Hearts On Fire

Aishatuh_M tarafından

She defines the phrase 'Fire for Fire', but what happens if he doesn't see that fire bubbling in her rock? An... Daha Fazla

One: Court Case
Two: Apology
Three: Coronation
Four: The Fight
Five: Decision
Six: Acceptance
Seven: The Trip
Eight: Tambuwal
Nine: A Promise Of Hell
Ten: Nikkah Day
Eleven: First Meeting
12: Conveyance
13: White Linen
14: Alkyabba; The Royal Thobe
15: Palace Tour
16: A Brutal Murder
17: Hunting Dream
18: Crime Scene
19: Lawful Case
20: Accidental Hug
21: Royal Cousins
22: Playful Kiss
24: Drakaina
25: Jealous or Nah?
26: Jannah Kakangi
27: Revelation
28: Steps To Success
29: Winner Of The Game
30: Second Game
31: Three Generations
32: The Royal Gem
33: Beard Gang
34: Dangerous Game
35: Horse Riding
-Complete
•Writing Class

23: Questions

476 127 17
Aishatuh_M tarafından

Al-mustapha brushed his hands on his eyes and stared at her for the second time, he wished he could say this to her, but then he restrained himself from doing so. "I told you I wanted to ask you about what Rahma had said to you because I'm curi..ous." For the first time in his life, Al-mustaoha stammered when she leaned closely, he knew it was delibrate but he acted as if he hadn't seen what she did.

"Oh, that? She said that she loved the house and it had an anbience that she loved. So I should get ready that she might come here to live with us, I know she meant to marry you, which I obviously don't mind even if she did. So I told her that if she did, she should make sure that she was ready to see more of that..." she couldn't complete her sentence, because she didn't even know the right words to use when telling him what she told her.

He smiled, or rather; smirked and nodded his head at her, motioning for her to go on. She looked at him, tilted her head to make her best courageous expression before she spoke, "More of that kiss, because she was clearly pissed off because of it." She bit her inner cheeks at the word she had said, because it was evident that they both needn't to speak about that kiss. She was certain it was his first kiss too.

Al-mustapha mused before he looked at her then to her heaving chest. She was normally breathing but to him it looked as if she did that too on purpose, and he couldn't help being turned on by that. He leaned more closer to her and the way her chest heaved more as she looked at him was hillarious. He smirked at her and pointed at her lips with his mouth.

"This reminds me, we have an unfinished business then, don't you think?" Fatima Zarah acted innocent and looked at him with a confused expression on her face.

"Which unfinished business? Al-mustapha I told you that I need to sleep, right? Please get out since I've already told you what we discussed." She stood up to her feet and looked at him squarely before she tried to walk past him but he held her wrist firmly. She turne to look at him with a hard glare on her face.

"What are you doing? Why are you like this suddenly? Please don't get on my nerves, Al-mustapha." Her eyes were getting drowsy as she spoke, she was truly tired and needed the sleep she had claimed she wanted to do. Instead of an answer, Al-mustapha abruptly pulled her to him untils he sat on his laps and he wrapped his hands around her waist.

"I'm trying to practice what you told Rahma to get ready for, is it a crime?" He didn't wait for her to answer when he merged their lips together, and she could swear she felt as if she had stepped into a heap of fire with only the clothes she had on her. It was something she couldn't explain. And she felt the lips more eccentric than the first one, may be it was because she had this clothes on and she was sitting barely clothed on his laps.

She tried pushing him off, feeling the kind of moves his hands were making on her body and she hated every bit of it. She peeled their lips off and stared at him while she tried to stand up but he held her firmly. "What are you doing, Al-mustapha? I hate this, let me make it clear to you. I let you kissed me before, because it was a game and I noticed something about Zubair, but don't try this again unless you want to see the wild side of me." She glared at him and tried peeling herself off his body but her efforts proved futile.

When she looked at the wall clock, it was getting late that she knew she had no more hours left enough for her to shed off the sleep carefully stocked in her. She groaned and glared at a smirking Al-mustapha. "I thought you don't see me as a woman? Then why this?!" She asked, and instead of him to be angry, he smiled at her.

"I still don't see you as one, but I'm trying to do something you told Rahma to be used to, Fatima Zarah. You mentioned the kiss first, not me." She wanted to ground to open up and swallow her, but she knew that only happened in fantasies.

"Okay, I know I mentioned the kiss first, but it was for you to understand what I told Rahma. Enough of talking about the kiss, I need to sleep. I need some time alone, if you won't mind. I have something to study later." She told him and peacefully peeled his hands that were wrapped up around her waist and he didn't try to hold her back, just watching her with keen eyes.

She stood up, looked at him for one time before she walked to her bed. "Please put the lights off for me when you're leaving, okay?" He nodded his head and she closed her eyes, all in an attempt to calm her raging heart from beating its way out of her chest. She knew she would soon lose it if he kept doing things like this to her, and the worst part of it is, she knew all he did now was a game, nothing was real to him. She need to act strong, be strong from her heart. If not, she would likely be the looser in this game of his. She groaned softly and wished she could talk to someone about how this was taking a toll on her, Ammi wasn't in the right place, nor was Hajjo, because they all thought the marriage had already being consummated long ago.

It had already been a week since the lunch, and she hadn't seen him nor had he seen her from that evening. They both ignored each other as if none of them lived in the house and that was the best thing they could do to themselves, considering how things were taking bigger steps in their lives. They wanted that to stop, and the best way was to stop seeing each other, and none of them actually mind about it. All they did was saw eachother's left overs in the dining table and that was all, and it was fine too.

He was exhausted from Alhaji Mahdi's case, and today in the morning Stephanie came to his office crying. She begged him not to take any action while crying. "What is it, Stephanie?" He asked, not looking bothered from the way she was crying and her whole body was shaking violently.

"Sir, please forgive me. My husband goes back home earlier than me, and even though he haven't done it yet, I caught him trying to rape Jannah, and I think it's safe if I return her back to you. Please don't take any actions on him, I beg you. I just want you to take Jannah away from my house, please." He was silent, angry and out of words. How many dogs were there living in the skin of humans? As men?

He heaved a sigh and today, he didn't feel like taking action. Not because of the tears she was shedding or how she was begging him not to, but he just didn't feel the urge to. He nodded his head at her and spoke, "I'll take her to my house today, before I leave for work, bring her to me." She nearly fell on the ground while thanking him because he hadn't said anything pertaining her husband, knowing him so well.

"Thank you, sir. I'll surely do that, sir." She quickly walked out of the office because she didn't want him to have a change of mind, and that came too often, she knew.

By the time Al-mustapha finished working, it was already late evening and he knew Fatima Zarah was already home by now. He dialled Stephanie's number and she rushed into the office with Jannah tailing behind her in halting steps. She broke into tears as soon as she saw him and Stephanie was more then frightened.

He stood up and walked out of the office while they followed behind him until they reached his car and he motioned for Jannah to enter, she did and then he turned to Stephanie. "I'm letting this go not because of your husband, but you." She thanked him endlessly and closed his door when he entered.

On their way to the house, he turned to look at her before he spoke, "I'm going to take you to my house, Jannah. I have a wife, and we live alone. She might welcome the idea of you living with us, she might not. Just be on your good behavior and I assure you she'll come around, okay?"

She nodded her head faintly and looked at him before she spoke, "Thank you, sir." Then silence prevailed before they entered the house and she got out of the car, together with him.

Just in, Fatima Zarah drove into the house as well, and they both stood there staring at her car until she parked and walked out of the car. She stood there looking between Al-mustapha and the girl he brought home, even though she hadn't seen him for a whole week, he hadn't changed a bit. She turned her gaze to Jannah and the girl seemed a little bit off. Like she wasn't herself for a long time.

She walked past them and walked directly into teh house, Al-mustapha stared at Jannah and gave her a look before he shrugged off his shoulders. As if trying to show her that he had told her, didn't he? They walked behind Fatima Zarah and he asked one of the maids he had now hired to take Fatima Zarah to their chamber and give her a room of her own, when they left, he proceeded to Fatima Zarah's room as much as he hated to do it.

She was undressing when he got to the room and she didn't spare him a glance when she tried to walk into the bathroom and he called out her name. "Fatima Zarah!"

She hesitated before she turned to look at him, "What? If you have something to say, please do that, if not I really have alot to cover." He walked into the room and she stared at him all the while until he stood by her side and his height hovered over hers.

"The girl I brought here, you need to listen to me, Fatima Zarah." He spoke, he didn't know when he started feeling it was her right to know what was going on, he had never done that before. He owed no one an explanation but he had always asked for it from people, the worst part of it was, even if you explain, he wouldn't believe you.

he placed her hands on akimbo and shot him a deadly glare, "And how does that concern me? Haven't I told you that you can bring whoever you want to into your house? Get married to her if you like, I don't mind. Please stop indulging yourself into my affairs, I haven't told you that I need an explanation from you, do what suits you right."

She tried to walk past him when he pulled her back to him and she shrugged her hand off his, "Why are you bothering me this much? I don't freaking care, Al-mustapha, bring tenths of her if you want, I don't care!" She spat out and looked at him with anger brewing from her eyes, and when he looked closely at her face, her facial expression was something that amused him. And he didn't know when he smiled. She felt like punching him.

This chapter 😮‍💨😮‍💨

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

50.4K 984 45
College? No, this was paradise. Three years filled with partying, not so secret underground drug-deals, and hot-headed men sliding into beds like sn...
47.1K 2.1K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...
143K 1.5K 8
In the dark night there is a girl who is running or we can say taking fast steps on the lonely road while tears are flowing down from her eyes . when...
2M 62.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...