Undisclosed Desires

By mmafighter020

When Melanie enrolls in an institute for teenage delinquents, she’s immediately intrigued by the beautiful, b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 3

23.1K 417 29
By mmafighter020

I'm sorry I uploaded this late!! School has been killing me. Well this chapter you'll see a bit of Nate and another very important person in this story.

enjoy!

*************************

Audrey was talking enthusiastically about all the teachers and classes as we walked towards our first classroom. It didn't take her long to figure out we had two out of seven classes together. She simply went to the administrator and showed him her puppy-eyes and voila she had my new schedule.

I tried to keep up with her hasty talking, but had to give up after a few minutes. I just nodded, ah'ed and oh'ed at the right times. She was one ball of energy and I just wasn't, but I still liked her very much. Someone optimistic and positive was very refreshing after four years of depressed people around you.

"...out for mr. Johnson, he's very unsanitary," Audrey babbled on, waving occasionally at someone she liked or scowling at someone she didn't like. It was quite hilarious to see her expression changing every fifteen seconds. This time her face lit up entirely and she ran to hug someone.

I tried to see who the person was she was hugging, but it was very hard considering Audrey was wrapped around this guy. She must really like him. Poor James.

"You should meet Melanie, she's amazing and the newest member of our group," I heard Audrey saying before she dragged this person towards me.

Before I knew it, the guy I walked into after my session with Eric was standing in front of me, complete with his messy hair and piercing green eyes. By seeing me his face transformed into a scowl.

"Nate this is Melanie. Mel, Nate," as Audrey was introducing us, she waved her hands between us to indicate her point.

I was shocked. So this was the Nate they were talking about. The guy with the bad tamper and who was electrocuted this morning. He looked perfectly fine to me, a little wound at his forehead and scraped knuckles, but he seemed unharmed further. He wasn't looking like someone that has been unconscious just one hour ago.

He folded his arms in front of his chest and raised one eyebrow at me. "Seriously? Our new member?" he spat the words at me. "Who has decided that?"

Although it was clear the question was rhetorical, Audrey still answered. "We all did and if you didn't get your sorry ass into a fight again this morning you could have met her properly."

"Oh believe me, I've met her properly," Nate's tone has been mocking the whole conversation.

Audrey sighed and shook her head, pinching the bridge of her nose as if she had a headache. The she looked him straight in the eye. "Listen very clearly Nathaniel Jonathan Bale, I really don't feel like putting up with you right now. Melanie is a member of our group whether you like it or not. Now if you'll excuse me." With this she walked away, with strong angry strides, as far as that was possible with her small body.

I looked baffled at her retreating form, while Nate glared at her with the power of a thousand hells. I don't think he has looked at me that way so far and I was fairly sure he liked her more than me.

After a minute or something I realized classes had started and I was here now alone with Nate. To make things even better I had no idea where to go, now my guide has left angry. And there was no way I was going to ask this jerk for directions. Great. My first day couldn't go better.

"Are you going to your class or what?" Nate's irritating, but beautiful voice snapped me out of my line of thinking.

I sighed and walked towards him, stopping right in front of him. "Do you even know a single sentence that doesn't make people hate you?"

His eyes darkened a bit. "Oh Miss-I'm-Already-A-Part-of-The-Group knows how to use her voice, I'm shocked."

"Insulting. Again. Did your parents drop you on your head when you were born, what makes-," but I couldn't finish my retort. Nate had pushed me up the wall, his body pressed into mine. He had placed his hands at either side of my head. I could his well defined abs through his shirt and the rapid movement of his chest. The close proximity of his body made it hard to think straight.

His eyes gazed angrily into mine, their normal emerald color had darkened to dark, almost blackish green. His gaze sent shivers up my spine. He looked downright dangerous now. But although I was supposed to be afraid, his body heath and amazing smell made my body tingle in the most amazing way.

"Don't ever talk about my parents again," he hissed through his teeth, his voice dripping with venom.

"Why not?" I breathed and tried to back away, but I had nowhere to go.

"Because you don't want to face my wrath."

I laughed without humor. "Oh I think I've faced scarier things than your wrath," I knew pushing his buttons wasn't the smartest thing to do, but I couldn't help it.

He laughed without humor under his breath and rested his arm above my head as he leaned closer. "We'll see about that."

To emphasize his words, he pressed is body even more into mine and grazed his lips across my ear slowly, before biting, hard I let out something between a moan and a gasp, something very unladylike I can guarantee you. It hurt and felt amazing at the same time. I was seriously disturbed. Get your mind out of the gutter, Mel. This isn't the right time.

"And about you being in my group," he emphasized the word my. "Audrey may consider you a part of the group, but you won't feel welcome until I accept you. Believe me."

And then his body was away from mine. Without his body heath, I felt myself shiver from the cold.

Like I said, an amazing first day.

*-*-*

Not knowing where I had to go, I decided to skip my classes until lunch. I knew it was bad, but, hey, I was a delinquent teenager after all, I had to skip now and then to keep up my reputation.

I went back to my room and read Wuthering Heights again. I've read it over a fifteen times, but the world of Catherine and Heathcliff kept me enchanted. I still couldn't understand how she could be such a selfish bitch and throw away her relationship with Heathcliff, choosing Edgar over him. I don't think I need to mention who I would choose. I've always had a soft spot for bad boys.

I sighed, a little bored after three hours of reading and decided I would go and explore a bit of the institution. I hadn't seen anything else than the corridors, Eric's room and my own room.

It appeared that Cavanaugh was extremely boring, maybe even more so than my old nuthouses. There was only one field outside were we could practice some sports and further it didn't have any other public rooms, beside the school, the cafeteria and a library. Like I said boring.

There was only one huge advantage to Cavanaugh; the freedom. I didn't meet a single guard on my way and there wasn't even a single camera in the corridors. I hadn't felt this free in a couple of years.

I decided to linger in the library, exploring what kind of books they were having.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the many book they were having. I certainly hadn't expect this.

I let my hand glide slowly over the bindings of the books, noticing books I had never read. This would probably my favorite place here.

I jumped up in surprise when I heard a quiet, yet attractive voice behind me.

"Hello?" it questioned me.

In front of me was standing a guy with icy blue eyes and a radiant smile. He looked like the complete opposite of Nate, who was all scowls and growling. This guy looked open and friendly.

"Hi," I offered, smiling at him.

He took a few steps my way and stopped beside me, fingering a novel named Interview With the Vampire. I had heard of it, but had never had the chance to read it.

"This is the first time I've seen someone of Audrey's group in the library," as he said this, he removed the book from it's shelf.

I shrugged a non-committal shrug, remembering Nate's words from a few hours ago 'Audrey may consider you a part of the group, but you won't feel welcome until I accept you.'

"I don't consider myself a part of Audrey's group."

I muttered the words softly, but he still heard them.

"Believe me, you are. No one has ever sat with them who wasn't part of her group," he said, sounding disappointed, as if he didn't like the fact I'd eaten with them. I looked up, seeing intense blue eyes looking down at me.

"You don't like them." It was a statement not a question.

"No, I don't."

"Then you'll probably won't like me either."

His mouth transformed into a smirk. "I'm not one to judge upon appearances." He pressed the book into my hands. "And besides someone who likes to read had already scored some point with me."

And then he walked away, without saying goodbye, leaving me standing there with a fucking book in my hands. Couldn't there be someone who was normal? But although he was probably as weird as Nate, I was intrigued by him.

"What's you name?" I called after him.

He didn't look back, but just said his name to me.

"Aydin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 99.9K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
438K 5.2K 27
Sydney believes her life is damn near perfect. She had the perfect boyfriend, who she loves. The best friend who will always be there for her and the...
292 44 32
MAJOR TW: There will be major violence, blood, torture, abuse in the form of physical and emotional, sex, language and drug use. A sudden tragedy str...
6.4K 285 15
Y/n L/n a funny, intelligent girl of seventeen, is popular and admired by her peers, in their eyes she's perfect. She's seen as shy, but dirty minde...