Stolen Hearts (Harry Potter x...

By avocadoriceandmilk

*•.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "Well," said Harry. "There's always Moaning Myrtle," Y/N laughed. "Like... More

..Author's Notes & Welcome!..
..Prologue..
Y3~The Beginning of something new..
Y3~..Sirius Black..
Y3~Tea Leaves & Buckbeak..
Y3~..Boggarts..
Y3~..Hogsmade & Quidditch..
Y3~..Snow days at Hogwarts..
Y3~..A Firebolt..
Y3~..The Stag & Doe..
Y3~A Hippogriff's fate..
Y3~..The Truth Comes Out..
..Author's Notes..
Y4•+*..Catching up..
Y4•+*..The Burrow..
Y4•+*..Quidditch World Cup 1994..
Y4•+*..The Triwizard Tournament & Unforgivable Curses..
Y4•+*..Guests & Champions..
Y4•+*..Potter Stinks..
Y4•+*..The First Task & S.P.E.W..
Y4•+*..Dance Lessons & Partners
Y4•+*..The Yule Ball
Y4•+*..The Prefect's Bathroom..
Y4•+*..The Second Task & a reconciliation..
Y4•+*..Rita Skeeter..
Y4•+*The Third Task & Goodbyes..
..Author's Notes..

Y4•+*..More coffee, anyone?

729 30 9
By avocadoriceandmilk

"What the-?" Ron gasped.

Suddenly, the woods erupted with screams and yells.

"Who's there?" called Harry once again, completely oblivious to what was in the sky.

"Harry, come on, move!"

Hermione had gone very pale and had gotten Harry by the collar for him to react.

"Whats the matter?" said Harry who has never seen Hermione so pale and terrified.

"It's the Dark Mark, Harry! You-Know-Who's sign!" she said hurriedly.

"Voldemort's-?"

"Harry, come on!" Hermione urged, looking desperate.

Y/N helped Ron grab his things and quickly went to go catch up with Harry and Hermione.

"I hope Fred, George and Ginny are alright." Y/N said anxiously, she looked around. "Where are we even going?"

"Getting as far away from that mark as possible," Hermione said at once.

There was a series of popping noises and Y/N grabbed her wand and looked around. "What was that?"

Suddenly, Harry's eyes widened and he started rummaging around his pockets. "My wand!"

"You must have dropped it somewhere," said Y/N looking around. "But I don't see anything.."

There was a rustling sound that came nearby and Y/N perked up. Harry did too while Ron and Hermione attempted to find Harry's wand.

Harry peered through his glasses and saw that there were dark figures around them, all of them had their wands out and were being pointed directly at them.

Y/N and Harry looked at each other before yelling, "DUCK!"

Y/N seized Ron by the arm and pulled him down, while Harry did the same with Hermione and at that moment twenty voices went off saying "STUPEFY!"

"Stop!" yelled a voice. "STOP! Thats my son!"

Y/N raised her head a fraction of an inch and saw Mr. Weasley running towards them.

"Ron, Harry, Hermione, Y/N!" he said, his voice shaking. "Are you alright?"

Before the four of them could even register what Mr. Weasley had said another voice spoke.

"Out of the way, Arthur!" said a cold voice.

Mr. Crouch an elderly man, dressed in an impeccably crisp suit and tie was running towards them.

"Which one of you conjured the mark!" he yelled.

"What?" said Hermione, her eyes widening.

"We didn't do that!" said Harry, looking startled.

"We didn't do anything!" said Ron.

"Do not lie, sir!" shouted Mr. Crouch, pointing a threatening finger at them. "You have been discovered at the scene of the crime!"

"Barty!" said a witch nearby. "They're just kids, they'd never been able to-"

"Where did the mark come from, you four?' said Mr. Weasley quickly.

"Over there," said Hermione, pointing a shaking finger into the woods.

"They shouted an incantation or spell-" Y/N started when she had finally reacted.

"Oh, stood over there, did they?" said Mr. Crouch looking at Hermione and Y/N. "Said an incantation, did they? You both seem very well informed on how the mark was summoned!"

"What?" said Hermione again, looking flabbergasted.

"We- didn't - do - anything!" yelled Y/N, growing impatient at the old man, she gave Hermione a side-hug. "I have ears if you should know and I heard what sounded like a spell or incantation! How else was the dark mark conjured?!"

Mr. Crouch frowned, and decided to ignore Y/N. Instead he looked at the direction Hermione had been pointing at. He turned his head and motioned the wizards to inspect the area.

"Crazy how that man thinks it was us," Y/N whispered. "I mean really."

"I think he's gone mad," said Ron, looking into the woods.

"Hey, thats mine!" said Harry.

"Yours? Is this a confession? You threw it aside after you conjured the mark?" Mr. Crouch started rounding on Harry.

"Mr. Crouch be reasonable," said Mr. Weasley angrily. "Would Harry Potter really conjure the Dark Mark?"

"Er-no of course not.." mumbled Mr. Crouch. "Search the grounds!"

The Quartet looked around, all of them looking shaken up. Mr. Weasley seemed to notice and gently said, "Come on you four," leading them back to the tent.

***

Fred, George and Ginny were already in the tent once Y/N, Harry, Ron and Hermione returned.

Ginny got up and out of her chair as soon as they walked in, and sprinted towards Y/N and Hermione, bringing them into a hug.

"You're alright!" she said.

"I'm so glad you're alright Ginger," said Y/N, caressing her hair.

"Oh Ginny, I'm so glad you're alright!" said Hermione, giving her a sisterly hug.

"We're also alright," said Ron grimly, folding his arms.

"She only has one Hermione and Y/N and six of you," said Y/N, grinning at Ron who huffed.

"Now, don't start offending us Y/N," said Fred, pointing a finger at her.

Y/N shrugged casually.

"How about you guys go to sleep now," said Mr. Weasley calmly. "Now, that were all here you should all be a bit calmer."

Nobody disagreed, not even the twins and everyone scattered around getting ready for bed.

Y/N was one of the last people to walk in and out of the bathroom, she yawned and made her way over to her bunk.

The lights were off and almost everyone was already in bed, she heard a few snores.

"You okay with sleeping alone tonight?" came a voice from beneath Y/N.

Y/N, who was in the process of climbing the stairs to her bunk jumped and sighed. "You seriously have to stop doing that, Harry."

Harry chuckled quietly. "Sorry. But, are you okay with sleeping alone?"

"Not at all," said Y/N.

"Want to come down here?" said Harry, lowering his voice.

Y/N looked around, making sure nobody was eves dropping and nodded.

Harry scooted over to the wall and left most of the space for her.

"Thanks, Harry," said Y/N, smiling as she pulled the covers over her.

"Anytime," Harry whispered.

There was a moment of silence in which Y/N didn't close her eyes and stared at the ceiling.

"You okay?" Harry asked.

Y/N chuckled quietly. "Really Harry? Am I okay? After everything that happened out there?"

Harry turned pink.

Y/N sighed and turned on her side to face him. She could still see his green eyes through the dark.

"I have a bad feeling about this," she said. "I mean, the Dark Mark appearing is a really bad sign. And the hooded figures, lord knows —"

But she was silenced as Harry placed a finger on her lips.

"Stop looking on the bad side," said Harry, removing his finger. "Eventually, everything will go back to normal."

"I really hope you're right, Harry,"

Harry bit his lip, "I hope so too."

There was a moment of silence before Harry broke it, "You should get some sleep."

Y/N nodded, her eyelids slowly closing. "You too, Harry.."

Harry nodded, and caressed her cheek until she fell asleep.

***

Mr. Weasley awoke them after a few hours of sleep. They packed the tent and made there way back to the Burrow.

"Had a nice sleep you both?" Ron asked early in the morning.

"What?" Y/N said sleepily, rubbing her eyes.

"Oh come on, you guys aren't fooling anyone." said Hermione, her hair was tied back and was ready to leave. "You guys fell asleep together, didn't you?"

Harry turned pink as he continued to pack his stuff.

"Harry asked if I wanted to come down to his bed and I said yes," said Y/N raising a brow. "Nothing happened!" she added quickly as blush rose into her cheeks.

"Give her a break Hermione," Fred popped in, and Y/N's jaw dropped. "She just doesn't want to admit something else happened."

"Fred you —"

"Oh come on," Hermione giggled, taking her hand and dragging her out the tent.

"Ready to go then?" Mr. Weasley didn't sound like he was asking.

"No how about we tour the field a bit more," Ron whispered thoughtfully, Harry sniggered and the girls threw them a look.

"Sorry," they whispered, turning pink.

"Yeah that's right, walk 'em like dogs," Ginny roared with laughter as she joined the girls.

Y/N giggled, "I'm so ready to go to my second house."

"Portkey again?" Hermione asked Mr. Weasley drowsily.

Mr. Weasley nodded. "At least we'll get home soon."

"Look on the bright side," Y/N nudged.

They walked for a couple of minutes, running into Amos and Cedric again.

"Arthur, so glad you're alright!" Amos said, gripping onto Mr. Weasley's shoulder. "Chaos I tell you!"

Cedric turned to the group. "I'm glad all of you are all right."

Y/N, Hermione and Ginny turned pink.

"Yeah," Fred answered dryly.

Ginny shot him a look. "Sorry," she said looking up at Cedric. "I'm glad you and your dad are okay too."

"Yeah, what Ginny said," Y/N blabbered, Hermione nudged her ribs.

Cedric chuckled and shot them a warm smile. "See you at Hogwarts, then."

"See you," Hermione smiled as he walked away.

"Wow, is that boy handsome," Ginny said as soon as Cedric was out of ear-shot,

"He's seeker and captain of his team!" Y/N grinned.

"I'm seeker too.." she heard someone mumble behind her.

Ginny and Hermione let out a few giggles and Y/N shot them a look as she walked towards the green-eyed boy.

"I know you are, Harry," she said, meeting his green eyes, she planted a kiss on his cheek. "Don't worry, I like you too." and a part of her meant it.

Harry blushed scarlet, his mouth slightly parted as Ron's jaw was wide open. "Blimey.." he gasped.

"Soon it'll be your turn, Ron," Ginny shrugged, looking at Hermione.

Hermione turned a light pink, marching off.

"Let's go then!" Mr. Weasley announced.

"Finally," said George, following behind his father. "I can't wait to continue making —"

Fred nudged him in the ribs and soon they both fell quiet.

It didn't take long to find the portkey and already a mob of people were leaving.

"Everyone hold hands and stay close behind me!" Mr. Weasley yelled.

The girls all held hands and walked closely behind the twins, making sure to follow their ginger hair.

"Alright," came Mr. Weasleys voice from the crowd. "Gather round everyone gather round, come on!"

Everyone formed into a circle, the portkey in front of them and each one of them gripped onto it tightly.

"Hold on!" the twins yelled.

Hermione and Harry looked like they were gonna be sick.

And suddenly, they were spinning just like they were the first time. But, just like last time their feet — or bodies slammed onto the ground in under 2 minutes.

"Gosh, I'm going to have to get used to that," Hermione shuddered, propping herself up with her arms.

"Almost there, dad?" Ron asked, as he brushed the dust off his jeans.

"Yes, just another few miles."

Ron looked like he was going to faint.

***

It didn't take long till Y/N spotted the burrow and noticed an anxious Mrs, Weasley looking out the window.

They hadn't reached 10 feet within the Burrow before Mrs. Weasley bolted out the door and ran towards her family.

"There you are!" she cried, trying to hug everyone in one go.

"There, there Molly we're alright." Mr. Weasley said.

"Do you have any idea how anxious I've been!" she exclaimed, planting a kiss on everyone's cheek.

She made it to Fred and George who looked awkward after their last conversation.

"Uh oh," Ginny whispered.

Y/N was about to ask what was wrong before Mrs. Weasley burst into sobs.

"Oh!" said Hermione.

Harry and Ron gaped and Mr. Weasley scratched his head.

"Were alright mum, honest." said Fred, patting Mrs. Weasley on the back as she continued to wail.

"Yeah, we're certainly not dead!" said George, patting Fred's cheek roughly.

"No! But imagine if you died! The last things I said to you was that you didn't get enough O.W.L's!" she cried.

"All right let's head inside," Mr. Weasley said, hurrying the group into the kitchen.

Y/N's owl, Snow, was perched on the windowsill with parchment in her beak.

"Hey girl," Y/N smiled, setting her bag down on an empty chair. "What're you doing here?"

It took her a moment to realize there was a letter in her beak, and she let out a soft 'oh.'

The letter was dropped in her hand and Y/N immediately opened it.

Hey kiddo, it's your old man. I saw what happened at the World Cup and I'm really on edge. I think it'd be best if you came home, I know I promised you that you can stay for a couple of days but I reckon we can have a talk about the events and might as well have more coffee. Don't be mad, I'm just a single father who loves her maniac daughter and doesn't want her to die before he does because she'll set the house on fire if she's alone.

—Joseph(aka your dad)

Y/N chuckled and bit her lip, she looked up at Snow. "I'll see you tonight then, girl."

Snow hooted and flew off into the sunlight.

"What's up?" said Ron, looking at Y/N as he peeled an orange.

"I have to go home," Y/N smiled weakly.

Ron started coughing — really loudly and soon enough Harry and Hermione came running in.

"You okay, mate?" Harry asked as Ron continued to cough, but he managed to point a finger in Y/N's direction.

"What happened?" Hermione asked as Harry took care of Ron.

"I have to go home," Y/N whispered, but Harry was able to make it out through the coughing.

"What?" he looked up.

"I have to head home," Y/N repeated for the third time.

"But — why?" Harry asked.

"Dark Mark," Y/N said, running a hand through her hair.

Ron had finally stopped coughing and was drinking a cup of water.

"But, that's not fair!" he gasped. "I thought you were gonna stay here for at least a few days."

"Oh, trust me Ronniekins that was the plan," Y/N grinned, but then she turned serious. "But I think it's for the best. I mean, dad is on edge and he's all alone, no company, no distraction worthy enough."

"I'll help you pack then," Hermione nodded. "As much as I hate it, you're right. You should get home to your dad."

"Thanks Mione," Y/N smiled, "come on, there's just a pile of clothes in the bedroom."

Harry felt like a bucket of cold water had been thrown on him.

***

"Have everything then?" Ginny asked miserably.

It was the evening, and Y/N had decided to stay a bit longer to eat dinner with the Weasleys and Hermione and Harry.

Y/N chuckled. "Seems like it. If I don't then I'll come back," she said as she shot a wink.

Ginny grinned.

"Too bad you have to go, Y/N dear," Mrs. Weasley said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "This is the third time I've said goodbye. Bill and Charlie left earlier, before you guys had even woken up. But they said it was nice to meet you, hopefully they'll see you again soon,"

"Wow," Y/N blinked, wondering what time they must've woken up to leave. "Okay, thanks Mrs. Weasley. Hopefully I'll see them soon too."

"Go get home to your dad then, dear,"

Y/N nodded. "I better, he says he's too handsome to die." she added, rolling her eyes.

The kitchen chuckled and Y/N bid her goodbyes, and eventually she reached Harry.

"See —"

"Can I talk to you in private," Harry cut her off quickly, turning pink.

"Ooooo," the twins sniggered as Y/N nodded and followed Harry into the bathroom.

"Shut up you both," Mrs. Weasley waved a hand.

"Seriously Harry," said Y/N, raising her eyebrows as she stopped by the doorway. "The bathroom?!"

"It feels weird just walking into Ginny's room like that, you know?" Harry shrugged.

"I guess," Y/N complained and walked into the bathroom.

Harry closed the door and carefully left an inch open.

"Hopefully I don't regret that," Harry gulped.

Y/N laughed. "You better have a good reason for dragging me in here."

She leaned against a wall and stared at him.

"Do you seriously have to go?" he whispered.

"Oh Harry," said Y/N, walking up to him and placing a hesitant hand on his shoulder. "I have to, you'll be fine."

"Seriously? With Ron and Hermiones bickering?"

"Maybe it'll be a bit better this time," Y/N urged.

"It's Ron and Hermione were talking about."

"I know, I know," Y/N chuckled.

"Will I see you before we go back to Hogwarts?" Harry asked, hopefully.

Y/N looked up at him and took his hands into hers. They both blushed.

"I don't know. But you'll survive, it's not like you're going to die without me," she teased.

Harry remained silent, but managed a weak smile.

"Promise me you'll write letters."

"I'll send you 3 letters a day," Y/N grinned, it shined in her eyes and Harry loved that.

"That's — not enough," he chuckled.

"Now you're just being dramatic," Y/N punched his shoulder lightly. "Don't worry I write letters every summer, every week, I'm not going anywhere. It won't be any different."

"Okay," Harry breathed. "Come on."

"That took quite long," Fred raised a brow.

"Had a lot to say," Harry said quickly.

"See you then," Y/N faced her friends, and ginger family as she stepped into the fire and dropped the Floo powder.

They waved one final goodbye, Ron, Ginny and Hermione looking hear-broken and Harry looking as if he was punched in the stomach.

She winked in their direction, and suddenly the kitchen was a blur and another one came into place.

"There you are you maniac!" came a voice.

Y/N hadn't even stopped spinning before she was dragged out the fireplace and into the grip of someone else.

"Woah, woah —" Y/N said, her vision a complete blur.

"Thank goodness you're finally here," said Joseph, looking relieved.

Y/N closed her eyes for a moment, letting the words sink in and her vision to return back to its normal state.

"Yeah, yeah sorry dad. Vision."

"Right, sorry," Joseph chuckled nervously.

Y/N opened her eyes, and everything was back to normal but she still felt a bit dizzy.

"I suggest you make a bit more coffee," said Y/N looking at the kitchen. "This will be a long one."

Joseph sighed, but he grabbed Y/N by the shoulders and led her to the kitchen.

They sat down at their regular spots and took their coffee mugs.

"Tell me everything."

A/N~ I love all of you SO MUCH for being patient! Hopefully chapters will be out more smoothly, and if not I really do apologize. Also, wtf THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11K READS. That is insane and I have no words except many 'thank you's' Until next time :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.4K 61
"SNOW, SNOW WAIT! Please, you know I love you. You feel it too, you told me!" His eyes had a pleading look to it. His hand grabbed my arm and put it...
9.4M 291K 75
☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ (Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) ❝ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡�...
784 48 18
This is like most other Harry fics, protective older brother(s), Starts in year 3, Y/N has a secret power blah Blah blah But I'll try to make it exc...
144K 6.2K 44
"You're so insufferable, I hate you!" Hermione exclaimed, disdain filling her eyes. "The feeling's mutual, you stupid... Muggle-born." Y/N retort...