen Ruxi did not refuse.

"Okay, you find a place."

After all, refusing is useless.

She wants to be with Meng Yingjie, and this is something that will eventually have to be faced.

Of course, Wen Ruxi doesn't want to escape, but the meeting came too fast.

She hasn't achieved too much yet, and now going to meet Meng Yingjie's parents will only lead to being disliked.

After confirming the location, the luxury car quickly stopped in front of her.

The car window slowly rolled down, revealing the face of a well-maintained and delicate woman.

She had some resemblance to Meng Yingjie's features. The other person looked at her calmly and said, "Come up."

Wen Ruxi did not refuse or hesitate, and got into the car normally.

Meng's mother observed Wen Ruxi's demeanor and nodded slightly, "You are a very calm child."

Wen Ruxi lightly hooked the corner of her lips, but the smile disappeared before it could fully form. "You flatter me."

Meng's mother remained silent instead of speaking.

The car drove slowly and stopped at a coffee shop.

"Let's go."

Wen Ruxi followed her footsteps.

After the two sat face to face, Meng's mother ordered a cup of coffee and asked Wen Ruxi, "What would you like to drink?"

Wen Ruxi replied softly, "No need, I'm not thirsty." Meng's mother: "The coffee here is quite good, why not try it?"

Wen Ruxi raised her eyes, "I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep tonight if I drink too much."

She smiled lightly, without any extra emotions, "I have to get up early tomorrow."

Meng's mother hesitated for a moment, looked at Wen Ruxi, and then did not insist.

She nodded gently and said, "Then let's get to know each other first."

Meng's mother: "I am Meng Yingjie's mother. Although both Xiao Sui and Xiao Meng are omegas, Xiao Meng is much more tender, delicate, and well-cared for than Xiao Sui. His current life is built with real gold and silver."

"Of course, I don't think there's anything wrong with this. After all, omegas should be pampered like this."

"Xiao Meng is the most precious rose that I have carefully cultivated. I have raised him with my love and money, so he can become so beautiful and outstanding now. I believe that as long as Xiao Meng is willing, he can match any alpha."

Wen Ruxi did not interrupt her, but listened quietly.

She probably understood the purpose of Meng's mother's visit. But even so, Wen Ruxi's heart was not greatly moved.

She even guessed what Meng's mother would say to persuade her to give up.

Meng's mother slightly clasped her hands.

"If you had such a child, I think you would understand that such a precious and delicate rose would not be willing to let outsiders, especially those who cannot care for it, pick it, right?"

Wen Ruxi slightly moved her eyebrows and smiled lightly.

"If he didn't fall in love with anyone, then I agree with you."

Meng's mother's eyes sank, "Are you saying that just because of love, you can recklessly take away a precious rose?"

Wen Ruxi didn't answer immediately, but took out her phone and retrieved some information she had stored in it before, and handed it to Meng's mother.

"You can take a look at this."

"Of course, I know that my little tricks are not worthy of your attention, and even my small assets are not worth mentioning in the eyes of the Meng family, but. . . at least I am taking action and can prove to you that I will not pick this rose in vain, nor will I let it face wind and sun." "I can give him the greenhouse and the luxurious life that I once had."

Meng's mother hardly looked at it and handed her phone to Wen Ruxi.

"But you can't give it to him now!"

Wen Ruxi smiled lightly, finally showing some smile.

"So I have no plans to marry him now."

Meng's mother widened her eyes and never thought that the unknown alpha in front of her would have such bold ideas.

Thinking of the conditions she had investigated about the other party's family and the suffering that Xiao Meng would have to endure with him, she gritted her teeth.

"Don't even think about it, I will never agree."

Wen Ruxi did not show any emotions, nor was she angry.

"I know your attitude and emotions, and I am not in a hurry. At least there is still a long time, and you can let me prove it slowly."

"It's impossible. Meng's coming-of-age ceremony has already passed, and I can arrange his engagement at any time. As for you--" Meng's mother shook her head slowly.

She looked at Wen Ruxi with a critical gaze.

"I won't give you a chance to prove yourself, and I won't wait for you either."

Wen Ruxi lightly tapped her finger on her phone. "Just because of our family backgrounds?"

Meng's mother didn't answer.

Wen Ruxi was slightly puzzled. "Is it because you think I can't take care of Meng, or because of our family backgrounds?"

Meng's mother gritted her teeth. "Is there a difference between the two?"

Wen Ruxi chuckled lightly, her dark eyes deep.

"Of course there is."

Author's note:

Note: Revision not needed

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

22K 726 56
Lu Xi is wearing a book. She became the cannon fodder ex-girlfriend of the hero in the book, and her end was not as miserable as usual. The node she...
1.6M 92.6K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
338K 21.8K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
13.2K 768 71
Fu Dongni is the only female alpha in the empire who became an admiral at the age of twenty-five. After experiencing a failed relationship, she has b...