The Marriage Trap || SeongJoo...

By the_sapphic_simp

Seonghwa and Hongjoong attends counseling from their marriage counselor, Dr. Bang. The only thing is....they... More

Accept or Decline the Offer
Stalking the Star
Stalking the Moon
Flirting (Awkward Rizz)
Insults
Coffee?
Screaming
Good Morning Texts
Lipstick
Smile for the Camera

Opps

205 15 52
By the_sapphic_simp

The color drained from his face; Hongjoong quickly left the room and rushed to the bathroom.

What did he do?

How did he get there?

What just happened?

Why did it happen?

The only thing that was in Hongjoong's brain was:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

AH!

Ah!

Ah...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

AGH!

AH!

WHY?

HOW?

WHAT HAPPENED?

"Hongjoong! You idiot," he scolded himself, splashing water onto his face. "What did you do?" He looked down at his hands, noticing a ring on his finger.

Why was it still on him?

Didn't he take it off?

"Damn," Yeonjun chuckled, leaning on the wall beside Hongjoong, grinning through the mirror. "The stone-cold Hongjoong finally opening up?"

"Hey, Yeonjun," Hongjoong sighed, tiredly smiling back. "Why are you here?"

"They are done with my shoot. As they do Yuna's," Yeonjun walked next to Hongjoong. "I have some free time...and boy, did I see something I like."

Hongjoong turned to glare at Yeonjun, his lips forming a tight line. "What do you mean?"

"Sunbae," Yeonjun dusted off Hongjoong's shoulder, grabbed a wet napkin, and dabbed his neck with it. "There is a small clear window on the doors..."

Yeonjun flatted his smile, his tone more serious than playful.

Hongjoong's eyes widened, turning towards the mirror and scrubbing the stain off.

"Fuck."

"It's okay," the tall model chuckled. "Only the OG's saw it. We all placed bets when we saw Seonghwa change his tone with you."

"What do you mean?"

"Seonghwa is like the nicest person ever," the model crossed his arms. "And if you piss if him, that means you did something bad."

"But I don't fucking know what I did wrong," Hongjoong flapped his hands to the side.

"Judging by the conversation, I so kindly eavesdropped," Yeonjun grinned. "Someone didn't read or reply."

"Right," Hongjoong snapped his fingers, pulling open his phone. At first, he didn't notice anything until he saw it...

----

2:54 AM

Hwa<3:Hello?

Hwa<3:Youve been typing for-

Hwa<3:Youre sleeping

Hwa<3:How cute

Hwa<3:Okay then, goodnight, joonige

Hwa<3:Good luck reading this tomorrow 😌

8:15 AM

Hwa<3: Hey! good morning! 🔆

√•Read•

Hwa<3: you might be embarrassed, ik, but its okay 😭 we all get drunk

√•Read•

Hwa<3: also, when should I return ur jacket? 😌😗

√•Read•

9:38 AM

Hwa<3: hey, Hongjoong.

√•Read•

Hwa<3: Are u okay?

√•Read•

Hwa<3: Woo said u were panicking. Is everything all right?

√•Read•

9:47 AM

Hwa<3: fine, ill will be embarrassing too- I will just keep texting u nonsense

√•Read•

Hwa<3: that way, we can be embarrassed together!💙

√•Read•

9:51 AM

Hwa<3: i have work today with my sister; when do u want ur jacket back?

√•Read•

Hwa<3: I can see that u read this, yk 😀

√•Read•

9:57 AM

Hwa<3: look- u can just tell me if u dont wanna talk anymore😭- but being left on read is worse than being left on delivered.

√•Read•

Hwa<3: and i need to return ur jacket. Should I return it to woo?

√•Read•

10:02 AM

Hwa<3: I am going to give your jacket to Wooyoung.

√•Read•

------------------------

"Oh, fuck!" Hongjoong gripped his hair, pulling on it from stress. "I didn't see these!"

"What? Let me see," Yeonjun grabbed Hongjoong's almost dead phone, reading the text. "Oh, Hyung.... you're fucked...how did you not see this? It says read. "

"Stop," Hongjoong glared, snatching away his phone. "I left my phone open as I was getting ready. I must have read it when I tried to reply, but I was late and decided I would text him later."

"Oh, shit. Seonghwa hates no replies...It's his ick. It really pisses him the fuck off."

"No fucking shit, Sherlock."

"Just saying," Yeonjun shrugged.

"Just move; I have to go and beg," Hongjoong moved towards the door. "I have to apologize."

"Hold on," Yeonjun pulled him back. "Before you go looking like a sad bastard. Make up a plan."

"What do you mean?" Hongjoong shot daggers toward Yeonjun's hand, causing him to let go.

"I mean, just saying sorry isn't going to work," Yeonjun clicked his tongue. "I've been working with Seonghwa for years. He really likes big romantic gestures. I know you guys probably just started dating, but-"

"We aren't dating."

"So, you need to book a restaurant, right," Yeonjun stopped, tilting his head. "What did you just say?"

"We aren't dating. We are married," Hongjoong lifted his hand, wiggling his ring finger.

Yeonjun's mouth dropped, and all sense of confidence and prior knowledge left his body.

"What? When!? How?" Yeonjun shouted, but Hongjoong just rushed out of the bathroom.

The producer practically ran away from Yeonjun, standing next to Siyeon to get away from Yeonjun's crazed expression.

"That was a long bathroom break," a familiar voice cooed. "Did you take a shit?"

"Bora, what are you doing here?" Siyeon sighed, looking at her wife walking in.

"I wanted to see my fellow, Kim," Bora chuckled, ruffling Hongjoong's hair. "And we need to talk to Yo-han's teachers."

"Why?" Siyeon placed down her iPad.

"He punched a kid in the face."

"What?" She shot up. "Why?"

"He was protecting his classmate."

"And why are we still here? Let's go!" Siyeon moved past the workers before stopping. "Right, the shoot."

"Ack, just give it to Hongjoong," Bora waved it off, pulling Siyeon to leave. "He practically knows your work inside and out. Let's go and cheer for our son."

"This is why I told you to stop telling him to 'kick ass'!" Siyeon scolded.

"Scold me on our way there; let's go!"

"Hongjoong," Siyeon struggled to speak as she was being dragged by Bora. "You're in charge!" Was the last thing she said before leaving, causing everyone to become frozen with confusion.

"Um," Hongjoong stuttered, all eyes on him. "I just wanna say I claim nothing, and for legal reasons, no one can sue me if it all goes wrong."

"Well," Yuna yawned. "I have a date with a pretty girl at 3. Can we finish my shoot?"

"Right!"

-----

After finishing Yuna's part of the shoot, Hongjoong actually felt proud of himself. The photos came out great!

The angles were perfect, the lighting was amazing, and the concept was clear.

It was now time for Seonghwa's photo shoot.

However, Seonghwa was stuck in a corner by Yuna as they changed the set.

"So," Yuna wiggled her eyebrows. "A little fox told me you were getting freaky with Hongjoong."

"Well," Seonghwa blushed, covering his face. "I have no idea what happened! I just was angry...and somehow it got full of-"

"Sexual tension?" Yuna chuckled. "We know."

"You're a child," Seonghwa crossed his hands. "I am not talking about this with you."

"I am literally 21 years old, but okay," Yuna tightened her smile. "I am just surprised you pulled him."

"What do you mean?"

"Hongjoong is kinda popular in the fashion industry. He is well-known, and everyone wants to be with him...especially the tall girls."

"What?" Seonghwa raised the corner of his upper lip. "Why?"

"I don't know, something about being the perfect size for shit, but seriously. Everyone just tries to flirt with him, but he shuts it down faster than Pink Black. Saying something about separating work and personal."

"Seriously? How come I never knew about this or him?"

"You know Hongjoong, he keeps to himself a lot. Oh! And get this, one time this super hot model lady begged for weeks for a date, but Hongjoong just told her no."

"Holy sugar plum!"

"Please, for the love of my boyfriend's evil pet," Yeonjun's voice entered the room, his face somewhat shocked. "Just swear normally."

"No! I don't like swearing when it's not needed."

Yuna and Yeonjun just deadpanned him.

"Whatever, the point is that I was clouded by angry and...something else-"

"Hormones?"

"Shush, Yuna. But I should apologize to him...but I am still kinda pissed..."

"Well, I think you should forgive Hongjoong," Yeonjun tightened his smile.

"Why should I do that?" Seonghwa frowned.

"Wait, what?" Yuna asked, confused.

"Hongjoong read my texts this morning but continued to ignore me!" Seonghwa explained. "I texted him multiple times!"

"Maybe he was busy? Hongjoong is known to read texts but reply hours later," Yuna suggested.

"What..."

"Yeah, he doesn't text back right away...he thinks he does, but then we get a text saying: 'Sorry, I forgot to reply.'"

"But Wooyoung said he was reading the text and was going reply, but he decided not to...."

"I have no idea who Wooyoung is, but that sounds like Hongjoong. He is normally like that."

"He wasn't like that before," Seonghwa pouted. "He replied so fast...I thought he was just embarrassed because he drunk texted me last night..." he fidgeted with the ring on his finger.

"Yeah, why did he do that? Were you two not together last night?" Yeonjun asked in confusion.

"Why would we be together?"

"Damn," Yeonjun shook his head. "Is your guys' marriage fake or something?"

"Excuse me?" Both Yuna and Seonghwa asked simultaneously.

Yeonjun pointed at the ring. "Yeah, you fuckers. Hongjoong told me in the bathroom."

The other two look down at Seonghwa's ring finger, noticing the shiny white wedding ring.

"Holy shit! Were you fucking with us, Sunbae?" Yuna scoffed, clapping before she grabbed his hand.

"Wait, what? He told you that?" Seonghwa let Yuna study the ring, cooing as she giggled, 'How cute.' "He told you that?"

"Yeah! How come we aren't invited?"

"Or the fact we didn't fuckin' know?" Yuna scoffed, releasing Seonghwa's hand. "You know you don't have to keep a secret, right?"

"Um," Seonghwa's face was left in a daze, not knowing what to say or what to do. "I'll explain later; tell me why I should forgive Joongie- I mean, Hongjoong," he asked, trying to change the subject.

"How cute, even got a nickname," Yuna smiled.

"The man didn't realize he left you on read. He was going to reply, but he was late for work...Why didn't you two just leave together?"

"Scheduling," Seonghwa answered, but it sounded more like a question.

"Right," Yuna narrowed her eyes.

Before she could speak more, a worker shouted for Seonghwa to come to his set. Seonghwa used the opportunity to get away from the two quickly.

As he practically ran, he couldn't help to feel horrible about his actions. He knew he always had a dramatic side...but boy, this blew out of the water.

Was he going to admit he was wrong?

Not really.

Most likely not.

Was he wrong?

Yes.

Most likely, yes.

Was he going to make it up to Hongjoong in a weird way?

Yes.

As he walked onto the set, he saw Hongjoong hold the camera up to his eyes, photographing the set to test the camera.

Seonghwa decided he would be nice again, feeling all the moodiness from his body leave as soon as he saw Hongjoong smile at the photo he had taken.

"Mr. Park, please stand here," one of the workers asked, pointing onto a place marker on the set.

Hongjoong looked up and awkwardly smiled at Seonghwa, the corner up his mouth forming a slight "w" shape. 

"Hey."

Fine.

Maybe Seonghwa would apologize. 

------

yall

the next chap....

heghheh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1.9K 21
Mingi works at a coffee shop. He lives in a small department with his friend Seonghwa. After he ended his relationship with DongHan last year, he end...
50.2K 1.9K 28
*𝓜𝔂 𝓑𝓲𝓰 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻* Yeosang had a pretty bad life. His mother passed away when he was still young, his father was practically non-existent...
16.7K 727 26
[COMPLETED] ✅️ Seonghwa loathed the annoying prick. Aka, Kim Hongjoong. He was smug and cocky and was way too in control. He hated everything about h...
67K 3.7K 20
[COMPLETE] ATEEZ wooyoung/san "he's just so perfect. do you know heather? for me, that's him." "..dude, heather's a girl." (full synopsis inside) -a...