THE CAGED LOVER -EN [김 선우]

By jordanalberti2700

Y/N is just a girl living a normal teenage life at the age of seventeen... or so it seems. What people do not... More

She Welcomed The Agony
Let It Glow
Angel In Flames
Viola viola viola

Introduction 

23 2 0
By jordanalberti2700

Kim William

Male protagonists

Is a son of a duke's, his father owns a lot of business and property around the kingdoms. William is well known as someone who uses his charm who get things, and who does not shows his brighter color to anyone.

——

Y/N Y/L/N

Female protagonists

Y/N is a normal teenager. She has never really gone to school, for she had some pretty bad experience in the past. So she is home schooled instead. She is both cold and warm, her friend like her for her boldness. And some finds her comfortable to be with. (Idk who she is.....me hehehe)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 31.8K 34
(Bad Boy AU) „𝐻𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓" Who thought that the school's bad boy would fall for someone like her |Fir...
227K 7.9K 74
"we worried so much for no reason." "we really did." a girl meets her soulmate in a grocery store. one glance to see who it is was all she needed t...
29.2K 190 4
Rick Mason, a kid who was always dealt the short hand of the stick in life, but on the day of the Speed Force storm, Rick was at first surprised when...
2.9M 83K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...