Prejudice

By MrsReigns19

Read More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I don't Know Why
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
If
It's Up

Chapter 13

2.2K 92 13
By MrsReigns19

It's been a week since I've talked with Roman. I heard that his cousin and sister were still here and haven't left. It's whatever they want to do.

I washed Avery's hair out and rinsed the repeated the process. Her hair was growing long and beautiful for a one year old.

After washing her, I put a clean diaper on her, and dressed her in her footie pajamas. I tried every way to brush her hair but she fussed and pushed my hands away. Tender headed like her momma.

"Let me just brush it a little." I said.

"No." She said shaking her head. I laughed and grabbed the hair tie instead. I tied it up into a ponytail and turned off the bathroom light, walking out of the bed room into the living room.

Eva was having a little slumber party in her hotel room. I was hesitant to go but she wanted to do a little something before Wrestlemania week begins and their all so busy.

I grabbed my room key and Avery's bottle. I also grabbed my phone and charger amd left the room, locking it behind me.

"We're going on a trip to little Eva's room." I sung pressing the button on the elevator. Avery smiled making me laugh.

"I know I know, I can't sing." I laughed. The elevator dinged sending the doors open. My smile vanished. Summer walked out of the elevator and smirked at me.

"Hey." She said, dragging it out a little. I didn't answer. Instead I moved to go into the elevator when she blocked my path.

"Not so fast." She smirked. She waved a little at Avery who waved back. Her hair was in a neat bun. Her suit looked like it cost a small fortune. She is a model and no matter how much I dislike her, she's a gorgous model.

She pushed the button for the elevator to go back down. I held in my breath and counted to five before releasing it.

"What the hell do you want." I asked. Summer kept that stupid smile on her face and crossed her arms.

"That's easy. Since you became Joe's little lab rat that he wants to know everything about, I want you to help me with something." Summer proposed. I rolled my eyes.

"I guess we're take the stairs baby." I said to Avery heading there. Summer grabbed my arm. I pulled it away and looked at her in disgust.

"Touch me again. I'm not afraid to commit murder." I threatened. She laughed.

"And you'll end up in Jail, leaving your precious daughter without a mother or a father. I mean you wuldnt want to leave her traumatised after Everything that happened with Cj, now would you." Summer sneered. I was about ready to attack her.

I've been trying to ignore her but she's just a plain bitch.  I'm only keeping calm because of Avery.

"Well I can tell that you're annoyed with my presence. I'm so good." She boasted.

"This ugly ass attitude is why your 31 and single." I retorted. She shrugged.

"Same ugly ass attitude that left you without a son or a baby daddy." She hissed.

Oh she is not getting away with this. Built up anger was coming back from before and she now crossed the line.

"I'll be back. Give me two minutes." I said. She shrugged and leaned against the wall. I quickly took the stairs up to Eva's room. The door was open and all the divas were inside. It looked crowded because the Total Divas cameras were in there to capture some foottage.

"Please hold Avery for a minute Ill be right back." I said handing Avery to one of the random divas. I ran back out going down the steps two at a time to get back to the 26th floor.

I tied my hair into a ponytail and walked back onto the 26th floor. Summer was still leaning against the wall but this time Roman was standing there talking to her. When she saw me she leaned off the wall and smirked.

She laughed and stepped closer to me.

"You went to drop off your baby just to come and beat me? Im not scared nor fazed." Summer retored.

"If you're not then repeat whatever the hell you said."I hissed back.

Roman stood there confused not knowing what to do.

"I said, and I directly quote, That nasty ass attitude is what left you with out a son-"

I launched at her but Roman stopped me and pulled me away.

"Calm doen Ciara. Its not worth it."Roman said.

"You heard her! You cant blame me for shit this time."I yelled back going for Summer again when Roman pushed me away again.

"Your only upset because everything I said was the truth there's no deny it. Avery isn't Chris's child."Summer yelled.

"Shut up Summer! Enough!" Roman scolded her but she rolled her eyes at him.

"He is. But you know what? I don't give a fuck anymore." I said throwing my hands up. Summer crossed her arms.

"Let's take a paternity test, since you're so innocent. Let's take it tomorrow before the smackdown taping." Summer blurted. Roman sighed.

"Why do you care what goes on? Get out of here. You're not needed here." Roman said.

"Shut up Joe. I think It's past your bedtime." Summer replied to him, rolling her eyes.

"Im not taking a test to prove myself to you or Chris." I scoffed.

Summer smiled and fixed her shirt.  "You're obviously hiding something." She concluded. Roman hit the wall in frustration.

"We're done here."Roman announced to Summer. I clenched my room key in my hand and Roman snatched it away. He looked at the number and went to unlock the room.

Summer smirked and strutted away. I have never hated someone as much as her and Chris and that's a fact.

I went into my hotel suite and shut the door behind me, leaning my back against it. Roman was seated on the couch without a word. His hair was down from its ponytail amd he looked stressed.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I didn't realize my eyes were filling up with tears. I choked them back.

"Tell me something Joe, am I such a bad person?" I asked. He shook his head no.

"Then why is nothing ev-" I took in a deep breath. "Then why is nothing ever in my favor?" I asked. I wiped my eyes but it seemed like tears just began to flow.

Roman came over and stepped infront of me.

"I lost my parents when I was 12 due to a car crash. All I had was $44.39 in my piggy bank. My grandparents lived so far away. Just so I wouldnt be placed into the foster care system, I slept on the streets of Bronx and made better of my self. I slept in the subway station, but made sure everyday I went to school. I made sure to work my ass off bwcause school was my only way to a better life at the point." I babbled on and on.

Roman listened and that's all I really needed right now.

"After making it through the seventh and eighth grade it was time for highschool and I was managing by working in corner stores. I slept on fire escapes, but still went through school.

"They moved me from freshman to sophomore and that's when I met Chris." I paused and looked at Roman who nodded.

"He was a senior but apparently he wasn't good in math and my teacher asked if I could tutor him. I was just a raggy 15 year old, helping this 18 year old greek god with Calculus."

"At first he was obnoxious, but after a few weeks he  started loosening up. And invited me to his house for another tutoring session and that's the first time I met all of you. Vanessa, Jon, Josh, You and Summer." I said. Roman rubbed the back of his head.

"I sort of remember." He finally said. I was 20. Chubby guy at the time." He laughed. I laughed with him.

"You changed alot. Lost a lot of weight." I complimented him, hitting his rock hard abs. He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

His body was hard against mine, but it felt so good.

"You don't have to continue if this is hard for you. I understand." Roman said. I smiled.

"Off the bat when we got to Chris's house you all greeted me but Summer treated me like dirt. I wasnt rich or anything. My clothes werent the best and she just hated me. Many months went by and Chris and I got closer. It seemed like he didnt care what I was or where I was from. He was really popular, so the times we studied together was when other students started to notice me too."

"He asked me to the senior prom. I didnt want to go because I obviously didnt have any money to pay for a dress, after all, I lived on the fire escape of some buildings. Chris followed me 'home' one day and found out. I made him swear not to tell anyone. He bought my prom dress and took my to get my hair and nails done. It was really the best. We went to prom and that's when he asked me to be his girlfriend."

"We just hit it off really well. When he went off to college we were still together as I went through my junior and Senior year of high school. He came to my prom and graduation and then it was off to college.  After his last year and my first two years, On my 20th birthday, he proposed. I know it seems so young but we'd been together 5 years and I loved him. By the end of December we were married and you know the rest of the story from there." I finished. Roman sighed.

"It sounds like everything between you and Chis was perfect until Summer intervened and he became abusive."Roman said pulling away slowly to look at my face. I looked at his blue eyes that were full of concern.

"I just dont know where I went wrong. He knows deep down that I didnt cheat on him, but Summer has gotten  into his head."I replied.

"Do you..Still love him?" Roman asked. It was weird that he asked. "No!" I spat.

Roman shook his head. "I know your upset at him but you have to think about it? Aside from the fact that your really angry. Do you still love Chris." Roman asked.

I looked  him in the eyes. "No. Not a single bit. After the whole situation happened I still had a little love for Chris. But all of that turned into pure hate." I answered thoroughly.

Roman grinned at my answer without a word.

"What are you smiling for. You look so corny." I said. He just chuckled. I realized we are still standing by the door. Roman hovered over me and our bodies were touching.

"I don't look corny, but on a different note, you know you don't have to take the paternity test right?" Roman asked. I rubbed my forehead.

"Yeah. I don't have to prove myself to them. But it'd be great to just shut Summer up for once. She's humiliated me so much and cause me so much." I replied.

"Alright. I'll be there."

I smiled and hugged him once more.

"Why are you siding with me?" I asked. He grinned.

"Because Everything they done to you was wrong.. Where's Avery?" Roman asked.

"She's upstairs with Eva and the rest of the divas."

I pulled away from him and looked at him funny.

"Two weeks ago, I was getting ready to choke you. Now here we are." I announced.

"Sadly the moment has to be cut short. I have an interview at 8:00 tomorrow morning."Roman said. I nodded and moved away from the door.

"Don't flatter yourself Joesph. We weren't having a moment." I told him. He laughed.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Kiss Avery for me." He said before walking out.

"Later." I repeated, playing our conversation in my mind again. I havent even told Dean everything about my self  before Chris and I.

For some reason everything I needed to say just came out. I left the room just as Roman stepped onto the elevator. He winked at me sending shivers down my spine.

Back in Eva's room, a movie was playing. I think it was the new movie San Andreas with The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson.

Avery was asleep on Natalya's lap. I smiled as she handed her to me, careful not to wake her.

I plopped down next to Trin and layed my baby on my chest. I kissed her head and sighed.

Tomorrow will be a long day, but I'm not scared of a stupid little test.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 206 27
WWE FANFICTION ⚠️ WARNING: Rated PG For Pain is great
67K 2.4K 67
Sequel of Yours To Hold
33.3K 576 25
115K 2.5K 142
A short selection of one shots written about your favourite WWE superstars, using suggestion prompts to base requests on